Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fine Tuning Part V (The Journey Begins)

4
2 Comments 2
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

She was face down on the bed and with her ass up, she wondered, oh shit, what’s he going to do now? Her inflamed, clamped nipples ached from being depressed on the bed. She wanted to complain and beg for Him to remove the things pinching her but she wasn’t entirely sure what He would do if she seemed liked she was whining. Fear of being dismissed by Him invaded, worming its way inside her mind, and because she wanted so much to please Him and be in His favor, she clenched her jaw and sucked up the pain.

He kissed her lower back. Shit, she’d look great with at tat right there. He knew with her being married, that wasn’t going to happen anytime soon. She was bent over with her ass fanned up in the air. God it was so tempting to take her virgin hole and slide his cock in that snug channel. His cock lengthened at the mere thought of pounding that sweet, tight opening, and jutted straight out like a pointer giving him clear directions right to her hot little fuckhole. He ultimately decided he would wait before claiming it, not wait long mind you, but definitely not fuck her ass this time, especially since it was their first time together in person.

His hands cupped her round, soft contours and squeezed; moving downward between her moist thighs feeling her slick slit and dipping his fingers in her drenched cunt. Fuck yeah, so responsive, so ready, so wet, his fingers coated with her juices, testing his own resolve. She was so passionate, it was erotic to see her shudder slightly at his invasion and roll her hips, moaning slightly, inviting him in. Continuing his exploration, he parted her cheeks and felt her pink, puckered hole. He leaned over her, his warm breath filling her ears and as he drilled his soaked finger into her innocent, unyielding cavern, he asked, “Whose ass is this?” A weak and shaky voice responded, “Yours Sir.” He drove it deeper in her unforgiving tunnel; she tried to buck but his body weight pinned her on the bed.

Sparks and flashes from his finger sinking in her ass and pricks of pain from the clamps, were going off in her; like fireworks; rocketing her higher and higher. His spicy scent, mixed with her own, made her crazed with lust. Fuck me! Take me! Use me! Let me feel you inside, was all consuming, raging; screaming in her mind. She was in agony; hungry for Him.

Watching her aroused and ablaze with sexual fever, a raw, feral instinct nearly took over, God she’ll be a sweet fuck and a good, hard ride. He slowly withdrew his finger before his control almost snapped, tossing his self-proclaimed oath aside about not plunging his throbbing cock to the hilt in her tiny, hot, hole. There were after all, other delicious things he could do with her white luscious cheeks.

Stepping back once again to gaze at his sexy submissive bent over for his viewing pleasure, he smiled at the idea that her butt was just a bit too pale in color. Of course he brought the perfect item. On the floor he crouched down and unzipped a small bag, pulling out a small wooden paddle much like one used to play ping-pong, except it had holes in it to reduce air resistance. Smirking….plus it leaves pretty, little, red circles. His hands skimmed over the wooden implement feeling the smoothness, almost warming under his touch. The energy harnessed in him that he held the authority, and absolute command, to wield it as punishment or just for his amusement with no reason at all, except to see his willing victim squeal and flinch with each strike, fired his senses and made him buzz with power.

She couldn’t see, Dammit! She was dying to look directly in his eyes and to drink in every inch of his sinewy body that she fantasized about, so many times, after their countless internet chats that spanned a few months, all leading up to this moment together.

Ela_Black
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ela_Black

She heard the unzipping of a bag and it dawned on her that’s what she heard him drop on the floor when he entered the room. That explained the thud sound. A glossy sheen of perspiration covered her body. A tickling sensation crept down her legs; her pussy liquid making its way down and dripping of her ankles. She felt alive and awakened; stirred-up and delirious.

OW! SHIT! She screamed. Just the reaction he aimed to draw out of her as he spanked her big ass. He knew this was her first time ever to be paddled and he also knew he wouldn’t be able to administer the streak of welts he truly desired. “Count em’whore!”

TWACK “O..one”, she stammered. another strike on her cheek. Her ass feeling hot and flaming. TWACK, “Two” TWACK, “Three” she whimpered in a barely audible voice. Both cheeks getting their dessert. Never had she experienced anything close to this before. She steeled herself for another hit. TWACK! “Four!” She shrieked. This time on the back of her thighs. TWACK! “Five!” Another one; again on her thighs. Pain radiating and spreading making her feel she was in a blazing inferno. Her thin coat of perspiration turned to full on sweat. She was on fire. Her thighs were searing with pain. This fuckin hurt! The nipple clamps were like a trip to the ice cream parlor compared to this!

He relished the slightly sadistic side of his personality. To see a woman give of herself willingly and entrust herself to his care, created a low hum and vibration inside. She looked absolutely beautiful; naked and laid bent over before him, wrists bound, blindfold on, with a rosy color contrasting against her creamy skin tone. He felt alive and powerful.

Her cheeks tinged a slight pink. Not enough he thought. TWACK! “Sss..six” Her breath was erratic and her body quaked. Her voice was dry and parched. TWACK! “Seven, please stop” she begged after another hard whack on her succulent ass. The cracking sound the paddle made when it made contact with her supple flesh flared his desire for her even more. She bit her lower lip. Gritting her teeth every time he skillfully placed another stinging blow to her cheeks or thighs, he could see her take a sharp gulp of air. Tears stung her eyes and tiny rivulets slid down her cheeks. TWACK! “Eight” TWACK! “Nine” two final smacks of the paddle on her light cherry colored bottom.

He would’ve continued, except for the small detail of a husband at home, and no logical explanation she could offer him as to why her ass is covered in welts. Putting the paddle down, he gently massaged her cheeks and thighs feeling the heat dancing on his palms. His soothing touch began to override the pain she felt and she quivered with every loving stroke. Her tender skin was now His object of pleasure not pain and she burned anew, but this time she was scorched in her core, smoldering with primitive lust. His eyes flickered with dominance and pure carnal need, a combustible combination.

He parted her sex lips and lightly brushed his fingers in her cunt feeling her sweet spot, barely fondling her hot pussy soaked with her sweet honey.

Her mind was swirling and floating in another realm. Pain from the spanking boiling her insides merging with her swollen and gushing cunt was as potent as dynamite. She was going to explode in a climax so powerful it would demolish buildings.

"Cum for me bitch" he snarled.

Body shaking, legs unsteady, an orgasm tore through her. Surging currents gaining strength as she screamed, lifting her so high, with her soul so free; she could see the light of God.

His fingers played her like an instrument he crafted. Her body fine tuned like the violin, carrying the soft lilt of music to his ears.

Published 
Written by sarahld30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments