Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Domination Fantasy Explored, Part 4

"A fantasy about taking control... keeps going..."

6
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words
It’s a Friday and we've got the weekend to ourselves, finally. It’s been weeks since I was able to use you as my own personal slut and I've been eagerly awaiting the next opportunity. I've been thinking of where to go next and I think I have the perfect idea. I've been teasing you all day, sending you naughty texts and emails while you’re at work. I know I've been getting to you, that you're wet with anticipation. If you only knew where it all was leading.

Finally, the text I've been waiting for arrives, Leaving work, you didn’t make my day any easier you know ;P

I wasn't trying to ;) I reply. After a short pause, I add, Are you wet?

Fuck yes…

Are you ready for more? I don't need to explain what more means, you already know.

Yes, you respond almost instantly.

A sly smile forms as I type back, Good. I’ll take care of that tonight. My place, 7.

One more text for me to send, My place, 9. Remember, not a word.

There's a long-enough hesitation that I start worrying that this might not work. But, soon enough, I get the notification. I'll be there.

With that, my nervousness sets in. You've seen this side of me and you've never backed down. But is this going too far? Will you back out? We're going to find out, it's too late to stop this. I set about the final preparations for tonight.

I tidy up the living room and bedroom before making dinner, scallops in red wine and brown butter. It's nothing too difficult, but it looks impressive. I set out a small bottle of whiskey, this isn't going to be a wine kind of night. I light a few candles and a stick of incense. Finally, I put the wrist straps in place. Dinner, candles, incense...wrist straps. I chuckle to myself at the absurdity of it.

My chuckling is interrupted by a knock at the door. Time to get this started, I say to myself.

I open the door to see you standing in front me wearing a dark grey trench coat. The moment our eyes lock, you undo the waist strap and pull the coat open enough for me to see that you're completely naked, and freshly shaved, underneath.

“Fuck me,” I say, completely mesmerized.

“I'm glad you like it,” you say with a mischievous smile, “consider this payback for all the teasing.”

I have to fight the urge to bend you over and fuck you right there in the hallway. Instead, I pull you inside and kiss you passionately; the feral need building, my covered cock pressing into your exposed stomach. I'm nearly shaking with excitement.

I break the kiss and whisper into your ear, “You won't need this,” as I lower the coat from your shoulders.

You turn as I remove the coat completely and I hang it on the wall. You're facing me when I turn back and I take you all in. “Beautiful,” I say, just loud enough for you to hear me. Your smile nearly drives me insane.

“We need to eat first.”

We head towards the table and you take a seat as I get the food. With plates in hand, I realize how much I’m trying to impress you even though you’re already sitting naked at my table, ready for the unknown activities of tonight. Again, I find myself chuckling at the joyous absurdity of it all.

We eat dinner and sip whiskey and Coke in a wonderfully awkward silence. Few words are spoken. It's just as well because between your eyes, your smile, and your naked breasts, I doubt I could form complete sentences anyway. Instead, there's a lot of smiling, lip biting, gawking, and nervous energy. And my dick is so unbelievable hard the entire time.

With the last of the food and just enough of the whiskey to loosen us up, you ask, “So, what are you going to do to me tonight?” The words you chose are not lost on me. Your eyes are beaming with excitement.

Fuck me, I think to myself.

I check the time, 8:30. I’ve only got thirty minutes, time to move. “You're about to find out,” my grin is somewhere between wicked and mischievous.

I stand and reach for you hand, pulling you to me. I take a moment to stare into your eyes, I’m looking for any doubt or hesitation. I find neither so I stand and lead you to the bedroom. Once there, I take your face in both hands and kiss you, deeply. In the back of mind I realize this isn't animalistic need or lustful desire, but I set the thought aside for now. Time is short.

I lay you back onto the bed and tie the first strap around your wrist. I can feel your heartbeat quickening. I slowly walk around the bed and tie the second strap. I've tied your hands to the bed straight back and above you. I climb onto the bed and straddle you. I'm still fully clothed. My hands reach for your breasts.

I fucking love these boobs.

I begin to slowly massage you as I ask, “What do you think I have in mind for tonight?” I want your body and mind stimulated beyond anything you've known before.

You shiver and take your first guess, “You have a new toy you're going to use.”

I gently shake my head no and wait for the next guess as my massage turns more urgent.

“You're going to fuck my mouth while I'm tied to the bed.”

I imagine exactly that and it shows on my face, but I reply, “No.” My hands slide down and around me, tracing your sides and thighs. “Next guess,” I say, just nearly a command.

“You're going to play with me for hours.”

My eyes narrow wickedly, I would love to do just that right about now. But, again, I slowly shake my head no as my hands grip the insides of your thighs behind me. I can feel your heat.

“You're going to film me.”

I chuckle to myself again, I hadn't thought of that despite all my planning. “That is an excellent idea,” I respond as my fingers begin tracing your pussy lips on both sides. You're so wet that I nearly cum in pants.

I lean forward to kiss you, the urgency and need is back. But I need to wait.

Just then, another knock at the door. Perfect timing.

You're somewhat startled as I lift myself off of you. I look back after climbing off the bed, now there is doubt in your eyes, but I see the excitement too. “All you have to do is say no, but we both know you won't,” I say, wanting to reassure you without losing control of the situation. You nod, almost imperceptibly, but it's there and I turn to leave the room.

I return a few moments later with a man following me, someone you've never met. You can't do much to hide yourself, but you do close your legs. I notice and let it slide, for now.

“Babe, this is Ryan,” I say, introducing you as nonchalantly as I can given the circumstances.

“Hi…,” you say questioningly. I nearly chuckle again, wonderful absurdity.

“You are my slut tonight, yes?” I ask.

“Yes, but...”

I don’t give you the chance to finish. “You are my slut for the night,” I emphasize "are" to make the point. “Ryan broke up with his girlfriend six months ago and hasn't had any since then. So he’s going to fuck you tonight,” I say calmly as a matter of fact.

I lean onto the bed, bringing my face so very close to yours. I kiss your lips, then your chin, and finally down to your neck. You writhe below me, you want more. I whisper into your ear so only you can hear, “I want to watch you, see you as you're getting fucked, hear you scream out from across the room. I want to watch all of you as you cum. Most of all, I know you want me to watch.”

My hand slides down to your pussy and one finger slides into you, it's not nearly enough to satisfy you, you need so much more. I continue, “You loved what happened a few weeks ago, being the center of attention, desired by two men, letting go like you did.” Now two fingers. “You will let me give this to you.” Three. “Be my slut, let go.”

“Yes,” you whisper back to me, your body craving more attention.

I withdraw my fingers and bring them to your lips. You take the hint and suck them into your mouth, cleaning all three one by one. That's a good sign for tomorrow night, I think to myself.

Once you're done, I pull away from the bed. I look to Ryan as I say, “There's only two rules.” Looking back to you, “One, he cannot fuck your ass. That is mine. Only mine. And two,” as I look back again to Ryan, “she’s on the pill and you’re both clean, so no condoms.”

I walk to the other side of the bed. I don't have a chair in the bedroom, but I improvise by hopping up onto the dresser. I'm as out of the way as I can be, and still fucking rock hard. Later, I tell myself.

I pull out my phone and take a few pictures of you tied to the bed, fully exposed. “This was your idea,” I remind you. I decide then to keep the phone ready for later.

You give into the situation without protest and turn your attention back to Ryan. We both sit silently as we wait for him to catch up. The absurdity gets even more wonderful, and awkward, but he finally begins to move.

He tentatively reaches out to you, tracing two fingers around your nipple. I've gotten you so worked up throughout the day that you can't help but moan.

Fucking hell, she's so sexy. I do my best to stay quiet and patient, but I want this to move along.

He leans over you and gently, almost weakly, kisses you as his hand travels down to your stomach.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

You can smell the whiskey on his breath and taste it on his tongue. You rub your thighs together as you kiss him back.

She wants more, give it to her, I silently urge.

He becomes bolder once he realizes that you’re not resisting. His hand moves from your stomach to your pussy.

He has to feel her heat by now.

He slides his fingers into you and begins to slowly tease you. His lips find your nipple and your moaning becomes louder. When he takes the same nipple between his teeth, you cry out. Your body is writhing, your hands are fighting the restraints. You need more. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this erotic torture, for both of us.

He backs away from you and begins to undress. He stares you down as he removes his shirt, then his shoes and socks, then his pants. Your eyes are fixed on what you need most right now. He notices and obliges as he removes his boxers. You look at him as if you're examining him. He's not fully hard, but he's hard enough to tell he isn't small.

Thank god he doesn't have a tiny dick, I say to myself. Did I really think that? The absurdity continues.

You subtly lick your lips. I only notice because I saw you from the side. I know exactly what you want. Apparently, he gets the message too and straddles you just like I did, except he's naked. His cock is resting half-hard against your chin.

That should be my dick. I can't tell which I want more, to jack off or throw him out of the room and fuck you myself.

He gently moves himself forwards causing his cock to brush your lips. You look to me one more time looking for reassurance or permission, I can't tell exactly which. Either way, I see the hunger and desire in your eyes, which is all I need to see. I nod for you to continue.

On his next thrust, you open your lips. The underside of his dick rubs along your bottom lip and the head pushes into your top lip. He moans at the contact. You moan at his moan. His thrusting becomes more pronounced and urgent and you tilt your head forward to allow him access to your mouth. My cock is throbbing.

He pushes into your mouth little by little. A quarter of his fuck stick at first, then half, then three quarters. You take it each time with no signs of backing down. You want it all. Finally, he lifts up so he can slide his entire dick into your mouth and you take it all. From the side, I see you hollow your cheeks as he bottoms out against the back of your throat. The angle is too wrong for you to take him down your throat, but that doesn't stop you from nearly sucking the life out of him.

Suddenly, he quietly cries out, “Oh fuck, yes.” He thrusts forward one more time and holds himself there, his entire body stiffening.

Well, that was fast, I think to myself, too fast.

But you must have known what was coming, you didn’t miss a single drop. And you’re still working him over with your tongue and sucking on the softening head.

She wants it hard again, dude, better get it up. Again, I find myself mentally giggling at myself.

Apparently, he figures out that you're not done with him yet. He reaches behind himself and starts tracing the lips of your pussy. It doesn't take long before he has two fingers inside of you, making you writhe below him, stifled moans coming from your cock stuffed mouth.

He gets more into it as he comes down from his post-orgasmic high. I watch as he slides down your torso and holds himself above your stomach. His free hand quickly finds a nipple and begins to pinch and tweak it. Your moans become louder, your body more alive with each moment.

She's about to cum, I note to myself, silently urging you on.

And then it happens. Your hands are still bound above you, holding you in place. You cry out and arch your back, your eyes screwed shut, simultaneously fighting your restraints and trying to thrust your soaking cunt against his fingers.

Fuck me, she's beautiful. This is what I wanted to see.

I can feel the heat from your body from way over here, smell your desire for more, see the subtle spasms and jerks from your convulsing body.

Ryan stops his ministrations and climbs off of you. He's staring down at you, taking in your completely exposed body, his dick half hard. He begins to stroke himself as he traces the contours of your body and the swell of your breasts with his eyes. You open your eyes to see him staring, to see him playing with himself, feasting on your naked body and whatever dirty thoughts he's having.

Your mind catches up with your sensations and the situation. You must be feeling a little self-conscience because you slowly close your legs and your shoulders shrink into the mattress, almost like you're pulling away from him. But, there's the slightest hint of a naughty grin on your lips.

No, I tell myself, she's taunting him. You know exactly what you're doing. And it's working. His cock finally starts to fully harden. He wants you helpless. You want yourself helpless.

Naughty fucking slut. I'm so damned hard. I briefly wonder if I'm enjoying this too much. Surely, sane men don't get off on tying their girlfriends down and letting another guy fuck their mouths and pussies. It's just too absurd. Is it pride because she's mine? Is it ego because I have her? Is it power because I can get away this?

Wait, did I think "girlfriend?" I push that thought away for the moment. She's enjoying this, I'm enjoying this, and I get to fuck the living shit out of here later. That's enough. Embrace the absurdity.

My mental gymnastics and inner monologue are interrupted when I realize that he's approaching the bed once more. He kneels down over your legs, taking one thigh in each hand, roughly shoving them apart. He crawls over you, his dick hanging freely mere inches from your pussy. You begin to stretch and test the bonds holding you down. Those inches are way too far for you at the moment.

He braces himself above you with one arm and grabs his dick with another. You're staring at him as he lines his rock-hard cock up to your ready cunt. I watch as he pushes the head into you and your mouth silent opens.

He takes one breath and then shoves himself into you, roughly, all the way in one stroke. You throw your head back, your eyes screwed shut, your mouth still silently open.

Beautiful.

He's now bracing himself above you with both arms, his knees driving into the mattress. Your eyes are still closed. You're waiting for the inevitable onslaught. He looks feral, animalistic, desperate to fuck. He doesn’t wait long.

He pulls away from you and pounds back in, as hard as he can. You cry out and take it. Each thrust. Every withdrawal. He never slows. He never relents. He never pauses. On and on. Pounding away at you. Taking you. Fucking you. Using you. Or are you using him?

Your bodies are barely touching, only connecting when his balls slap against you. You're screaming now. He's grunting. Sweat pours from both of you. He rears his head back and I almost expect a guttural, primal scream. I'm ready to explode.

He does it instead. He slams into you one more time. The muscles in his back and legs stiffen. His entire body becomes as hard as granite. One final grunt as he hold himself inside you. And he comes, flooding your already drenched pussy.

The pulsing dick inside sends you over the edge. You pull against the restraints; your fists clinched, your face twisted in throws of perverted pleasure. You cry out, “Fuck, yes!” Those are the first words anyone has uttered since he cried out the same.

Ryan finished emptying himself into you, enjoying the massaging your pussy is giving his deflating dick. I know it all to well myself. Once he's got nothing left, he pulls away. We're all silent in awkwardness as he slowly dresses himself.

“Uhh, thanks,” he says when he's mostly put back together. Awkward...

You answer for me, “No, thank you!”

I can only smile.

He relaxes, thankfully, and nods before taking his leave. Just like that, your temporary lover is gone.

I barely notice because I'm staring at you. My dick is so hard I’m partly worried about my jeans giving up the struggle to contain it.

You're looking back to me with a content smile on your lips and your eyes half closed in bliss. I'm looking for any sign of regret or remorse or shame. There isn't any. You seem to read my mind and your smile grows wider. You're good. We're good. Well, mostly, I still have this raging hardon to take care of.

“Damn,” I suddenly whisper.

“What?”

“I forgot to record you.”

You laugh. I laugh.

“Next time. I think he wore me out,” you say, “for now.” The last words trail off into a content giggle.

“Too bad, I'm not done yet.” I say it sternly, but my own smile betrays me.

“Yeah? And what are you going to do?”

I stand while thinking it over. I can come up with a thousand different things. So many options. All of them end with me unloading a massive amount of cum somewhere in or on your body. I strip off my jeans and boxers, relieved at the final freedom.

“Well?” you ask as I approach the bed, my throbbing cock leading the way.

I suck in my lower lip as if I'm deep in thought, then respond with a wild grin, “Your face.”

Published 
Written by Sicarium
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments