Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Horny

"Nora's Master occupies her with a scavenger hunt"

8
0 Comments 0
19.4k Views 19.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Nora stretched and turned in the bed, not quite either asleep or awake yet. As she moved, she felt something tight around her waist. Her first waking thought was puzzlement. She brought her hands down to her waist and felt a hard metal band encircling her. The strange feeling chased the cobwebs out of her mind and she opened her eyes and sat up. She was naked, as she always was in bed... but as she looked down she was shocked to discover she was wearing what she instantly realized was a chastity belt.

It was a hard metal band with rubber edging tightly wrapped around her waist above her hips. From the front, a metal plate extended downward over her pubic mound and between her thighs, tightly covering her sex. It ended just short of her asshole where it connected to a latex sheathed cable that ran between her ass cheeks up to the back of the belt. She remembered Master measuring her carefully for it some time ago and testing the fit of it when it arrived. It fit snuggly - snuggly enough to prevent her or anyone else from accessing her pussy - but not too tight to be uncomfortable.

Where the belt met the pubic band there was a round lock. She raised her head and looked around. She was alone. And she suddenly remembered why - it was Saturday, and Master had said he had an all-day conference to attend. He must have left before she woke, but not before securing her. The thought that he had done so while she slept made her pussy tingle. And the realization that it was tingling and that she could not do anything about it made her pussy tingle even harder - like an itch she couldn't scratch.

She closed her eyes and moaned. Her next thought was that she had to pee. She shuddered. They had gone over this. The cover plate had a secondary shield that was perforated to facilitate that, and they had a bidet toilet seat to allow her to wash after.

When she was done, she turned her attention to her phone. It was blinking, indicating she had a text message. It was from Master, and said for her to check her e-mail. She put her phone down and switched to her tablet and found it. It read:

Good morning, Nora. By now you'll have discovered that I have decided to deny you access to yourself today. You should know that there is an emergency key in a sealed box on my desk in my study. But we won't be using that key. There is another key, Nora. As soon as you find that key, you may take off the belt. What you do after that, I will leave to you. But that freedom must be earned, Nora. I am going to give you a series of challenges. You have a choice. You can either wait for me to return home and free you, or you can go on my little adventure. The choice is yours. Your first clue is on the kitchen table.

She quickly tossed the tablet on the bed and ran out to the kitchen - still naked except for the belt. On the kitchen table was a diving mask and snorkel. She blushed. She didn't think until now she was going to have to go out in public like this. She bit her lip. They had a membership in a local gym that had a pool. There was no question that that was where this clue was leading her. But how was she going to wear a bathing suit with the contraption around her waist?

She went back to the bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror. The belt certainly covered everything the suit would anyway. It would not be unlike wearing a G-string suit bottom. But it would be obvious what it was. She couldn't quite bring herself to do that. She got out her bikini bottom and tried it on. It stretched enough to accommodate crotch plate, but it didn't rise up quite high enough to hide the belt. And even if it did, it was obvious that there was something underneath. It just wouldn't do. She rummaged through her closet for a pair of shorts instead. She put them on and her bikini top. That would have to do. She grabbed a towel from the bathroom, ran back to the kitchen, grabbed the mask and snorkel, her purse, phone and car keys, and went out to the car.

She got to the gym, signed in, and made a beeline for the pool. It was early Saturday morning, and there was almost nobody there besides the lifeguard. She looked at the pool and could see there was something near the drain at the bottom of the deep end. She looked at the lifeguard, and he just looked back and smiled. Was he in on it? Was there something knowing in that smile? She wasn't sure. She put the mask on and stepped down the steps into the shallow end. The water was cold and it took her some getting-used to it. She put the mask on over her eyes. and swam out to the deep end. She then took a deep breath and dove down towards the bottom. Once her head was under the water, she could see through the goggles that there was a zip-top bag with some rocks in it, along with a folded piece of paper. As she got closer, she could see that the paper had her name written on it. She grabbed the bag and headed back up to the surface, and swam back to the shallow end, with her prize in hand.

She got out of the pool and walked over to a chaise lounger by the side of the pool, dried her hands and quickly tore into the bag and opened the note. It said:

Well done, Nora. Your first clue is a number: 1422. You'll have to figure out what that means as we go. Your next challenge is a mental one. Unscramble this: SKAPSYN LAPTLIB

As she read the note, she smiled with pride when she read his compliment. Her pussy always tingled when he told her how proud he was of her, and this time was no exception. But her horniness reminded her how helpless she was to do anything about it. The frustration turned the volume up on every sensation she felt in her crotch. She pondered the puzzle and frowned. This wasn't her specialty. As she stared at it, a drop of water fell from her hair onto the paper, startling her out of her thoughts.

She stood up and toweled her hair dry and grabbed the note and ran back out to the car. As she drove home the letters ran through her mind. She stopped at a red light and stared ahead of her to a big sign out in front of a large building across the street. The sign was in the shape of a big cowboy and the lettering said "Spanky's Arcade." She had seen that sign and building dozens of times before, and as she stared at it, her eyes flew wide open when it struck her - SKAPSYN descrambled to Spanky's! The light turned green and she quickly changed lanes and turned into the parking lot.

She was still in a bikini top and shorts, and the shorts were still a little damp from swimming, but she got out and ran up to the door. Inside the sound of kids playing and running around filled the air. Inside the door was a turnstile and a bored looking middle aged man behind a counter. He looked at her with surprise. She realized that a single woman in a bikini top was probably not his average customer. He smiled, and said, "Adults are 5." She reached down for her purse and pulled out a 5 bill and handed it to him, and added, "Say, this is going to sound weird, but I have this puzzle I have to solve..." She noticed that he was staring at her tits rather than listening to her. She stopped and just said, "Never mind," and walked through the turnstiles.

She was taller than most of the kids as she walked around inside amongst all of the games. Towards the back was a netted pit filled with colored plastic balls. Kids were diving into the balls and laughing, but her mind was intently trying to decode the second part of the word puzzle. As she stared, it struck her...LAPTLIB... BALLPIT. Could that be it? What else made any sense? If it was a coincidence, it was a damn peculiar one. She walked over to the pit and looked at it. At the moment, there were no kids in it. She pulled aside the netting and stepped in. Her legs sunk into the balls up to her knees. She had no idea what to do next. She rooted around in the balls looking for something out of the ordinary. As she walked around, she moved the balls around.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a ball that looked different from the other ones. It was black with a purple star on it. She grabbed for it, but it skittered out of reach. She dove in after it, digging in the other balls.

LaraBluewater
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBluewater

Where was it?! She saw it again and grabbed it. She stood up and looked at it more closely. She saw a seam running down the middle of it. It must be hollow inside. It didn't take her long to figure out that the two halves twisted apart. Inside was another folded piece of paper with "Nora" written on the outside!

She stuffed the paper into her purse and tossed the ball back into the pit and climbed out. She decided to go back to her car before reading the note. She didn't want to have to try and explain what was going on.

Back in the car, she opened the note. It read:

Well done again, Nora. As promised, here's another piece of the puzzle. It's another number: 999. There's only one clue left. This time I am going to give you a navigation problem. Your next clue is exactly 5 miles North of the house and 2.5 miles East. You must arrive there at exactly 3:00 this afternoon. Tell them you're there for a pick-up.

She looked at the clock on the dash. It was only 11:45! She had to wait until 3:00? Her horniness, which had been kept at bay by her adventure so far had returned now as she thought about having to wait without anything to do or any prospect of relief. She sighed to herself. She thought at least she had plenty of time to figure out where she was going.

She drove home, and went inside. Her bikini and shorts were still damp, and she took them off and tossed them in the laundry hamper. She looked at herself in the full length mirror in the bedroom - nude, except for the chastity belt. Seeing it reminded her of the control Master had over here - even now in his absence. That made her pussy tingle and she stamped her feet in frustration. She decided to take a shower before getting dressed again. When she was done, she put on a push-up bra - she figured with the belt she didn't need to put on panties - a skirt (she was afraid pants would show the bulky belt underneath too readily) and a colorful silk blouse.

She took up her tablet and brought up the mapping application. A pulsing blue dot hovered over their house. She zoomed out a bit until the scale showed an area large enough to include the target location. She put her finger up against the scale. She figured that two knuckles worth of her index finger was 5 miles and used that to measure upwards on the map from the dot. Her fingertip ended right at Franklin street. She similarly measured over 2.5 miles East and ended at the corner of 4th street and Franklin. She wracked her brain to try and recall what was there, but drew a blank. She would just have to wait until 3:00 to find out.

The afternoon crawled by. Everything she thought of to do brought her mind, one way or another, back to her predicament. Her pussy ached for relief. She knew that if it weren't for the chastity belt, she'd have pleasured herself with or without permission and gladly accepted Master's punishment if she was caught. Thinking about being punished made her pussy throb even more. This was driving her crazy!

At 2:30, she couldn't take it any longer. She grabbed her phone and purse and keys and got in the car. She drove to 4th and Franklin. It only took her a few minutes to get there. On one corner was a gas station, on the opposite corner was a dry cleaner. The third corner had a medical office building and the fourth corner had a vacant lot. She remembered back to the clue. She was to pick something up. It had to be the dry cleaner. She parked and walked in. She told the lady behind the counter she was there for a pick-up. The lady asked her name and Nora answered. The lady turned and went into the back. She returned a moment later with a suit jacket in a bag. As she hung the bag up, she said, "Oh, we found this in the pocket," and handed Nora an envelope. "You must tell your husband to be more careful." Nora smiled and took the envelope and the suit jacket and went back to the car. She hung the jacket up in the back of the car and sat down in the driver's seat to turn her attention to the envelope.

She opened it and inside was a 50 bill. She looked in the envelope for anything more, but that was all. She looked at the bill more closely. It looked perfectly ordinary. Nothing was written on it. It looked like it was brand new. What could it mean? It couldn't have been an accident - who carries around a single 50 bill? She looked at the bill. President Grant looked back at her. Grant. Was that the clue? She looked at the back. It was a picture of the Capitol building in Washington - two thousand miles away.

She drove home. When she got there, she looked at the clues she had. 1422, 999, Grant. What could she make of that? On a whim, she put those three things into the search box on her tablet. One of the web search results came back with 999 Grant Ave - the Bradley Hotel. Could 1422 be a room number?

She couldn't think of anything else. She screwed up her courage and decided to give it a try. She went back out to the car and started driving. It took her about 10 minutes to get there. From the outside, it looked like a nice building. It was quite tall - certainly tall enough to have a 14th floor. She parked the car and went inside. What could be in room 1422? What if it was a stranger? What would she say? Her feet carried her towards the elevators almost on their own. She rode up to the 14th floor alone, still wondering what she would say to whoever opened the door. Before she realized, she was in front of the door, the bronze "1422" on it. She knocked quietly.

A few seconds later, the door opened and Master stood there smiling. "Hello, Nora. Congratulations. You have, indeed, found the key." He held his hand up, holding the key for her to see. She threw her arms around him, unable to contain her joy.

He walked them both back a couple of steps into the room and kissed her. He broke away from her kiss after a moment and she moaned, "Oh, Master, please. I need to come, please."

He smiled and said, "Oh, yes, Nora, you've been a very good girl. Now take off your clothes and let's get that belt off of you."

Her hands trembled as she tore at her blouse and skirt. She could not get naked fast enough for him. When she was ready, she threw her hands behind her back. He walked behind her and wrapped his hands around her side, cupping her breasts. She closed her eyes and moaned, "Oh, please, please."

He produced the key in his hand and moved down to her waist, unlocking and unlatching the belt and letting it fall away from her. He moved his hand down to her pussy and probed it. It was sopping wet. She moaned again. He took hold of her arm and led her over to the bed, turned her and pushed her down on her back. She writhed on the bed while he watched. He took his clothes off slowly. When he lowered his pants, she saw the bulge in his briefs and smiled.

He climbed on top of her and thrust his cock into her waiting pussy quickly. She wrapped her legs around his and he began to pump her hard and fast. She watched his face. He had a look that combined power and pleasure, and in the back of her mind she was proud of herself. But that thought was overwhelmed by the pleasure she felt being fucked by her Master. Being used by him. Those were the last coherent thoughts she had before her mind exploded and she tensed up and came. Every fiber of her being was occupied with her orgasm and the entire universe was reduced to a single cry of pleasure. When she regained her senses, he was on top of her, weighting her down. He wasn't moving, he was just panting. She thought he must have come, and she was sorry that she missed it, lost as she was in her own massive orgasm.

He climbed off of her and said, "You obviously figured out my little puzzles. I brought you here because this is the hotel where the conference is being held. I was finished in time to have you meet me here for a little fun."

She replied, "I didn't think I could do it. I really wasn't sure what I was going to say to whoever was here. I'm so glad it was you, Sir."

He smiled and said, "You're a very good girl, Nora. I'm very proud of you."

She smiled back and said, "Thank you, Sir."

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors