Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

from slave to princess

9
6 Comments 6
7.2k Views 7.2k
889 words 889 words
We met online Tylor and I. we exchanged a few e-mails and decided to meet; that was going to be hard because I had class everyday of the week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I had classes all day 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM with a one hour break for lunch. Tuesday and Thursday I only had one class that ended at 11:00 AM. I did not know my work schedule till the morning as well. I found out that I did not work on Tuesday.

We decided to have lunch at the local restaurant. When we were done we decided to drive around in his big green truck. We talked about many things until.

“What is your favorite thing to do in bed?” he asked.

“Let us go to your place and I will show you.” I said.

It was a short drive to his place but it felt like forever; because I knew I would finally be able to have him in my arms. He was after all drop dead sexy. We go inside straight to his bed room. He had a king size bed with bed posts and a mirror above his bed. He turns on some music and sits on the edge of his bed.

“Now what were you going to show me?” he asks.

“You will see soon.” I replied with a big grin on my face.

I look around and take a deep breath to make sure that I wasn’t dreaming, and then I walk over to him and kiss him. I think that he knew I was nervous. He grabbed my hips and pulled me in closer to him; as he and I were kissing I unbuttoned my blouse. Immediately his hands went to my bra to unbuckle it.

“Don’t even think about it mister.” I screamed.

“Don’t you want me?” he said with a sad face.

“It will come off soon enough.” I said.

I still had my shoes on so I turned around and bent over untying my shoes. In doing so my skirt went up as I knew it would show him everything underneath it, the only thing was that I had nothing on under it. I knew that he was getting hard, so I went back to him.

“Do you like it?” I asked

He said not a word but took off his shirt and stood up to take off his pants. Before he could, I had already grabbed them and yanked them off. He grabbed me and pinned me down on his bed slowly taking off all my clothes or what was left at least. He then pushed my arm above my head hand cuffing it to the bed post and the other as well.

SaraKarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraKarter



“I want you to be my slave.” he said as he grabbed my ankle.

He reached down the bed post and grabbed some rope. He then proceeded to tie my leg to the post and the other. My legs were spread as far as they could go.

“Are you okay with that?” he asked

I replied “yes sir I am.”

“Good.” He said with a smirk on his face.

Then he brought out a blind fold and put it on me. He then went to his dresser and got something out. I had no idea what it was. Then I felt his soft touch on my legs. He raised me up so that he could have easy access to my pussy.

“Have you been a bad girl? I think you have so I will show you what happens to bad girls.” He said.

Before I could answer he took a small whip and as hard as he could he brought it down upon me. I screamed in pain. He did it again laughing at me.

“I like it when you scream.” He said and took off the blindfold.

“Count you stupid Bitch count.” He demanded.

1….2….3….4 I count as tears run down my face, but I kind of enjoyed it 98…99…100.

“That’s a good girl.” He said.

I could not say a word my pussy was so hot and it stung so badly. Then I felt it the cool sensation of his tongue licking my clit and sucking my pussy. I couldn’t help but moan his name. He ate me like a pro. Then when he was done he untied me.

“On your stomach my slave.” He commanded me.

He then raised my ass in the air, and took his cock rubbing it against me. I thought for sure he was going to give me anal but to my surprise he entered my pussy with one thrust he was inside; with each thrust he hit rock bottom. I scream in pleasure.

“I am going to cum.” I said

“Go for it my princess.” He said softly.

And oh did I cum. After I came he began to fuck me harder and faster, I knew he was near his climax. Then it happened he pushed himself inside me so that his balls hit me and he came inside me. The warmth of his cum made me feel like a goddess. He stayed inside me for a little while and then pulled out of me.

“Now go to sleep my love, my princess.” He told me as he tucked me in and kissed my forehead.

Published 
Written by sophirarose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments