Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner and a Show

"Time can change a relationship. So can having a friend pay to watch you have sex."

23
14 Comments 14
8.0k Views 8.0k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Change

Amanda and Matt shared a long glance as the question hung in the air, unanswered.

Both understood that this decision could change their relationship; neither understood just how it would change.

It was clear to Amanda that her husband wanted her to answer, “Yes.” And clear that he was not as surprised by the question as she was.

It made some sense – Chris was a friend and former boss of Matt’s. Around ten years older than either Matt or Amanda, he was a semi-regular visitor at their home. Everything he said with his mouth had always been scrupulously polite and charming, but what he said with his deep blue eyes told a different story. Amanda had always secretly rather enjoyed the way he checked her out when he thought her husband wouldn’t notice. In her opinion, the slight greying at the temples gave Chris a certain mature sexiness. And his subtly expensive but mostly elegant clothing choices impressed her too. Especially the way they showed off his muscular frame. By comparison, Matt was a slob at heart and never interested in spending money on clothing. This was mostly a good thing, since their family finances had long been tight.

So the offer of five thousand dollars was tempting. But she had never done anything quite like what Chris was asking in return.

“So,” she said, “you would just watch Matt and me...” She paused, worrying that if she couldn’t even say the word that had popped into her head in front of Chris, how would she be able to perform the act? “Watch us make love?”

“No,” Chris said.

“Oh.” Amanda blushed a little. “This could be an embarrassing misunderstanding. What did you mean then – ‘pay to watch us’?”

Chris stared into her eyes as she looked up. “I don’t want to watch you making love.”

Amanda felt a strange mix of confusion, relief and, if she was totally honest with herself, disappointment.

But Chris quickly clarified. “I want to watch you getting fucked.”

She could feel her blush deepening, but couldn’t break the eye contact.

Chris continued, “I want to hear you moan in delight, and to see you shudder in ecstasy. I don’t want to see a married couple making love; I want to see you release your inner sex freak.”

Amanda’s mouth had fallen open, and was dry. Other parts were not. It felt like Chris could see into her most private thoughts.

“And,” her voice wavered. She took a deep breath. “You don’t want to join in?”

“No. I wouldn’t touch you, just watch.”

“And you would be naked too?”

“Yes, well, unless you’d rather that I wasn’t.” Chris smiled a little as her eyes roamed down his body.

“No, I think I’d like that. Um, I mean, I think I’d be more comfortable if we were all sort of equal. Or equally exposed.” She squirmed a little uncomfortably as she glanced at the bulge in Chris’s trousers. “And I guess that while you watch...”

“Yes. I imagine that I would want to touch myself.”

Amanda was embarrassed to even be considering the suggestion. How embarrassed would she be to be naked in front of him? And how aroused?

“There’s one thing that I don’t understand,” she said. “For five grand, you could have sex with a high-class prostitute. Probably a few times over.”

“Yes, or about fifteen hours at my local knock shop.”

She looked at him, a little surprised, but unsure as to which was more surprising – that he knew the exact rate, or that he could convert quickly. But she knew that Chris, like her husband, was an accountant and much quicker with numbers than she was.

“But,” Chris continued, “I don’t like those places. And I like to watch. And, while I’m sure that that amount of money could allow me to watch a lovely young lady, she would not be you.”

Amanda glanced again at her husband. He gave a smile that she assumed was intended to be reassuring, perhaps encouraging her to consider the idea. But she knew that he couldn’t see the way other parts of her body were responding, or how turned on she was by the idea.

She wanted to haggle the amount downwards, aware that since reaching her thirties and having the two children, her body was not anything too special. Her C cup breasts were not as perky as they had been and her long legs not quite as lean as they once were. But she knew that her long dark hair and her tight butt still turned heads.

So instead of arguing, she just said, “Let me discuss it with my husband. Can we give you an answer tomorrow?”

“Take all the time you need. Just one more thing though. For that amount of money, I want to see you fucked in all three holes.”

Amanda was too busy staring and wondering if Chris knew exactly how turned on she was by the idea, to notice the glare that her husband directed at his friend.

***

“So,” Amanda said to her husband later that evening in their bedroom. “Why are so keen to have your friend watch us? Aren’t you a little concerned that he might see your dick?”

“I don’t think he’d be looking at me all that much. But the money would come in handy—“

“You always say, ‘We have enough. Stop worrying.’ Always the good accountant, totally happy as long as income is ahead of expenses. Now you’re the one worrying about money?”

“Well, maybe we could splash out on something nice – a holiday? And maybe this will help... get us out of the, umm, rut we’ve been in?” He looked at her with wide open eyes.

Amanda took a deep breath and bit her tongue before trying to pass blame for their recent, less-than-ideal sex life. They both knew very well where that particular conversation would end up.

“But,” said Matt, “I can’t believe what he said about three holes. You don’t have to... I mean, I’m sure I could talk him out of insisting on that. You don’t have to do everything he says. It’s not like you’re some sort of cheap whore—“

“No, I’m like a very expensive whore.” Amanda laughed slightly, but was aware that the idea turned her on more than a little.

Then they were interrupted by a cry from the kids’ room.

***

By the time Amanda had got both kids to settle back down, and made it to the master bedroom, Matt was snoring gently. Stripping off and slipping into bed beside him, Amanda worried a little. Could they really take five thousand dollars and then serve up a few minutes in missionary position? That was what their sex life had been reduced to in the previous few years. She planned away – the kids could stay at her parents’ house, she could book in a wax, maybe spend some of the five thousand on new lingerie. Then she smiled slightly to herself, thinking that she was definitely going to do this. One final thought popped into her head. ‘Perhaps I could have an enema too, you know, just in case.’ She slipped a hand down between her legs and found that she was as wet as she’d been in years.

***

The dinner was similar to several others. Chris brought a couple of bottles of wine from some great little winery that Amanda had never heard of. He spoke respectfully, while his eyes occasionally roamed over her lustfully. They made small talk, ate and polished off the wine.

But it was different from all the other dinners. The small talk was a little stilted. Amanda was very much aware of the flimsy lace under her little black dress every time she moved. Chris seemed less discreet with his lustful glances, and Matt was giving her similar glances for the first time in years. And Amanda was excessively aware of the moisture building under the flimsy lace. She could smell her own arousal and wondered if the two men could too.

In short, they were obviously all very conscious that Chris was there for dinner and a show. And that every mouthful of food and every generous sip of wine took them closer to the start of the show.

***

With the food finished and most of the wine gone, they fell into silence. Finally, Amanda suggested they all move to the bedroom and both men were quick to get to their feet. She dimmed the lights as she entered the room, as much out of habit as for any other reason. A few moments later, Chris turned them back up.

Chris glanced at the chair in the corner, then at Amanda. “Thanks for the chair, but if I feel the need to, um, inspect more closely, then I assume I’m allowed to get closer.”

Amanda swallowed. “I guess... I mean, you’re paying for the show, so you can get close to the, er, action, if you like.”

“And I can make requests?”

Amanda’s mind whirled, flashing through all the possibilities of things Chris might request. “Sure. Well, within reason.” She looked into his eyes and wondered where that boundary might be drawn by the end of the night. “But no touching, or the show is over.”

“Yes ma’am,” said Chris, sitting in the corner. “Then my first request is that I’d like you to strip for us.”

***

Amanda put some slow, sultry jazz onto the Bluetooth speaker and danced a few inches from where Chris sat. Her dress rode up her thighs as she danced and she was pleased to see Chris staring and even more pleased to see a bulge in his trousers.

When she’d been in college, she’d sometimes fantasized about becoming a stripper. About having men staring at her, desperate enough to see her body that they would pay for the privilege. To see their trousers bulging as she teased them, knowing that they could look but not touch. And knowing that they would go home and masturbate remembering her. But she hadn’t had the courage and had always had some doubts. In her fantasies, all the men were attractive, but she knew that reality would likely not be like that at all. So now, with a paying audience of one man who she did find very attractive, she was very happy to meet his first request.

She turned her back on Chris and bent forward inch by inch as she continued her slow wiggle. She knew that her dress would be riding up, exposing her butt cheeks, and the thin strap of her new G-string between them.

Matt was sitting on the bed, staring at her. It had been years since she had stripped for him, and years since he’d looked at her in quite that way. Amanda flashed him a slightly wicked smile.

“Matt, darling, could you unzip me. I think your friend wants to see me naked, and tonight, what he says, goes.”

Matt eased down the zipper at the back of his wife’s dress and she very slowly let it slide off her shoulders and down her body. She could feel the weight of Chris’s stare at every inch of exposed skin, until her knickers came into view, and then his stare remained fixed on the thin lace covering her pussy as the dress fell to the floor.

“Matt,” Chris said after a few moments. “Perhaps you could do something for me. Your wife’s panties look wet, but that might just be a trick of the light. I’m not allowed to touch...”

Matt reached a hand around and touched the outside of Amanda’s knickers. “They’re wet. Really, really wet.” He slipped a hand inside her knickers. “Fuck, she’s dripping,” he hissed.

Amanda blushed, a little embarrassed to have two men assessing her arousal.

“Good,” said Chris. “Now, don’t touch her again until I tell you to.”

Amanda groaned a little in frustration as her husband removed his fingers from her pussy and sat back on the bed. She continued her dance, unclipping her bra and holding it in place for a few moments. Both men’s attention was focussed entirely on her chest and she enjoyed the power as she pretended to drop the bra a few times. Finally she let it fall, and covered her breasts with her hands. She could feel her nipples completely hard against her palms.

She went through a similar process with her knickers, teasing the men, enjoying the attention and reliving her striptease fantasies.

When her knickers finally hit the floor, Chris moved from his chair. “I think I need to inspect this a little more closely.”

He knelt before her, his eyes inches from her pussy. He looked up at her face, and as she stared into his eyes, she could feel his breath hot on her inner thighs.

Unconsciously, she pushed her hips forward, anxious to feel his tongue on her swollen pussy.

Chris rocked back slightly. “Are you trying to get me into trouble, you naughty girl? I’m not going to touch you and end the show yet. That was a hell of a sexy striptease, but you know what I’m paying to see.”

She nodded and smiled.

***

Amanda bent at the waist as she unbuckled her husband’s trousers and reached for his hard cock. Looking over her shoulder, she could see Chris staring at her naked pussy. In response, she just shuffled her feet slightly further apart and tilted her hips a bit more.

Her husband’s cock felt familiar in her hand as she knelt and slowly stroked him. She was happy to feel that it was very hard, but couldn’t stop thinking about what the other man in the room was hiding away. Looking over her shoulder, she watched as Chris undid his belt.

He then stood and pushed down his trousers and underwear in one motion.

Amanda watched with fascination as his hard cock sprang back up. With a wicked grin, she said, “I think I’d better have a closer inspection.” She crawled on hands and knees, still totally naked, until she was inches away from where Chris stood. Being careful not to touch him, she inspected every inch of his cock. It was about the same length as Matt’s but noticeably thicker. Much as Chris had done to her, she breathed on the tip of his cock as she stared up into his eyes.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

Chris reached out a hand towards her head, as if he wanted to guide her mouth onto his cock, but he resisted the urge and instead gripped his throbbing cock.

Amanda watched, almost hypnotised, as he stroked it a few times.

“Suck your husband,” Chris hissed. “I want to see him come on your face.”

She was happy to do as asked, and Matt was more than happy to play his part. Amanda knew that it had been a long time since she’d given her husband a blowjob, but she still knew how to read his reactions and knew that he wouldn’t last long.

But with Chris closely watching the hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth, she was determined to put on a good show. So, gripping Matt’s balls to try to delay his orgasm, she pushed her mouth further and further down, trying to take all of his cock in her throat.

She gagged a little, but was satisfied to hear Chris whispering, “Fuck, that’s hot.”

Matt wasn’t capable of saying much beyond incomprehensible moans. His first spurt went deep into his wife’s throat, but she was quick to pull back and take later shots across her lips, and onto her cheeks and chin.

She enjoyed listening to Chris’s breath as she slowly licked her lips and ran a finger across her face, trying to make sure she got every drop of her husband’s seed. She thought he too was close to coming, but Chris maintained control.

***

“You will get it up again soon, won’t you mate?” asked Chris.

“Yeah, maybe fifteen minutes,” said Matt.

“Good,” said Chris, catching Amanda’s eye. “One hole down; one, hopefully two, to go. But first, I want to see you make yourself come.”

Amanda hesitated. Somehow being naked in front of her husband’s friend, sucking her husband’s cock and having her face coated in his cum was less personal than masturbating for him. Somehow giving others pleasure was a performance; giving herself pleasure still seemed an embarrassing thing to do.

But she lay back on the bed and obediently reached her hand down between her legs.

Chris knelt between her legs and she spread them a little wider to avoid accidental touching.

Amanda sighed. “This needs a closer inspection too?”

“Of course,” said Chris. “Your pussy is so beautiful.”

At first, knowing that her husband’s friend was inches from her pussy was a major turn-on, but it quickly became a distraction as she self-consciously wondered whether she was masturbating in the way that he would want. So she slid first one finger and then two inside herself, hoping that he wanted to see her fucking herself. Finally, she was so turned on, that she had to focus on gently rubbing her clit with one finger, which pushed her over the edge.

She threw her head back and her body spasmed. Involuntarily, her legs clasped together, capturing Chris’s head just inches away from her pussy.

No one commented on the touching as she sat up, still shuddering slightly. Chris just smiled as he extricated himself, while Matt also smiled as he directed her hand onto his resurgent erection.

‘The show must go on,’ thought Amanda.

***

From there, the night turned into a blur for Amanda, as she stayed on a plateau of pleasure, occasionally rising to orgasm – so many times that she lost count. One moment, she was riding her husband as his friend stared into her eyes, laconically stroking himself.

Seemingly the next moment, she was on hands and knees. Matt was thrusting into her from behind while she closely examined Chris’s hard cock just inches in front of her face. She heard Chris’s breathing getting raspy and watched as his balls drew in close to his body. She was so sure that he was about to come all over her face that she could almost feel it, almost taste it. It was enough to push her over the edge to another orgasm, forcing her eyes closed.

When she opened her eyes, Chris had stopped masturbating. She could see his stomach muscles tensed as he clearly fought back his own orgasm. Amanda watched a drop of pre-cum ooze out of Chris’s cock. She had to work hard to resist the urge to reach out her tongue for a taste.

“Two holes down,” said Chris, with a smile. “Perhaps it’s time for number three.”

The room was silent for a few moments.

“You don’t have to, you know. I’ve explained to Chris that that wasn’t the deal, I don’t know why he keeps—“, said Matt.

“Matt, darling, shut up,” said Amanda, “And fuck my arse.”

The room was silent for a few more moments. Matt was stunned, but then went in search of lube.

Amanda had experimented with anal sex a few times when she was younger. She had found that she could enjoy it when she was very turned on, even if she did feel sore the next day. But she had been very happy when Matt hadn’t pushed for it. Now, she was certainly turned on enough, and she wasn’t going to back down from the challenge.

As Matt played with her arse, following Chris’s instructions on how best to prepare her, Amanda fell deeper into the haze of intense arousal.

But as Matt’s cock stretched her arsehole wide before the tip slipped inside, the combination of pain and pleasure cut through her haze. She was squatting above him in a reverse cowgirl position, facing Chris who was intently watching every expression on her face as she sank down and Matt thrust upwards until his entire cock was buried in her arse.

She spread her legs as she rubbed her pussy, no longer shy to have Chris watching her pleasure herself. Just desperate to get herself off, again and again.

Finally, Matt could take no more and pushed hard into his wife’s arse.

“Oh fuck,” said Amanda, looking into Chris’s eyes again. “He’s pumping his cum so deep in my arse.”

Chris gasped and let go of his cock for a moment. Amanda watched more pre-cum ooze out of the tip.

“Christ,” she said, “Have you still not come?”

“No. But I am really close. Does it count as touching if my cum touches you?” gasped Chris.

“No,” she said, still squatting over her husband, with his cock still mostly hard and buried inside her back passage. “Although it might be show over then anyway. Finish it with a bang. Come all over my tits!” She cupped them together with her hands.

She had barely finished when Chris groaned and the first stream of cum landed across her left breast. Her hand moved faster across her clit and as more and more cum coated her breasts, she shook with yet another orgasm.

She collapsed forward, her head resting against Chris’s stomach. He steadied himself, resting his hand on her shoulder. The show was over.

***

The next day, Amanda drove the kids to a playground a long way from home, where she didn’t know any of the other mothers. A short, fat and slightly sleazy-looking man in a trench coat sidled up to her as the other mothers looked on, concerned.

“Don,” said Amanda, by way of greeting, steering him away from the playground a little, so that she could still see her kids, but where no one could overhear them.

“I hit gold,” Don, the private investigator said, not bothering with a greeting.

Amanda’s heart sank. “He’s really cheating on me? You have photos?”

“Well, just a sound recording of him and his mate talking about some whore that your hubby fucked last night while his mate watched. It’s a bit muffled and doesn’t all make sense to me, but I reckon in divorce proceedings, he wouldn’t want it made public—”

Amanda couldn’t help but laugh a little. “Last night, you say?”

Don was speechless, a state that Amanda had never seen him in. It only lasted a few seconds. “Yes. Why the fuck are you laughing? Don’t do hysterics with me, please, I don’t get paid enough to deal with emotions and shit.”

“That was no whore, you idiot. My husband fucked me last night.”

“Oh.” Don paused for a moment. “Hang on – while his mate watched?”

Amanda blushed, but glared at Don defiantly. “Yeah, so what? It’s none of your business and has got sweet fuck all to do with what I’m paying you for. And please, keep your fucking voice down.” Another mother had moved a little closer to them, perhaps trying to listen in, but then rushed away to attend to a crying toddler.

“And your hubby paid?”

“I told you, it’s none of your... What did you say? His mate paid. Why would a guy pay to have sex with his own wife?”

Don shrugged. “Some kind of prostitution fantasy, I guessed. Some women are into that sort of thing.” Don raised an eyebrow.

Amanda could feel her cheeks reddening.

Don chuckled to himself. “Perhaps you’d better listen to this.”

Don fiddled with his phone for a bit, and then passed a Bluetooth earphone to Amanda who, slightly reluctantly put it in her ear while Don put the other in his ear.

Amanda recognized Chris’s voice. “That was an amazing show last night. I reckon I’ll have an image burned into my mind forever of her playing with herself while your cock was buried in her arse. Such a sexy woman.”

Don paused the recording. “Just by-the-by, what’s the going rate for this show?”

“Fuck off,” said Amanda. “Oh, and Chris, my husband’s friend, not my husband, paid five thousand dollars.”

The investigator stared at her, and then whistled. “Jesus. He could get fifteen hour-long sessions at Maggie’s for that. And not just watching...”

Amanda muttered, “Is that some standard exchange rate guys use?” She shook her head. “Look, if that’s all you wanted to play to me, then it’s time for you to leave.”

“Wait, listen to the next bit.”

Now Amanda recognized her husband’s voice. “I just wanted to recapture a bit of the sex we had years ago, before all the years changed things. But who knows what we unleashed?”

“We?” said Chris. “All your idea. You won’t even let me pay any of my own money toward it. I reckon she’s just hitting her sexual peak. If you can hold it together, you’re in for a hell of a ride with that one, Matty.”

The recording was muffled for a bit, as a waitress asked Don if he wanted more coffee.

After that, Chris’s voice could be clearly heard saying, “So how much is still in your ‘mistress and hookers’ account?”

Matt replied, “I told you not to call it that. It’s just some bonus money I put aside when Mandy and I were having trouble. But, to answer your question, about thirty grand.”

“Well, if you ever need more help funnelling it into your joint account...”

“Stop the tape,” said Amanda. Her mind whirled. She wanted to believe that her husband and his friend had been joking around, but she couldn’t see any reason why they would. It seemed that Chris had not paid to watch her, but her own husband had paid. With money that should have been hers to share in the first place. “He fucking manipulated me,” she muttered.

“Don’t you think it’s kind of sweet?” asked Don. “Trying to recapture some of the past glories of your relationship...”

“Sweet?! Getting a friend to watch, and not owning up to having a secret hoard of cash?”

“Sounds like you had fun though.” Don smiled his slightly disconcerting smile again.

Amanda glared at him. She had had fun. In fact, it had been one of the best nights of her life, but she was angry with her husband, and starting to put together a plan to teach him a lesson. “Okay, now it’s really time for you to fuck off. I don’t need your services any more. I’ll pay you for the hours you’ve done, and a copy of that recording. Then I never want to see you again.”

“No problem,” said Don, putting his phone back in a pocket of his trench coat. “So is that cash coming out of your own secret account that hubby doesn’t know about? Never mind, off I do fuck...”

***

After the kids were in bed, that night, Amanda switched off the TV and sat next to her husband.

“So, Matt, about last night...”

“You were amazing. It was so great to see that side of you. In fact, it’s had me kind of turned on all day... ”

“Was it a one off?” Amanda asked.

“Well, maybe we could do it all again, sometime. You know, if we needed to spice things up again, sometime down the track.”

“Do you really think that Chris would pay so much money just to watch the same thing again?”

“Yes,” Matt replied, just a little too quickly.

Amanda suppressed a smile.

“I mean,” Matt went on, “I’d have to ask him, but he said he enjoyed it.” He paused for a moment. “Um, why? Do you have an idea for something else we could do? To put on a better show, I mean?”

“I guess I was thinking that he might like to be allowed to touch this time.”

Matt started to fidget slightly. “Um, I’m not sure he’d be into that.”

“Oh,” said Amanda, “but when I spoke to him and said we both might be interested in exactly the same deal but with him more involved, he was very keen.”

“Did you use those words – ‘the same deal’?”

“Yes, I think so. Why?” Amanda smiled innocently.

“Um, no reason.”

“So, what I was really wondering was – how much do you think he might pay for the chance to have you watch, while he fucks me? In all three holes...”

Both understood that this decision could change their relationship; neither understood just how it would change.

Amanda and Matt shared a long glance as the question hung in the air, unanswered.

 

Published 
Written by PhilU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments