Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E006: Not just Emma’s punishment

"A new world opens for Emma as she finds herself blossoming under proper tutorage."

14
15 Comments 15
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The next few days were horrible for Emma waiting for anything from the Professor. 

She had been brought to a new sense of being.  Somewhere she never would have dreamed of being at, and now she longed for more of it.  But strangely she realized a big part of her was longing to serve the Professor, bring him to where he needed to be. 

The longer she had to wait, the more she desired to be able to do this. 

And the time making Emma wait was hard on Donald too. 

He watched the video over and over and relived the feel of touching her soft skin.  It wasn’t the same as moving forward, bring her to the place he wanted her to be.  But he also realized that this punishment he was making her endure would so speed her getting to that place. 

He knew she would be suffering when he did not contact her at all the next day.  It wasn’t until late afternoon the second day after his classes were finished that he contacted Emma.  Sitting at the his “control center”, his computer, with a Scotch in hand, he pinged her on Hangout. 

It was so satisfying how quickly she answered.  “Where are you right now Emma?” he messaged her.

She replied she was just finishing shopping. 

“Have you behaved yourself?” 

“Oh yes, Sir.”

“I want you home and, in your bedroom, totally undressed sitting on your bed in 30 minutes.” 

“Yes, sir, I am just checking out now.”

Emma hurried home with her groceries.  She stumbled and spilled things out of the bags in her hurry to unpack. 

It was twenty-five minutes later that she was on her bed totally nude sitting waiting for his call, her phone in her hand.  At exactly thirty minutes her phone rang stating it was a Hangout video call coming in. 

She answered, holding the phone from her face to show herself. 

She had tried to quickly clean and make up her face, but you could still tell she had been crying a lot over the last two days. 

As she saw Donald’s face looking at her when she answered a strange feeling of relief ran through her body. 

Oh, to see him, even if just over the phone again. 

She smiled and said hello.  

While Donald could only see her face and neck to her shoulders at the moment he could tell, sense, that she was naked on her bed. 

“Emma it is so good that you are now learning to follow directions so well.  Are you sorry for your misbehavior the other day?” 

Tears formed in Emma’s eyes as she lowered her head in submission and whispered how sorry she was and did not deserve his kindness. 

Just hearing this Donald felt himself harden.

He spoke a little kindly to her now, but with enough authority, “Emma, I think you are learning your lesson about what will happen if you don’t behave and follow instructions.  For today, you must complete for me a bit more of your punishment.” 

Emma’s face reddened, and the tears started to drip down her face some as she just replied, “Yes Sir, whatever you say.”

Donald just rubbed himself, off camera, with glee. 

He told Emma that first, she must put her phone on the charging stand she has on the nightstand by her bed.  She was to turn it so it is showing a full few of her, he would tell her when it was in the correct position.  When the phone was properly placed, he told her to spread her legs wide, which she did, as he took his cock out of his pants to continue to fondle and jerk.

“Now Emma, as your punishment, and you do have my permission to as long as I am watching, I want you to show me how you fondled yourself the other night when you shouldn’t have.” 

HillaryBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HillaryBrown

Emma blushed the darkest shade of red she ever had been.  But as time went on, this would be a pale shade compared to what she would blush as her training continued. 

She looked into Donald’s eyes, and while he had been so firm in his command, he looked so kindly at her.  She lifted both her hands first to her breasts and caressed them, then pinched the nipples.  Then ran her hands lightly up and down her sides, front, and stomach.

The next part Donald could see how tentative and shy she was about doing, but she did. 

Emma ran her fingers over her mons hair, just sort of scratching and twirling it.  Her fingers slid down to her lower lips and spread them, she fingered up and down her slit.  The fingers slithered into her vag and she brought them out wet and moved up to her clit. 

When she did this, she began to bring her legs together, but Donald strongly told her to keep her legs apart, and again she blushed and stammered she was sorry.  She spread herself even wider.

Donald was jerking himself to happiness as he watched her.  When he could tell by her coloring she was almost to the point of cumming herself he told her to put her hands around the back of her neck. 

He could hear her moan in frustration. 

“Now spread your legs as wide as you can and sit like that until I tell you.” 

Emma did as told, and Donald zoomed in his picture of her until it was focused close up on her pussy. 

He stopped himself from moaning out loud. 

He then turned his speaker off and jerked himself to a hard cumming. 

For the five minutes, Emma heard nothing from him, she just sat as instructed.  She wiggled a little, adding to Donald’s enjoyment, especially as he thought about telling her a spanking was ahead for her for her squirming when she was supposed to be sitting still.  He knew the anticipation of that would make Emma drip even more than he was already seeing.

When he turned the volume back on after he finished he told Emma what was ahead for her.  He was delighted in the look of panic and anticipation which showed on her face. 

“Emma, I am going to email you information about the salon you are to go to tomorrow morning.  They are going to trim you mons down to what I want and wax your legs smooth.  They will have full instructions from me.  You better behave, not be embarrassed, or squirm too much when she tends to you, or I will be told. Then your punishment time might be extended.” 

“Yes, Sir” was all Emma could whisper in return.

He was going to have to work on her to speak up, but decided to let it go for now.  Emma was responding so well; her hands were still around her neck and her legs are so spread. 

He told her she could bring her arms down and close her legs, then told her that she should go make her dinner and be in bed by eight pm.  She no longer had permission to touch herself. 

In closing, before he turned off his phone, “and Emma, fix your dinner and eat it just as you are now.  Do not put any clothes on again until tomorrow morning when you go for your appointment.”

Once more Emma just nodded and blushed.

He just abruptly hung up on Emma, who just sat there on the side of her bed wondering when will she see him again.

Donald felt himself hardening again already by how easily Emma was slipping into the subordinate role.  Well, he had this new video, yes, he had taped Emma’s whole performance, to watch again. 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments