Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Bad Girl

"Perhaps you aren't a bad girl at all, he said disapprovingly. Then he began to spank her again."

7
3 Comments 3
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

She fumbled with her key, partly from the beer but mostly in anticipation. It had been a great evening at the bar. The band was fantastic and her friends had made themselves scarce when the guy standing beside her had struck up a conversation, and eventually left with her.

The key turned in the lock and they entered the darkened living room. He tossed his leather jacket on the chair as she went up the stairs towards her bedroom. This is perfect, she thought, no pretense, just a fantastic ending--if looks mean anything--to a long dull workweek. He walked past her into the bedroom and sat down at the foot of her bed. "Unbuckle your jeans," he said quietly. She complied, letting them slide down a few inches over her waist, revealing the tops of her black satin panties.

She smiled seductively at him and was preparing to do a striptease when she lost her balance, tipping towards him. He stopped her fall and lowered her to a kneeling position beside him. Her jeans were now down around her knees. "Are you ready for your spanking," he asked. She froze for a moment, then blushed. Earlier in the evening he had mentioned that one of her friends had told him she was a "bad girl", to which she had replied, "maybe you should spank me".

Before she could respond his hand had slipped into the back of her underwear. Hooking his thumb in the elastic band he pulled them down, caressing both cheeks as he did so. A shiver ran through her and her throat felt dry. What swiftly followed were not a couple of playful swats, but several stinging slaps to her derriere. "Hey," she yelled, finding her voice, "What the fuck are you…" Her surprise quickly became anger, and she reached back to try to block his slaps but he easily pinned her wrists behind her back with his free hand. The spanking halted for a moment.

She felt prickly sweat spring up on the back of her neck, beneath her arms, and strangely, wet in between her thighs. The back of his hand traced a slow curve from the top of her bottom to the cleft below. She tensed, because she did not want his fingers there when she was not wet. He must have realized this, for he barely grazed her sex with one finger. "Perhaps you aren't a bad girl at all," he said disapprovingly. Then he began to spank her again. Harder.

The slaps fell in a slow, painful rhythm. Slap. Slap. Slap. Tears stung her eyes. She felt dizzy, and the slaps loosened her grip on her anger, broke it. She surrendered herself to the spanking, and as she did she felt how the force of each slap reached her clit, which was pressed against his thigh. Her buttocks was burning and tingling, but her clit was buzzing and on fire.

He stopped again, and this time two fingers slid into her easily. A sigh escaped her lips. He commanded her to stand, which she did, on rubbery legs. He told her to undress completely, which she also did. One of his strong hands supported her while the other firmly cupped a breast, rolling and pinching the nipple between two fingers. Then he lowered her onto the bed. As her still-smarting rump touched the cool sheet she whimpered. She tried to bring her arms together to lay on her chest but found she could not, because he was in the process of tying her left wrist to the bedpost with a towel from the laundry basket.

"Please," she began, but stopped when he fixed his gaze on her, and he lowered himself over her to put his lips to hers. She drank in his kiss, and all her apprehension melted away. He quickly bound her other hand and both ankles to the bed.

She wanted to feel him inside of her as he planted hot kisses on her neck and chest. His hands gripped her breasts confidently; thumbs and fingers stroking the nipples erect, only to be replaced by his tongue, tracing maddening circles around them, his mouth then engulfing them. The feeling in her had become a burning need, but she could not direct him down there with her hands bound, and would not manage to voice her desire.

When his lips finally reached her hot sex, she arched her back to grind it into his face.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

His hands clamped her hips to the bed, forcing her to lie still. His tongue thrust into her over and over. He flicked her clit with his tongue as he slid two fingers in and out of her. He kissed her engorged clit and gently sucked it. With that she succumbed to the crashing waves of her orgasm, pinned to the bed by the sensation as surely as by her bonds. When her orgasm subsided -wonderfully prolonged by his tongue and fingers-she looked up to see him undressed and standing beside the bed.

His cock was bigger than she'd guessed, and nearly erect already. A small drop of pre-cum glistened at the tip. "Suck it," he commanded. Without waiting for her to obey he grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head level with his cock. She took him into her mouth her tongue swirling around his girth, and enjoying the cum from the tip. She was rewarded with a moan from him, and he momentarily backed away. "So you are a bad girl," he groaned, as she resumed licking and sucking his tumescence.

His cock was now rock hard and difficult to keep in her mouth, as it was sticking up almost vertically. He pulled his cock from her mouth and showed her a rolled-up condom. "Put this on it." She complied, forcing the condom down the length of his cock with her lips. When she was done he amused himself for a few moments by fucking her mouth, but stopped when she began to gag. "Not yet," he muttered to himself.
He untied her wrists and ankles, but only gave her a moment to rub them before he ordered her to lie on her stomach, and placed a pillow beneath her hips. He bound her hands behind her back. She felt a moment's trepidation as he knelt in back of her, before sliding his cock inside her wet sex. She reveled in the sensation of his pumping cock until he withdrew it. She wondered what he was preparing to do until she felt one of his fingers, slick with her own wetness, pushed into her bottom.

She began to squirm and voice her protest and he stopped. Arose. And tightened her bonds. The message was clear: he was going to fuck her in the ass, and that was that. A second finger followed the first into her backdoor, and she attempted to relax, to accept the experience as she had the spanking. "Are you going to fuck my ass," she asked experimentally. "Are you going to shove your cock all the way in?" "Yes", he whispered, as he slid a third finger in, fucking her anally with his hand. "Ohhh," she cried, as his fingers were replaced with the head of his cock. He pushed it-just the tip-in repeatedly, lubricating the shaft with her wetness.

As she began to loosen, he forced his cock all of the way in, only to withdraw all but the tip. He braced himself against her then, with his hands firmly gripping her breasts as he began to rhythmically thrust his cock in and out of her ass with as much force as she had ever felt a man fuck her. Involuntary grunts were forced from her as his weight landed on her with each stroke. She searched for the sensation she had experienced when he had spanked her and discovered that the pillow he had placed beneath her was rubbing her sex.

She lifted her hips up to meet his thrusts and ground into the pillow beneath her as he pushed her down. The feeling of him being inside of her, combined with the feeling between her thighs and she began to cum. The tightening of her muscles around his cock must have pushed him over the edge too because he stiffened atop her and groaned through his orgasm. Afterwards he loosened her bonds, but did not untie them. She lay there; too overcome with all the sensations she had felt to move. He drew a card from his wallet and laid it on her nightstand. As he left he said, "Call that number if you think you'd like to be instructed on how to be a good girl."
Published 
Written by D_erotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments