Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden Desires Ch.05

"Her first time at Bella's"

10
7 Comments 7
6.7k Views 6.7k
7.3k words 7.3k words
He fell asleep with her curled in his lap and only woke when the sun hit across his face. He stretched and felt for her but the bed was empty. He stood and pulled on a pair of grey sweatpants, checking the time he stretched. It was midday. He walked through to the bright kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

'I am working until nine tonight. I'll see you at Bella's. B x.'

He poured himself some coffee and looked out of the window at the city below. The day passed slowly and when eight came around, he dressed in a black suit and went downstairs to climb into the car. He arrived at the club at half eight and walked through the alley and into the darkened club. Elora greeted him and he stroked her white blonde hair away from her face. She smiled and her eyes darted back to the stage where Luanna was waiting. Luanna's eyes fell on him and she immediately looked to the floor showing her submission and he smiled. He took his place in his chair and she came to stand at his side.

"I will not need you tonight, Luanna, I have a guest coming. I want you to work the newcomers." He sent her away with a wave of his hand and she turned trying to conceal her look of disappointment. He never sent her to the newcomers when he was there, he always kept her to himself. She snatched glances at him through the night and felt a cold dread in her chest. He was acting different and she didn't like it.

Bella stepped from the taxi and looked down the alley. Frowning, she turned back to the driver and leant in the window. "Are you sure this is right?"

"It's down the alley, darlin'." The man looked her up and down and shook her head. "A pretty little thing shouldn't be going places like this. You be careful you hear?"

She frowned and wondered what she was walking into. "I will, thank you."

"Tell you what I'll wait out here for ten minutes. If you don't like it, you come back and I'll take you home, okay?"

"Thank you but I'll be fine."

"Even so, I'll wait for a while."

She smiled and walked down the alley. She smoothed her hands over her high waisted black shorts and fluffed her hair over her shoulders. She saw the door hidden in the wall and pushed it open. She stepped into a dimly lit red corridor. 'Bella's' was written on the wall and a woman stood in the doorway at the end of the corridor. She walked towards her and looked up into her face. She was beautiful with white blonde hair, pale skin and icy blue eyes. Bella wore six inch heels but still her head only reached the woman's shoulder.

"Welcome to Bella's, is this your first time visiting with us?"

Bella nodded and tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "Yes I'm here to see Alejo."

Elora's eyes widened and she looked the girl up at down. Her long red hair fell down her back and her dark eyes were wide in her pretty face. Her soft pouting lips were painted a deep purple and she wore a black vest that fell to her ribs showing her slim waist. Her curved hips and ass were shown to perfection in her shorts, her heels stretched her legs beautifully and Elora smiled.

"I did not know sir was expecting a visitor tonight, follow me." She turned and walked through into the dimly lit room. Bella followed her and looked around, her eyes widened. The room was filled with people. Men and women sat in chairs surrounding a raised stage where a young man stroked his hard cock. He was leant on one elbow and his eyes were closed as he jerked himself and moans escaped his lips. She looked down and saw more men and women sat on the floor beside the chairs. Some were naked, some were in underwear and other revealing clothing. As she watched, a muscled man move to kneel between a woman's legs and buried his face in her pussy. She felt her cheeks heat and looked at the floor in front of her. She followed the woman around the stage to another raised platform at the back of the room. A large black chair - it looked more like a throne - stood on the raised flooring and she dragged her eyes up until she looked at Alejo. He was smiling at her flushed cheeks and rubbed his hand over his chin.

"Bella, you came."

"Yes sir," her voice was husky and Elora's eyes widened as she heard the girls name. Alejo had spoken about Bella before and Elora knew the girl was very special to her master. Alejo held out his hand and Bella walked towards him. He took hold of her small hand in his and pulled her to sit on his lap. Bella gasped as his muscled arm went round her waist and held her tight against him. Elora bobbed a curtsy and left her long dress trailing behind her as Bella looked around the room.

"What is this?"

"This is Bella's, a place for people like me to come and indulge fantasies. Doms can find their new Subs, and Subs can test the water, see if its everything they thought it would be. You see those three." He nodded to the stage, the man had been joined by another man and a woman. The woman was on her knees, resting down on her elbows as she sucked the first man's cock while the other fucked her hard from behind. Her eyes were closed in pleasure and their collective moans battled against the quiet music in the room.

The stage was brightly lit and she watched their bodies move feeling herself grow wet at their display. He smiled pushing her hair over her shoulder to kiss her neck and slid his hand round between her legs.

"This is their first night. Being watched is one of their turn ons. This is what they came here for. I think by the end of the night I'll have three new members." He undid the buttons and zip on her shorts as he spoke and slipped his hand between her shorts and lace panties. His finger pressed against her and he could feel her moisture through the material.

"And her over there," he nodded to a woman sat back in the chair, a man was knelt in front of her wearing a black collar connecting to a leash that she held. His face was buried in her pussy and she hooked a leg around his shoulder holding him close as she watched the three bodies on the stage. He heard Bella moan as she watched the woman and her hips moved forward trying to get closer to his hand. He sucked on her neck and nibbled gently. "She has been with us for nearly two years, the man with her is her tenth Sub in that time. She gets bored easily and here she can indulge herself with any of the men we have."

"What do you mean have? Do you keep people here?"

He laughed at her tone, a mix or arousal, fear and interest. "No pet, many of the people here feel like they can't be anywhere else. We act as a kind of halfway house for some people. There are rooms upstairs that people stay in. We don't ask for anything in return but many of those who stay here work for me as a way of payment." He slipped his hand into her panties and ran his finger down the soft lips of her wet pussy. He found her clit and circled it slowly with the pad of his finger. She gasped and thrust her hips backwards feeling his hard cock against her ass.

"Do you have a Sub here?" Her voice trembled and her hands curled into fists. He pushed her forward, moved her arms behind her back and pulled her back against his chest trapping her arms there. Her hands brushed against his thick length and he groaned at the soft contact.

"I do, pet."

Her stomach fell. "You do?"

He kissed her neck again and licked his way up to her ear. He bit the lobe gently before whispering. "Are you jealous, Bella?"

"No sir."

"None of them mean anything to me pet, none of them make me feel what I do when I'm with you. When they leave I don't think about them, not the way I've thought about you for three years." He slipped a finger inside her and she moaned, dropping her head back to rest on his shoulder. She could feel eyes on her but she didn't care all she could think about was the feelings running through her from his touch and his words. "I'll always belong to you, pet. No matter how many times you run I will always be here waiting for you." He moved his finger inside her and spread his legs forcing hers further open.

"I'm yours, sir." Her soft declaration made him smile and he bit her neck harder.

"Good girl, now open your eyes. I want you to see them watching you as you lose control. I want them to see your beautiful face as you cum around my fingers. I want them to feel jealous because you're mine and they'll never have you."

She lifted her head and looked around the room. Nearly every eye was on her and she felt her cheeks burn with embarrassment and pride as they watched her. His fingers moved inside her and she bit her lip, dropping her eyes to the floor a s her hips worked against him shamelessly. His smile widened and he moved his free hand up her body to cup her breast through her shirt. She gasped and arched her back, pressing her breast harder against his hand. He pulled the material away and toyed with her nipple.

Luanna watched from where she sat in the corner of the room. She felt sick as she watched her mater with the little slut. She had recognised the redhead the minute she had walked in, and she clenched her hands in fists and gritted her teeth. Her master held her close and worked his fingers inside. There was a look on his face Luanna had ever seen before. He was watching Bella's face, oblivious to everyone else around him. His green eyes burned in his face and his lips were curved in a smile.

Bella's tongue flicked out to wet her plump lips and her hips thrust against his hand. His breath beat against her ear and he listened to her moans. "They're all watching you, pet, are you going to cum with all these people watching you?"

"Sir, please don't make me."

"You don't want to cum? I know everyone here wants to see you, wanted to see your wet pussy. I know a lot of them want to taste you, find out just how sweet your tight little pussy is."

"Oh sir, I need to cum."

"You want to?"

"Yes sir, please." Her hips still moved against him and he had to fight to keep his own orgasm back as her round ass rubbed against his hard cock through his trousers. He pushed his fingers deeper inside her and twisted them round until he hit against the sweet spot inside her.

"Cum for me, pet, let them see you."

Her muscles tensed as she came hard around his fingers, her juices spilling onto his hand. She dropped her head forward, her cheeks burning and her breathing ragged. She could feel the eyes on her and felt embarrassed again. He had made her lose control in front of a room of strangers and she had wanted more.

Luanna glared at them. She was still sat beside the chair of the Dom and his hand was tugging on her short hair. She moved between his legs and undid his trousers allowing his cock to spring free. It was a couple of inches smaller than Alejo's, thin, and she felt repulsed as took it into her mouth. She boobed up and down but her mind was still on her master. She had given him everything. She had left her family, she had done everything he had asked of her and now he threw her aside like she was nothing. She watched from the corner of her eye as Alejo stood from his chair and let Bella slide down his body until her feet hit the floor. He hooked a finger under the girls chin and tilted her head up to look at him.

"Stay with me tonight?" His eyes burned into her face and she couldn't look away. She nodded and he took hold of her hand. He lead her through the club to a door, he looked down at a red haired woman knelt in front of a man and gently stroked her hair. She looked up, her hand was wrapped around the man's cock and her eyes were shining with tears. Luanna pushed back tears as she looked at her master, he barely spared her a glance but she knew he didn't want her that night either. She watched as he left with Bella.

"Did I tell you to fucking stop?" The Dom above her pulled hard on her hair and thrust his cock back into her mouth. A tear fell from her eye and ran down her cheek. "That's a good little slut." She felt sick at the words coming from the man's mouth but did as she was told. She was a good girl. She was her master's good girl and soon he would remember that.

Alejo lead Bella through another dimly lit corridor and up a flight of stairs. At the top was a long hallway with doors leading off from either side. He pulled her after him, passing the doors and finally stopped at the end of the hall in front of a black door. He reached into the pocket of his trousers and pulled out a heavy black key. He unlocked the door and pushed it open waiting for her to step inside. Tentatively she looked around, her eyes widening and her breath catching in her throat.

A large, black four poster bed stood against one wall and against another were four restraints in a square. The other walls were covered in paddles, whips, toys and clothing. She turned back to him as he locked the door and leant against it, watching her. The room was painted a deep purple and the light glowed softly casting his face into shadow.

"What is this?"

"My getaway." He walked towards her trailing his fingers along the paddles on one wall. She shivered at the look on his face and stepped backwards. "This is where I would come to forget about you, pet, where I would come to pretend I still had you." He looked at the restraints on the wall and smiled. "This is where I thought if I ever found you again I would keep you so you couldn't leave me again. This is where I planned every last little fucked up thing I wanted to do to you."

He moved quickly to stand in front of her and wrapped his fingers around her throat. She jumped and her eyes flashed with fear. There was a crazed look in his bright eyes and she shook her head.

"Please sir, don't hurt me."

"Oh pet, what I do may hurt but know that I will make you forget about it when I fuck you. I think you might like it." He hooked his finger under her vest and tugged it over her head. Then pushed her shorts down, she stepped out of them and he looked up her and down. She was now dressed in only her black lace bra and thong. He ran his hand down her back and dug his fingers into the soft skin of her ass. She moaned and arched her back pressing her ass harder against his hand. She still wore her heeled shoes but her head barely reached his shoulder.

He walked her backwards until she hit against the bed before turning her. He ran his hands over her shoulders and down her arms pulling her hands behind her back. Stepping away, he took a length of black rope from the wall and quickly tied her hands tightly behind her back. Then he pushed down on her back until her chest rested against the bed. He looked at her prone in front of her and saw the faded red marks of his hand from the previous night and smiled. He smoothed his hand over the marks and she moaned pushing harder back against him. He smacked her again and she jumped.

"Don't you fucking move." She shivered at his hard command and stilled waiting to see what he would do next. She heard him move away from the bed and walked around the room. He stripped his suit jacket off and hung it over the back of the chair in the corner of the room. His eyes darted over the paddles and whips and he thought for a moment.

"You know, I think I might have let you off too easy for leaving me. A good girl never would have done that and would expect to be punished if she did." Her heard her sharp intake of breath and smiled wider. He picked up a thin wooden switch from the wall. He walked back towards her and brought the switch down on the bed beside her. She gasped and jumped at the noise. She trembled in fear and arousal and he ran the thin piece of wood over her ass. He leant down so his chest was against her back and spoke in her ear.

"I think I should punish you, pet. Would you like that?"

"Please, sir." Her voice was shaking and he straightened back up. He ran his hand over her ass again and felt excitement grow in his chest at what he was going to do to her.

"I want to hear you scream for me, pet." He brought the switch down hard on her ass and she cried out, jerking against the bed and throwing her head back, sending her hair tumbling down her soft skin. He brought the switch down again and revelled in her husky shout. The pain consumed her but there was a heat spreading through her belly. He landed three more hits in quick succession and she moaned loudly feeling her pussy grow wet. He seemed to lose control listening to her husky screams and watching her lithe body tremble beneath him. The skin of her ass turned a bright pink under the switch and she thrust her hips against the bed. Finally he stopped, breathing heavily and stepped back. He watched her quiver and gently ran his hand over her hot skin. Smoothing his hand down, he teased the entrance of her pussy and growled.

"Oh god, you're dripping wet." He roughly pulled her thong down and balled it in his hand. He pushed two fingers into her tight pussy and groaned. Her wet heat gripped his fingers tightly and she moaned quietly at the feeling of him inside her. "Are you telling me you liked that?" She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. She couldn't think and he pulled his fingers from her. She whimpered but when he flicked the switch against her clit she cried out again. He smiled and flicked the switch again.

"Oh fuck." Her voice trembled and he smiled.

"Does that feel good, pet?"

"It feels so good, sir." He continued to hit gently against her clit until her breathing was ragged and he laughed softly.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Please sir, can I?"

He sped up his wrist and flicked her clit faster. She was panting heavily. Then she went still her muscles tensed and her hands clenching and unclenching in their bonds. Her sweet juices flowed from her pussy and small moans escaped her throat. He flicked the switch against her clit once more and she screamed tears rolling down her cheeks at the sensation. It was too much.

He undressed quickly and stood back behind her. He ran his hands over her ass and down her thighs. She trembled under his touch and pressed backwards. "Please sir."

"What do you want, pet?"

"I want you to fuck me, sir, fuck my tight little pussy and make me scream. Make me cum around your hard cock. I want you to fuck my ass. Use me, sir."

He growled at the filthy words coming from her mouth and pushed the first couple of inches of his thick cock inside her. She was dripping wet and he slid in easily. Her pussy still gripped him tightly and she moaned quietly as he stretched her. He pushed deeper and her back arched as she thrust back against him, trying to pull him deeper. He smacked her ass hard and she cried out, dropping her head to the bed, her hair falling to cover her face.

"Don't you fucking move." His voice was low and rough and she shivered her pussy quivering around his length as arousal gripped her belly in a tight fist. He pushed deeper and clutched her hips. Gripping tightly and she felt her skin bruise under his fingers. He thrust hard, slamming into her and burying his hard cock deep inside her pussy. She threw her head back and her pussy convulsed around his thick length as she came. Soft moans slipped from her parted lips and he waited for her quivering to stop before smoothing his large hand over her back and down to her ass.

CaiticaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaiticaGold



"Did I say you were allowed to cum?"

She quivered again but this time in fear. "I'm sorry, sir, you just felt so good."

He squeezed her ass and she hissed in a pained breath. He was strong. The slightest touch could bruise her soft skin and send delicious twinges through her whole body. He stroked her, feeling the hot welts on her skin from his earlier assault and his cock twitched inside her. She sighed in pleasure and her hands clenched into fists behind her back. He smiled and bringing his hand down hard on her ass, he listened to her beautiful screams.

"If you want to cum so bad, then I'll make you cum until you beg me to stop." He held the rope around her wrists. Pulling so her back arched and her ass pressed back hard against him, he began to thrust deep inside her. She whined at the pain in her shoulders and the pleasure in her pussy as he pounded into her. He thrust hard and fast, feeling her pussy grip his thick length tightly. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he slammed his hips against her and she cried out as his hips twisted pressing the swollen head of his cock against the sweet spot inside her. Her orgasm built and she moaned. He pulled harder on the ropes around her wrists and smacked her ass hard. She screamed hoarsely as her orgasm ripped through her and her tight pussy fluttered around his cock. He thrust harder, drawing it out until she was begging him incoherently.

"I can't...please sir...please." He didn't let up and her eyes rolled back in her head as her vision went fuzzy. He stopped, holding himself deep inside her and feeling her convulse around his cock, before pulling out. Holding her to his chest, he lay on the bed on the bed. He pulled her to straddle his lap and looked up at her. Her cheeks were pink and her soft lips were slightly open as she watched him, wondering what he would do next. He slid his hand up her back and unsnapped her bra with a practised hand. He reached to the table beside the bed and opened the drawer. There was a small silver knife inside the drawer and he pulled it out watching her eyes widened.

"Don't worry, pet," he cut through the straps and pulled the bra away from her throwing it onto the floor. He placed the knife back on table and ran his hands up her stomach feeling shivers chase themselves across her soft skin. Moving his hands upwards, he gently toyed with her little pink nipples and she closed her eyes rolling her hips against him. Her juices coated her cock, he trailed his fingers back down to her hips and lifted her until the head of his cock pressed against the entrance of her wet pussy. Slowly, he lowered her down, stretching her over his thick length until she was sat atop him her hips against his and her eyes flew open. He felt so much bigger this way and hit so much deeper.

"I want you to make me cum, pet, and you don't cum until I do. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl," he rested his hands on her thighs and waited. She took a deep breath, she felt embarrassed under his gaze and squirmed not knowing what to do. No one had ever made her feel like this and all she wanted to do was please him. Slowly, she rolled her hips feeling him hit deeper inside her and gasped as heat shot through her body. Biting her lip, she moved her hips again moaning quietly. She began to thrust against him, her tight pussy massaging his cock and he fought to keep his face blank not wanting to show her how close he was. How much pleasure she could give him. He wanted to make her work for it.

He moved his finger to her lips, she suckled obediently and he trailed it down her back, pressing against her asshole. She gasped and pushed down forcing his finger inside her. She started to bounce on his cock, pushing his finger deeper and deeper inside her. He added a second finger and watched as her soft breasts bounced on her chest as she fucked herself on his cock. Her pussy tightened around him as she held her orgasm back, knowing he would be angry with her if she came before she was permitted to. She wanted him to be proud of her.

He watched her face smiling slightly and began to move his hips under her. Pushing upwards and watching her face as her eyes closed and she dropped her head back. Her hair fell down her back and brushed against his thighs.

"Open your eyes, pet, I want to see you."

She forced her eyes open and looked into his dark green eyes. His jaw was clenched, his fingers dug into her hip and his fingers stretched her ass. His cock twitched inside her and she knew he was close. She forced him deep inside her and rolled her hips quickly against him, listening to his breathing speed up. She thrust harder and faster until he exploded inside her, filling her with his cum. She cried out as her own orgasm gripped her and her hips jerked wildly against him, milking every last drop of cum from him.

He pulled her down so her chest was against his and stroked her back. He took his fingers from her ass and she whimpered. She felt empty without him but he kissed her shoulder and she shuddered. His breathing was ragged and he tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. He reached across, picked up the knife again and cut the ropes holding her arms behind her back. He rubbed her shoulders and listened to her small moan as her muscles relaxed. She placed her hands on his broad chest.

"I want you to stay here with me."

"What?" She looked up and frowned.

"I want you to stay here, be my Sub. You wouldn't have to work in some shitty bar to pay rent, you could live with me. Anything you wanted to do, you would be able to. I want you to be mine. I want you to live with me. Be my Sub?"

"No."

He felt cold at her refusal. "What do you mean?"

"It's not that I don't want to but you have Subs here. I will be one of them and if you'll let me, I will stay here but I want to earn my place. You said that people stay here and work for you as payment, I will work for you. You can have me any time you want me, whatever you want me to do I will do it but I don't want to have any special treatment from you. You have Subs here that have been with you for a while?" He nodded. "Then let me earn my place with them."

"I don't want them to touch you." He sounded angry and she looked into his face. "Them all watching you, thinking about you. Be mine."

"I am yours, sir, I just don't want any handouts." She stroked his cheek gently. "If you don't let me work here then I'll keep working where I am and come to you at night. If I work here, you can have me whenever you want."

"I want you to have this room."

"Sir, this is your room. When you want me, I will come to you here. When you don't, I will stay in another room if there is one?"

He thought for a moment. He knew she was still stubborn enough to fight him on this but he couldn't bear the thought of her being away from him. "You will have the room next to mine."

"Yes sir."

"Some of the girls dance, you will dance with them and that is all."

"Yes sir."

"No men or women will touch you while you perform."

"If that's what you want, sir."

He stroked her hair and kissed her lips softly. Her mind went blank as he kissed her and his tongue teased her lips apart, darting inside her warm mouth. She moaned and rolled her hips. His cock was still buried inside her and he growled, kissing her deeply. He held her round the back of her neck, keeping her face close. His other hand held her hips up and her thrust hard into her. She moaned against his lips and he swallowed her sounds, thrusting harder her tight pussy massaging his cock. He hit against her cervix with each thrust and pain laced the pleasure, making her cry out against his mouth.

His cock felt huge inside her and she rolled her hips each time he brought them down on his. He sped up his thrusts, losing himself in the feeling of her tight, wet pussy and the sounds of her moans. Her nails dug into his chest, scratching the skin. The flare of pain sent him over the edge and he pounded hard into her.

Luanna stood outside the door, listening to the two of them inside. Bella's moans and shrieks filled her head and the sound of her master's growls of pleasure made tears well in her eyes. She had never heard him make those noises. Sure, she had made him cum but he had never looked into her eyes as he had and she knew he had always been thinking of that slut. She slid down the door, holding her knees to her chest and rested her head back against the door of her masters room. She had never been permitted inside.

"Oh fuck, Bella," he pulled her down hard and held himself inside her as he jetted rope after rope of cum into her tight, welcoming pussy. She moaned against his mouth and her body trembled on top of his. They breathed heavily and he kissed her again listening to her soft gasps.

"Tomorrow I want to take you shopping."

She laughed softly and raised her head to look into his bright green eyes. "Shopping?"

"If you are performing here, you have to look the part, pet." He tipped her from his lap and pulled her so her back was against his chest. He wrapped his arm around her waist and held her close. She sighed and relaxed against him. He was rough with her during sex but after, he held her so gently. He had never done that before and she wondered what had changed in the three years they had been apart.

She slept wrapped in his arms but when she awoke the next morning, the bed was empty. She sat up and looked around the room. It was empty but she could hear voices coming from outside.

"Please sir, no."

"Luanna, that's enough." She jumped at the familiar name and pressed her hand against her mouth. "I will not tell you again. You will move rooms and I don't want any arguments."

"Sir, please." Bella could hear tears in the woman's voice.

"Either you move rooms or you leave here. I wont hear anything more about it."

He opened the door and Bella stepped back. In the hall behind him, she could see Luanna curled on the floor, tears running down her face. Luanna's blonde hair had been cut and dyed a bright red. The same shade as her own. Her eyes fell on Bella, she dragged herself from the floor and disappeared into the room next to his. He stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. Bella stepped backwards as he reached for her and shook her head.

"Was that really Luanna?" He nodded and she shook her head. "She's your Sub?" He nodded again and she stepped away from him. "For how long?"

"Three years now."

"All that time? And now you're just going to throw her away?"

"Bella, it's not like that."

"Then what is it, Alejo?" He raised an eyebrow. She hadn't called him that since the first time she had met him. "Tell me because that is exactly what it seems like to me."

"I never felt about her the way I feel about you and she knows that, she knew that from the beginning. She wanted me as a Dom and I gave her that but I never asked for her."

"She doesn't seem to see it that way any more." Her dark eyes watched him and he saw emotion there he did not understand. "How do I know that you wont do the same to me when you find someone else?"

"Bella." Gently, he held her throat and felt her swallow under his fingers. "What I feel about you I have never felt about anyone else, I don't know how to explain it to you but I want you to know that I will never stop wanting you. I never want to let you out of my sight." She shivered at his possessive tone and felt a thrill of fear go through her. "Don't think about Luanna any more, she's nothing to us." He stepped around her and moved to the bed. He opened the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He shook one free before holding out the pack to her. Tentatively she took one and he lit it before holding the flame to his own. She looked at the packet, Marlboro Reds, the same brand she smoked. He took a deep drag on his cigarette and beckoned her to him. She was still naked and she refused to look at him as he pulled her to sit beside him on the bed.

"What about Luanna?"

"That is up to her, if she will continue to be my Sub. She may stay here but she will have to know that you come first, that's you've always come first."

"Why does her hair look like mine?" He didn't say anything but she knew the answer. She looked at the floor and took a deep breath. "I don't want to hurt her, she loves you and you feel nothing for her."

He took her cigarette from her hand and crushed it in an ashtray. He turned her face so she looked at him and gently stroked her cheek. "I want you to put Luanna from your mind. She doesn't concern you, pet." She still looked troubled and he kissed her forehead. "If it will make you feel better, I will speak to her this evening."

She smiled up at him and nodded. "Thank you."

He kissed her, her hands came up to hold his wrists and she rose on tiptoe to press her body against him. He wore a pair of grey pyjama bottoms that hung low on his hips and she could feel his hard cock against her. He growled and spun her round to bend over the bed.

Running his hand down her back, he leant down and spoke into her ear.

“I don’t like it when you argue with me, pet. You must learn to do as you’re told.”

She shivered as he ran his hand down and over her ass. She felt his skin sting against the welts from the night before and but her lip. He smiled.

“I really should punish you but if I did, we would never leave.” He took hold of her wrists and pulled her hands forward. “Hold this.”

She wrapped her hands around a post of the bed and he swept her hair over her shoulder. Kissing the back of her neck he stood and pushed his trousers down.

“Don't let go and don’t move. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

He tapped her ass and she jumped. “Yes what?”

“Yes sir.”

He took hold of his hard cock and teased her entrance before pushing deep inside her. Her pussy quivered around his length and she moaned. Biting her lip, she stopped herself from pushing back against him, keeping herself still as he began to move slowly inside her.

He held her hips tightly and thrust against her. Her tight pussy milked his length and he pulled her up until she was on her tiptoes. The muscles in her legs stretched and played beneath her skin. He thrust harder, pounding into her tight pussy and she cried out. Her nails dug into the wood of the post and she thrust back feeling her orgasm build.

“Oh fuck sir, please can I cum?”

He smiled but thrust harder. “Don't you dare.”

“Sir, please!” She clenched her muscles, forcing her orgasm back. She was already trembling.

“If you cum before I give you permission, I will take you over my knee and make sure you can't sit down for a week.”

A tear seeped from her closed eye and she bit her lip hard. He loved watching her like this. Loved to watch her fight against the pleasure, wanting to be a good girl for him. It made him feel powerful. Possessive.

He slid a hand over her hip and found her clit with his finger. As he did, he spoke softly into her ear.

“Cum.”

She screamed and her knees went weak as her orgasm ripped through her. He wrapped his free arm around her and held her against his chest. Thrusting harder until the milking of her tight pussy sent him over the edge and he exploded inside her. He smiled and kissed her cheek. They were both breathing heavily and he stoked the soft skin of her breast.

“Better?”

She nodded. “Yes sir.”

"Good." He walked to the wardrobe against the wall. He pulled out blue underwear, a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. He placed them on the bed beside her then returned to the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of black trousers and white shirt. "Get dressed, pet."

She stood stepped into the underwear and pulled the jeans up her legs. He dressed quickly and rolled the long sleeves of the shirt up to his elbows. She finished dressing and ran her fingers through her hair. He took a pair of trainers from the wardrobe and handed them to her. When she was finished, he curled his fingers gently around the back of her neck. Stroking gently he lead her from the room. She looked at the floor as they passed Luanna's room and only looked back at him when they were back outside.

The sun was high in the sky and she tilted her head up allowing the warmth to hit her face. He led her to the waiting car and opened the door for her. She slid into the leather seats and when he was sat beside her the driver pulled away, driving through the streets. They spent the day going from shop to shop. He brought her dresses, shoes, gloves, jewellery, underwear and when they were done, they stopped by her small apartment. She hurried inside to pick up her few belongings. They returned to Bella's and he helped her move everything into the room beside his. He sat on the large four poster bed and watched as she put the clothes away. Hanging the dresses, folding the jeans and filling the chest of drawers with the underwear he had brought her. He watched her as she moved around the room a warmth in his chest. Having her in his life again was more than he ever could have asked for. Her agreeing to be his seemed like a dream.

"Tonight you will sit by me. You won't perform." She turned and nodded. She held her hands in front of her as though waiting for further instruction. "You won't reconsider simply being mine? You wouldn't have to perform for anyone."

"I want to earn my keep, let me do something."

He stood sighing. "So stubborn, pet." He moved to the door and spoke over his shoulder. "Elora will come and get you at nine." He glanced back at the drawer where she had stores the new underwear and smiled. "Wear something nice." He winked and closed the door behind him. He walked down the hallway until he came to the door of Luanna's new room. He pushed it open and she turned to look at him. When she saw who it was, she looked at the floor and held her hands in front of her.

"Sir."

He closed the door behind him and stepped towards her. She wore a black robe, it was short and his eyes roamed over her exposed skin. "You will perform tonight and welcome newcomers."

"Sir I..." She started to speak but he held his hand up to stop her.

"You'll do as you're told."

Her eyes sparkled with tears and she looked to the floor again. "Yes sir."

He felt a stab of guilt as he looked at her and walked forward gently caressing her cheek. She turned her face into his hand and he felt her tears wet his palm. "I told you when this started that I couldn't promise you anything more than this. No feelings. I told you this wouldn't last forever, you knew that from the beginning."

"Why her?" Her voice was filled with hate and her dark eyes burned up at him. He kept his anger in check and sighed.

"It's always been her." He kissed her forehead gently. "I never wanted to hurt you."

She didn't say anything. She didn't think she could and closed her eyes as he left hearing the door close behind him. He ran his hand over his face and walked to his own room. Closing the door, he sat on the bed excited for what the night would bring him.

Published 
Written by FallenTreasure
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments