Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E004: Explaining Things To Emma

"A new world opens for Emma as she finds herself blossoming under proper tutorage."

13
11 Comments 11
6.7k Views 6.7k
925 words 925 words

Donald came and stood beside her, and again, raised his hand and spanked her for her indiscretion. 

He did this time seven times on each cheek.  It took a while, as between each spank he would rub and knead her cheeks for a minute or so.  This attention was so nice, but it made each slap sting a little more, which Emma found pleasured her in a way also. 

Oh, she had yearned for attention for so long, that any she got was a joy. 

Finished with her discipline, Donald saw that Emma had been dripping once again, even after she had cleaned herself in the bathroom. 

As he watched it dripping out of her, all Donald could think was “Yes!” 

He took his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped Emma more or less clean again.  When he moved the wipe away from her, he had to control himself to not lift it to his nose and mouth immediately. 

What was Emma doing to him?  Donald stuffed it in his pocket for later and shook his head.

And then…

Donald walked over to her clothes, and first lifted her functional bra, and folded it and put it in her purse.  “You can get by without this, it has no purpose being worn by you.”

He came over with her panties and shoes.  Having her first step into the panties, which he just sighed over their sad shape. 

Then he had her step into her shoes, again a long sigh. “Emma, I am going to have to teach you how to properly dress, to be attractive to who you shall serve.” 

Emma, wide-eyed, just nodded her head. 

Then he brought the silk blouse, the only nice thing she had worn.  Starting at the bottom, Donald buttoned it only to just above the lower edge of her breast.  Now, she was providing a wonderful peek-a-boo illusion.  He slid her skirt up over her hips, tucked her blouse in, and zipped it up. 

Yes, a much-improved vision was now projected by Emma.  Her breast still rather firm, and just seeing the outline of her nipples against the silk, she would now have men taking a second glance at her as she walked by.

Then keeping her standing there, her hands at her sides, he moved to stand right in front of her. 

Looking deep into her eyes to make sure he had her full attention.  “Emma there is much to be done to teach and train you, so you can be all of what I think you are capable and destined to become.  I know you are going to come to want to be this as you grow into understanding what you are to become.” 

Domenica_luv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Domenica_luv

“The first step is that by 3 pm tomorrow you are to go and buy a smartphone.  This card gives you information about where to go to get it; what you must ask for it to have; and what you need to do to get you started.”

“After you have the phone, this second card gives you my phone number to enter in as your first, and I truly wish it would be your only contact.  But I know as you use this and moving forward you will be entering other acquaintances and friend too, so you will put me in your phone as ‘AA Sir’ so I will always be first.  You will make me your one and only favorite.” 

“When you have done that you are to immediately send me a text saying you have your phone now.  Then you will have thirty minutes to add my email and other information to my contact listing, and then email mail me from your phone to let me know that is set up.  The store will have added your email account to the phone, so you will be able to do this without too much trouble.”

“Once you have done all this, you must keep your phone with you at all times, as this will be how I will mainly contact you, and when I do, I want a response immediately back from you.  Do you understand?”

Emma, staring Donald in the eye, nodded, and then realized what was expected of her, replied clearly, “Yes, Sir, I will do as you ask when you have dictated.”

“Now, no emails until you do from your phone, get yourself home and to bed.  I will expect to hear from you tomorrow.” 

“Yes, sir.” 

Donald, with his hand on Emma’s ass, walked her to the door and gave her a good pat there to send her out the door. 

She walked slowly to the car, thinking about how she would have loved to feel his lips on hers, but hopefully, in time that would come. 

There was still the lovely throbbing between her legs, which she had never felt before, as she drove home.  The cards with the information she will need safe within her purse, next to her bra.

Donald, now alone, took the still soaked handkerchief from his pocket.  Sitting down in a comfortable chair, he first sniffed in the aroma.  Then lifting the wetness to his lips, he just sucked and sucked, he took in all of Emma’s juices. 

Oh, shit, what was he doing, he thought. 'This is too intoxicating, what is this really nonentity of a woman doing to me?'

He was supposed to be the one in charge. 

Shaking his head to clear it, he became more focused, and just imagined Emma’s phone contact the next day.

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments