Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fear of Flying

"FemDom, Spankng, Toys, BD/SM, Panties"

16
8 Comments 8
14.7k Views 14.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Preface- I am the editor/co-author on this story. Notlooking5 was the creator of the story and other author. It was her brain child. Credit where credit is due. I was flattered that she asked me to assist her on writing this erotic literary work of fiction dealing with FemDom and other realted topics. It is rather lengthy, so hope you have the patience to read it throuhly. Please enjoy!

I can’t believe this is happening to me! How did I get in this humiliating position? After my arrival at JFK International Airport here I am, standing in front a TSA agent-female-, in my panties, and a CB 6000 device attached to my shaven cock. I was fortunate in escaping what would have been, some very excruciatingly embarrassing and humiliating possibilities during my departure. But now, my luck has run out. I guess, this all started when I became a sub to my Mistress-partly forced into the role and probably, to a certain extent, my fault, being something in the back of my mind that subconsciously I may have wanted- Who am I kidding. I always wanted it but couldn’t do it (but that is for another story).

I remember how happy I was when my Mistress agreed to let me go to Munich for Oktoberfest. I had been there often prior to my being under her control. It was a marvelous festival. Since I had come under her control, she controlled virtually every aspect of my life- where I could go, what I was permitted to where, if I would be permitted to have an orgasm and how-if at all. Even I, who am not a beer drinker, could not resist the wonderful clean refreshing taste of this Bavarian gem. Now I was going back, with her permission. Even more exciting was the fact that there was a BD/SM convention in Munich during the Oktoberfest mania. Mistress had instructed me to go to this convention and see things for myself. God I was getting deeper into this life style.

As I finished packing and was ready to leave, Mistress stopped me and ordered me to take my pants and jockeys off. She gave me an evil grin. She always captivated me with her green eyes, lovely flowing red hair and stunning long legs. She had the most firm breasts and lovely pert nipples. She was taller than me without being in her usual stilettos. I said to her: “Why must I do this now, I will be late for my flight.” She responded firmly, “Do it now or you won’t be going at all!” SMACK! She hit my thigh with her riding crop reminding me to never delay her orders!

I knew better. The slightest hesitation would at the very least mean the riding crop. I did as commanded. No matter how often I was naked in front of her, I was always shy-even still humiliated and embarrassed to do it on a command. Especially as she was dressed-short tight black leather skirt, black corset, thigh high black stockings with garters, black thong panties with red lace trim. I could see they were dripping wet too-what was she thinking that got them so wet? I would soonfind out.

As I stood before her naked, from behind her back she showed me my CB 6000 (cock cage) and asked me “Didn’t you forget something?” watching as she proceeded to put it on me. My fear was incredible. Not because of the device, as she has used it on mean many times, but the metal lock would sound off the metal detector at security at JFK airport. My god I was mortified. I said “please Mistress not that” as she fastened it on me. “The metal detector will go off at the security check point!” She replied “Too bad-and oh, by the way, you will be wearing my drenched panties too when u leave.” My fear ofbeibg "outed"was one of themethods she used to control me.

As the CB device was on me-but not locked yet- she pulled her panties off and made me step into them and pulled them up to my legs. I was thinking to myself “thank god she won’t use that metal lock.” But suddenly and to my surprise, she pulled the panties up to my thighs then stopped. She told me not to move, she would be right back. Mistress went to the “playroom” and returned with a lock for the device. She said it was a plastic composite so it would not be detected. It was a numbered one made of thin plastic, but if it were ever removed it could not be replaced as it had a serial number. The lock were individually numberd and were consecutive.They couldn’t be duplicated. I would never be able to face her again if I removed it. She would know it immediately. Then she pulled the sopping panties up over my cock, which now was excited but couldn’t get hard. Now I know it was this devilish concept of hers that made her wet. I still had the worry of the body x-ray machine. My hope was that the TSA at JFK would not have it, or if they did it was voluntary-or broken.

With that, she gave me a long passionate tongue deep kiss and rubbed my shaven cock. She squeezed my balls, which stirred my cock and excited me. Fuck! I was going to in agony. Getting hard inside the 6000 was not fun! She would control me even 4000 miles away! Next she said have a nice trip and make sure you have those panties on when u return for my inspection! She gave me a final swat on my ass with her riding crop as I walked out the door. It stung for over an hour. I blushed-I hoped the cab driver outside had not seen that!

When I arrived at JFK airport for my departure, I was nervous. It was a busy day –Friday afternoon. People were arriving and departing-thousands of them. And of course the ubiquitous security personnel- US Military, TSA, NYPD, Port Authority and god knows who else was watching iundercover. Why should I be nervous? So what I had a CB device on me and was wearing my Mistresses sexy panties, which were soaking wet and began to irritate my crotch on either side of my balls. Damn, please no one stop me for a pat down.

As I went through the security checkpoint, I removed all my metal objects-god I hoped there was no metal components in the CB 6000. As I approached the walk-thru metal detector my face became flushed, my face started to sweat-“please no one notice me” I prayed. I felt my body temperature rise and my paranoia was in full throttle. I thought all the security eyes were watching me-sensing something was wrong-that I looked suspicious! My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the TSA agent said “walk-thru, please.” As I did I closed my eyes-thinking “Please no-I will be ruined at work and home. Humiliated in front of the Agents in a private screening room .” BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My god the detector went off! I felt all eyes were staring at me! How could my Mistress do this to me? “Sir, please remove your belt.” When I heard those words I died. My knees buckled. I was mortified! They were going to make me drop my pants right here in front of everyone. My Mistress was supposed to protect me for my obedience and loyalty to her! Why humiliate and embarrass me like this now! My life was over. It would be on the news. My face became flushed as I was removed my belt. As I was about to unbutton and un-zip my pants, the TSA officer said “Sir, you forgot to remove your belt, please step through the detector again” I had never ever experienced such a sigh of relief and elation. I felt like I was on cloud nine and light headed as the blood from my cheeks rushed back out. I was brought back to reality again when I heard the TSA agent say “Move on, next.”

Yes, I made it, as I put my shoes on and started to walk away, I heard someone behind me say “Excuse me.” As I turned, a TSA Agent said “Sir, yes you.” He was about 10 feet from me. As he approached me I started panicking. God not again! He asked me if something was wrong. I said no-why –My voice cracked as it was nervously parched. He replied: “Well, you seem quite nervous, and you’re sweating quite a bit.” I hesitated then said, “Well, this is my first time on a plane and I am nervous. Actually I am frightened to fly.” He just stared at me with his dark brown eyes, looking straight into my eyes.” He asked me where I was from and where was I going. I told him I was from the NYC and was on my way to Oktoberfest to visit some friends. I prayed he wouldn’t ask for my passport because then he would see all the stampings and know I lied-then who knows what would happen next. It seemed like an eternity, but was probably only about one minute when he said “Okay, here is your belt.” This fucking belt is killing me! Mental Note to myself- “NO FUCKING BELT ON RETURN TRIP.” “Enjoy your trip.” My shirt was drenched. But I felt my body cool down and a sense of relaxation and relief come over me as I approached my gate.

So it was a fabulous time as always in Oktoberfest. I had a great time. The beer garden and museums (I truly enjoy the art museums in Munich-all the great master at the Alte Pinakothek). And the food-best pork shanks I ever had. Strolling down the Marienplatz and looking at all the shops, especially the Christmas ornaments and beer steins was always relaxing.

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

I always made it a point to watch the huge clock above the municipal building chime at 5:00 pm. The large lifeline figurines on the building would move about and come out from behind little portals and move to the bell and strike it. It was like a giant kookoo clock.

And, of course, I visited the strip joints. The girls were always hot. They were mostly from Romania and the Czech Republic. It wouldn’t be long before one or more of these girls were sitting next to me and I had my hands down their G-string. Unfortunately, no touching this time! I could not do that this time with my cock encased in that chastity device, it would have been too much to bear.

I was pretty well known in one of these clubs (and a couple of local bars). I think it was because I tipped well. Europeans don’t generally tip, so the bartender and girls always remembered me and would come over and even offer me a Johnny Walker Black-another unheard of thing in Europe-“the Buyback.”

But the most fun and interesting part of this trip was my venture to the BDSM convention. It was amazing seeing all the people, outfits and newest objects that would hit the market. It was difficult for me walking around the convention. I was dazed. Hot Doms dressed to kill, all the toys, I was dizzy with excitement, which didn’t fare well for my cock. After about an hour, I came upon this one convention booth that had an assortment of toys. In particular, there was something that definitely was like a Strap-on Vibrating Dildo-Vac-U type that Vibrated throughout and also had a pee hole that vibrated throughout. Even more interestingly, there were other parts that seemed strange.I alsothad clips in the front and back and extend to the anus. I had to buy this unique, exotic item as a gift for my Mistress to show her my appreciation.

I asked the exotic looking blond Dom behind the booth how the toy worked. She was tall in her black stilettos and black seemed stockings. She had a gorgeous figure, and heavy black mascara and deep red lipstick. A real Teutonic beauty . Her corset held her together perfectly and pushed her breasts up so that half her tits were exposed. I would have gladly been her bitch for the evening, but my mistress made sure that would never happen! This lovely Dom only spoke German. I didn’t care. The way that she looked at me and pointed to my crotch as I held this “thing” made my cock start to fill the cage. When she grinned I knew she was aware that I had my cock was incased in the 6000 As she grinned, my face turned bright red. Fuck, I was blushing in front of this Dom who I didn’t even know. She knew all too well why. She held it up to her lips then and began to lick it. Then she moved it towards her as if she was going to put it in her ass. I was stunned when she said, “ Ya, das ist fur seine Mistress!” I handed her my credit card, totally embarrassed, unable to make eye contact, head down. She knew why I had reacted as I did and chuckled because of it. I didn’t care what she charged me. I didn’t even look at the receipt. I just had to get out of there. I had to buy it. She knew it and so did I. Damn, have I lost all my control? It was as if Mistress was there telling me to buy it and telling this Dom just how it would be used.

It was time to leave. Four days in the beer garden and that convention was enough. As I packed , the exact same feelings came over me that I had when I was at JFK.I thought about my passing through security in Munich. Here I was wearing the same items under my clothes as when I left for Munich . I also now had the added fear of US customs going through my luggage. I didn’t want to get caught with that standingon line while other people behind me would see that toy. I started turning crimson red just thinking about it. Oh shit! The belt-take it off now and put it in your bag. One less thing to worry about.

Taking it off for some strange reason made me re-live my incident at JFK. As I smiled to myself-I wouldn’t get stopped for this again. Is this the way smugglers feel? I also remembered how desperately I needed to cum after a week in this chastity device. I would do anything upon my return to have Mistress make me cum. Even if it meant taking the chance of being discovered with this new toy in my luggage and probably be outed. I knew I would have to beg my mistress to allow me to cum. I need an orgasmic relief. I was hoping that she would fuck my ass and then jerk me off. Sometimes, she would fuck me till she came with her vibrating strap-on. Her clit would get so engorged and sensitive she would scream in ecstasy as she called me her little slut and fucked my ass. Sometimes I would cum like that. My prostate would be so excited and I would moan begging her for relief. On occasion, after Mistress would cum so hard, she would sit on my cock and I would explode in her, gagged and tied to the bed. I might have to clean her out with my tongue as a reward until I made her cum again. Other times, if she thought I didn’t deserve an orgasm or just wanted to reinforce her dominance over me, she would massage my prostate by hand and that’s how I would cum. A real denouement. The perfect ruined orgasm. Hopefully this gift would please her and I would be rewarded. Maybe she would use the present. I couldn’t wait for her to see it and use it!-hehe.

So here I am, in a private room, alone with a very attractive, sexy, hot female TSA agent who checked my luggage, discretely saw the German souvenir and rather than embarrass me in front of all returning passengers, made me follow her to an examination room. There, I was ordered to strip down, stand before her naked except for the panties and a CB 6000 device with me explaining to her my sub role. As scarred as I was, looking at her in her uniform holding the strap-on was exciting me (Shit, am I sick now). The whole world is about to find out about me and here I am getting excited, my face beet red and my cock pressing into its jail! Surprisingly, she said something in German! I told her that I didn’t speak German. She just kind of sneered and in English asked me who put"this" thing on my penis. I told her and she handed me her cell phone and told me to dial Mistress because this TSA chick wanted to talk to my Mistress!

I had no idea how the phone call would change my life even further. All I heard was my interrogator say:

“Well, I think they should all be kept this way. If you ever need

me or just want to play, don’t hesitate to call me. I had him call

I had him call you on my phone so you would have my number

(laughing!). Hold on, I’ll look.”

“Pull down your panties, your mistress wants to know about a

number on something.”

The agent then proceeded to cup my balls and lift my cage. She put her glasses on and saw what she wanted. Then she spoke to Mistress on her cell and as she laughed she said:

“Oh my god! It is small.” Still laughing, she continued,

“The numbers-Yes. That 2332 doesn’t look like

much of a lock. Oh, ok, have a great day. Yes, I’ll tell him.”

“Your Mistress says you’re in trouble. Something about the

wrong number on the lock. Ok sissy boy pull up your pants

and get out of here before I call my supervisor and ask

her how to handle this. She has a thing for your kind.

Which usually involves a cavity search and a long

day in detention waiting to be picked up by the

feds for what she found in there .”

Here I am curbside at JFK airport in a daze waiting for a cab. I am shaking in anticipation and with trepidation. My Mistress will KILL me. Why did that custom agent read Mistress the wrong number over the phone. Did that agent do it purposefully? Mistress will think I somehow took that device off.

“Need a cab? Hey buddy-you listening? Do you need a cab?” suddenly, the voice of the cab driver pulls me from my lightheaded daze.

“Yes please.” I give him the address. As we drive, my mind drifts off to what I can expect and what I can’t expect mistress will do to punish me.

As the cab pulls up to Mistress’ townhouse, I slowly step out of the cab. As I turn my head and walk towards the door, the door opens and there is Mistress in Black, waiting for me. She is so alluring in her 6” heels, stockings, pencil thin skirt-black leather- and a black lace red trim bustier. I see her evil smirk-deep red lipstick, her eyes perfectly made, her lovely silky wavy shoulder length strawberry blond hair, framing her lovely face just right. What I also noticed was her hands behind her back. From her hands, I could see a strand of the cat–o-nine tails dangling from the handle.

I pay the cab driver. “Thanks for the tip.” I just turn my head and nod to him. I stare as he drives away. My Mistress called me. As I turn my head to face Mistress again, she motions to me with her index finger saying “Come here my little pet.” Slowly I walk towards her. As I enter the town house, the door slowly closes behind me. “

“We need to chat my little pet….”

.

Published 
Written by subside
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments