Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E027: Pearl Twelve

"Emma earns her pearls now as she masters each lesson she is taught."

8
8 Comments 8
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Donald wakes with mixed emotions.  Yesterday had been so wonderful with Emma, but he needs to get back to the regime he has planned for her.  Yes, one day, as she pleasures him and he treats her to delights will come, but for now, he must keep his focus.

Emma waking also acknowledges so many feelings.  She wants to just start hugging, kissing, licking, sucking the Professor, but she knows she is supposed to be learning things now, and she does so want to fill up her pearl necklace.

Donald realizes in the frenzy of yesterday’s pleasure and coupling, he never gave Emma her eleventh pearl.  He reaches and gets one, and they go through their ritual for her receiving her next accomplishment. 

“For Sunday night, and your wonderful performance for me.  I got so wrapped up in seeing you and the entry from the diary I forgot to give it to you.”

Emma just smiles at him over her accomplishment.

Donald hugs her to him and tells her to go empty herself and shower.  He doesn’t give her a time limit this time, but she does try to hurry.  As she empties her bladder she wonders why Donald had mentioned that specifically.

When she returns to the room, again the sheets have been changed, the room straightened, and suddenly there is a square mahogany box on the dresser.  She goes over to it to see what is inside.  Donald had told her this is her room and she could look at anything she wants.  But the box is locked.

Donald is not there either, so she just sits on the side of the bed to wait.  But then after a minute, she wonders, should she be waiting in her proper position?  She stands, spreads her legs apart with her hands behind her neck.

Donald, showering and dressing, isn’t watching her on his monitors and does not get to see her sitting and then jumping to position.  It is a shame as it would have brought a grin to his face.

He enters the room and does smile as he sees Emma in the proper position, without having to be told.

He tells her to sit on the bed and then lay on her back with her legs over the sides.  Emma scurries to comply.

Donald brings the box from the dresser to the bed and sets it at his side as he sits beside Emma.

He reaches to her breasts and begins to knead them over and over like they are small loaves of bread being made.  It is a distinctive feeling for her.  Donald has not really concentrated on her breasts much more than a fondle and pinch when caressing her.  This much attention now is rather enjoyable.

Donald takes his time kneading both, then concentrating on one at a time.  Squeezing the nipples to harden them, and massaging and caressing her breasts.  He then begins to lower his lips to them.  He continues to caress the other one as he focuses his attention on the other. 

His tongue runs around and around her breast, adding kisses as he goes.  Then he starts a second round, but now he is sucking at her breasts, not the nipple yet but sucking hard all around the flesh on her boobs.  He leaves red circle marks at each place he sucks at and they remain visible for several minutes. 

The feeling of him doing this is somewhat strange, but in many ways enjoyable.  And as she glances down and sees his momentary mark on her she feels a surge through her body.  After reddening all of her breast this way, only then does he take her nipple into her mouth and suck it hard.  The nipple becomes perk and rosy, feeling like the tip of a bullet in Donald’s mouth.

Emma’s low moans and whimpers tell him she is enjoying this to an nth degree.  As he does the same with the other breast, he squeezes the first and pinches the nipple to keep it hard.

Finally, when both are tended to, he raises his head and inspects his work.  He takes his key ring from his pocket and places a small key in the box and opens it.  He takes something from it and closes the lid before Emma can notice.

He brings a string clamp to her nipples.  The little lasso fits over each nipple, and he tightens them each so there is some tension for her to feel.  The lassos at each nipple are attached to a thin chain which runs between each, and has two hanging weights from them to apply ongoing tension and pull.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

Donald tells Emma to sit up, and she does feel the pull of her breasts.  At first, it seems a little too much to take, but after a moment it does give her a pleasurable feeling.  The look of happiness on Donald’s face as he gazes at her with these on sends shivers up and down her spine.  What is a little pain, if it gives her Professor so much gratification? 

Donald reaches between her legs now and just holds his hand over her mons and pussy.  The heat radiating from it is amazing.  Emma is smoldering from his administrations.  As time goes on, Donald will often place his cool hand this way, feeling the fire in Emma’s loins begging for attention.  And Emma, feeling his cool touch taking some of the burning flames away, will always appreciate this momentary touch.

He tells her to lie back again and Donald runs his fingers up and down her wet slit, enjoying that she is so wet now.  He concentrates his attention on her clit now and buffers it until it is a hard-shining pearl.  Almost as swollen as the pearls around her neck.

He brings out a third lasso and places it over her now hard clit, and pulls it tight around her too.  Then brings the attached similar thin chain with a clasp on it up, to hook at the center of the chain holding her nipples.  There is now a great deal of strain for all three lassoed buttons.

The feeling wafting over Emma is extraordinary.  It is such a distinct and different feeling.  When Donald first pulls tight on each against her she winches with a little pain, but now she just experiences this warmth running through her.

Donald helps her to sit up again, and the tightness of the pulling between the three lessens some.  She watches as he goes first to her dresser and chooses underwear and stocking for her, then to the closet to bring out two new dresses.

Her suitcase is opened on a luggage stand that is next to the dresser now.

He places one dress in it, along with the lingerie and shoes to accompany it.  The other, more presentable outfit for her going about town he brings and starts to dress her.  The bra is placed over the clasps and chain which runs down over her stomach. Panties are raised to her thighs before he has her stand for a moment to raise them up over her. 

The top band does hold the chain taunt against her, as does the bottom of the bra.  Standing this way, she realizes until Donald decides to remove these clasps, she will be feeling the strain of them.

He sits her again as he raises the thigh-highs up her legs.  The repeated up and down does pull and release some on her each time.  Once they are on, and high heels placed on her feet, she is motioned to stand again as today’s dress is brought down over her head. 

He leaves her standing there as he finishes packing her suitcase for the day and brings it over to her.

“Emma, it is getting late, I need to get to class, and you need to get to your first meetings of the day.  I expect you back here at four, waiting in your room, clothes off.  I hope you make it all day with the clasps.  If you can’t, text me a message just saying, ‘please stop’.  I hope you don’t as I will be somewhat disappointed.”

With that, he picks up the bag for her and leads her down the hall, his hand on her ass, as it seems to always find its way there.  At her car, the suitcase in the back seat and her door opened for her to climb in, she waits, as she seems to know now what will happen. 

And it does, Donald swats each of her ass cheeks once as he helps her into the car.

The sting of that slight spank, and the tightness of the clamps against her as she drives, sets currents running through her the whole drive home.

Donald climbs into his car to back out behind her and looking at her in his rearview mirror, able to see the mixed look rushing over her face and just smile.  Yes, Emma is coming along very well.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments