Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Rising

"Nora's day starts early"

11
4 Comments 4
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
"Wake up, Nora!"

Nora wasn't really ready to process his words at that moment. She had been in a dead sleep, as he woke her, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her towards him. She was naked, as she always was in bed. The room was dimly lit by moonlight streaming in through the blinds, and she had no idea what time it was. As she struggled to make her brain work, she saw why she was being awoken. Master was guiding her head towards his hard cock. Her heart started beating quicker, as she became aware of what was next. She reached out for his rigid manhood, and wrapped her fingers around the base before enveloping the head with her mouth. His cock was impossibly warm as she wrapped her tongue around it.

This was not a new experience for Nora. It wasn't an every day occurrence, certainly, but she loved to serve him and be under his control, regardless of where or when. He ran his hands aimlessly through her hair and over her head while she licked and sucked the head of his cock. As she did, she could feel the tingling heat building in her pussy. She started stroking the base of his cock slowly while she worked the head with her mouth. He started moaning deeply with her efforts. She kept this up for a bit, but then suddenly felt his hands pushing her head down over his cock. She did her best to accommodate him, taking him deeply into her throat. As she bobbed up and down over his manhood, she kept up stroking him as best as she could. He started moaning louder and his response drove her efforts. Finally, he tensed up and his cock pulsed and shot his seed into her throat. As she experienced his orgasm, she was filled with pride. If it were possible to smile with a cock in your mouth, she knew she would be doing it. She was an expert at managing his orgasm perfectly, having had endless practice. She knew exactly when to slow down and stop to avoid overstimulating him. As she finished, she cleaned his cock with her tongue. That done, she rearranged herself to lay next to him, kissing his neck. As he regained his senses, he spoke.

"Nora, that was very, very good. But I must confess, I didn't mean to come so fast. I wanted to fuck you, Nora."

She was taken aback a little by that, "It's all right, Sir. I'm happy to have pleased you."

"No, Nora. I can't be that selfish."

As he said that he rose up and pushed her on her back and ran his hand downward, gliding slowly between her thighs. He dipped a finger in between her pussy lips and felt the wetness there.

"I can see that sucking my cock has had some effect, Nora. We can't let that go to waste, can we?"

Her only response was to moan a little and spread her legs wider.

He moved downward in the bed. She saw what he was preparing to do and said, "Oh, Sir, yes, yes..."

He placed his head between her thighs and began running his tongue just inside of her slit, barely touching her clit at the top end and her wet hole at the bottom.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

She began to writhe and moan continuously. He kept up this pattern for a minute before beginning to eat her in earnest, pointing his tongue and running tight circles around her clit. His hands reached up to grab and knead her breasts while he ate her.

Nora's moans and panting became more rapid as she approached her plateau. She said, "Oh, Master, please, may I come?"

He responded by taking her clit inside his lips and sucking it and making an "mhmm" noise. That was all the encouragement she needed. She cried out as her orgasm began and every muscle in her body tensed as one. He slowed down as she progressed through her orgasm, but didn't stop entirely. He raised his head up slightly and spoke, "We're not done, Nora. You can come again, can't you?"

"Oh, yes, Sir. Yesssss."

He began to lick gently again, working her towards another orgasm. She started responding to his attention. It was generally easier for her to come the second time, but it was slower and more drawn out. After a couple minutes of slow licking, he began to give serious attention to her clit again and she started coming. Her legs thrashed on the bed as she panted and moaned.

The next thing she knew, he was moving upwards between her legs, his cock hard as it was before. Eating her had given him time to recover and he was ready to fuck her. He pushed his cock into her pussy as she was finishing her second orgasm.

"Oh, Nora, you're very, very wet, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes, Sir!" was all she could manage to reply.

He fucked her with long, deep strokes, filling her completely. As many times as she had had his cock, it never ceased to surprise her how completely he was able to fill every inch of her, as if she was custom made just for him. He started to speed up. She looked into his eyes and saw the hunger there. The powerful, dominant man that he was. And in that moment she was proud of how well she served him, and of how much pleasure she gave.

He closed his eyes and tensed up and grunted deep in his throat as his cock pulsed again. She could feel his hot seed pour into her pussy and the feeling pushed her over the edge and she came again.

When she came to her senses, he was on top of her, pressing her down. He was panting. A moment later, he reached his head towards her and kissed her.

"You're a very good girl, Nora, and I am very proud of you."

"Thank you, Sir."

She looked over to the clock on the bedside table. It was 3:45 AM. He rolled over on his back and wrapped his arm around her back as she snuggled him, her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and smiled, and drifted off to sleep once again.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments