Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eat My Pussy, You Prick

"Dominating man demands Deep Throat Sex"

10
4 Comments 4
22.8k Views 22.8k
997 words 997 words
Join now to listen to this story

  Turn About Is Fair Play


One of my neighbors is named Bill. Bill is not particularly good looking and a very dominating person. He is always telling his poor wife what to do how to do it. She can't do anything without Bill getting involved. Bill is a Carpenter.
I bought some pictures last summer that Jerry never got around to putting up so I asked Bill if he would come over and put them up. He said he would be over when he got time. That was Bill everything had to be done on his schedule.
Late one afternoon Bill announced that he was coming over to put up the pictures. He came over and we discussed where they would look best. Of course he disagreed with me on where they would look best. He said he was an expert on this and would put them where they looked best.
Bill said that he had been watching my house for some time and had noticed a lot of men coming in the evening and staying pretty late. Then he asked me rather boldly “What are you Shela a prostitute”. I was shocked at his directness but decided to play along. No Bill, I'm not a prostitute, Jerry is very successful and we have all the money we will ever need. Oh I understand now, you are a slut!
He was finished putting up the pictures where he wanted them. He collected his tools and told me he was going to use the bathroom. Bill never asked a woman anything, he told them how things would be.
When he returned from the bathroom, he was naked from the waist down, his shirt was totally unbuttoned. His enormous cock stuck swayed from side to side as he walked toward me. He pulled me to my feet and ripped my clothes off me. He sat me on the edge of the couch and stood there with that huge pecker in my face. Suck it slut! He ordered me. Suck my cock! I took it in my mouth and began do gently roll it in my mouth. Suck it harder! I obeyed. It was really a mouthful. At first I was put off by his giving me order, but soon I began to get really turned on.
Pull my balls slut! No not towards you slut, down and back! As I did his cock felt even harder in my mouth! I wondered what he would ask for next. It wasn't long until I found out. Put it all in your mouth. Take it down your fucking throat!
I had watched a few movies and read how to do it on the Internet. I even tried it with a banana. I tried to remember what I had read about controlling the gag reflex and remembering to breath. I started a little at a time. It was so fucking big! I started to choke couple of times and had to stop. This as no fucking banana. I kept trying each time a little I took it in a little farther and kept it down a little longer.

QuinnLucifer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QuinnLucifer


Finally after 6 or more tries my nose touched his belly. I backed off and more confidently this time took it straight down my throat. He started to moan and I could feel his cock swelling and pulsing in my throat. I knew that he was about to cum, but I did not taste his cum, he was so far down my throat that he was way past my tongue. I pulled back a few seconds later and now I tasted the cum that was still spurting from his cock.
Later he congratulated me, he said that he had always wanted that but no none could or would do it. The he added, I can't wait to fuck you slut!
It was pretty a hot day so I went to the fridge and brought back two of those energy drinks. They must contain something because in less than 15 minutes he started getting horney again.
I thought to myself he has had his fun now it's my turn. He had been calling me slut, I thought a moment and decided to call him what he was, a PRICK.
He turned to me and started to bark out another order but I interrupted and told him in a loud strong voice “EAT MY PUSSY YOU PRICK” A wave of shock went over his face. It was as if he was struck by a bolt of lightning. YOU HEARD ME YOU PRICK, EAT MY PUSSY. DON'T THINK ABOUT IT, DON'T QUESTION IT. JUST GET YOUR FACE DOWN HERE. Stunned he obediently he started down on me. BE GENTEL YOU PRICK. NOT SO FAST! A LITTLE HIGHER. USE THE TIP OF YOUR FUCKING TONGUE PRICK. I kept telling him exactly what to do. With me in total control I quickly had my first orgasm.
Fuck me with that big cock you prick but go easy! I loved telling him exactly what to do. SLOW IT DOWN PRICK! I enjoyed three more orgasm's before I allowed him to cum. He poured a river of cum into me in a seemingly unending series of spirts.
When he finally finished, I said prick you have made a mess town there. Get down there and lick up all that cum you PRICK! I think that was the best part. My pussy was extremely sensitive at that point, but I was in complete control.
When he was finished and I was satisfied I said “Bill get you ass out there and put those pictures where I wanted them, you PRICK! Sheepishly he agreed!
I saw Bill and his wife at the grocery store the other day. He was barking out orders to her as usual. Our eyes crossed briefly. I moved my lips as if to say PRICK, before he could say anything I turned and strutted away.

Shela Your Votes and Comments Greatly Appreciated
Published 
Written by John
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments