Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking in the Bushes Part 2

"things get steamy for the two girls and for their hidden voyeur"

6
2 Comments 2
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I moved from the rocks behind a large group of laurel bushes as quietly as I could, parted the branches ahead of me and peered through. A twig broke under my feet and both girls stopped kissing and looked my way. My heart pounded so loudly I felt they may hear. 

Sarah grinned and began pushing Samantha back by her shoulders towards a large tree. Samantha looked at her with wide eyes. “Stop Sarah, stop now,” she pleaded, “I’m sure someone’s watching.”

“Shut up, tart.” Sarah purred, roughly pulling her companion’s tight vest top up as she pushed her backward, so that her heavy tits bounced free.

“Oh fuck yes,” I muttered to myself, reaching down and sliding down the zip of my trousers. I fumbled a hand into my boxers and pulled my rigid cock free. It jutted up from my gaping zipper. I curled my fingers around the thick pulsing shaft and pumped up and down as I watched through the leaves; a little pervy I know, but Hell, these girls were making an art out of being pervy. It was only good manners to appreciate them. 

It felt so good, pumping my hard cock in the open air, watching Sarah reach up and fondle Samantha’s tits as she shoved her back against the heavy tree. She slid her hands up Samantha’s slim waist and cupped her breasts in her palms, squashing her firm flesh in her long fingers, catching her erect nipples between her fingertips, tugging them, making the girl writhe and moan against her.

She kicked Samantha’s legs wider apart and then slid down to her knees in front of her. She reached up under Samantha’s flared skirt, riding the material up her thighs, and roughly pulled Samantha’s knickers down in a series of sharp tugs which made Samantha grunt and protest.

Oh fuck they looked horny. I pumped the rigid pole of my cock up and down like a piston, working myself in my curled fingers as I watched them. Oh fuck yes. More. Please more. 

“Too late to stop now honey,” Sarah purred as she slid her hands up Samantha’s thighs and buried her face between the girl’s spread legs.

“Ohhhhh....fuck,” Samantha groaned, reaching down to grasp Sarah by the hair and hold her between her thighs now glistening in the last of the suns orange rays. She buckled at the knees, leaning back on the tree to support herself, and she ground her sticky wet pussy over Sarah’s spread mouth.

“Oh...oh...yes,” she shuddered, bucking over Sarah’s face, riding on her probing tongue. “Yes Sarah. Lick me fucking deep. Right there. Oh... fuck, right there!

Sarah leant back, sliding her palms up the inside of Samantha’s thighs.

“Oh you dirty fucking bitch Sam,” she groaned as she licked her wet lips, “You’re a dirty little whore. You’re soaking wet. I’m going to fuck you so hard bitch. You’re gonna get SO much more than a snog tonight!”

“Yes,” Samantha sighed as she reached back, spreading her palms around the tree trunk as she felt Samantha’s fingers at her gaping pussy, spreading her wide open.

Sarah shoved a finger deep into Samantha’s wetness, right up to her knuckle and pumped her with it, making Samantha buck and gasp.

“Oh fuck that’s good,” Samantha whimpered, griping the tree trunk. “You’re gonna make me cum, Oh God, this is so naughty.”

“Yes it is,” Sarah scolded, “and later, I’ll have you over my knee on my bed, and I’ll spank you for it. But for now...” she curled another finger beside the first and pumped them into Samantha’s cunt hard, “I’m going to be really fucking dirty with you!”

A third finger followed the other two deep into Samantha’s dripping wet cunt, and Sarah ground her palm over Samantha’s sticky mound and twisted her fingers inside her. Samantha was grunting now, riding on Sarah’s fingers, gasping for breath, clearly close to a climax.

And so was I. I was pumping my cock hard now, frantically hard, up and down, and then slow, breathing, trying to control my urge to cum, savouring the moment and the wonderful sight of these girls; Oh God, they looked so fucking gorgeous. 

“You dirty cow.” Sarah laughed as she spread Samantha with a fourth finger too and pumped hard into her pussy, frigging her with her thumb at the same time, until she curled that into her palm, and eased her whole fist deep into Samantha’s willing cunt.

It was too much for Samantha. It pushed her over the edge. Her long legs went stiff as she began to cum. Her blonde hair hung over her pretty face as she leaned forward over Sarah, her hands on her shoulders, her mouth spread into a gasping perfect O, and she whimpered and moaned as she climaxed with Sarah’s fist pumping deep inside her.

“Oh Christ,” she muttered, her body tight and shaking,” I’m...I’m cumming.

melissaDeli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melissaDeli

Sarah...please...Oh God...Sarah...PLEASE!”

Ahhh fuck!

It was too much for me too. I curled my fingers hard around my cock and pumped hard, until I could feel a churning inside, my balls tighten, and my muscles begin to twitch beneath my rigid cock. I was cumming hard. Oh fuck yes. Strings of sticky white cum spurted in an arch before me and dripped from the laurel leaves as I grunted, cumming hard. Oh God yes. Ahhh. God I wish I had my hands on those wicked dirty girls!

Sarah eased her fist from Samantha and stood up, pressing Samantha back against the tree again, her tits bouncing beneath her vest top as she struggled to catch her breath. Sarah shoved a knee between Samantha’s legs and slid her wet hand up over Samantha’s insanely pretty face, spreading her fingers, as Samantha’s pink tongue darted between them, licking, drinking down her own pussy juice.

“You dirty bitch,” Sarah laughed as she ground her body against Samantha, dry humping her up against the tree. Samantha lifted both her bare legs and wrapped them around Sarah’s hips as Sarah held her pinned to the tree and started to kiss her again.

My cock was still in my curled palm, limp, and dripping with white cum from my cock head, but twitching again as I watched the lovely girls, coming back to life, growing again in my fingers into a thick rigid shaft, such was the illicit thrill of watching these beauties.

The girls moaned into each other’s mouths as they kissed so deeply and wantonly. Samantha’s arms were wrapped over Sarah’s shoulders as Sarah held her up against the tree with her legs spread beneath Samantha’s thighs. I could see Sarah’s gorgeous round bottom and her wonderful thighs flexing as she ground her body into her plaything, humping her, kissing her deeply and slowly.

And then she lifted Samantha, spinning round with her in her arms and falling over her on the path only a yard or so from the laurel bush which formed my cover, her long blonde hair brushing over Samantha’s bare breasts. I held my breath.

Samantha gasped and giggled as she tried to push Sarah from her, but Sarah quickly straddled her, pulling up her shiny pink dress, almost luminous in the fading dusk, giving me the horniest flash of her lacy white thong, tan stocking tops and white suspenders.

I pumped my cock hard, grunting a little and breathing up into the warm summer air, “Oh fuck,” I mouthed, “they’re so fucking horny!” And when I looked back to the girls, I guess Sarah had got an inkling that someone was close by, watching. She looked into the laurel bush. Her head tipped to one side; inquisitive. And she smiled.

Sarah shimmied forward, putting her knees over Samantha’s arms and shoulders, purring with pleasure as she slid two fingers into the gusset of her thong, and pulled it aside to display her dripping wet shaved pussy, just inches from Samantha’s pouting pink lips.

Sarah lowered herself with a smile onto Samantha’s face, spreading her cunt over Samantha’s open mouth.

“Yes. Yes bitch.” she ordered, “Lick me.” She gripped Samantha hard by the hair as she forced her to lick her pussy.

But Samantha didn’t need to be forced. I could see her pink tongue slide up hungrily into Sarah’s wet cunt, dividing her swollen pussy lips, turning deep inside her, drinking her into her mouth. I could see Samantha’s chin working back and forth as Sarah ground her dripping sex into her face as she grasped her by the hair.

Sarah pulled Samantha’s head back, and Samantha gasped for breath. Samantha’s make up was smeared across her face, her lips shining with Sarah’s pussy juice. “Oh God!” Sarah squirted her love juice across Samantha’s lips, the girl drinking her, gulping at the flood.

“I’ve got a big rubber cock in my room. You’re coming to bed with me right now. And I’m gonna fuck you in your tight little pussy, and deep in your ass all night long! Are you ready for that?”

“You said it was just a snog.” pleaded Samantha.

I wanked my cock so hard I thought I would explode.

“Well no. It’s a fuck now. An all night fuck, with your lovely legs spread beneath me in my bed. You’ve gone too far to resist me now.”

Samantha groaned, licking her lip’s dripping with Sarah’s cunt juice.

My body locked. “Yes, ohh fuck yes.” I spasmed. I turned my head up high and I was coming. Coming hard, firing strings of long white cum into the bushes before me.

“Fuck yes!”

And Sarah grabbed Samantha by the hand, pulling her up, and dragging her back towards the path. I watched their sweet round bums as they struggled back together, hand in sticky hand, dreaming of what they would be doing all through the night.

And just as they reached the path back into the wood, Sarah turned and smiled, slapping Samantha hard across her arse and winking towards me.

And then they were gone.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments