Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Drop of Light......part 2

"The story continues......"

5
2 Comments 2
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Her knees gave way, "don't fucking move" I hissed into her ear.

She straightened her legs but kept bent over. her legs were still slightly parted.

"Good girl"

"Please......" she whispered.

I laughed, "this is not about you, this is about Me"

Again, I plunged my fingers deep within her.

Two, three, four fingers inside her. I curled my fingers and twisted my palm upwards.

I closed my hand, feeling the walls of her cunt stretch and become tight.

Her eyes were wide open, unfocused. she gasped in pain....no,  not pain in pure bliss!

"Do me...whatever you want" she moaned.

My inner self howled in triumph. This was easy, easy for Me perhaps. But for her she was now in another world. She did not feel any responsibility, she had no worries. It wasn't her that was responsible for doing this.

Her eyes focused, out of the corner of her eye she looked at his face, the light was bright in her eyes and it cast a shadow across His face.

A man, a confident man. He was taller than her, not an skinny man. But He exuded confidence, early 30's, a wedding ring.....God, He is married!

That hurt her more than the invading fingers. yes, it was illogical, she had just met Him and it hurt that He was wearing a wedding ring!

"Don't move your head" I said to her. I could see that she was studying Me. Aaah, she had noticed the ring. she looked for a moment.......yes, she was....she was upset that I was married. Delicious.

Had she forgotten my fingers were inside her? I clenched hard, I felt her cunt spasm around my hand, she moaned loudly and closed her eyes.

I slipped my hand out of her wet cunt, I raised it to my face and breathed in deeply. Her scent was devine. I wiped my hand on her hair.

"Ok, cunt, you are Mine, I will do what I want to you. If that's is not acceptable then leave now".

She stared at me, a quiver to her lips. her eyes moistening. "no, I need this, i don't know why. i dream about it all the time....i feel crazy at times"

I stared at her. I had seen this before. she was addicted. Addicted to the sensation, the smells, the fears, the anticipation...but it had only just happened. Already she was Mine. I continued to stare at her, "you bore Me already" I said to her.

She gasped and fell to her knees. "no, please i will do anything".

I laughed, "I already know that you will baby girl".

"I will suck your cock"

"Why would I let you do that" I asked. "I expect you to go out in the bar and suck the cocks of any man there".

No, its not the sex, quick couplings and suck jobs don't do it for Me. I need the resistance then the total submission to fulfill my needs. No, I can get it up. But the best sex happens inside your head.

"What can i do" she asked in a quite voice.

"I need to feed" I told her, she looked startled, I could smell her fear.

" Strip, take it all off" she looked at Me with confusion.

My slap surprised her, her cheek reddening.

annaliselove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
annaliselove

"Now"

she quickly stood and stripped, no finesse, no teasing.

"Back on your knees" she knelt quickly. Ooh, the beast struggled.

"Mmmm, shall I piss on you?" "Fuck you in the ass perhaps"

"I know, how about I ram a beer bottle up your cunt"

Her eyes wide, flushed, sweaty, she waited. Whatever He wanted to do.

She was trembling...not in fear. she was....dripping. her juices were dripping on the floor between her knees. I watched her, she was gently undulating her tummy muscles.

"Enough, do you want to make Me happy" I asked her.

'Yes, please let me"

I searched the room, aaah a couple of bulldog clips. And what is this, a thick marker pen. Perfect I thought.

I reached for her tits, I pulled cruelly on each firm breast. Flicking her nipple with my fingernails.

She groaned.

I placed a clip on her right nipple.

"Ooooh fuck" she screamed.

"Shutup slut" I snarled her.

I placed the other clip on her left nipple.she breathed rapidly through her mouth.

"Bend over" I ran the marker through her cunt lips. It was shiny and a string of sticky juice stuck to the end as I moved it to her puckered ass.

She squirmed, "don't fucking move" she stopped

I placed the end of the pen against her ass...and slipped it inside her until there was only a small tip protruding from her anal passage. "ooh fuck it" she said.

"You need to hold it inside your ass"

"If it slips out you will need to lick it clean and then it will go back inside you"

"I don't care if this take all night" I said.

I saw her ass cheeks tighten. " stupid slut" I thought.

The pen slipped from her anus and fell on the floor.

She looked at it, between her legs. I stared at her.

"Pick it up"

She reached down, unsure, her hand shaking.

"Pick it up" I said again.

She picked up the pen by one end.

" Clean it" " i cant" she said.

"Fucking clean it with your tongue" I yelled at her.

She trembling brought it to her lips. her tongue slowly came out and touched the end she was holding.

I cruelly grasped her head in my hands, I looked into her eyes.

"You weak bitch" I yelled. "is this how you make Me happy"

"Sorry, its dirty" she babbled

"You are fucking dirty, you are exactly what is on that pen...shit"

" She moaned, and said " i need to please you, please...."

"Do it baby girl" "clean the pen now"

She brought it to her lips and.......

part 3 coming soon.

 

Published 
Written by nilbymouth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments