Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gina's introduction

"I want to thank my editor, without who's help I would be lost. She knows who she is."

6
5 Comments 5
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words
I was walking into my office building on Saturday, when I noticed how dark the building looked. I needed to pick up some paper work for an out of town assignment, which was starting on Monday. I took the elevator to the fifth floor where my office was. Walking down the hall I noticed a light on in the office, at the far end of the hall. I decided to investigate and walked passed my office toward the lit office; it belonged to one of the engineers, Ben Carmichael. Ben was presently out of town on assignment.

Reaching the office I looked in and there was one of the secretaries that I had seen in the building before, but have never met. I stood in the doorway and watched her she had her back to me and was looking through some papers on the desk. Sizing her up she was about 5' 4" tall, very slim, with light brown shoulder length hair and looked to be about 18 or 19 very cute, not overly made up, with a down home look. She had on a white button down shirt and a small black skirt that ended about 4 to 5 inches above the knee.

I stood there watching her and wondering what she could be up to. I cleared my throat and she jumped at the sound and quickly turned around. She was clutching some papers to her chest and she looked at me with wide eyes and her mouth fell open. She had the look of being caught completely by surprise. I could feel the head of my cock start to tingle with excitement when I saw her mouth forming an almost perfect "O" shape.

“May I help you,” I asked.

“Oh,” she stammered, “I was just looking for…ummm…Oh yeah the Jasper bid. Mr. Carmichael e-mailed me and asked me to fax him a copy.”

I raised my eyebrows at this knowing that Ben Carmichael had the bid papers. I handed them to him myself as he was leaving the building to catch his flight.

“Put the papers back down on that desk young lady,” I said with a stern voice. She immediately complied. I noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra under that white shirt and her nipples were poking at the fabric.

I walked into the office closing the door behind me and straight up to her.

“What are you really doing here?” I asked.

“I … I… I…. Oh damn, I knew I would get caught. My brother works for S&M construction and he made me come in here to look at your bid. He wanted to tell his boss what your bid is so they could under bid you and get the contract,” she confessed.

Her shoulders drooped, her hands came up to her mouth and I could see tears start to well up in her eyes.

Her nipples actually looked like they got even harder while confessing.

“Well…well, looks like we have a dilemma because I just can’t let you take it,” I said.

At this she puts a coy smile on her face and looks up at me with her big beautiful blue eyes. “Please… please let me have the bid package. I don’t know what else to do. My brother is making me do it. I have to do as he says. I’ll do anything, just please let me have the bid package.”

It didn’t take me but half a second to make up my mind as to what to do next. To me she seemed like a perfect little submissive who was just begging for my attention.

“Take your shirt off!” I commanded.

She looked at me with even more surprise on her face and said.

“Why? I mean I don’t think I... could do that!”

“You did say anything but I suppose if you would rather go away empty handed, I will just go back to my office with this bid package,” I said turning for the door. Her hand reached out and took hold of my shirt sleeve.

“Wait,” she said, “please don’t go. I… I… ok I’ll do it.”

She reached up and started to unbutton her shirt. My cock twitched in my pants anticipating a look at her tits. Her hands trembling slightly as she first unbuttoned the top button, then the next. She was standing in front of me with her shirt completely unbuttoned but the shirt was hanging in a way that her tits were still covered. I could only see the roundness of the inner sides of her tits and tiny beads of perspiration were forming in between them.

She was standing before me very nervous.

“Off!” I demanded.

She slowly pulled the shirt off from her shoulders and it slid to the floor behind her. She had magnificent tits. They were not too big, had no sag whatsoever. They were very firm and perky. Her nipples stood stiff jutting straight out and was about three quarters of an inch long, with a wonderful shade of pink. She stood in front of me and tried to cover herself with her hands.

“Hands down by your sides, until I tell you otherwise,” I said sternly.

She quickly put her hands at her sides.

“You have very nice tits. What is your name?” I asked.

“G-G-Gina,” she stammered.

“Gina, I want you to play with your tits for me. I want you to play with them like you do when you are alone and want to make yourself cum.”

Gina looked up at me with that surprised look on her face again and said, “But I don’t do that… I mean I have never… I just never … I …,” she trailed off without further explanation.

I laughed thinking to myself that it’s not possible this girl has never masturbated before.

“Well I think it’s time you learned then, cup your tits in your hands.” She hesitantly did as she was told, “now caress your thumbs over your nipples and gently squeeze then as you do.”

Gina started to caress her tits and squeeze the soft globes. My cock by now is at full erection and making a bulge in my pants. I caught Gina glancing down to my crotch but quickly averting her eyes back to my face.

“Gina, now take your nipples between your thumb and finger and pinch them and twist them.”

As she did this I heard her let out a soft sigh. Her eyes slowly closed for a second and I could see her knees buckle slightly. My cock was straining to be set free but I was not ready for that yet. I wanted to see more.

“Very good Gina, does it feel good?” I asked.

“Y-y-yes,” she stammered.

“Sir,” I said.

“Sir?” She asked quizzically.

“Yes Gina, call me Sir. Now does it feel good playing with your tits?” I demanded.

“Y-y-yes Sir,” she said barely audible.

“Good. Now stop and slip out of that skirt,” I said.

Gina looked at me with a horrified look on her face. She stopped playing with her tits but I couldn’t tell if it was because I told her to or because of the command to take her skirt off had shocked her.

“Gina,” I laughed, “you didn’t think our session was going to end with a little titty play did you?”

Gina didn’t say a word but she did unbutton her skirt and pulled the zipper down. Her skirt now hung on her beautiful hips just needing the slightest bit of a tug. She gave that little tug and it slowly fell to the floor. She had on a pair of thin silk white panties. They weren’t a thong but they were very small. The front panel covering her cunt was smaller than a dollar bill folded in half! She stepped out of her skirt and turned around to pick it up. The back panel of her panties wasn’t much bigger than the front. Gina had a very nice small round ass. My cock jumped at the sight of it. Gina turned back around to face me as I looked her over. I noticed a small wet spot forming on her panties.

“Gina,” I said sternly, “looks like you have gone and gotten your panties all wet.”

Gina looked down and upon seeing the wet spot her entire body blushed.

“Gina,” I said, “we don’t want them to get ruined now do we? They are very pretty panties, you need to take them off too.”

Gina started to protest but I looked at her with a small frown on my face do she sighed and said, “Yes, Sir.”

Gina slid the panties down over her hips and legs and put them on her pile of clothes. She turned and stood in front of me and started to cover her cunt with her hands but stopped and put her hands by her sides. Her head lowered in submission. I could see she was looking at the bulge in my pants.

“Very good Gina,” I said, “I didn’t even have to tell you where to put your hands. You deserve a treat for that.”

Gina looked up at me with hope in her eyes that I would end this session and let her go. Upon seeing my face she knew it had just started.

Gina looked at me and said, “A treat, Sir?”

“Yes Gina,” I said, “your treat is that you now get to play with your cunt for me.”

“M-m-my cu... You mean my pussy? You want me to play with my pussy?”

“Gina!” I said very sternly and raised my voice a little.

RosaliaMonteroTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosaliaMonteroTS

It made her jump. “I don’t see any cats in here. What you have between your pretty little legs is MY CUNT not your pussy. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, Sir” Gina said. Her words came out quickly. She sounded frightened but not scared. She was accepting her new role quite nicely.

“Now get your ass up on the desk, lay back and spread your legs. Place your feet on the desk top and spread your legs,” I ordered.

Gina quickly got on the desk and did as instructed.

“Very good Gina,” I said in a softer tone.

Gina seemed to relax a bit with the softer tone of voice. I looked at her cunt, it was beautiful, her pubic hair was closely cropped very fine and the same color as the hair on her head. I prefer a freshly shaved cunt and thought to myself we will have to work on that. I could see her cunt juices glistening on her lips. Gina sat on the desk saying nothing and quivering every so often wondering what I had in mind.

“Take your fingers and spread your lips,” I ordered

Gina took her fingers and spread her lips apart. The inside folds of her cunt were wet with juices. I could see the tip of her clit poking out the hood that covered it. It was swollen and very red, it looked delicious.

“Nice” I said. “Now put your finger to the top of your clit and pull up so your clit comes out from under its hood.”

She did.

“Take your other hand and hold it out to me.”

She held her hand out and I stepped closer to her. I took her hand and brought it up to my mouth. I took her first two fingers and put my mouth over them and started to suck and lick them. Her fingers were getting all wet with my saliva. When I took her fingers into my mouth she let out a gasp. Her mouth involuntarily opened and her legs twitched.

I took her now wet fingers out of my mouth and guided them to her cunt. I placed them on her glistening clit, one finger on each side of it. She raised her hips slightly at this. I took her fingers and pressed down on it so her clit slid between them. Then I squeezed her fingers together to force her clit back down. As I did this Gina raised her hips again and her head fell back and a moan escaped her lips. I made her play with her clit this way for a few minutes and then let go of her hand. Gina didn’t miss a beat. She just kept on sliding her clit between her fingers. Her breathing started to deepen and get faster.

“Gina,” I said, “now slide your two fingers inside your cunt.”

When I said this Gina gasped and slide her fingers deep into her cunt. Her hips were bucking up to meet her fingers. I reached out just as she got her fingers all the way in and grabbed each of her nipples and pinched and twisted at the same time.

“OH YES!” Gina cried, and started to finger fuck herself faster.

I could tell she was close to cuming so I let go of her nipples and took her clit between my thumb and finger and gave it little pulsing squeezes, very quick and not too hard. This sent her over the edge.

Gina’s legs spread wide open, her hips raised off the desk, her back arched. She had her first orgasm. I waited, watching her as her orgasm subsided. Her breathing was hard; her fingers although no longer pumping in and out of her cunt were still embedded deep inside. I loosened my belt and unzipped my pants. Gina heard this and she stiffened. She started to take her fingers out of her cunt but I stopped her. She sat up with her fingers still buried deep inside, she warily looked at me. I let my pants fall to the floor and pulled down my boxers. Gina sat there, her eyes glued to my 8” stiff and throbbing cock. I stepped up in-between her legs.

“Gina,” I said, “now take your hand away from your cunt bringing as much of your juices with you.” Gina cupped her hand and got as much of her juices as she could on her hand.

“Gina, now wipe all those juices on my cock”

Gina reached out and took my cock in her hand. Her small fingers wrapped around my shaft. I took her by the wrist and slowly pumped her hand up and down my shaft. Her eyes were glued to my cock.

“Sir,” she said, “I have never seen a penis so big.”

“Cock,” I corrected her.

“Cock,” she whispered, “I have never seen a cock this big. I have only seen my brothers. I watched him take a shower once. He caught me watching him and threatened to tell mom if I didn’t get the bid package for him.”

By this time she was stroking me on her own. Her fingers delicately slid op and down my shaft generously lubricated with her juices. When her hand got to the top of my shaft her fingers would slide over the head of my cock. The sensation was fantastic.

Gina looked from my cock to my face without stopping her hand job and said, “I know what you are going to do to me with your cock, Sir. You are going to put it in my pus…. cunt.”

“No,” I replied.

Gina had a sad look on her face and said, “Please sir. I want you to.”

“No,” I said again, “you have not earned a fuck… yet.”

“Sir,” she said, “please what must I do first?”

“Gina,” I answered, “you must clean my cock off of all your juices with your mouth.”

Gina’s eyes got big.

“That’s right Gina,” I said, “you have to suck it all off. Make sure you do not miss any, I will tell you when to stop.”

“But Sir,” Gina protested, “I thought you wanted my c-cunt. I am ready for that. You got me ready for that. I have never have a cock in my cunt and now you have made me want one so bad, I hurt for it. I have never had a cock in my mouth. I don’t know what to do!”

The expression on Gina’s face went from sadness to frightened again as she saw me start to frown upon hearing her protests. I took her by the arms and pulled her from the desk. Stood her in front of me, put my hands on her shoulders and forced her down to her knees. I grabbed the back of her hair and she let out a gasp, her mouth opened involuntarily again. When I took her by the hair I saw her nipples tighten and knew this excited her. I pushed her mouth onto my cock. Then sensation of her closed her lip around my shaft was incredible.

I said, “Now Gina you should never protest to me again. You are my slut now. You will do what I say, when I say. Is that clear?”

She muffled a yes around my cock. All the while I was saying this to her I pulled and pushed her head up and down onto my cock. Gina soon got the hang of sucking my cock. She had gotten some of her juices down my shaft near my sack and I gently reminded her that she needed to clean off all her juices from all my cock. She tried to suck more of my cock into her mouth but was unable to get all the way down my 8” shaft. She bobbed her head up and down going about half way down about 3 to 4 times then she would drive her mouth down deeper, but still could not get it all the way down.

On one of these deep sucks I held her head there and pushed my cock in as far as I could. My cock moved past her mouth and into her throat. Gina gagged and I thought to myself that we will work on that as well as the shaving. She was getting good at sucking even adding her own technique without prompting. Soon she was giving me one of the best blowjobs, I have ever had. I called her “my little cock sucker”, “my cunt” and told her “she’s my slut.” When I called her these things she would suck with abandon.

I could feel the swelling in the head of my cock and feel the tingling onset of my juice about to explode in her mouth. When I came, I told her to keep sucking and swallow it all. I filled her mouth with cum and saw a little dribble start to leak out the corner of her mouth before she could swallow it. She was such a good girl as she put her fingers to the corner of her mouth and collected the escaping cum. When I pulled out of her mouth she licked her fingers clean.

I took her by the arm and helped her to stand up when she was finished. She looked at me and asked if I would fuck her now.

”No,” I said.

She looked real sad and was pouting as I told her to get dressed. I continued to get dressed myself. I motioned for her to come with me. We walked out of Mr. Carmichael’s office with the bid package and into my office. I went to my desk and after locating what I was searching for, I handed her a pager and the bid package.

“For being such a good girl here is the bid package and here is a pager, when it goes off you are to call the number immediately. Is this understood?” I asked her.

She said, “Yes, Sir,” and hurried out of my office to the elevator and out of the building.

I had nothing to worry about as far as the bid package, grinning to myself. She left with an old copy that was priced way too high. Touching my finger to my lips, I balanced my elbows on my desk thinking how I’m looking forward to getting back to my new little slut. But first to complete this business trip, sighing I get up and head for the now darken hallway.
Published 
Written by Mikeslibido
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments