Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Morning Blow Job

"An early morning blow job leads to a lunchtime delight."

10
6 Comments 6
14.4k Views 14.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words
He was much more disciplined than she. When she woke, she heard the water running in the bathroom. Wanting her man as always, she slid her sleepy body out from between the sheets and walked toward the bathroom. The door was open just a crack and she could see him standing naked in front of the mirror shaving. Her body began to tingle as she saw his limp cock in the reflection of the mirror. Such a waste for him to just be hanging there, she thought.

She gently pushed the door open and walked up behind him. She wrapped her arms around him and peeked around his shoulder to see his face. He started to smirk as she wrapped her arms around him and slowly moved her hands down toward his cock.

His cock began to harden. She slid her hands around his cock and down onto his balls caressing them gently. His cock was almost fully erect. Then she slid them back up and stroked his now throbbing cock. She stepped to the side as he stepped back so she could slide in between him and the vanity.

She squat between him and the vanity with her legs spread around his. She took his cock directly into her mouth; she knew time was of the essence. He moaned and took a deep breath as she sank it deep into her mouth. He pumped her face as he finished shaving, her head bouncing against the vanity.

He finished shaving, rinsed the razor, placed it on the vanity and then grabbed her head with both hands and began fucking her face. He pounded her face, sending his cock deep into her throat. She began moaning as she felt her pussy getting wet, nearly dripping.

She was on the verge of an orgasm. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and stood her up. He propped her ass on the vanity and spread her legs wide. He took his cock and plunged it deep into her pussy. She screamed and came immediately. He pounded her pussy until she was squirting all over the bathroom floor.

“Honey, now I have to go to work,” he began.”So clean up and go back to bed. I'm bringing a friend home for lunch. You will need to be fresh and rested.”

“Baby, you didn't cum,” she said.

He pulled his still hard cock from her pussy and walked over to the shower, grabbed a washrag, wiped it off. He then gave the rag to her. She got down on her knees and bent over to clean up the floor and the vanity door.

She seductively slid her knees across the floor to expose her pussy and ass to him. She licked her juice from the vanity door before beginning to clean the floor.

“Behave or you will not have your treat for lunch,” he said sternly.

She looked up at him with a shitty grin. She was impressed and thankful for the restraint he was able to show knowing full well the difficulty of it.

He was almost fully dressed when she came back into the bedroom. She slid back in bed as he finished dressing. He came over to the bed and tucked her in.

“Good girl, now rest up. I expect you to be at your best when we get here. We should be back to the house at 12:15,” he kissed her on the forehead and headed to the office.

She snuggled under the covers and began to run scenarios through her mind. What would she wear? Where would she be when they got home? Did this man know why he was coming over to the house?

She reached for her phone that was on the nightstand. She sent a text for clarification.

The response was – Not fully. He knows you are a horny bitch, but was not told you would take care of him.

Hmmm… this will be fun. What should she do; what should she do? A few thoughts popped into her mind. She again snuggled beneath the covers and closed her eyes. She needed to let the ideas marinade and get a little nap before preparing for her treat.

* * * 
She awoke from her cat nap with the most wonderful idea. She would have lunch prepared for them when they arrived and be dressed in one of her satin robes with it hanging off one shoulder. She would make sure that it was closed but not overlapping so things could easily expose at will.

Her hips began to gyrate as she laid thinking about her lunch plans. She glanced at the clock and decided she needed to begin getting ready, no time or need for play now she would have that soon enough.

She went into the bathroom and began running the water for her shower. She brushed her teeth as the water warmed. She stepped into the shower, grabbed her puff and shower gel and began to clean her body. She grabbed her razor and shaved her legs and underarms. Her pussy was still soft and smooth from her Brazilian a few days prior. She rinsed her body and washed her hair before stepping out of the shower to dry.

She dried and wrapped her hair in the towel before going to the kitchen naked to prepared lunch. She would make them a quiche. Not too heavy, but plenty of protein to improve stamina. She mixed the quiche, put it in the oven and headed back to the bathroom.

She took her hair out of the towel and began to style it. She had decided on going straight with her hair, not the normal curl. She blew the curls out of her hair giving her a more innocent look. She went light on the makeup, making herself look a little more natural than usual. She was going with the sweet, innocent, good wife with a slutty spin today.

She finished the hair and makeup prep and walked over to her closet to pick a robe. Black, no; red, no; pink, not quite; white, yes white! How much more innocent a color than white? She loosely tied the robe around her waist. She stepped into a pair of silver heels and went out into the kitchen.

It was almost noon and the quiche was finished. She took it out to cool and got out two plates and set the table. She still had time, so she went into the living room to sit and wait for her boys.

Within minutes she saw his car pull in the driveway. Let the games begin, she thought as she walked into the kitchen. They walked in the door just as she entered the kitchen. She had made sure that her robe was just touching together, not overlapped and it was seductively off her right shoulder.

“Well, look at you,” Brian said as he walked over and hugged her, giving her a small peck on the lips. “Sarah, this is Keith.”

She shyly extended her hand toward Keith. She could tell from the look on his face he was some combination of shockingly surprised and highly aroused anticipating what would be happening during lunch.

“Keith and I have known each other for many years. I’ve seen him at events and we’ve spoken briefly. It’s only been in the past few months that we have actually taken the time to get to know each other,” Brian began. “We’ve referred business to each other and had a few drinks. I thought he should meet you.”

“Well it’s nice to finally meet you,” she said as she gave him a seductive smile. “I’m glad he has finally decided to share you with me.”

She could see his wheels turning. Did she really say what I think she said? Did share mean, sexual sharing? Could he really be hearing and seeing what he thought he was? She knew exactly what his mind was doing to him and she loved it.

“Have a seat, Keith,” she said as she pulled out his chair.

She took their plates over to the counter and cut them each a slice of the quiche. When she brought them back and put them on the table, she went to Brian’s side and placed his plate first before leaning over the table to place Keith’s. In doing so her large breast nearly fell out of her robe. Keith got a peek of areola; Brian knew he was coming unglued.

“What can I get you to drink? I have water, soda, beer or I can mix you a drink,” she said.

“I think you should make Keith a JD and coke, I’ll have straight JD,” Brian replied.

She went downstairs to the bar and got their drinks while the men talked. A part of her wanted to be a fly on the wall for that conversation, but there had been enough of them she knew what they were saying. Brian would be sitting there proud as a peacock, Keith would be telling him how lucky he was and Brian would ask if he wanted to have sex with her and then give him permission to act.

LittleShyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleShyy



They had played this game numerous times and each time she loved to see the man’s face and reactions. It made her extremely horny and even more willing to serve Brian. He would get a wonderful treat this evening and a fabulous show this afternoon.

She walked back up the stairs with their drinks. She gave Keith his drink first and then took Brian his drink. Brian pulled her close, exposed her breast and lifted his glass up to it. He dribbled some of his drink onto her nipple and sucked it off. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as she began to moan.

Keith was frozen watching this unfold in front of him. This was one lunch he would never forget.

As she brought her head forward, she was told, “Take that robe off.”

She seductively untied the robe and left it slide off her shoulders and onto the floor.

“Now get on the table and serve yourself to Keith,” she was told.

She sat on the table and turned toward Keith spreading her legs wide in front of him. She lay back on the table and made herself completely available for his taking.

Keith moved his plate and cup out of the way and pulled her ass closer to the end of the table. He began rubbing her clit with his thumb as she played with her breasts. He leaned forward and licked her clit. She sighed. He placed two fingers in her pussy and began flicking her clit with his hard tongue.

She began moaning. He pumped his fingers in and out of her pussy as her moans increased. He sucked and bit her clit and she came. He continued pumping her pussy and adding additional fingers. He stood and began rubbing her clit with one hand while pummeling her cunt with the other. He had barely stood when she squirted for him.

“Fuck! That is amazing,” he exclaimed.

He took his hands from her and loosened his pants as she sat up on the edge of the table. She swung her legs onto the table and lay on her back on the table, spreading her legs open in the direction of Brian. Brian had opened his pants, taken his cock out and begun stroking it.

She left her head hang off the end of the table and opened wide to take Keith’s dick. He slowly slid his dick into her awaiting mouth. He stroked his dick in and out of her mouth as Brian watched her pussy drip.

Keith was enjoying the blow job, but he wanted her pussy. He pulled his dick from her mouth and helped her off the table. She walked over to Brian and bent over as Keith stepped out of his pants and shoes. She took Brian’s cock in her hand, licked the tip and placed it in her mouth.

Keith walked up behind her, spread her legs a little wider and lined his dick up with her sopping wet hole. He grabbed her hips and in one thrust, sank his cock deep into her. He wasn’t thick, but he was longer than she was used to. Her scream was muffled by Brian’s cock.

“I want you to cum in her mouth, Keith, not her pussy,” Brian instructed.

Keith nodded. He slowly began stroking his cock in and out of her pussy. He would change the speed of his strokes, slowing as he felt he was close to cumming. He finally couldn’t hold back any longer. He pulled his cock out of her.

She turned to take his cock into her mouth and finish him off. Brian stood and dropped his pants. He sat back in the chair and pulled her hips until she was sitting on his cock. He bounced her on his cock as he watched Keith’s face contort with each movement.

Keith grabbed her head with both hands and left out a loud moan as he shot his load down her throat. She swallowed every drop and sucked his dick dry. She took his dick out of her mouth and sat straight up on Brian’s cock.

“The bathroom is down that hall to the left,” Brian told Keith and pointed in that direction.

Sarah stood and took a sip of the JD. She turned toward Brian and straddled his lap. She eased her pussy over his cock and placed him back inside her. She put her arms around him. She ran her fingers through his hair as she looked lovingly into his eyes. She leaned forward and kissed him.

He put his hand on the back of her head and kissed her passionately. He could feel her hips begin to grind against him. He would not let go of her. He continued to kiss her. He could feel her pussy contracting around his cock. He continued to kiss her, he knew she was close.

Keith came back into the kitchen just as she began moaning and squirting on Brian. Brian’s balls were dripping with her juices as her hips continued to grind him. When the orgasm was over, Brian took his hand from her head. She sat up and gasped for breath. Her chest was heaving, her heart was racing.

“Lick your juice from my cock and balls,” he commanded.

She stood up and stepped back. She knelt between his legs, placed a hand on each thigh and leaned between his legs. She gently began licking her juice from his balls and then his cock. His cock was beginning to soften. She lifted his cock with one hand so she could get the underside.

As she got close to the head, his cock twitched, “Careful, no time for another round.”

She sat back and smiled at him. He stood and extended his hand to her. She took his hand and stood up. He gently kissed her on the lips.

She turned and headed toward the bathroom to grab a warm cloth.

Keith was now putting on his pants, “That was a wonderful lunch. You are one lucky man!”

“She is very willing to serve and easily trained,” Brian replied.

Sarah came back with the warm cloth and kneeled at Brian’s feet. She carefully wiped his balls and cock clean. Again, Brian extended his hand and helped her to her feet.

“Thank you, baby,” Brian said giving her a kiss on the forehead. “Why don’t you make reservations for us for dinner tonight? Your decision.”

“Hmmm,” she hummed with her finger on her lips. “I’m sure I could find somewhere.”

She smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She turned her back toward him and bent over to pick up her robe, teasing him yet again. He spanked her ass. She stood back up and rubbed her red ass cheek. She pouted as the boys laughed at her, she was so dramatic.

Brian shook his head as he lifted his pants back in place. She walked over to Keith and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Keith grabbed her ass as he hugged her.

“Hey,” she exclaimed. “That’s my sore butt.”

He rubbed her sore ass and then smacked it. She pulled back with a stern look on her face. She shook her finger at him.

“Sarah!” Brian scolded.

“I’m just teasing,” she replied.

“You had better be,” he said as he cocked his head. “What are your plans for this afternoon?”

“Oh, let’s see…” she looked into the air and tapped her finger on her lip. “I think I will soak in the tub, call the masseuse to come over for an hour or two. Then I might head to the mall and shop or just sit on the couch and eat bon bons.”

She moved her hands to her hips and said, “Seriously, look at this damn kitchen. I’m going to be spending the afternoon cleaning this mess up.”

“Well, if it’s that much trouble…” Brian started.

Sarah cut him off, “It’s no trouble at all, sexy. You know these are the messes I like to clean up. The more often I’m cleaning the better.”

“That’s my girl,” he said as he again put his arm around her and kissed her softly.

“Good bye, boys. It was nice meeting you Keith. I hope Brian brings takes you to lunch again soon.”

Both men said good bye and headed to the car. She put her robe on, grabbed the dishes and walked over to the sink to grab paper towels and a cleaner. She walked back to the table and began cleaning her amazing mess. She replayed in her mind each and every minute she had just had with her boys as she cleaned.

She soon found herself leaning against the table writhing with yet another orgasm of her own creation. Suddenly the afternoon soak in the Jacuzzi tub sounded very inviting…

Published 
Written by MelissaLynn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments