Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Domination Fantasy Explored, Part 1

"A fantasy about taking control..."

23
8 Comments 8
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Have to admit I need to fuck someone. Not sex or love making, just down right fucking. I need to cum...hard and several times. I need a slut, someone I can use. I thought of you. This is what I'd do to you.

I'd call you up and tell you to show up at my place, to knock on my door wearing nothing but panties and high heels. Yeah, my neighbors might see you. But so what? I like showing my slut off.

I'd answer the door already hard. I'm so damned horny right now, hope you can keep up. I don't intend to give you a choice though. I'd take you and push you against the wall. My lips would find yours. This isn't a sensual kiss, it's raw and animalistic. And I need so much more. I'd spin you around and pin you to the wall. I'm pressing my hard dick against your ass. I can feel your body's heat against me and smell your arousal. Fuck, this is turning you on. That only pushes me further.

I take your arms behind your back, wrenching your hands together. Before you realize what's going on, you feel cool steel on your wrists. Satisfied with my quick work I spin you back to face me. There's a look of power in my eyes and my cock is laying flat against your stomach. Time to get this show started.

I drag you into the living room and place you in the center of the room. Two firm hands on your shoulders lets you know exactly where I want you, on your knees in front of me while looking up at me with lustful eyes. You're going to get yours.

With a menacing grin I unzip my pants. My dick is too fucking hard, I can't stand the confinement. I take myself in my own hand and give it a few strokes as you watch, almost mesmerized. Precum is already leaking, I need to clean it off. I run my dick against your cheek, marking my territory for the night and giving you a glimpse of what's to come.

"Open those sexy lips." These are the first words I've spoken to you, and they're not gentle or kind. You don't obey quickly enough. You need to be punished. I slap your face with my dick and you finally get the point. Your mouth opens wide and I don't waste time. I shove myself in, all the way and all at once, right to the back of your throat. "Swallow, slut!" And you do. "Fuck that feels amazing!"

I begin thrusting into your mouth, building the pace until I'm fucking your mouth. I've been worked up all day, I need to cum...now. So I do. My body tightens and a primal groan escapes my lips. I cum hard, emptying out deep into your throat. You gag, but manage to swallow it all. "Good girl," I say with a wicked grin, "the night's not over yet."

I take a minute to enjoy the moment. Damn I came hard. My dick is softening in your mouth, and the warmth still feels amazing. You're looking up at me with wide eyes as your tongue flicks back and forth against my cock's sensitive head. You're driving me insane and I can feel my dick beginning to stir again.

Fine, if you want to play, we'll play. I pull my dick from your sloppy mouth with a pop and step away from you. I lift you up onto your knees and lean you against the coffee table. Legs spread, ass up, tits down, arms locked behind your back...oh yeah, this is how I want you. I step in behind you and drop to my knees as my hands find your hips. Your wet pussy is on full display and I know exactly what you want. But this is for me.

I lean down and take a quick bite of your ass, just one of things I'm dying to do to you. Satisfied with the mark I left behind, I slide up your body. My hands reach around you and I roughly take one breast in each hand. My half-hard dick is resting in the crease of your ass and I begin to gently rock myself against you. Fuck, this feels amazing. Time for the next step.

I pull back and line my dick up with your slit. I give you a few strokes to tease you, before stuffing myself into you. I reach around you again and take hold of your breasts as I say, "Squeeze me tight, slut."

You begin milking my semi-hard dick as your ass moves up and down to the clenching of your pussy. I'm already buried to the hilt and it doesn't take long for me to become fully hard, filling you from within. The sensations are driving you insane and you're bucking beneath me, desperate for me to give you the fucking you want.

"What do you want?" I ask in a self-satisfied tone.

I hear nothing from you beyond desperate moans.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS

That's not good enough.

"What do you want?" I ask forcefully, while making my cock pulse inside you, just a taste of what you want.

"I want you to fuck me," you say softly.

That's better, but still not good enough. I give your ass one hard smack and stare at the redness I left behind, just one more way to mark my territory for the night. "What are you and what do you want?" I ask one more time, this time withdrawing my hard dick from your pussy, until only the tip is still inside you.

You understand the threat, answer me or I stop. So you do, "I'm your slut and I want you to fuck me!"

That's exactly what I wanted to hear. "Good girl," I say softly. I reach for your handcuffs and grab onto the chain between your wrists, my other hand is tightly on your hip. I pull back on your handcuffs as I slam into your pussy with everything I have. In this moment, there is no being gentle or loving. This is fucking, raw and needy. In and out, rapid and hurried, pulling you back with each thrust into you...I fuck you relentlessly. And since I emptied out into your willing throat, this is going to last a while.

I keep pounding into you until I feel your body tighten around me and hear you cry out in sexual bliss. You cum hard on my dick, your body rocked by spasm after spasm. You really fucking love this you dirty little slut. That only pushes me further. As you collapse onto the coffee table, I set my sights on the last goal of the night, the only hole I haven't fucked yet.

I leave my dick buried in you until your body stills and your breath slows down. I know it's time when your pussy stops clenching my pulsing cock. I step away from you and give your ass another smack as I say, "I want your ass."

You look back at me as you arch your back, obediently making your ass pop up in the air. Your upturned ass is just begging to be fucked. That's exactly what I want to see and I reward you with another slap on that sexy butt. I step back to you, my dick in my hand. My cock is still slick from your juices and I don't want to wait. You're still looking back at me as the head of my dick finds your asshole. I stare into your eyes as I begin working myself into you, the pleasurable pain written all over your face. You're so fucking tight, but I keep going, desperate to get all of my dick in your ass.

I finally feel my balls against your wet pussy. I stay there a moment, just enjoying the sensations and power. My dick is buried in your ass, your hands bound behind your back, your tits pressed into the coffee table, and I'm leaning over you. You're helpless and completely at my mercy. I'm not in a merciful mood.

I lean up and pull my dick almost all the way out of your ass. My hands grab hold of your hips. My dick pulses in anticipation. I am about to lose my mind.

I can't wait anymore, I need to cum again. I slam back into you and my balls smack your pussy. Your moans and whimpers tell me you fucking love getting pounded like this. And I like giving my little slut what she loves. To prove the point, I thrust back into you with everything I have. I keep my assault on your sexy backside up for as long as I can. I never slow and I never stop. I just keep pounding. With each thrust I pull your hips into me. I want you quivering, I want you to be sore the next day, I want to own my little slut's body tonight.

Finally, I can't take it anymore. With one final lunge I bury myself for the last time in your ass as I push you into the coffee table. I cum deep inside your ass, my entire body shakes with my release, and I collapse above you. I am completely spent...finally.

With some reluctance I pull myself off of you. I pull you to your knees and undo the handcuffs. I help you to your feet and give your sexy butt another slap. I'm still in the mood to play, but I'm going to need a little while to recover after the fucking I just gave you.

"Go grab a shower," I say with a salacious grin, "but only put on your panties and heels. We'll see what else pops up tonight."

Published 
Written by Sicarium
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments