Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's New Girl, Part 6

"Stephie Learns to Suck"

20
9 Comments 9
15.1k Views 15.1k
925 words 925 words
Still laughing on our way to the bedroom about the plight of our "guest" for the evening we began to get ready for bed. Stephie thought she would just pop on a new nightie and hop into bed. I had different plans. I was hornier than a ten dick tomcat. All the punishment going around all night, and no release was driving me insane.

"Princess?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"What do you think you're doing in bed already?"

"I dunno, why?"

"I think you need to go to the guest bathroom and cleanse yourself, that's why."

"But..."

"No buts, now!" as I raised my voice to stress my point.

"Yes, Daddy."

She shucked her nightie, a purple lace teddy, and headed off to take care of business. "Don't come back until you're passing clean water, Princess, " I yelled behind her.

I disrobed and climbed onto the bed and popped on the TV to catch some news. I was almost asleep when Stephie returned. I said, "Don't even bother with your teddy, Sweetie, Daddy's ready. Come over here and give me a kiss."

Stephie climbed up on the bed and crawled over to me and we began to kiss. It turned very passionate in a matter of moments. I was fondling her little pert breasts, hugging her and squeezing her little bum cheeks. She worked her hand down to my erection and gently stroked my hot shaft.

After a few minutes of kissing and fondling I was ready to get serious. I took her by the back of the head and pushed her head down to where I wanted attention. "Caress
me, Baby Girl, " I instructed her. She took up my rod with one hand and began to lick on the underside of my head. "More, Baby, suck my dick. I need it now."

She took me in her mouth and began to suck more and more of me into her eager mouth. This was just not enough after tonight's affairs. I needed good, no, great head. "More, Sweetie, take me in more. Suck Daddy good."

She tried to go further, but her gag reflex kicked in and she could only get little more than half of me in her wet mouth. I placed my hand gently on the back of her head and coaxed
her to try to take more of my manhood. We got some into her throat but she gagged even harder.

"Relax, Sweetie, just open your mouth, stick your tongue out a little and push past your gag reflex." She tried in vain and gagged again, the massive amounts of saliva were beginning to dribble down her chin and were stringing from the head of my cock to her lower lip. "You better get a grip on this gagging shit or Daddy is going to do it for you.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

Now just push past the ring in your throat and take me in!"

As she worked my cock in and out trying to get up the courage to try again I said, "Look at me!" and I grabbed both sides of her little head and pushed her down, feeling my head slip past the ring in her throat. She started to gag, but couldn't with me lodged in her throat. Her eyes got wide with panic as she couldn't breath. I pulled her back up and the slime from her mouth was copious and dripping everywhere.

"See, I knew you could do it, Princess, " and I pushed her down again before she could even react to my comment. And I fucked my dick with her mouth and throat for a few more strokes until I let her loose to catch her breath. The noises she made alone had me ready to spurt. All the gurgling and choking sounds were music to my ears. I love it when a bitch is gagging and choking on my cock, so much fun and arousal.

I was as hard as Chinese math. I gave her a little push and she continued to work my shaft, now able to take me deep momentarily as she sucked me with new intensity as if I had unlocked the cock sucking slut within her. I was thrusting my turgid dick upwards to meet her down strokes now and my balls were starting to tighten. With two handfuls of her curly blond locks, I pushed her down as I thrust up and drove her cute little nose into my pelvic bone. I pulled her up enough to still have half my rigid cock in her hot little mouth and began to spew my seed into her sucking mouth. I clenched her hair as I spasmed uncontrollably and flooded her mouth with my hot, acrid sperm.

She swallowed loudly. I could hear her gulp down the first huge shot followed by the next five or six spasms as I emptied my balls into her waiting mouth. She swallowed most with some little trickles at the corners of her young, suckling mouth.

I was spent. Tired from our long day shopping and then punishing Priscilla, I melted back into my pillow. Stephie, cleaning her lips of my leakage, crawled up and placed her head on my shoulder, hugging me with her left arm and said, "Good night, Daddy."

I mumbled a, "Good night, Princess, " to her as I drifted off into a deep sleep as did my new little girl.

To be continued...

I apologize for taking so long since my last submission. And please read the previous story line to understand where this is going.

Published 
Written by Perimedes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments