Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For Master

"My Master using me"

16
4 Comments 4
21.8k Views 21.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
A big smile appeared the moment when I heard your car pull in the driveway. I looked in the mirror one last time; to make sure I looked perfect for you. I decided to wear a slutty cheerleader uniform. A very short skirt with no underwear and a tight shirt, showing very well that I did not have a bra. I hurried into the living room and kneeled on my knees.

"Cum Slut, where are you?"

"I'm in the living room, Master."

You entered and my heart started beating very fast. Were you going to use me or not? I thought about your cock every minute of every day. Serving your cock is the only reason I exist even if I don't deserve it. Every day I hoped that you would grant me the biggest honour and let me worship it. But to do so I had to earn it. You cross the room and sit on the sofa.

"I had a long day. My feet hurt. Cum Slut, attend to my feet."

I crawled, stopping as soon as I was close enough. I took off your shoes and socks and began to massage them, kissing them every second or so to show you just how grateful I am for letting me serve you and attend to you.

"Stop."

When you have had enough, you kick me away and I crawl back a foot away and kneel again. I look down, not daring to make eye contact because I know that I'm inferior to you and have no business looking in your eyes.

"Cum Slut, are you happy that I am home?"

"Yes I am Sir. When I heard you enter the house, I got a little wet."

"You really like to be used, don't you, you little worthless slut?"

"Yes, I love being used by you Master."

"Do you want my cock, Cum Slut?"

"Yes. I beg you to let me worship your cock, even thought I don't deserve it. I beg you to let me allow pleasuring you as long as you want to Sir. I'm offering you my mouth Sir. I beg you to use my mouth to pleasure your dick how long as you like it Sir. My mouth is yours as is any other part of my body. I am yours and I beg you to use me whole."

You make a hand gesture to come closer. I crawl to you in a hurry, so happy to get to serve you and get used by you tonight.

"I permit you to pleasure me even if you don't deserve it."

"Thank you Master."

I undo the zipper and take out your cock. I start by massaging the base for a while before I open up my mouth. I take the tip and start licking it. I circle my mouth around your cock and lick the whole length. Then I return to the tip but take it in my mouth. I suck on the tip a little bit before going deeper and deeper but I always come back to the tip. I blow a little on the tip as I bring my hands on your balls. Finally I start sucking deeper and deeper. My hands leave your balls and start massing your base again, moving to the tip as my mouth comes off. I lick your length again but this time I stop at the base. I take one of your balls in my mouth and suck on it before doing the same thing to the other one a moment later. My mouth returns to the tip and I begin doing the same thing as I did before but this time I go much deeper. When I realize I can't take anymore because it's too long, I start going back but you prevent it by grabbing my hair and pushing my head down. I know I have no choice but to stay like that and start playing with your balls again. You put your cock deeper in my mouth and I start chocking but I don't make any sound. I'm too grateful to have your cock in my mouth to complain of being chocked. You keep thrusting your cock in and I enjoy every moment of you fucking my mouth. You push my head even more, making it impossible take a breath and keeping pushing your cock even more, allowing me to take more of you then I ever thought possible. Finally, I feel something filling in my mouth and I recognize the taste of your cum inside of me and feel it dripping of my chin. You let go of my hair and you take out your cock full of cum out of my mouth.

"Swallow it all."

"Thank you Sir."

Eating your cum is always a great honour and I feel lucky every time you let me. I do as you tell me and swallow everything you gave me. I clean the cum off my chin and neck too with my fingers and suck on them, enjoying it.

"Clean my cock."

"Thank you Sir."

There is nothing I rather do then to clean your cock from your precious cum that you so generously allow me to eat.

evaliu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evaliu

I bring my mouth to your cock once more and lick all the cum from your cock. When I am sure that your cock is all cleaned up I take my head away, smiling.

"Thank you."

You slap me hard across the face. I feel my cheek redden, it was such a hard slap.

"This is how you show how grateful you are? By forgetting to show me respect?"

"I'm so sorry, Master..."

"That doesn't matter!"

You grab me by my hair and drag me out of the room. You continue doing that until you open the door to another room and throw me in there. I look around and realize we're in the bathroom.

"So what am I supposed to do with you?"

"Punish me. I beg you to punish me."

You put me bend down over the toilet.

"Anything you would like to say?"

"I'd like to beg you to use my asshole Master."

You took out the butt plug you always keep in my ass because it's so tight and you wish to stretch it out a little. But it is still very tight and you putting your cock in there hurt me a lot. But I just closed my eyes, so grateful for you to put it in there. You thrust it harder and harder every time making it hurt more and more. I yelp every time, enjoying this as long as possible. You grab my hair and try to put it deeper and deeper. You also smack my ass rapidity and with a lot of force. This lasted a couple of minutes until I felt you filling my ass with cum. You took out your cock and zipped your pants and I knew you were finished.

"Thank you Master. Thank you so much for using me."

You put back the plug and give one last whip on my ass.

"Clean the bathroom and meet me in the living room in three minutes."

I did like you told me too and crawled to the living room in a hurry to make sure I made it there. When I arrive to the living room, you order me to lie on the floor and I do that

immediately. You unzip your pants and let your plants and underwear fall to the ground.

"Do you want me to touch you?"

"I beg you to touch my unworthy body. I offer you my pussy and you can use it and play with it however you like. I beg you to use it Master."

You shove three fingers in my pussy and play around in it for a little.

"Already so wet? So you want me to put my cock in you?"

"Yes Master, I beg you."

"Since you've been punished I forbid you to cum. This is only for my pleasure and I expect you to give it to me, without feeling too much pleasure yourself. You are here for my needs and I don't care about you in any way. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master"

On that you shoved your cock in my ass and began thrusting very hard. I yelled a little since after every thrust you began going rougher and rougher. I began yelling thank you, thank you over and over, hoping you'd realize just how grateful I was to have your cock in my pussy, ripping my walls apart. At one moment I began to feel so much pleasure, I had to do the impossible to not orgasm. I kept hoping that if I'd follow that order you'd change your mind. You kept going deeper and deeper and I thought I was going to explore from the pain. My ass still hurt and every time my ass would go up and then crush the floor, it would worse the pain to the point I had tears. But nothing could make me happier than having your cock in my ass. You eventually came and filled my pussy with your cum. You took out your cock and gave it to my mouth so I'd clean it. When you were satisfied you order me on your knees and put your ass in my face.

"Thank you so much for using me today Master."

I kissed your ass and began licking your asshole. When you had enough you took a step forward, put back your pants and turned to me.

"I know you wanted to cum but as the last part of your punishment you will only be allowed to tomorrow and that also depend of my mood."

"Yes Sir. I'm grateful enough you used me like that today. I'm so grateful that you let me pleasure you and you cock Master. I beg you will use me more soon."

"For now kneel here. If I need you I'll call you."

After that you left the room and I remained in the living room, kneeling, so grateful to have had my three holes filled with your cum.

Published 
Written by SerpantHeiress
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments