Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E020: Pearl Ten

"Emma earns her pearls now as she masters each lesson she is taught."

11
11 Comments 11
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Yes, she is so wet and came hard from lip service.  Emma is so ripe for more.  After kissing and smiling down on her, Donald tells Emma to roll over and lift her ass.  The picture before him is delightful.  The stockinged legs, the bare upper thighs, and now her lovely ass cheeks before him. 

He leans between her legs again and licks and kisses her inner thighs, going up to her cunt and licking some of the wetness away, which is only replaced with more.  Emma is now a leaking faucet which one cannot stop the stream from.  It might slow a little, but it will drip a little even when not touched.

He runs his hands up and down her silk covered legs.  He is getting very aroused himself as Emma, with her head a pillow, her hands at her side, and her lovely ass in the air for him just sighs so sweetly. He licks up and down each thigh.  Then when she least expects it, she feels his hands spread her crack and his wet tongue running up and down it.  She lets out a moan showing her pure enjoyment.  If she is measured right now on a Richter Scale she would be at 6.5. 

To say the least, she is enjoying this to full capacity.

Donald now spreads her cheeks more and begins to circle her anus, down to her perineum and back up to her back hole, licking around it and pressing his tongue in a little.  Emma’s senses are high now and each touch with his tongue makes her want to swoon from the rush that is running through her entire body.

Donald keeps this play up for a good while as he hears Emma whimper and whine.  He occasionally goes back to her slit to lick some of the juices away as they drip from her on to the bed.  But then he is back to her butt hole enjoying every moment of her being so pleasured this way.

She lets out a huge moan, her back arching up to his lips and as he holds her hips he can feel the shuttering throbbing running through her.  After she stops panting, she turns to look at him.

“Sir, why don’t you get in this position now, and let me try this for you?”

Donald is astounded.  He had thought for her to go that far would be weeks, months down the road.  He does not understand.  Emma, now learning so many pleasures for her body, wants to allow him to feel the same thing in return.  So, she is willing to do this for him so quickly. 

She rolls on her side, and he does move and squat on the bed beside her.

“Emma, are you sure you want to do this?  You do not have to.”

Emma’s response is to move between his legs, spreading them more.  Her stockings are rubbing against his inner calves and he feels her spread his cheeks and lower her lips.  She first takes time kissing all over each ass cheek, and on his inner thighs.  There is something about his cheeks spread, feeling a little breeze along his crack as she kisses him elsewhere that add to the hard-on he already has.

Then she slides her tongue up and down his hanging hard shaft, takes each ball in her mouth and sucks on them, increasing the cum building inside him now.  She runs her tongue back and forth over his taint, pressing with her tongue on it.  Only then, does she move up over his hole just playing at it for seconds before running up and down his crack. 

Finally, her tongue is back on his back hole, pressing against it, sticking her tongue up in him.  Wiggling it around, arousing him to such a peak.  He didn’t know it was possible.  When she stops for a minute, her hands now on his shaft jerking him, he lowers himself to his stomach and tells Emma to go back to how she was positioned earlier.

She quickly does as told, on her knees, butt in the air, wondering why he wants her this way again already.  In seconds she knows.  He is between her legs, on his knees, and pressing his hard cock up along her slit.  Teasing her clit, wetting it well, and then ‘yes, yes, yes,’ he thrusts himself in her as deep as he can.

In this position, she can feel him in her so much.  Oh, the first time was wonderful, and in the tub, it was something like this, but this, how now he is fucking her she feels like he is slamming against the back door of her vagina.  She screams out loud in sheer elation.  She presses her ass up closer to his stomach to feel it in her deeper and deeper.

Lola_Nelson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lola_Nelson

And then her throbbing reaches full force, and Donald feels her walls clenching and holding him her prisoner.  Her grip on him holds him fast for several seconds before she relaxes and lets him thrust into again.  Only to be held once more. 

Donald has never had sex like this before in his life.  Tears fill his eyes at the total abandonment he feels being held by her so tight.  It really isn’t that long until her clutching him like this makes him cum.  At the same time as she lets out a final scream.

Emma feels his wad of cum streaming up in her so forcefully, and this makes her throb and cum for the second time in seconds.  She collapses on the bed, and Donald falls on her back.  His now softening cock is still inside her, and he feels her uncontrolled clenching over and over, milking the final drops out of him.  They just sigh deeply.  He kisses the back of her neck, which he now notices the loveliness of.  When they calm, he pulls himself out of her, rolls on his side, and has her roll over with her back to him.

He suddenly wants to make his mark on her, staking his claim that she is his.  He leans back to where he has been kissing the center back of her neck and begins sucking her there.  He goes on stronger and stronger this way as she feels different sensations running through her as he does.  She is not sure what he is doing to her, but for the most part, it feels appealing.

He finally lifts his lips away and smiles as he sees he has left his mark on her.  The hickey that he has given her is almost, but not really, heart-shaped.  Yes, now he has branded her as his.

He sits up and reaches in the drawer by the bed.  Emma worries she has done something wrong as that is where he placed the paddle earlier.  But instead, he has her sit up and removed her necklace.  Holding it in her lips, feeling the eight pearls bump her lips, she feels first one, then a second being dropped down the chain.  Ten pearls now! Tears come to Emma’s eyes at the overwhelming bliss that is running through her.

She turns and kisses Donald.  He returns her kiss gently.  Then he kneels on the floor between her legs, and slowly takes her shoes, and then stockings off.  Finally, he removes her garter.  He tells her to go and clean herself up for bed.  She smiles and hurries to the bathroom.

She does not dawdle long there.  Seeing her smeared makeup now, she cleans her face, brushes her teeth, and pees.  Then with a wet cloth, wipes between her legs capturing the last of both their cum which is spilling out of her.  Finally, she stands before the mirror for a moment and admires her necklace being filled now.  Then curiosity gets the better of her and she lifts up the makeup mirror and turns to see the back of her neck.

She sees the bruise Donald has raised on the back of her neck and smiles happily.  Donald has left a remembrance for her.

When she returns to the bedroom she sees that all of their clothes have been removed, and again clean sheets, a royal blue now, are on the bed.  She smiles, thinking about what they both had worn tonight.  But the smile turns to a frown as she does not see Donald in the room.  Is he gone for the night?

She walks over to the bed and sits on its side wondering what she should do now.  But then Donald walks back in the room, still so beautifully naked.  Emma will never get tired of seeing him this way.  He comes over to the bed and tells her to crawl in so he can tuck her in. 

“Sir, could you stay with me tonight?  I would so like to feel your body next to mine.”

Donald knows he shouldn’t but tells her to move over.  He tells her he will stay until she is asleep.  He climbs on the bed, pulls the covers over both of them, and turns on his side towards her.  She quickly turns and presses her back to his chest.  Somehow his prick just finds its way independently to lay against her slit. 

He kisses her head good night and tells her to go to sleep now. She wiggles to be as close to him as possible, he feels her ass against his stomach, and his hand reaches around her and lays just over her mons, stroking it gently.  Before he turns out the lights, he enjoys his mark on the back of her neck one more time.

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments