Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E028: Pearl Thirteen

"Emma earns her pearls now as she masters each lesson she is taught."

11
10 Comments 10
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

As Emma drives home she feels the pull on her nipples and clit from the string clasp on her.  The weights, while not that heavy, do add an extra tweak to her nipples.  Every time she goes over a bump in the road a jolt runs through her.

Arriving home, she carries the suitcase in, wondering what the neighbors are thinking of her coming and going with a suitcase all the time now?  She hopes no one sees her.  Inside, she carries it to her room and takes out a lovely emerald green dress, shoes and plain green bra and undies.  She puts them away so they will be ready when she needs to dress at three p.m.

Emma hurries to her meetings for the day, during all of them she feels the jerk of the clasps over and over, her nipples and clit are staying hard as little pebbles throughout this.

Around one p.m. she starts to feel a tense from the pressure and almost messages Donald the ‘please stop’ message.  But then she wonders if he would even let her stop, and the tenseness begins to subside and she does so want to make it until four.  Yes, she can stand it for three more hours.

oOo

All day as Donald teaches his classes, meets with students, and attends a faculty meeting he keeps wondering how Emma is doing.  The idea of her wearing them all day keeps him semi-hard.  He did want to call or text her to see how she is, but he keeps himself from doing so.

His colleagues ask how his latest ‘experiment/study’ is going, but Donald gives a non-responsive reply.  He is writing up each time they are together or Emma earns a pearl, but he keeps the discourse on this very basic, and absolutely no mention of his feelings.  Nor does he mention her pearls. Only a clinical observation of the stimulus and response.

He identifies Emma as ‘Subject Z’ and the irony of that is beginning to seep into his consciousness as he is coming to realize that she will be his final subject.

oOo

Before three Emma hurries home to get ready and change.  She takes her new public outfit off and hangs it up, then puts the bra, panties, garter, and stockings into the clothes basket to be washed.  She does have a few things now to handwash.  She will need to do that tomorrow while the workers are here.

Standing naked, she goes to her full-length mirror and looks at herself with the clasps on.  A rush comes over her from what she is seeing.  Her nipples are so rosy from the pressure on them for so long.   She just lightly brushes against them and they are so sensitive.  Then she places her hand over her pussy and she feels this extraordinary heat coming from her. 

‘Is this the fire of passion?’ Emma wonders.

She spreads her lower outer lips just enough to see her clit also rather red and sensitive gleaming with the wetness dripping out of her.  It is like clear jelly glowing there.  She doesn’t touch herself at all, she just is curious to see what it all looks like.

She realizes the time.  She has been staring at herself and feeling tingles run through her for over ten minutes.  She goes and puts her makeup on for Donald, and fixes her hair.  She is so careful putting her undies on so not to brush against the clasps too much, or heavens, have them come off.  Her garter and stockings on, she steps into her shoes and then carefully lifts the dress up and on her.

She is getting good at walking in higher heels now, but as she takes each step, especially down the stairs, this tugging at all three so-tender spots now inflames her even more.  By the time she gets to the car with her suitcase, she is dripping so hard in what were her clean panties that they are already drenched.

The drive to Donald’s house does calm her some, except for the occasional bump.

She arrives, goes to her room, undresses and lays all her clothing on the couch and assumes her proper pose.  Legs apart, arms around her neck.  There is a slight breeze in the room, and Emma feels it gliding over her sore tits and clit.  Why does this further arouse her? Is she getting in too deep?  No, this all, this new world she has entered only thirteen days ago, she will never leave it if she can help it.

There is a wry smile on Emma’s face as Donald walks in and up to her.  He gets the mahogany box again and places it on the nightstand now.  He moves in front of her and does kiss her.  He has missed her so much.  And he has been anticipating this next part with her.  He is confident that she will submit herself to this willing.

He gently takes off all three lassos, and she breathes a sigh of relief.  Donald unhooks her necklace and drops the twelfth pearl on it. 

“You have done very well today, wearing these the entire day Emma. I am proud of you.”

Emma blushes with the praise.

Donald lowers her on the bed and begins to massage her breasts and clit to calm them some.  Emma just sighs and whimpers at his gentle touch.  Her juices flow and Donald uses them to rub first against her clit but then brings some to rub over each nipple.

After several minutes of this, he stops.  Emma looks at Donald a little questioningly.  He just smiles. 

Donald opens the box with the small key.  From it, he puts something in his hand with a long gold cord following it. 

Emma sees Donald’s cock begin to rise at the thought about what he is about to do.

He takes from his hand two gold nipple clips which do have some soft padding on them and attaches them to each of Emma’s nipples.    They have a gold chain running between each clip which has a ring in the middle of it.  Attached to the ring are two longer chains.  He adjusts the clips just right so they sit nicely holding her tits.  She moans some realizing this is not over for the day yet.

Emma feels a greater pressure on her nipples from them than when Donald pinches her nipples or from the lasso ones he used this morning and she has worn all day.  Donald takes the shorter of the two chains and clasps it to the heart-shaped loop which is at the base of her necklace.  Emma feels the pressure against her nipples increase with the tension now added.    

He pulls on the chain a little and Emma feels the yank even more now against each nipple.

He reaches for the other longer chain and Emma sees that there is a clip like the ones on her nipples on the end of it.  She moans as he places and adjusts it on her clit.

MelanyeLopez01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyeLopez01

Oh, Emma is in sweet agony.  He tugs on her necklace loop a couple of times to hear her moan as it now pulls all three clips making them twitch against her. 

“Emma, I am going to dress you now, and then we are going out to dinner.  I am going to have full control over you as we dine.  I can pull on the chain from your necklace at any time to make you feel the clips even more.  Are you ready to handle this?”

Emma could only nod her head in reply, she is speechless right now.  She feels herself beginning to drip from the sensation she is feeling right now.  Somewhat painful, but then a step beyond to bliss.

Dressed again, Donald hooks his index finger through the cord running from her necklace and leads her to the car.  He helps her in as she is panting some now.  The drive is almost an hour, to a quaint inn in the country, during which several times Donald pulls just a bit on the chain.

As they arrive, Donald tells Emma to calm herself so not to show anything out of the ordinary, and she manages to do so, with some difficulty. 

They enter the inn for dinner, as they sit side by side, the tablecloth hiding them, Edward shifts up Emma’s dress enough to be able to reach and pull just a little from the bottom of the chain.  Each yank sending vibrations through her.

He keeps this up all during the meal, alternating between pulling the chain from the base or from the cord running down from her necklace.

Emma ends up not being able to eat much, but realizing it, Donald has them pack up what she does not eat to feed her bits later when home.

By the time they get up to leave, Emma is so on edge and has cum a couple of times from Donald’s pulls during the meal, that Donald has to run his napkin over the bench they have been sitting on to erase her pleasure juice.

Driving back to Donald’s house, Emma is almost in tears now from the continuous pressure.  Her tits and clit have been held trussed for almost twelve hours now and she is starting to feel some agony from it.  Donald sees the tears forming in the corner of her eyes, and speeds up to make the trip no longer than necessary.

He puts his arm around her shoulders and tells her how happy he is that she has done so well.

“It won’t be much longer Emma; can you stand it that long?”

Emma just whispered her reply in a shaking voice that yes, she thinks she can.

At home, he lifts her from the car and carries her in his arms takes her to her room.  Her face is beet red and he can feel the heat coming from her whole body as she clings to his neck and leans her head against his shoulder.

He quickly undresses her and has her lay on the bed on her back.  He carefully removes each of the clips and undoes the cord from her necklace.  Emma sighs in relief.

Donald rubs her nipples and clit with a little warm oil for a long and gentle time.  His kind smile as he looks down on her fills Emma’s heart.  She knows he will never truly hurt her, but today he was testing her she know to see how much she can endure.  Emma is so happy that she has passed this milestone.

Donald sits on the side of the bed and raises Emma to sit on his lap.  Kissing her head and eyes and lips and murmuring thank you for tolerating all of this today.  Emma kisses fondly back and nuzzled against his neck.  In between Donald’s caresses, he pulls the to-go box next to him and feeds Emma bits of the dinner she missed.  Emma nibbles on each bite greedily. 

By the time she has finished her leftovers, her stomach filled, and Donald’s sweet caresses, she has calmed herself, and none of her buttons hurt all that much anymore.

Donald unclasps her necklace again, and a thirteen pearl is added to her collection.  Yes, between the nipple and clit clips and clasps and her ability to withstand that long in them, Donald thinks to himself, ‘she has really earned one more.’

He stands and has Emma stand too, pulls back the bed cover and helps her to lay down on the bed.  He leaves the sheets pulled away as he quickly undresses and climbs in beside her.

And then the electrical shot start running through Emma as he so, so gently takes her nipples one at a time and just sucks on them a little.  It is almost like a balm after today. 

Finished there, he moves down and does the same with her clit.  The sensual experience of feeling this makes Emma drip and start to throb.  Before he has licked up her juices up and down her slit, her body is arching and she comes long and hard.  What a release after being on the cusp for most of the day.

As she comes down from this explosion, Donald, now at her side, just rubbing her stomach asks if she thinks she would be up for a little more.

Feeling his rock-hard cock against her thigh she just smiles and nods her head. 

Donald has her roll over, and lifts her ass and spreads her thighs so he can enter her doggie style.

She feels his glans pressing into her, he is hesitant a bit, not wanting to hurt her at all now.  Emma so needing to feel his cock in her throbbing vag presses up so he just enters her completely.

The both sigh in contentment and stay this way for a moment. 

Then Donald begins to thrust in and out of her, feeling her clenching his cock and each inward thrust.  Both are feeling the harmony and bliss of this moment together.  Emma is crying out in ecstasy, Donald growls deeply as the sensation of the moment washes over them both.

This intensity can’t last too long.  It needs to be released between them.  And in unison, they both cry out in their own special paradise between them as they cum together.

Emma flops down on the bed, brings her hands behind her and pulls Donald down on her back.  Keeping him inside her.  Her clenching against his flaccid cock is so overwhelming to him. He will stay this way as long as Emma wants.

It does fleetingly cross his mind that he does fall so easily into her charming spell this way, her so in control in the moment of gratification between them.  But then, should not a perfect sub know how to do this for her King?

Finally, both so spent and exhausted, Donald rolls on his side and pulls Emma to him.  Kissing the back of her neck, he tells her to rest now.

His hand moves to over her mons, and now he feeling the burning heat coming from her again.  What has his Emma become? This flaming center of lust?

Pondering all of this, he follows her to sleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments