Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Edge for Thrusts

"Husband gets tied to chair, and has to stroke himself to the edge in order to get rewarded."

15
4 Comments 4
22.9k Views 22.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words
She likes being in control, the type where she controls the speed, the depth and her own pleasure - when it arrives and how long it lasts. Lately, though, she liked being in control over his pleasure... especially if he gets the release he so craves after she built it in him.

From time to time she's even had her way with him, subtly promising with her body language an eventual orgasm, but deliberately failing to deliver on the unspoken promise just to see him squirm with a burning desire to cum that he cannot (and that he is not allowed to) satisfy.

"Tonight is going to be great", she thinks out loud to herself, as she waits for him to finish showering. She has the dining room chair in the middle of the living room already. For effect she lit some candles and started some incense going to give the room an aura of pleasure... 'The senses are great for provoking the imagination', she thinks to herself as she takes a deep breath of the aroma into her lungs.

The water stops and the sound of the shower subside, revealing the faint music she put on in the background. Quickly she rushes to the bathroom, not wanting him to dry himself, and as he gets out of the shower she surprises him by grabbing him by the balls - not too hard but hard enough to startle him and put his senses on high alert.

"Get your ass in the living room now! No questions, no talking, no arguing with me!"

"Wet?", he asks and she squeezes a little harder to let him know she means business, and he can expect pain if he doesn't comply immediately.

As he starts to move toward the door she lets him go and grins as she notices his half-mast erection. If it wasn't evident before he went to shower it sure is evident now that she's horny and he's about to get it.

It's been 5 days since they had a chance to do something together. His body is used to having sex every 2 or 3 days, making for an ever-present pressure inside him. After being together for more than a decade, she knows that day 6 or 7 is when he gets rather irritable and pushing it beyond 10 days is looking for trouble – except off course if they’re playing a game of denial.

As he gets to the chair she walks to the back of it and gestures him to sit down. He turns around and sits down on the chair, which soaks in the water from his damp behind. He opens his mouth to ask something, but remembers she warned him not to say anything and closes it before he gets another firm and painful grab to the nuts.

As he gets himself comfortable he hears her shuffling and moving along the floor. Looking down he notices her on all fours doing... something. His desire for her grows as he notices her G-string. She's only wearing a silk robe and a G-string. He knows there is no bra because the first thing his male eyes noticed when she confronted him at the shower door was her erect nipples.

Soon he realizes that she's tying him to the chair. She ties his ankles to the front legs of the chair, giving him free range for his knees to open and close his legs but he cannot walk (or run) away even if he could stand up.

Then she puts rope around his chest under his armpits and tightens it to the top of the chair. 'Right, I'm not standing up from here', he realizes as she makes sure all the ropes are tight enough for what she has planned.

"You will do what I say", she starts saying as she moves around the chair toward the front, "... or you will get hurt!" As she reaches the front and they look each other in the eyes, she continues: "You are my slave and as a slave I expect obedience in everything I command."

She continues laying out the law: "You will only talk when I ask you a direct question, do you understand me, slave?". She has a firm and aggressive tone in her voice.

"Yes."

"Yes fucking who?” she barks at him as she grabs him by the balls, not squeezing yet, but he knows better than to test her.

"Yes... Mistress... Sorry Mistress", he pleads as she lets go of him. He knows to call her mistress instead of madam from the previous time they played the mistress-slave game... she hates the word madam.

"If you want to enjoy tonight, and if you want to avoid experiencing discomfort tonight, you should do everything I command, and follow it to the letter. Here is a list of words you are allowed to say:"

She picks up a flogger from the TV cabinet, and as she starts to give the list of words, she gently flogs his chest and legs... taking care not to hit him on his sensitive parts.

"Yes"... flog.

"No"... flog.

"Mistress"... flog.

"Close – but only use this when you're inside me."... flog.

"Edge"... flog.

"Cumming"... flog... this one was damn hard.

"Ouch!" he utters before he can stop himself.

"Yes, that's right slave... if you cum without my permission, I will beat the shit out of you!" Her face is serious, serious enough that he believes her. "I will not only beat the crap out of you, I'll not let you cum for the rest of the month!". It's only the 18th of the month... she can see that he's doing the math in his head, and the answer isn't something his mind or body likes - this is exactly the reaction she was looking for, putting a slight grin on her face.

"The reason you can only say these few words, is that we're going to play a little game.”

The sheer prospect of the game is getting him hard! She walks to his left side and taking his wrist puts a cuff around it and attaches the other side to the chair's back leg. Now only his right hand is free.

"The aim of this game is to get you as close to cumming as possible. Your aim is not to cum. It's simple, right?" Something tells him this is a rhetorical question, and her continuing confirms this. "You're going to edge for me. With each edge, you’re going to earn thrusts. Each time you edge the number of times I'll let you thrust into me will increase... making it even more difficult for you not to release yourself into me." With that sentence she seductively strokes her hand over his inner thigh and strokes over his balls and penis. It twitches as she touches the tip and he realizes that, judging by his arousal, he's in real trouble.

"In order to make sure you don't cheat and lie to me about edging, I'll put my fingers on that little muscle we know loves cumming... " She puts two fingers under his balls and presses on his perineum, feeling it tighten and then releasing, "ah yes, that's the one."

She rubs him there a few times while asking: "So... do we understand the rules, and the words that you're allowed to say, slave?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Good... now, I want you to take your right hand, and stroke yourself slowly".

Without hesitating he complies, knowing that she can do real damage with that flogger, not to mention that hand cupping his balls and stroking the muscle between his balls and anus.

She reaches back to the lube, revealing a view of her one breast as the robe stretches open; She opens it and commands him to hold his palm. She squirts a bunch of lube in his hand and commands: "Now, rub that lube into your dick... rub it all over the tip, all the way down the shaft."

He complies and she can see it feels good from looking at his face.

"Now", she says placing her fingers on his perineum again, "give me that first edge! Don't waste my time, slave! Let me feel it!"

With this he realizes he needs to get to that edge otherwise she's going to flog him or worse, and he knows how hard she can flog and grab if he doesn't do what she wants. Vigorously he strokes, thrusting slightly with his hips, and soon he can feel heat building deep inside him. As he closes his eyes from pleasure, he feels himself getting closer to the edge. A few strokes later he can feel himself close to the point of no return, and as his balls tighten and that muscle contracts he says "Edge" and stops.

Both of them can feel his perineum muscle contract a few times and then stopping. She smiles and says: "Good job, slave. The reward you get for this is 5 thrusts - against my underwear."

She mounts him with her underwear pressing tight against his penis, and slowly she starts to move.

"One"... "Two"... "Three"... "Four"... "Five"... she gets off him and picks up the flogger. "Slave, I need you to understand something... if you cum... it will hurt... here's about 5% of how it's going to hurt..." With this she flogs him over the leg, hard... really hard... sending a burning sensation through his leg.

"Yes Mistress!" he utters with teeth clenched to avoid cursing. That was really sore. If this is her ‘5%’ then he doesn’t want to find out how 100% feels like.

"Good." She puts the flogger down, and turns her back to him as she says: "As reward for your next edge, slave, you'll get 7 thrusts... but this time", she lifts the silk robe and puts her fingers under the straps of the tight G-string, revealing her perfect trained behind, as she continues: "... but this time the thrusts will be inside my warm, wanting pussy."

'Oh wow' he thinks to himself, as his erection gains new length and thickness. 'I'm in trouble!'

Bending over to pull the G-string down, she bends down way down to reveal her swollen and inviting lips.

"Wow", he utters before being able to stop himself. She turns around sharply, grabs his balls and squeezes, sending a sharp pain into his abdomen.

"Is 'wow' a word you may use? Did I say you're allowed to talk without my permission or asking you a question? Do you want me to fuck you up slave??"

"No Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

"Is 'sorry' an allowed word?", she tilts her head keeping the grip.

"No Mistress."

She lets go feeling that it was warning enough. "Now how about that second edge?".

He complies taking hold of his dick and stroking it hard and deep. Again she puts her fingers below his balls and presses gently so she can feel the contractions. When he gets close he again closes his eyes and this time the edge surprises him making him stop and utter "Edge" as the waves tries to overwhelm him, making his torso compress with each of the three or four waves.

She feels the spasms and smiles. She likes feeling her husband so close on the edge of no return. "Good job slave, let's give you your reward". She mounts him and takes his penis in one hand, guiding it to her vegina. Slowly she lowers herself on to him, first just taking the tip in, then the middle of his shaft and as she realizes that the lube needs to be spread a little she utters "one" before lifting herself up a little and pushing down again, this time taking him deeper. "Two", again she lifts and lowers herself, taking him balls deep. She repeats this a third, fourth, fifth time. Then she lifts her self up and holds his tip in her and squeezes her muscles a little, knowing how this makes him crazy. She loves driving him nuts, literally. Suddenly she plunges down fast and hard, causing him to let out a gasp, and again she lifts up slowly, squeezing and then plunging for the seventh thrust, this time holding him deep inside her, feeling him twitch, and then letting him go as she climbs off him.

"That felt nice, slave. But I want more. Edge again, this time you'll be allowed 10 thrusts for the edge."

He takes his cock in his hand again, it's glistening from the mixture of water based lubricant and his wife's sweet honey. It doesn't take much time for him to reach the edge, and letting go quickly to avoid cumming he utters in a deep voice "Ed-ge" as a contraction makes him stutter a little.

Art_Of_Hell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Art_Of_Hell

She can feel the contractions getting harder and more difficult to control through her fingers.

She gently squeezes his balls, making his cock twitch with pleasure, before standing up.

"I think it's time I let these two come out to play.", she says as she takes her robe off, granting him a view of her amazing firm breasts. She guides his free hand to her breast as she steps over him with her legs wide apart. His cock is pointing straight upward, as if it's being pulled by the magnetic force of her womanhood.

While fondling her breast, he wishes he could take her nipple in his mouth and swirl it around with his tongue, but the restraints are holding him back against the chair, he'll have to wait for her to be closer.

She lowers herself on to him, and there's no space for his hand anymore. He places it on her naked butt, oh that sweet and firm butt of hers.

She holds herself over his tip for a few seconds and when she believes he’s far enough away from the edge, she almost viciously starts to attacks his penis with her body, riding him hard, deep and fast. One, two, three, five, eight, ten! Before he knew what hit him, it was over. As quickly as she fucked him for 10 thrusts she unmounts him and commands him: "Edge! Now!"

A bit in a daze he hesitates for a second, and she commands again, firmer this time, "Now!!”, while she shoves her fingers under his balls and onto his perineum. Complying he takes his manhood in his hand and starts stroking.

"Faster!" she commands, rubbing him with her fingers. He complies, and before she had another opportunity to bark at him he’s there.

"Edge!"

With his hand resting on his thigh, his cock twitches while he mentally keeps himself away from losing control and blowing his load all over the place. 'This is grueling' he thinks to himself.

"Good slave" she compliments him. Knowing he's close to cumming, and not wanting this game to end, she waits a bit before assaulting his dick. "I forgot to tell you how many thrusts you're getting this time...", she says, while fondling her breasts with her one hand. As he watches her other hand move to her clit, she continues: "... you had 10 thrusts on edge number 3, for edge number 4 we're doubling that to 20. Are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress". He loves this. He loves the threat of losing control and cumming at any point. He’s scared of the consequences though. He knows she’ll follow through on at least the two weeks without cumming. He knows she’ll even make it harder for him by wearing inviting clothes, and sleeping naked.

She turns around and shows him her firm ass, as she continues to fondle her breasts and rubbing gently on her clit. With the grace of a lap-dancer, she bends over, showing him a full view of her amazing pussy. He can see she's horny. Without warning she grabs him and lowers herself onto him, plunging him deep inside her.

She leans toward him with her back against his chest, and him deep inside her. Turning her head toward him, she says softly, almost whispering, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Moving her hips back and forward, she bends his penis and he thrusts it deeper. "One". She pauses for about three seconds, and then does the same, "Two", Again there's about a three second pause, then "Three". It feels as though the pauses between thrusts are getting faster. By the time she reaches 8 he's absolutely sure it's faster, now about one second – perhaps less. By "15" she's 'riding him like she stole him'. "Twenty" couldn't come fast enough. He was about to cum, and she could feel he's edging inside her, as he utters "E-d-ge!”

"Good job, slave, I was waiting for that fifth edge to happen… inside me!". She keeps as still as she could to allow his edge some time to subside. Wanting to give him time but not have her own pleasure die down she slowly rubs her clit while waiting for him to calm down – taking care not to move her pelvis.

When she feels him relaxed for a good half a minute she decides it's time to give him the next batch of thrusts. Again leaning back, she whispers "Twenty-five this time", and not waiting for it to fully register in his mind she starts to ride him just as fast as the previous batch ended, continuing where she left off! "One", "Two", "Three", "Seven", "Ten", and then she stops dead in her tracks, pausing for about 5 seconds, then assaulting his cock again for another 10 thrusts. After another brief pause she does the remaining 5 thrusts and abruptly unmounts him, leaving him gasping for air.

She laughs as she enjoys seeing him battle.

She disappears into the kitchen and moments later emerges with blindfolds, "I think your eyes are betraying you, let's get rid of the visuals, shall we?". She puts the blindfolds over his eyes, and tightens it at the back of his head. He hears her going into the kitchen again, and moments later he's sure he hears her coming back and putting something down on the floor. Unbeknownst to him, earlier the evening she filled two jugs with water and ice. The ice is melted now, but the water is still just a little above freezing.

Walking over to his right side, and standing as close to him as she can, pressing against his naked skin with hers, she maneuvers her breast close to his mouth. She takes his hear in her hand while she puts her leg over his body and on to his left leg, standing only on the left leg. "Feel with your hand how I'm standing", she commands him.

Having only the use of his right hand, he starts tracing her form, moving his hands over her standing leg and searching for her butt. Surprising him, she thrusts her breast forward so that her nipple touches his lips. "Suck me in", she commands him as his hand reaches her butt. He complies by sucking her nipple, gently, into his mouth and swirling his tongue around the areola. She arches her head as the pleasure fills her body.

"Oh my, that feels good", she says. "I want you to take your cock in your hand, and edge again while pleasuring my nipple with your mouth. This time when you edge, I want you to tell me but hold the edge until I tell you to stop. If you're about to cum, you must immediately say the word 'close' clearly. Hum a ‘yes’ if we’re clear on it!"

"Hmmmmm" he hums, sending vibrations into her breast. It feels so good she fears she's going to fuck him silly if this continues.

"One second" she says, pulling her breast away from him and without him knowing what she's going, she picks up the jug of icy water, and returns to her previous position. She moves her breast back to his mouth and he continues making love to her breast, by tenderly planting kisses on and around her areola and erect nipple.

"Begin, slave!" she commands, and his hand abandons its stroking of her firm body and flexed legs; finding his manhood he starts stroking. It's so wet from all the thrusting, edging and the pre-cum covering it. It takes him about 50 or so strokes and he has to stop licking her nipple to inform his mistress, "Edging". Following her instructions he continues stroking, slower now, as he rides the edge... he can feel the contractions deep under his balls and inside him getting stronger with each wave. About 10 seconds later he realizes if he doesn't stop this now he's going to cum, and following her instruction to the letter he opens his mouth to inform her that he's close.

She can see he's about to say the word 'close', and beats him to it by pouring the ice cold water all over him. He is shocked so wildly it rips him away from the edge as if somebody pulled the ripcord of a parachute. "Fuck! Shit, what the fuck!" he utters in surprise and shock as he struggles to catch his breath.

He didn't even notice her getting off him, and without remorse she hits him with the flogger over his chest: "Fuck? Shit? What the fuck? Are those words you're allowed to use slave???"

He doesn't answer immediately, still trying to compose himself, and again an onslaught of the flogger lands on him, making him realize that he should answer quick otherwise this shit is going to continue. "No Mistress!"

The flogging stops, water still dripping off him and his breath still returning to normal, he feels her on his other side. Her body feels much warmer now, now that his own body is cold from the icy water. It feels great to have a warm body against such a cold one. He feels her left foot across him on his right leg and he realizes she's in the same but mirrored position as before.

"Are you ready for the next edge, slave?"

A little hesitantly, but quickly enough he response "Yes Mistress".

"Good", he hears her voice, but there's something else. Quickly he realizes it's the distinct sound of a vibrator. As she puts her vibrator in herself, he can hear the straining of the small electric motor as it fits snugly in her pussy. "The rule for this edge is that you're not allowed to get to the edge, but you should be there right before it... when I command you to edge I expect you to edge within 2 or 3 seconds, is that understood?".

"Yes Mistress"

"Good, start stroking... and remember, only edge once I command you to."

He starts stroking as he hears her working on herself with the vibrator. She positions her nipple on his lips, signaling him to work his magic on it with his mouth. For what seems like a good few minutes they continue like this, getting each other closer and closer to the edge.

She's so horny that it doesn't take long before she feels herself edging, and she commands him while holding herself there with her vibrator on her clit to "Edge... sla-ve... ah". Hearing her enjoy herself like that is more than enough to make him edge within seconds.

"Edge ... M-is-tress", he pants.

"Hold it... ah.... ah.... aaah.... ahhhhh...hold it". He holds his edge, and realizes he's so so close to cumming that his eyes are watering.

The first wave of orgasm starts to crash over her, and without warning she throws down the vibrator, slaps his hand away from his dick, takes it in her own hand and plunges on to it; him on the edge, and her starting to cum.

As she rides him wave upon wave crashes over her, and seconds later she can feel his whole body starting to tighten as he’s straining to keep from cumming. She can see the agony on his face.

"Cum!", she shouts... "Cum now slave, cum inside me!!!"

He cums hard and deep inside her, sending jet after jet of his love deep into his wife, grunting the words: "Yes M-is-tress... cumming... m... mis-tress, cumming ahhhhh.... ahhhh!!"

She holds him close as they feel the final few waves softly crashing over their bodies, softer with each wave.

He knows he's not yet allowed to behave other what her game defines, so he remains silent and obedient. His cock is softening now, but still in the entrance to her pussy.

For what seems like about 10 minutes they remain like this, while she's stroking his arm with one hand and playing with his short hair with the other. In turn his right hand is on her back, stroking and caressing her.

She feels his manhood is still slightly inside her, and starts to slowly move to see if she can provoke a reaction.

Sure thing she feels him starting to harden, and with all the lubrication and her sex tightly against him there's only one direction he can harden toward, and that is inside of her. A small moan exists his throat, and she knows there is still some ‘play’ left inside him.

"Are you ready to please me some more, slave?"

"Yes Mistress"

Published 
Written by TimeKeeper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments