Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dream #3

"Dreaming of my pet..."

1
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I walk to your door and knock softly. I have just enough time to wonder what you’re wearing, and then I see the dot of light in the peephole flicker and darken. I know you’re just on the other side of the door, and I feel a rush of excitement race through me.

You open the door and I see you smile. I step through quickly and without a word I kiss you, turning us, and pressing you against the wall. Your lips are sweet, and I feel the firm press of your breasts against my chest. I feel lightheaded, consumed by need. I press my hips forward to you. I need you to feel my arousal, to know why I’m here, to understand what you do to me. Somehow you manage to close the door behind us, and urge us down the hall to your room.

I take a breath to collect myself, and sit on the edge of your bed. You stand before me in a long, thin blue dress that hugs you just where it should. It looks so soft and light on you, as if it were barely there. I let my eyes wander up from your ankle, following the curve of your bare calf until it disappears under the hem of your dress, a promise of more smooth skin hidden above. I let my eyes roam higher, noticing the swell of your hips, flush in your face, the way your stiff nipples press against your dress. “You’re beautiful,” I tell you.

I need to see more of you. I say, “Lift your dress for me. Slowly.” You bend lower to grip the dress on either side of your knees, and begin to pull it upward, gathering it in your fingers. My eyes follow the hem of your dress up your legs. The curve of your calf bends in to your knee, and then the curve moves outward again as your reveal your thighs. You stop with your hands at your hips, and I can see in your eyes that you want to tease me a bit. You look so naughty standing there holding your dress up for me. “Higher,” I say.

You pull your dress up to your waist slowly, and my breath catches in my chest as I realize you’re not wearing panties. I smile and say, “Good girl.” I can see your smooth mons, and the hint of your lips below. I can see one end of a vine tattoo that looks to wind upward to your waist. I can barely control myself. “Take your dress off and give it to me,” I tell you. Your cross your arms in front of you as you pull your dress upward and off, and then you extend an arm, offering the dress.

I take it from you and bring the fabric to my face. I can feel the residual heat from your body on my cheek. I take a deep breath, and I can smell your lotion. Unashamed, you leave your arms at your sides. I imagine that you know I want to see you, to understand this part of your gift to me. Your breasts are full, your delicate nipples hard. I feel an ache to kiss your skin, but I stand and move to the far side of your bed. I gesture with my head and say, “Come here. Stand in front of me and face the mirror.” You walk to me, and I put my hands on your hips. I look over your shoulder, catching your eyes in the mirror. I put my mouth near your ear and tell you, “Cross your wrists behind you, pet.” You do as I say, and I methodically wrap your dress around and across your wrists, tying the ends to bind your hands.

Standing behind you, I place my hands back on the front of your hips and slide them upward past your waist to the sides of your breasts. I let my fingers trace under each breast, and over your nipples. You push your back into me, and I cup under your breasts to pull you tight to me. With my fingers and thumbs I pinch your nipples and pull them away from you until you until you yelp. I swat your ass and tell you, “Up. Get on the bed. Stay on your knees.”

I wrap my left hand over the front your neck, lifting your chin, while I bring my right hand down your back and over your ass to the top of your thigh. “Spread your knees a little,” I say. I slide my fingers up the inside of your thigh and lightly trace your pussy, as if gesturing you to me. I tease you slowly, letting you coat my fingers before I press more firmly and slide the edge of my finger and hand through your folds, back and forth. I can feel your moans in my left hand.

Scarlatee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlatee

“Your pussy is so fucking wet,” I say to your reflection.

“Lie on the bed,” I tell you. “Put your head down.” You move into position, and I help shift you on the bed just enough so you can see us in the mirror if you put your cheek down. I press between your shoulders to urge your chest against the bed. I slap the inside of your thigh and tell you, “Spread your knees wider. Arch your back. Open yourself to me.” You do as commanded, and I see your pretty pink pussy shine in the light, lips full and parted like a lover wanting a kiss.

I caress the roundness of your ass, and dip my fingers through your parted folds and nudge your clit in a small circle. Your start to rock your hips with my motion, your eyes pinched closed. I let you fuck my hand until your breathing becomes ragged. I pull my hand away and slap the right cheek of your ass sharply, enjoying your surprised cry, and then I rub the skin gently. I spank and then caress your other cheek. I repeat this, moving back and forth between your cheeks leisurely, spanking and rubbing, spanking and rubbing, your cries becoming sharper. I start to move quicker, no longer caressing, but letting slaps follow slaps, continuing until your cheeks are pink. I stop and slide my hands gently over your warm skin, waiting for you to settle. I drag my fingernails up the backs of your thighs, and then I take a step back from you.

I unbuckle my belt and slowly pull it free. I put the brass end on your lower back, holding it there with my left hand and letting the leather fall between your cheeks. With my right hand I take the loose end and gently tap it side to side against the inside of your thighs. I turn my hand upward and flick the belt against your pussy. Though I haven’t hit you hard, the smack surprises you, and you gasp. I slap again, a bit harder, and then twice more. You cry out and roll your hips under you. I press your back firmly to the bed and remind you, “Keep your back arched.” You return to the position I want, and I’m proud of you. You look so willing to please me, so submissive to my desire. I slap the belt firmly against your pussy once more, and then I pull the belt by the loose end, dragging the buckle over you until it falls off your back to the bed with a clatter.

I wait a few breaths and then unzip my pants slowly. I pull my cock free and press the top of the shaft between your legs and up against your pussy, sliding it back and forth, wetting it. I slap it upward against your lips, loving the sound of the wet smack. I rub the head of my cock against your opening, applying only a slight pressure, and then pull it back to smack it against your pussy again and again in a slow, steady rhythm.

With one hand I steady myself on your lower back, and with my other hand I reposition my cock against your pussy. I press into you slowly and deeply in one long movement and hold myself there, enjoying the heat of your pussy on my cock and the cushion of your ass against my hips. I begin moving in and out of you slowly, almost all the way out, and then all the way back in. I start to breathe harder, and your moans urge me on. I say, “You look so sexy getting fucked. Such a sweet, slutty girl.”

I free your hands and start moving faster, pressing against you more firmly, my hips slapping against your ass again and again, faster until I’m close to coming. I grab your hips, pulling you hard against me with each thrust, hard and deep. I feel myself tip over the edge, and I press fully into you, holding us there with my release. I feel myself emptying into you, and involuntarily my voice frees something loud and unintelligible. My head swims, and I can barely stand. I feel you shaking in my hands, and I look down to see your face flushed and dreamy.

When my senses return, I pull myself out of you slowly. I help ease you forward and all the way down to the bed so you can rest. I watch you breathe as I undress, and then I join you on the bed, facing you. I gently kiss your lips, your face, your neck. I caress you arms, your hips, your legs. I take your hand in mine and whisper, “Oh, my sweet pet.” I keep you in my arms, and bask in your gift.
Published 
Written by MisterReese
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors