Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grimm Tales: Snow White

22
15 Comments 15
14.0k Views 14.0k
4.6k words 4.6k words
"It’s late, Jacob, and you promised me a bed time story. Did you forget?"

Jenny’s lips formed a petulant pout, somehow managing to look alluring. Perhaps it the way the light illuminated the outline of her nubile body through the sheer nightgown she’d attired herself in. Or perhaps it was the manner in which she stood, hands behind her, most likely clasped in a submissive pose.

Seated in the leather armchair in the study, a thick manuscript upon his lap, Jacob regarded his wife with a warm smile, unable to be cross with her interruption. It was, after all, growing late and in fairness, she’d been very well behaved for a large portion of the evening, something that must have taxed her to no end.

"Of course not, darling."

Combing slender fingers through his blonde locks, he gazed thoughtfully at her, enjoying the twilight’s silence. The house felt empty with his father and mother gone for the weekend, something that suited his desires perfectly. Hers too, obviously, judging by the look in her bright blue eyes.

"A story it is, then, but only if you promise to behave. As best you can, of course." He added as she let forth an overly dramatic sigh.

"If I must, Jacob. I want to hear the rest of the tale of the Devil and his Ballerina…"

"Perhaps, another time."

"But…!" She began, biting off her words at his sharp look.

"What did I tell you about your behavior, young lady?" He asked, his bright blue eyes boring into hers.

"I’m sorry." The line was delivered meekly, with not a trace of sarcasm, luckily for her. Had she not been sincere he’d have seen to it that she regretted her outburst.

"That’s better, Jenny. Now, come sit before me if you’d like, and I’ll spin you a new tale, one that you’ve not heard before, at least not in this incarnation. He motioned to a plain wooden chair that sat lonely and unwanted in a corner, waiting until she’d dragged it carefully before him and taken a seat, her thighs pressed together modestly and her hands folded demurely in her lap. Only then, did she meet his gaze with an expectant look, her lips twisting into an enigmatic smile.

"Better, husband dear?" she asked, her girlish voice sultry.

"Much better, Jenny." He took a moment to refill his brandy upon the side table upon his left, taking a healthy sip from it before clearing his throat, and beginning his tale.

"Not so long ago, in a land far, far away, there lived a beautiful princess named Ermilina, whose skin was as pure as the first snowfall of winter. Her hair was the color of the night sky, and her lips were apple red and everybody in the kingdom loved her. Or rather, almost everyone. Her step-mother…"

Jenny made a face before quickly interrupting her husband's tale. "Why is it that the step-mother is always so wicked? Perhaps, just once, you could tell a tale about a sweet and loving stepmother, Jacob. Make her really sexy too? Maybe she and her daughter-in-law could be having a torrid affair behind closed doors! That would be wonderfully scandalous! And…."

Jenny ended her tirade abruptly, noting the frown upon her husband’s face, her lips curving sheepishly downward in answer.

"Would you prefer to go to bed without a tale tonight, Jennifer Grimm?" Jacob threatened, one eyebrow sternly raised.

She shook her head, staring at the small hands carefully folded in her lap, and made not a peep in reply.

"Now, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted… Her step-mother, who was a particularly wicked woman, as well as being Queen of the kingdom, was a very vain woman. So much so, that it stuck in her craw that little Lina, or Snow White as she was sometimes affectionately called, was quickly growing into a creature of great beauty. Much like yourself, dear heart."

A blush colored Jenny’s cheeks, and she graced Jacob with a shy smile, her eyes shining with pure delight at the compliment.

"As you might have heard, or perhaps you haven’t, the Queen had in her possession a magic mirror, an object of great power that she kept hidden away in the uppermost room of the tower in which she kept her apartments. No one else was egress, nor did anyone else hold a key to the iron bound door that guarded her prized artifact. And, do you know how she employed this rare and costly item, Jenny?"

"No, I don’t, Jacob. I am sure that you will reveal all to me in good time." He had to strain to hear her words, so soft was her reply, unsure if her answer was sincere or otherwise.

"Careful, Jenny. If I even think you’re mocking me, I’ll send you off to bed immediately.

"I was not!" She protested, her eyes full of worry under her wrinkled brow. "I was making reference to your impeccable story telling skills!"

"Good girl. Now, where was I? Oh, yes…"

Taking a deep breath, Jacob resumed his tale, examining his wife carefully. His gaze roamed unabashedly over her partly hidden thighs and her slender figure, noting how, in the soft light of the study, the sheer fabric left just enough to the imagination as to be intriguing, rather than lurid.

"Her magic mirror, the source of all her power. With it, she could spy upon anyone within her kingdom, be they lord or vassal. That, however, wasn’t the most fantastical of its abilities for within its perfect reflecting surface, a Djinn had been trapped…."

"I thought Djinns could only be trapped in bottles, Jacob." Jenny interjected, her smile disarming enough to deflect his ire at another interruption.

"Usually, but not always, my dear. How it had been trapped, I know not, but trapped it was, and it had been geased to, once per day, answer any question put into rhyme. At first, she had used it to out fox those who opposed her or for advice on the best strategy for winning the loyalty of those who sat upon the fence, but once she’d grown secure in her power, her questions took on different nature."

Jacob paused, lifting his glass to his lips and sipping at the rich tasty brandy, his eyes closing just for a moment of enjoyment, his sigh almost silent. When he’d opened them again, he was forced to raise an eyebrow, noting that Jenny’s nightgown had risen teasingly, perhaps several inches, piquing his curiosity as to whether she’d chosen to wear the delicate lace panties she usually favored or, perhaps, had chosen to go without. She lifted her face to him, just long enough to give him an impish smile, possibly guessing his thoughts, before dropping them again, focusing once more upon her own hands, then upon his face, listening eagerly to his each and every utterance.

"It was on Ermalina’s 18th birthday that her luck took a turn for the worse. Before that fateful day, whenever the Queen would inquire ‘Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?’ the Djinn would awake and, in a deep voice, give answer. ‘There is none fairer then you, Mistress. Not in all the land.’" However, this time, for the first time since she’d asked the question, the answer was one that pleased her not, Jenny. This time, the mirror, tasked to answer honestly, replied thusly. ‘One blooms fairer then you, Mistress, only one, yet as is the nature of those whom are touched by time, she shall grow fairer with each passing day, while you will only diminish’.

He paused once more, this time settling his elbows on his knees as to rest his chin with his cupped palms, his eyes boring into Jenny’s blue orbs. He sat that way, letting the silence of the room hold sway, noting how she hard she fought not to fidget under his scrutiny. Finally, she broke, blinking, her eyes half hidden by fair lashes, a puzzled frown upon her face.

"I want to hear the rest of the tale, Jacob. Why are you stopping?"

"I found my thoughts, wandering is all. Perhaps…"

He pretended to lose himself in thought, his eyes closing to mere slits, a crease forming between his brows. He wondered if she thought him visionless, or if she suspected he might be watching as she hurriedly rearranged herself so that she was no longer sitting upon her nightgown, nor was it covering quite so much of her legs as before. Still, he was unable to guess as to her choice, or lack, of undergarments. That said, the view was tantalizing and her efforts certainly encouraging.

He caught her eye, his smile appreciative as he watched his wife’s fair cheeks turn pink, her eyes once more focused upon her lap. "As you can imagine, the queen flew into a rage. How dare her step-daughter outshine her! Stamping back and forth before the mirror, she rained cursed down upon Ermalina, upon the Djinn, even upon the gods themselves, which as we both know, is both risky and unwise. And yet, such was her anger, she cared not. All that mattered was that her step-daughter now was the prize of the kingdom. What to do, she thought. And then, a wicked plan began to form. She’d banish her from the kingdom or, even better yet, have her killed!"

Jenny’s gasp of shock made him chuckle. She could be a tender-hearted girl at times, a trait that he absolutely adored, sometimes even taking advantage of it. Before she could express her outrage, he plowed on, not wishing her to become overwrought.

"Have no fear, my heart, for wickedness is not always rewarded. The Queen called upon her Huntsman, a man who’d always been loyal to her. A hard man, and heartless, or so it was said. To him, she gave the task of taking Ermalina into the forest and spilling her blood. And true to his nature, he did just that, or at least that was his intent. That night, he pulled the girl from her bed and gagged her with a strip torn from her bedclothes, ensuring her silence. Then he blindfolded her and bound her hands behind her back with the remains, leaving her frightened and naked as he spirited her away from the castle."

Jacob suppressed a grin, letting the scenario play within his wife’s head. Predictably, at least to his way of thinking, her legs were no longer pressed together, but spread wide enough so that he knew with certainty that she was naked beneath her shift. He watched as her breasts rose and fell enticingly with each breath, noting that her nipples dented the sheer material. He was sure she would try to deny it, but the thought of Snow White being bound and kidnapped at the hands of such a scoundrel was exciting her. Noting that her eyes were closed, he decided to have some fun. Taking up his tale once more, he used the sound of his voice to mask the sound of movement as he vacated the heavy chair.

"She was frightened, of course, but she’d always been a brave girl, the Princess, and held back her tears as he carried her from all she’d ever known, wondering if he meant to hold her for ransom or, even worse, defile her! The thought of murder, thankfully, had no place in her imaginings. And truly, I am sorry to say that her struggles awoke the monster of lust within him, Jenny. What harm, he thought to himself, if he used this fair maiden for his own pleasure before cutting her throat? No one would ever know."

Swiftly, Jacob circled Jenny, his hands upon her golden head startling her.

"Jacob!" She gasped, twisting in the chair, her hands reaching for his. Instead, she found her slender wrists in his firm grasp.

"Did you think you’re teasing would go unnoticed, sweetheart? Did you think I would somehow overlook your clumsy attempts at seduction? Now, stay perfectly still. I mean it!" He barked as she continued to fight him, "if you want me to finish your bed time story, you’d best co-operate!"

Finally, her heart beating rapidly against her ribs, her eyes bright with just a hint of defiance, she quieted. Releasing her wrists, he grabbed hold of her upper arms and pulled her to her feet, then proceeded to tear her nightgown from her amidst heated protests.

"Stop it! This cost me a pretty penny, Jacob! All the way from Paris!"

"Too bad. Anyway, it makes you look like a prostitute. Really, you expect me to just sit there and watch while you flaunt your half nakedness at me? Really, Jenny, I think you need to be taught a lesson about being a tease."

She sputtered wordlessly as he tore the gown into strips, using them to bind her wrists and eyes, just like the heroine of his story. Once he’d accomplished that, he pushed her back down onto the chair, enjoying the display of her naked body, even white teeth showing at the sight of the small trickle of lust forming between her wide spread thighs as she whimpered softly.

"Hush, Jenny. No one’s going to hurt you. On my oath and honor." Moving behind her once more, he began to stroke her hair, calming her as he continued on with his tale.

"Perhaps it was her near perfect beauty, or mayhap it was her undaunted spirit.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

It might even have been the memory of her kindness, for it was well known that she was a maiden of great compassion. Whatever the reason, he had a change of heart that night. He’d taken her to a quiet meadow in the heart of the woods, planning on using her before ending her life. Instead, he found himself upon his knees, holding her against his barrel chest, the first tears he’d shed in his years of service to the queen wet upon his cheek, asking her forgiveness."

Jacob noted with satisfaction that his wife remained perfectly still, breathing steadily, her attention seemingly upon his voice as he unfolded his tale. Stooping, he reached out and cupped her chin, tilting her head back.

"Snow White, as I can imagine, was grateful. How could she not be? He confessed the Queen’s plot, much to her horror, convincing her that her only choice was to disappear forever, vanish into self-exile, never to be seen again. As long as her step-mother reigned, she was not safe."

Jenny sighed unhappily, obviously feeling camaraderie for the Princess’s situation. "How terrible, Jacob. Was there no other way? Perhaps she could return and start an uprising? After all, she was well liked."

"And yet, the royal guards were loyal to the Queen, and don’t forget, she had the Magic Mirror at her disposal. She could spy Snow White out and have her arrested and then, executed for treason. It would be in her rights."

"That’s not what happens though, is it? I like story’s with happy endings, Jacob. You know that."

Had she not been blindfolded, she might have seen the look of affection upon his face or, perhaps, his fond smile, full of so much more than simply love.

"Be patient, Jenny. There is still so much more story to be told here and I promise that the ending will not displease you."

"Thank you, Jacob. You know how much I love you?"

Her words were less than a whisper, more like a ghostly shadow that he almost missed. Leaning forward, he kissed her upon the brow tenderly.

"I wonder, Jenny, how should the Princess have shown her gratitude?"

He watched as she tested her bindings, his gaze dipping between her wide spread legs, her folds open like a flower and glistening with the nectar of her desire.

"With her mouth, Jacob dear?" She finally answered, her lips parting as she ran the tip of her pink tongue over them seductively.

"I thought as much. Perhaps you can show your gratitude? Otherwise I might be tempted to put you to bed right now…."

"Please don’t." She pleaded softly, shaking her head vigorously enough to make the ends of her hair whip across her bare shoulders. "Let me convince you. Please?"

"I will let you try, Jenny." As he spoke, he unbuttoned his trousers, freeing his erection so that it pointed stiffly towards her upturned face, bobbing slightly up and down.

"Get on your knees, Jenny, and I will make a deal. Please me with your mouth and I will do my best to finish your story. If you stop, for any reason, it’s over. Agreed?"

He watched her small, but perfectly formed, breasts rise and fall, her breaths deep as she struggled to slide from the chair and onto her knees, her hands still tied at the small of her back. Blindfolded, and bound as she was, it took some effort to settle on her knees before him, the head of his cock brushing against her cheek, leaving a smear of precum shining upon her fair flesh. Carefully, she opened her mouth, using her tongue to guide his cock between her lips. Satisfied that she wasn’t going to lose it, she began to slowly rock back and forth, filling her mouth with his swollen cock, covering it with her saliva until it slide smoothly in and out of her mouth. Then, and only then, did Jacob continue.

"She did offer to please him, Jenny, just as you are now, but he’d have none of it, his guilt making his cock soft in his trousers. Obviously, that’s not an issue for me, hmmm? Instead, he offered to lead her to a place of sanctuary, a cottage owned by seven brothers, all of whom worked in the diamond mines. They were dwarfs, he told her, but good folk, and he was sure that they’d take her in, if she could offer them some kind of service in return. Snow White’s thoughts turned, of course, to the cooking of meals, the mending of clothes, or the scrubbing of floors. Little did she know about the appetite of dwarfs!"

Jenny was doing delightful things with her mouth, giving him pause as the tip of her tongue trailed along the vein that ran the length of his cock, sometimes teasing between his testicles like a curious serpent. He let one hand rest atop the golden crown of her head, his fingers caressing her soft hair as she devoured his manhood. He let out breathless moan as she took him all the way into her mouth, his cock pulsing in her throat, feeling her swallow around the length of him. Squeezing his eyes shut, he did his best to concentrate on his tale, knowing that he had a long way to go still.

"And so it was that Snow White found herself in the company of seven lusty dwarfs, while the Huntsman returned to his Queen with claims of her death. I should remind you that her nightgown had been torn from her, Jenny. Just like you, she was naked. Of course, her hands were no longer bound, nor was she blindfolded, but she was just as helpless."

Jenny nodded, leaning back so that the tip of his cock brushed against her lips as he pressed the tip of her tongue into his pee hole, and then moved it in a clock wise pattern over the mushroom shaped head as it twitched with pleasure.

"Good girl. God, you’re getting better. Have you been practicing, darling? Perhaps on my brother? Or upon that poor priest you so like to torment? Father Lucas, I believe?"

He shook his head, noting how her cheeks turned bright red at the mention of his brother. Or perhaps it was the naming of the priest who filled her with shame? Either way, his wife was a wicked little creature, one he was quite proud of. Filing away his suspicions, he continued on, unsure how long he could keep this up.

"Before he left, dwarfs assured the Huntsman that they would take good care of her, and in that they weren’t being deceitful, Jenny. Of course, they weren’t being entirely forthcoming either, assuring him and the Princess both, that her tasks would be of ‘a domestic quality’. So you can imagine Snow’s surprise when the eldest of the brothers shyly stood on tiptoe and kissed her tenderly, his lips soft against hers until she was quite breathless and broke the kiss, stepping backwards until her back was against the wall, her eyes wide with dismay."

"’Have no fear, Miss.’ The eldest spoke, his voices gentle, twisting his cap in his meaty hands almost nervously. ‘We would never force you, only… it’s been so long since we’ve seen a young lass, or even an old one, and certainly none as pretty as you’.

Jacob lowered his pitch, doing his best to imitate the deep voice of the dwarf, as well as his best to continue his tale as his wife sucked his cock, distracted by the sight of it slowly disappearing between her pink lips, her cheeks bulging out as she devoured him. Cupping the back of her head with his palm, he guided her forward as he backed up, taking a careful seat upon the edge of his leather bound chair, thighs spread wide, amazed that she never once let him slip out of her warm and willing mouth.

"Perfection, Jenny. You deserve a medal." He maneuvered his foot so that the tip of his shoe was pressed against her sweet little cunt, enjoying the soft grunt of surprise as she began to grind herself against it, the polished leather pushing inside of her dripping orifice. Finding his voice once more, he forged ahead, feeling the pressure slowly building up inside in response to his wife’s attentions.

"Grateful, Ermalina gave herself to the brothers, discovering a well kept secret. Although only half the height of men, their cocks rival the most well endowed of us. At first, she felt obliged to indulge their lust. That soon changed as they proved themselves not only eager as lovers, but also quite skilled. Lest you think that our beloved princess was some prim virgin, I shall have to disillusion you. At 16 she’d lost her virginity to one of the palace stable hands, at which time she’d made the discovery that she not only enjoyed carnal pleasures, but excelled at them as well."

His hand tightened in her hair, fighting against the need rising up in him as Jenny’s streak of competitiveness took hold, her message loud and clear; Snow White could not hold a candle to me!

"My god, slow down, or I shall not finish your tale, sweetheart." He managed, relieved when she took his request to heart. Catching his breath, he stroked her hair fondly, doing his best to keep toying with his wifes’s cunt, much to her obvious delight.

"Can you imagine their joy, Jenny? After so long without a woman, to be gifted with the loveliest maiden in the entire kingdom? The orgy lasted through the rest of the day, into the night, and on into the following morning, only ending after all seven brothers had exhausted themselves, taking her in ways she’s only imagined. She had cocks in her cunt, her ass, her mouth, often all at once, filling her with their cum over and over, while others spilled themselves on her ripe breasts, her cheeks, the globes of her apple shaped bottom, and the small of her back. By the time they were done, cum dripped from every orifice and she was covered with it, Jenny. Never before had she been so thoroughly satisfied. She’d, in fact, lost count of how many times she’d climaxed, only knowing that it had been at least twice for each brother, and perhaps, more."

As he recounted the scene, he felt Jenny renew her efforts. Blindfolded and bound as she was, it was little deterrent for his determined wife, and soon, he found himself upon the edge once more, unsure if he could hold back this time.

"My God…"

That’s all the warning he could give before he erupted with a passionate cry, his hips pushing forward, his fingers tangling in her hair as he pumped load after load into Jenny’s mouth and down her throat, the excess running down her chin. Even before he was done, he felt her stiffen, then jerk as her own climax tore through her, her hips rising and falling as she fucked his shoe savagely, her own cries muffled by the cock still in her mouth.

When they were both done, he gently removed her blindfold, wanting nothing more than to look deep into her eyes, amazed at the emotions we saw within as she did her best to catch her breath.

"What happened then, Jacob?" Jenny asked, twin trials of his seed leaking from the corners of her mouth, her lips glazed with his cum.

"Some say that the Queen discovered the Huntsman’s deception and had him killed, then sent her guards to the cottage at the edge of the forest, burning it to the ground and killing all within. Others say that she tricked Snow White into eating a poisoned apple, and sealed her in a glass casket to sleep forever, until one day a handsome Prince found her and gave her the kiss of true love, waking her from her eternal slumbers. Soon, after, they were married and lived happily ever after."

He watched her frown, reaching out to smear excess cum across her flushed cheek, chuckling at the annoyed look she gave him.

"I have a better ending," she announced suddenly, her eyes lighting up with mischief, "I think the Huntsman was eaten by a bear and the evil Queen never ever found out. That way, Snow and the dwarfs could spend the rest of their lives fucking day and night, Jacob. Please? Tell me that’s what really happened?"

Jacob nodded, his smile indulgent as he mussed her hair playfully with one hand. "That’s exactly what happened, Jenny. And yes, they did live happily ever after. Now, go to bed like a good girl or you won’t get a story tomorrow night."

Jenny launched herself onto her husband, kissing him hard, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth, his doing the same as they swapped his still warm cum back and forth between them. Finally, he gave her a hard smack on her bare bottom and, reluctantly, she let him push her to her feet.

"I love you, Jacob. You are my moon and my stars. "

"And you are my sun, Jenny. I love you too."

"Always and forever?"

"Always and forever."

With that, she spun, skipping across the room, hands still bound together behind her. Carefree in her nakedness, she disappeared from sight, glancing only once over her shoulder, her smile full of promises, calling out from around the corner before leaving him to the silence of the study.

"Don’t stay up too late, Jacob. I’ll be waiting for you!"

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments