Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Done Took

"Be carefull what you ask for"

2
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Done Took

by johnyoung

It had been months since he last saw her, and they hadn’t parted well. In fact it had been kind of ugly. But he had missed her, on the road. Missed twining his fingers in her long tangled red hair, missed the feel of her lips and her tongue on his cock as she watched his face with her green eyes. She had a long and complicated trick that always ended with a tug on one of his nipples as she took the tip of his dick into her throat and pressed the shaft into the roof of her mouth with her tongue. Explosive, that one... He missed her cosy little snatch and the way that she watched him, hands twined in the spindles of the headboard or occasionally roped to them, as he rode her.

So getting back home, he sorted out his gear, gave the kitchen a once over and called her. He didn’t know what would happen, and wondered if he was just setting himself up for another kick in the teeth, but what the hell, he figured, at that point the potential rewards were far greater than the potential downsides. Stick your head in a hole and get it whacked with a stick often enough, and you kind of get used to it.

Getting the answering machine frustrated him, but he left a message, saying he would be around that evening and to give him a call, and then settled in with a glass of wine and a book he hadn’t had the chance to dip into.

A friend called to ask about his trip and they ended up talking for more than an hour. A couple of minutes after they hung up, he was surprised by the doorbell. He opened it and she was standing there, a bottle of champagne in her hand, wearing some tiny, high-heeled sandals, a pair of very short cut-offs, and a filmy white silk and lace camisole.

She held up the bottle and smiled, handing it to him. “I tried to call, but I could hear in your voice that it wouldn’t make that much difference, so I just slipped into this and came over.”

He invited her in, in a voice that had gone hoarse somehow, and was taking out two champagne glasses when he glanced over at her. She smiled, half turned away from him and bent down, from the waist, to undo the straps on her sandals. Her red hair cascaded down around her face, and brushing a tendril out of her eyes, she smiled at him as she ran a hand up her leg to give her ass a brief caress and then back down to her ankle and stuck out her tongue as she fiddled with the buckle.

“You can just leave those on,” he said, and popped the cork on the champagne. She stayed the way she was, neat little round ass up in the air, as he poured two glasses from the frosty bottle, and then she straightened up and walked over to him. Watching her, he reflected that she should come with a warning label, maybe a tattoo somewhere. “Caution, live steam,” or something like that.

“Did you dream of me, while you were away?” she asked him, taking a glass from his hand and sipping it, looking up at him from very close.

“Yes,” he said. He drank down the wine, not trusting his voice. She did too, not saying anything, and held out her glass for another glass, which she also drank quickly, not saying anything, her eyes on his as he sipped a second. She set the glass down on the table and walked off across the room, saying, “So, have any ideas for tonight? Dinner? Movie? Down to the Cedars?”

He finished his glass and unbuckled his belt. At the noise she turned around, her eyes going wide. He walked across the room towards her and slipped behind her, one arm going around her waist, the other moving her hair to one side, baring her neck, which he bit gently. She sighed and rewarded him by arching her back slightly, caressing his arm with one hand while reaching back with the other to take his hip and press him into her ass.

He let go of her hair and, pulling away slightly, took hold of her wrists and brought them behind her back. He felt her tense up slightly. Taking both wrists in a vice grip in one hand, he twined his fingers in her hair and walked her across the room toward the table. She went willingly at first and then started to struggle a bit. But she couldn’t break the grip he had on her wrists, and he bent her over the table, pressing in against her ass, wedging her against the table as she struggled, feeling his hard-on between her cheeks. He pulled off his belt and looped the belt once around one wrist, and then a couple of turns around both before buckling it tight. The game was up, and she rested her cheek on the table, looking back at him with that way she had. No smile, just watching and waiting.

“So we are going to play fuck doll this evening, is that it?” she asked.

“You guessed it,” he said.

He reached around and unbuttoned her jean shorts and pulled them down her hips. He unzipped his own, took out his cock, and slid the strip of white lace thong to one side.

“And I don’t have any say in the matter...” she started, but broke off closed her eyes and gave a slight whimper as he entered her. He took her slowly, as she was still dry. He liked it that way, sometimes, and he knew she did too. Gently forcing his way into her, then out, then in a little deeper, one hand on her hip, the second twined in her red hair. She was swearing under her breath, cursing him, begging him to fuck her. As always, the message was a little mixed. He could feel her loosening up, getting wet, and taking a firm grip on her ass and her hair, he thrust all the way into her and was rewarded by a groan of pain and lust.

“Didn’t your momma ever teach you to ask nice?” she said, opening her eyes and looking back at him. “I haven’t seen you in three months and I’m here five minutes and you’ve got me tied up, bent over the dinner table with your cock in me up to the hilt.” That last bit said with more wonder than reproach.

“You remember that time a couple of months back when you said sometimes you just wanted me to bend you over and take you?” he paused, keeping himself buried in her to the hilt, luxuriating in her cosy snatch.

“Yes.”

“Don’t ask, don’t be gentle and considerate, just throw you on a couch or a bed or bend you over the nearest solid object?”

“Yes.”

“Well, tonight’s the night, sweetheart. You might not have planned it, but you’re done took.”

He started in again, moving slowly in and out of her, listening to the little sigh she made every time he thrust in. After a while she started working on the belt that bound her, wriggling her hands, trying to free them. He let her hair go, and put a hand on hers.

“None of that, sweetheart,” he said.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. “Touch me, caress me there,” she said, “I am almost there. I want to cum.”

He smiled into her eyes. “All in good time. Tonight you are going to get the works.”

She lay still for a moment after that, just spreading her legs a little more to take him deeper. She groaned, and started twisting her hands again. “If you aren’t going to do it, untie me so I can, you fucker.”

Thrusting into her again, he held her there, took her by the shoulders and lifted her upright. Still inside her, he walked her across the room and then up the stairs, one hand around her waist, holding her against him. In fact the up-the-stairs bit didn’t work that well, and after he slipped out of her for the second time he gave up and just picked her up and carried her up to his bedroom and tossed her on the bed.

PilarHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PilarHarris

She landed on her side and then sat up, her thong twisted around her hips and her hair over her eyes. He reached over and pulled the lacy chemise over her head and pulled it down around her wrists. Pulling a large pillow over to the edge of the bed, he pushed her down onto it, half on her side so she wasn’t lying on her belted hands.

He caressed the breast, the tidy little champagne-glass tit proffered to him, and pushed her hair back off of her face. Her eyes were closed. He looked down at her, sprawled out on the bed, white against the dark blue sheets. He gave her nipple a little pinch, and when she parted her lips to moan, he pushed his cock into her mouth, holding her head in his other hand. Her eyes flew open: he knew she didn’t like to take him into her mouth after they had been fucking, but he pressed in, holding her by the hair. She struggled a bit and tried to say something around his cock, but he held her by the breast and the hair, and began moving in and out.

“Come on, girl, you can do better than that,” he said. “Use your lips and your tongue like you know how, or...” He pushed deep, pressing the tip of his cock against her throat, and she reflexively pushed against him with her tongue and tried to swallow. “That’s right,” he said, “I’m already in there, and I am going to cum in your mouth. I know you don’t like to deep-throat, so do us both a favor.” He let go of her hair and caressed her cheek and her neck, where it bulged out, as he thrust into the back of her mouth. She glared at him for a while but went to work with her lips and her tongue and after a minute or two he felt himself on the edge and one more thrust, deep, set him off. She kept on him as he came, bending over her on the bed, and milked every last drop out of him. As the spasms faded, he pulled out of her mouth and flopped onto the bed beside her.

She twisted around to look at him. “You fucker, you know I hate that, when you stick it in my mouth covered with my own skank.”

He smiled at her and caressed her cheek. “Yea, but it was fantastic. It has been far too long.”

“I could tell,” she said. “Untie me so I can go wash my mouth out, and I will give you a special treat.”

He just smiled at her, and reached over to take her breast in his hand. He caressed it for a while, gently, and then bent over her and took the nipple into his mouth. He used his lips and his tongue and his teeth, and reached down to her snatch to gently swirl her clit around. She had started to protest, but quieted down when she felt him touch her, thinking he was going to get her off. Listening to her moans and sighs, he grew hard again, and just as he felt her tensing up for an orgasm, he let her go, and through a torrent of protest and abuse, slid off the bed and went over to his closet.

He pulled the belt from a bathrobe and walked back over to the bed, tied it around one ankle, and then tied the other end to the footboard. She watched him, lying on her side, the camisole twisted around her fingers and arms where the belt bound her and the thong twisted out of place around her hips. He walked out of the room and started rummaging in the medicine closet.

“What are you looking for?” she asked through the door.

He found it, a tube of cream that she had left one time, and held it up as he walked back into the room.

“Oh, no, not... please,” she said, unconsciously working at her bonds. Watching her struggle, her lips a little red from the blowjob and a drop of his cum clinging to the corner of her mouth, her breasts swinging slightly, made him even harder. He took off the cap and put a dab on his hand and began running his hand up and down his shaft, lubing it up good. She stopped moving and waited as he walked over to the bed and pulled the thong down around her ankle. He held out his hand.

“Lift your leg, please,” he said. She gave a muffled groan and raised her ankle and put it in his hand. He rolled her half over and spread her legs and put a dab of cream on her pucker, pushing the tip of his finger in just up to the first knuckle. She moaned again and closed her eyes. He let her leg go, and put another dab of cream on the tip of his cock and wiped his hand on a hand towel he had brought along. He lifted her leg again, climbing onto the bed and straddling the leg tied to the foot of the bed. As he covered her, she wrapped her free leg around his and she opened her eyes and looked at him.

“Please kiss me,” she said.

He kissed her and reached down for himself, and as the tip of his cock touched her ass she laid her head down on the bed and watched him. Her eyebrows went up as he pushed the head of his cock past the first resistance, and then, twining his fingers tight in her hair, he pushed himself the rest of the way into her in one long, slow stroke.

Watching him, her face crumpled and tears formed in the corners of her eyes. Her mouth came open and she gave a long slow moan, breathing heavily. He withdrew slowly and she let out her breath in a long sigh. Smearing another dab of cream on his cock, he pushed it back into her and drove it in slowly but steadily.

She buried her face in the pillow, gasping. He moved slowly in and out of her, watching her breasts bobbing back and forth as she lay half on her side, and listening to her soft cries and labored breathing. He had wanted her this way for a while, but she had always refused. But now he had her, and it was fucking fantastic. He pushed all the way in and paused. She reflexively clamped down on the base of his cock and he almost exploded inside her. After a minute he shifted his leg, and taking her breast in one hand, he started to finger her clit with the other.

She groaned and turned her head to him. “If you think you are going to make me come with your dick in my ass, you are crazy. It fucking hurts.”

He stopped for a moment and pulled out of her, reached over and put another dab of cream on his cock and slid it back into her. He started in on her nipple and her clit again and she buried her face in the pillow. After a moment, despite her denial, she started to move her hips slightly, pressing against his hand, and he could feel her getting wetter. He pushed his thumb into her, and caressed her nub with the tip of a finger.

Again she turned to him and kind of arched her back. As he fingered her, working his thumb around inside her, her eyes half closed and her mouth slightly open, he could tell she was getting close.

“Fuck me, I can feel your thumb rubbing against your cock inside me, I feel so full, my god, oh shit...” She came, hard and long, grinding her mound against his hand, her eyes rolled back in her head, and her ass and her snatch tightening around his cock and thumb.

Toward the end, he pulled his hand away, and bending over her, took her by the hair and turned her face to him and kissed her as he started to fuck her again, roughly, driving into her. She opened her eyes and looked at him, her eyes inches from him.

“You bastard, you are going to pay for this. Maybe not today, maybe not next week, but you are going to pay.”

He stopped her with a long kiss, eyes open, watching her eyes. Something about the intimacy of what he was doing to her, the feeling of her ass slacking and clamping down around him, her words, tipped him over the edge and with a savage grunt he drove into her, going off, filling her with his cum.

He closed his eyes and rode the wave, half collapsed over her, and she whispered into his ear, cursing him…
Published 
Written by johnyoung
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments