Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E014: Pearl Four

"Emma earns her pearls now as she masters each lesson she is taught."

7
9 Comments 9
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Donald appreciates Emma’s newest talent as he bestows her third pearl and realizes she is cumming just from her accomplishment.  He does comprehend that her twitching and the rising of her pelvis is from so much longing in her.  It is rather endearing to him that she so lusts for his touch, or more. 

His plan for her tutorage is to rotate between her learning to give pleasure and learning to receive it.  For Emma is to learn that she can have as much gratification from each.  Yes, a perfect balance must be maintained for her.

So, after telling her to try to sleep a little more, he leaves her untied and unmasked.  He turns out the lights, which cloaks the room in darkness due to the thick curtains at the windows, and leaves her.  He hears her soft moans as he departs.

Emma lies still on her back, her arms at her sides now.  Then brings her legs tightly together, rolls on her side, and curls into a ball to sleep.  She does for a few more hours.  It is morning, almost nine o’clock when she stirs as she hears Donald enter the room again.

She feels her stomach growl a little, and hopes it is not audible.  It has been so long since she last ate anything.  In her excitement of finally seeing Donald again, she only had a piece of toast at breakfast yesterday, and then about four crackers with cheese at lunch.  And there hadn’t been time for any dinner with all that happened since she got here last night.

She is rather thirsty too.

So it is a great surprise to her when she opens her eyes to see Donald standing next to the bed with a tray of food on it.  There are scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon, toast, and a full glass of wine. 

'Wine at nine a.m.?' is all she can think.  'But why not?'  Who is to say really what time it really is with this wonderful world she is entering with Donald now.

Donald tells her to sit up, and he sits down on the bed, his naked ass resting against her thigh as he places the tray on her lap.  He picks up the fork and begins to feed her the first mouthful.  The creaminess of the cheesy eggs is delicious.  Emma smiles at him.

She has never been fed by anyone before.  Sure, when she was a child, but that doesn’t count.  There is something so appealing about Donald taking the time and care to first make this meal for her, and now to feed it to her so lovingly.

And it is dotingly how Donald feeds her.  He is deriving immense pleasure from slowly bringing a forkful of food to her lips and her taking it in.  When her lips graze his fingers as he holds pieces of toast or bacon up for her he feels something electrical run through his body.

He holds the glass of wine to her lips and she takes a sip.  He then turns the glass so his lips will be over where hers have been and takes a sip too.  The smile that comes to Emma’s lips as he does this starts to harden him.

He takes his time feeding her, and how she sits with her hands folded in her lap as he does pleasure him so.  It is like she just knows what is proper behavior without being told.  When the food and wine are finished, he lifts the tray from her and tells Emma to go shower and clean up.  She will have twenty minutes to do so.  Then she is to be back on the bed on her back waiting for him.  If she misses the deadline it will result in a spanking.

Emma hurries to comply.  She sees a toothbrush laid out for her, and quickly uses it.  Pees, and then in the shower.  She washes her hair and body all over as fast as she can.  She dries herself off, then she begins to blow dry her hair with what Donald has left for her to use.  Even the makeup she uses is on the sink counter for her.  How does Donald know so much detail about her?

Though, as she looks closer at the makeup, she sees the eyeshadow shade is darker than what she usually wears, and there is eyeliner, which she has never used.  The lipstick is a darker shade than any she has ever worn.  But all of this is such a subtle difference, and she understood immediately that this is what Donald will like her use from now on.  She quickly notes the shades so she can buy each to have at home, and in her purse too.

She is trying to finish her hair quickly, she so wants to be in place at the twenty minutes, but she fumbles so.  She only puts on some blush, lipstick and mascara, she doesn’t have time for trying the others right now.

She opens the bathroom door and first sees that the bed has been changed.  Now fresh dark purple sheets are on the bed.  But second, which makes her squirm and then blush when she realizes she is starting to drip again, is Donald sitting on the couch waiting for her with a leather paddle in his hand.

She knows immediately, it is longer than twenty minutes.

She swiftly goes and stands by his left thigh.  Waiting for him to tell her to bend over his knees for her punishment.  Why when she is standing like this is a rush running through her so?

He just nods to her and she bends and settles herself on his lap.  He hands her the paddle to hold, for now.  Just seeing it in her hands before her eyes, she wonders how it will feel.  So far Donald has only hand spanked her.  This will be a new dimension.

Without speaking at all at first, Donald’s hand comes down and spanks her right cheek, then her left cheek. It is only when her bottom begins to burn and turn rosy that he says anything.

“Emma, you must learn to follow directions and the timetables that you are given.  Otherwise, you will find yourself in this position too often.  And if too many times, a pearl will have to be taken away.”

JazmineBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazmineBrown

This brings Emma to tears, so fully embarrassed by her non-compliance is bad enough for her, but to hear that one of her precious pearls might be taken from her is too much.  She cries and cries and sobs her apologies.

Donald reaches and takes the paddle from her. 

“Emma this is just to help you learn what is expected from you.”

And she feels the slap as the paddle spanks her the first time.  Over and over it goes back and forth on her cheeks, then on the same one over and over.  She can feel Donald is covering every inch of her ass and thighs.  There is some pain, but it is the humiliation which makes her cry.  And while painful to feel, there comes a point when the pain for her transcends to something which arouses her so.

Donald can tell from her body movements when this point arrives, and while he continues for just a little more, he stops spanking her as he does not want her to cum just yet.  There is the next lesson still ahead.

He places the paddle aside, and after rubbing her cheeks to calm them some, he tells her to stand and go to the corner of the room, press her nose to the wall with her hands at the back of her neck.  Emma does as she is told immediately.

He leaves her stand that way as he puts the paddle back in the nightstand drawer.  Emma hears him do so and realize that the paddle will be close at hand all the time.  Her sorrows over not being on time again make tears run down her face, running the mascara some.

After fifteen minutes, which have been torture for Donald too, except for watching Emma’s rosy ass quiver as she sobs.  He comes up behind her, turns her to him and using a cloth handkerchief, first wiped away her tears and mascara, then holding it to her nose telling her to blow.

His tenderness over this all and the feel of the handkerchief is almost too much for Emma.  But she is able to calm her sobs and smile at him.

“I am sorry, Sir. I didn’t realize the time had passed before I finished.”

Donald just smiles back at her and tells her that he will make sure there is a clock in the bathroom so she can keep track of the time in the future.  Hearing him talk about a future for them just creams her slit even more. 

He leads her back to the couch and has her sit on his lap.  She can feel his hardening cock press against her ass crack.  It feels rather nice.

Donald decides to change things some from what he originally planned on the bed.  That will wait for now.

Donald tells her to spread her legs and put her arms around his neck.  When she does, he kisses her over and over, for almost five minutes.  It is heaven.  But then, for the first time, besides the light brushes against her to see how wet she is, she feels Donald’s fingers spread her outer lips and begin to rub up and down her slit.

It is seventh heaven now.

She moans as she feels his fingers spread her wetness over her lower lips, pinching them some to help them swell.  Then the same to the inner lips, and then up and down her slit, lubricating his fingers then he thrusts two up into her vag and she lets out a cry of enjoyment. 

It isn’t quite the same as when he his cock is in her, but he can move them to and fro expanding her enjoyment, and cunt.  'And what is that?'  He presses against her vag wall and a jolt goes through her. 

Emma did not know it yet, but Donald has found her g-spot and is servicing it so nicely for her now.  Over and over he presses against it, making her gasp some each time.  Fluids are gushing from her now wetting his fingers, his whole hand.

Then, while continuing with his fingers in her vag, pressing there, he moves his thumb to be upon her clit and begins circling it to help it grow and throb. 

Emma cries out more and more.  This is all so lovely.  And her Donald is doing this to her.  Yes, he has become “her Donald” now.  His touch, his attention, even his discipline when she knows she needs it, engulfs her. 

If he sends her away right now, never to see her again, he will always be her Donald.  Longing for him and making anyone else unacceptable as a replacement.

She is his, for whatever he wants to do with her.

Yes, even just finger fucking Emma is bringing her to the point of no return.  She has seen the delights of this garden Donald is offering to her, and she does not want to ever leave it.

All this is running through her mind as Donald continues his finger play on her clit and in her vagina is too much for her.  Her back arches high and a finally animal cry escapes her lips as she has a crashing orgasm.  The feeling of such pleasures her so.  Yes, to be able to feel this over and over is all she desires now.

How could all these years have passed without her ever experiencing this before?

As she calms herself on Donald’s lap, clinging to his neck and kissing his face, ears, chin and mouth, Donald removes his hand from her cunt and brings his dripping fingers to her lips.  She understands and licks them clean.  The taste of herself is interesting to experience for the first time.

Donald hugs her and then undoes her necklace again.  The clasp in her mouth her teeth holding it tight, He lifts it so the pearls drop against her lips, and a fourth pearl is added.  He waits for her contented sigh before he places it back around her neck.

Emma is learning her lessons so well now.  It is about eleven o’clock in the morning.

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments