Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Meeting, The Beginning

"A woman gives up control for a night"

27
19 Comments 19
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I arrive at the hotel and check in as you instructed. I take the key card and head to the elevator. After pushing the up button, the doors open and I step into the waiting car. I press the number eleven as I try to control my breathing. I am more nervous than I thought. The eleventh floor arrives all too soon and I step into the corridor.

The familiar click of my heels is muffled by the carpet. At the door to our room, I slide the key card into the slot. My hands sweat as it takes two attempts to get the green light glowing. Finally, I push open the door.

My mind is full of so many thoughts swirling around as I step inside the room. Why was I, an independent woman, willing to meet a man and relinquish all control to him? I had thought long and hard about this. I believe I have had this itch/need/craving for most of my adult life.

I read extensively on the subject and even indulged in some on-line role playing. I was surprised to find that my fantasies are not uncommon. In fact, they were a frequent topic on most of the websites I visited. So, I eventually made my decision and that's why I'm here, waiting to meet you. I'm ready to explore my darkest fantasies.

I place my purse and small suitcase on a chair and glance around the room. It is a typical hotel room. There is a king-sized bed, as you requested, in the center. The curtains and bedding are the usual neutral color. I don't think it matters. I won't be spending much time admiring or looking at the hotel decor.

I spot a full-length mirror hanging on one wall. It beckons me and I step in front of it to inspect my appearance. I'm wearing a short sweater dress, stockings and heels. My clothing doesn't matter on this trip. I just wore something comfortable to travel in. Anyway, for our first meeting you have requested that I greet you not wearing anything. You want me unadorned and need to see all of me at once, this first time. You've assured me there will be other times with different clothing requests. That will only happen if I please you today.

I pull off my dress, step out of my heels and lay them on a chair. I'm dressed now in just a plain white lace bra, matching panties and white stay-up stockings. My hair has been cut recently and I styled it simply. I have minimal make up, except for the deep red lip stain I added to my mouth. It's your request: I don't normally wear lipstick.

I roll down my stockings, pull them off, shrug out of my bra and slide down my panties. I fold them and lay them neatly on the chair along with my dress. I want you to see that I take care of the things that I own. I continue to gaze at my appearance in the mirror. I'm hoping you'll be pleased and not see all the faults that I do.

There is nothing I can do about any of them now. You have assured me many times that you don't see my flaws. Just the woman who wants and needs to please you. I believe you, but I still worry. I want more than anything for you to be pleased today - with me and my efforts.

I slide a shaking hand between my legs and find that I am already soaking wet. All the thoughts and all the waiting have me aching for your appearance. I touch my clit, lightly. It's already hard and poking out of its hood. I know all I would have to do is just rub it and I would cum. I don't. That is against the rules. You have emphasized that my orgasms belong to you. You will get to decide today when and how many I will have.

I'm deep in my introspection when I hear a key card in the door. I immediately go to the center of the room and kneel on the floor, my hands by my side. I keep my head down, staring at the floor.

I hear the door swing open. I don't look up. I smell a hint of an expensive cologne and the slight scent of cigarettes accompany you into the room. In that moment I realize my mistake. My hands are by my side, not laced together on top of my head. I hurriedly put them into the position you requested.

"I'm sorry, Sir, I forget where you wanted my hands," I blurt out. Mistake number two.

I'm not to speak unless I have your permission. I gulp, wondering if I have ruined everything.

You step towards me and slap me across my face, hard. I feel the spreading warmth and sting on my left cheek.

"I'm disappointed, whore. I have just arrived and already you've made two mistakes. I think I should just considering leaving now."

My mind is almost in a panic and I feel tears escape from the corner of my eyes. Please don't let this be the end, I think.

You stand in front of me and place a finger under my chin and tip my face up to look at you. You smile kindly at me and then slap my other cheek just as hard. More tears escape my eyes.

"You may speak now whore. Do you think I should leave or stay?"

I swallow and plead my case. "I am very sorry, Sir. I did not mean to disappoint you. This is all so new to me. I will do my best from now on to remember and follow all the rules. Please, give me another chance."

Your hand cups my chin as you smile calmly again at me. "I think I can forgive you. After all, your are right, all this is new to you. I'm willing to let you try again to please me, my beautiful whore."

 You finish speaking, reach down and slap my tit. The sound echoes in the room. "Just don't disappoint me again."

I nod my head vigorously. I can feel the heat from your slaps continuing to grow on my cheeks. My tit is now feeling the same. I'm also amazed that my cunt is tingling and I can feel more moisture flowing down my inner thighs. I'm sure now that the decision to come here is the right one for me.

You take my hands and pull me to my feet. "Leave your hands on your head, whore. I want to look at you now."

I keep my hands on my head as you slowly walk around me. Inspecting me from all angles. You place your hands on my face and slide a finger across my lips. You nod approvingly. Your hands travel to my shoulders, feeling the soft skin.

I was very careful in my preparations. Before leaving home, I bathed in a bath of lightly-scented salts and shaved my legs and pussy. I left a small patch of trimmed strawberry blonde pubic hair at the top of my mound to cover some scars. I next scrubbed my entire body with sugar scrub. I rinsed off and stepped out of the tub. Before drying off, I applied baby oil to all my skin to further soften it. Only then did I towel off and dress, ready to leave.

Your hands rub across my nipples. They are hard and erect already, almost painfully so. I suppress a moan when your rough fingers give each one a sharp pinch.

You look up, sensing my need. "You can let out any sounds you need to whore. I need to hear them."

Grateful for your permission, I groan and shift my weight from one leg to the other. You slap my other tit this time and I let out a yelp.

"I said you could let out sounds, not move. Is that mistake number three whore?"

I shake my head no and stand still again. You reward me with a small kiss on the lips. Another moan issues from my lips. You quickly bite my bottom lip, sharply.

"I love to hear you moan and gasp. I plan on getting a lot more sounds out of you before we are through."

You roughly grab my mouth and say, "Whose mouth is this?" I hesitate to speak, but you nod at me that it is okay.

"It's your mouth, Sir."

"Good girl, it is my mouth, to do with what I please." You grab both of my tits roughly, giving each nipple a hard twist.

"Who do these tits belong to?" You nod at me again.

"They are your tits, Sir, to do whatever you want with them."

 Just the close presence of your mouth to mine and your commanding voice is making it hard to control my body.

Paoola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paoola

I want to move and touch you. I want to beg you to fuck me now. I know I have to wait, but it's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

One of your hands slides down my belly and pushes between my legs, forcing them apart. "Whose cunt is this?" You force two fingers inside as you growl out your question.

"It's your cunt, Sir." My voice is trembling now. I'm afraid if you keep your fingers inside of me and just barely touch my clit, I will cum. I'm trying so hard to follow the rules.

"That's right, everything you have is mine. Your mouth, your tits, your cunt and especially your ass." I feel you slide your fingers out of my cunt and slide two of them roughly into my ass.

I almost cum right then and there. I let out a loud yell and squeeze my legs together.

You keep your fingers inside of my ass and smile at me. "Does my whore want to cum? Does she need to cum?"

I stare at you, nodding my head.

"I'm feeling generous today and I am very pleased with how you look and the care you took to prepare yourself for me. You may cum, but only once."

With that proclamation, you push your fingers further in my ass and thrust them in and out. With your other hand you rub my clit - and I cum. My legs shake and my head falls back as I let out a scream. The release seems to go on forever. You abruptly remove your hands from my ass and cunt.

"I think that's enough for you now, whore. I'm not usually that generous, but I didn't want any 'accidents' and you cumming without my permission. I will allow you some leeway since this is your first time with me. You are learning and that pleases me greatly.

"I think it's now time for you to get acquainted with me." You pull my hands off my head and let them drop to my sides. I am pushed to my knees.

I watch as you undo your belt and throw it on the bed. "For later, " you tell me. You undo your pants, pulling the zipper down. I see your cock straining to free itself.

"Undress me, whore," you command.

I pull at the waistband of your pants and slide them down. Your cock springs free in front of my face. It is already hard, with a single drop of pre-cum glistening on the tip. I am about to touch it when I remember the rules. I look up at you and ask if I may touch it.

A nod of your head tells me what I need to know. I help you step out of your pants and shoes and then touch your cock for the first time. The skin is velvety smooth, veins run along the thick shaft and the head is a purple color. It feels like a rock in my hand.

I grab it firmly in one hand and run the tip of my thumb over the top, getting it wet with your slippery pre-cum. I look up and again you nod.

"You have my permission to worship my cock now, whore."

I bring my thumb to my mouth and taste that salty sweet nectar that is now dripping out of you. I keep a firm grip on your cock and begin to stroke it. My other hand cups your balls and gently squeezes them. I am finally rewarded with a sound I have been longing to hear. You growl.

I stroke faster and grip you even tighter. Your hand on my head stops me. "I need your mouth now whore, but ask first."

I lean back on my heels and look up at you. I want to taste you and hear you growl even more. My cunt juices are dripping onto the floor, forming a puddle beneath me.

"May I suck your cock now, Sir, please. I need to taste you and have you fuck my mouth."

Your hands cup my face and you smile kindly down at me. "That's what I need now, too. You have my permission."

With those words barely out of your mouth, I pull your cock towards me and lick the drops of pre-cum that are leaking faster out of you. I hear you growling softly. I place my lips around your hard member, softly encasing your cock. As I feel your hardness pass between my lips, I moan. I return a hand to your balls as I suck you deeper into my mouth. I relax my throat and take your cock fully into my mouth.

Your hands grab my hair as you growl louder. I work my tongue up and down your shaft, sucking you deep into my throat. My hand gently cupping and squeezing your balls, I'm in control now, doing what I love and know I am good at. At least, that's what I think.

I suddenly feel your hands gripping my head and hair roughly. 'It's my show now," you say.

My head is forced even further forward onto your cock and pulled back off quickly. Before I have time to breathe, you shove your cock back in... and repeat the process, over and over again. My eyes begin watering as I struggle to breathe and relax my throat to accommodate your thick cock.

Saliva drips out of my mouth and onto my tits. It's running down between them, joining and mixing with the puddle of my cunt juices on the floor.

Your hands are even more forcefully pushing and pulling on my head. Thrusting so hard I am almost knocked off my knees. Soon, I am having trouble breathing. I gag each time your cock goes down my throat. Just when I think I can't take anymore, I feel the nails of your fingertips dig into the side of my head. A louder growl and grunt emanate from your mouth. Your sac tightens in my hand and I know you're about to flood my mouth with your cum.

"Ready for my gift, my beautiful slut?" You groan out the words between thrusts. "Don't you dare waste a drop."

One last push and I feel the first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat. I swallow quickly. Rope after rope of slippery cum spurts into the my mouth and I'm swallowing madly. I'm trying to keep my balance on my knees. When I think I can't swallow anymore, I feel the flow slow. Your hands release my head. You push me away from you and bark out a command.

"Don't swallow it all yet. Show me my gift to you. Open your mouth."

I stop at the last minute from drinking all of your cum. I tilt my head back and open my mouth and show you the cum still in my mouth. You smile and nod and I swallow the rest of your liquid gift. "Now finish cleaning my cock."

Leaning forward, I take you back into my mouth and suck off the rest of the juices. I get every drop and then lick your balls clean, too. I lean back onto my heels and look up for your approval. A smile plays around the corners of your lips.

I feel my heart lift as it continues its fast beat. I'm able to control my breathing again.

You pull me to my feet and take me in your arms. Your lips settle on mine for a moment. I feel something deep within my brain stop itching, for now. You whisper in my ear. "You've pleased me so far my beautiful whore."

Releasing me, you push me onto the bed on my back. A hand gives my dripping cunt a hard slap. "We've barely started. I hope you brought everything I asked for."

I assure you I have brought everything. Walking to the mini-bar, you open it and grab a water. After taking a long drink, you hand it to me and tell me to drink. "You need to be hydrated and you are going to need your energy."

I take a long drink and recap the bottle.

Stepping toward the bed, you tell me, "Spread your legs and show me what's mine. It's time to get started."

To be continued

Published 
Written by Gillianleeeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments