Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grocery Delivery

"The woman delivering groceries finds a little something special waiting for her arrival."

22
8 Comments 8
13.0k Views 13.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It was back in the days when I had my groceries delivered by the supermarket, and I would order a full week's basic shop for delivery once a week, usually on a Saturday morning. Because I used the same store and ordered delivery for the same time every week, I usually got the same delivery driver.

In my case, it was a very pleasant and sexy woman named Annie, a lovely slim redhead, around the mid to late thirties I would guess, maybe younger. She was certainly friendly enough. After the first two or three weeks we were on first name terms, and when I offered her coffee it started to be accepted, so we would have a drink and a quick gossip once the groceries had been unloaded.

She had even started arranging it so I was her last delivery for that van-load, so she could go back to the store after our coffee, to get ready for her next round of deliveries. It had reached the stage where she would knock and then just walk in, knowing that because I was expecting her, I would already have the front door unlocked for her.

Because it was a Saturday, there were a few occasions where I would oversleep, and then had to rush downstairs wearing just my usual short robe to make our coffee and enjoy my time with her, and I did notice on those occasions that she seemed very interested in what the robe showed off.

It was a weekend when my next-door neighbour, Alison, had called round early to borrow something, coffee I think it was, and we had been talking about Annie. Alison felt Annie was only interested in the possibility of a bit of casual sex,

"That is fine with me," I told her, "I have nothing against sex just for fun.".

"So why have you not given her the invitation then?" Alison asked, "you are too shy to ask her, aren't you?"

"Of course not," I protested, "I have just not found the right time yet."

"Rubbish," she insisted, "you are shy. You have always been too shy to make the first move. Even with me, you were living next door to me how long? And it was me who had to make the first move with you."

"I know," I admitted, "I would give anything to be like you, all confident and upfront with it."

"So you do want her then?" Alison asked. I nodded sadly. "Okay," she said in that "take-charge" voice of hers, "so let's see if she really is interested in you then."

"How do we do that?" I asked, suddenly nervous about what she was planning.

"We put the goods on display, and see if she wants what she sees," She told me, "wait here."

With that she went upstairs to my bedroom, returning shortly with some of the items from my bedside cabinet.

"What time does she usually arrive?" Ali asked me.

I glanced at the clock. "In about twenty minutes" I told" her.

"Good, plenty of time then. Strip," she ordered, "robe off, show the goodies."

I stripped off, and she led me into the hallway, turning me around, locking leather straps around my arms, plus a waist strap that had a loose strap that went between my legs, fastening behind me. She enclosed my wrists in leather cuffs, fastened also behind me. The ankles were also cuffed and then ankle cuffs were joined to my wrist cuffs with a short metal chain, forcing me into a kneeling position.

I tried moving, but was unable to move more than a couple of inches. Alison half-dragged me into position out of the way of the front door.

"So she usually knocks and walks straight in?" she asked. I nodded. "Good, then you will be the first thing she sees."

She came to me, fingers teasing my nipples.

"Sexy girl," she moaned, "if she does not ravish you, then there is something seriously wrong with her."

She bent down to kiss me, hand wandering over my helpless form.

"I will check back once I see the van has gone," she promised, "and if you are still like that I might even have some mid-morning fun with you myself."

A final kiss, and she was gone, pulling the door closed as she left. I kneeled there, nervously wondering what the hell I was doing, letting her bulldoze me into something this stupid. But that was the effect Alison had on me, dragging me into sexy situations before I had a chance of thinking it through.

I waited, listening carefully. Every time I heard a car engine I tensed, expecting it to be Annie, but it never was. Time dragged so slowly, and I was half convinced she was not coming, even though a quick look at the clock told me it was still not past time for her.

When it came, the knock startled me, and my heart was pounding as the door opened.

"Marie, you around?" came the yell, as she came in carrying a large box.

She stopped dead as she noticed me kneeling silently near the wall.

"Marie, what the hell?" she started, "am I interrupting something?"

 shook my head.

"No, it's for you, if you want it," I told her, trying to keep my voice steady. "you don't have to, I will understand if you would rather not..."

My words were stopped by her kneeling and kissing me, the box of groceries forgotten, both hands holding my face.

"Not want to?" she said, her voice shaky, "Darling girl, I have been dropping hints for weeks, I never thought you would respond to this extent."

Her hands were exploring my tits, and teasing the nipples. She pulled me forward slightly and I felt her fumbling with the straps, and then the strap between my legs was free and the chain holding ankles and wrists was loosened. so that she could help me stand.

My bottom got some soft caresses, and a few squeezes from her.

"Wait here," she told me, and went outside, returning a few moments later with two boxes containing the rest of my groceries. She put these on the stairs, then came to me, bending to release the ankle cuffs, then leading me into the living room.

She dragged some of the seats and cushions from the sofa onto the floor, then laid me down on them, hands exploring me and eyes laughing as she watched me squirming helplessly, my wrists still locked behind me in the leather cuffs.

Her head bent and she took a nipple into her mouth, teasing it to full hardness with her teeth and tongue, then changing to the other boob while firm fingers teased the already rigid one. She was an expert with her teeth, and I was moaning softly as she got me more aroused, nipples, neck, lips and ears all feeling the sharp nips and tender nibbles.

I am totally helpless when my neck is nipped and bitten, and she realised this from the first taste of it, teasing it mercilessly before sliding her tongue slowly down my body, nipping and tasting inch by inch, until an accidental hand grabbing me near my lower ribs forced laughter from me.

Her eyes lit up at the realisation that I was ticklish, and both hands tested all parts of my rib cage before finding the limits of my sensitivity.

SelenaHarrison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaHarrison

Once that was established, she started tickling in earnest, and had me writhing uncontrollably in moments, getting me laughing until I thought I would wet myself, and me totally helpless to protect myself against her tormenting fingers.

By the time she stopped tickling, I was gasping for breath and almost exhausted. She leaned over me, lips meeting mine, kissing so tenderly, while hands that had so recently been teasing and tormenting me were now gentle and softly arousing, stroking down across sensitive tits, then down between our bodies, over my belly, and then further down,

Fingers found the warm wetness between my legs, stroking along the slit, opening the soft sensitive lips to discover the hidden secrets. She slid down until her face was almost level with my pussy, stroking softly and smiling as the clit grew erect under her touch.

Fingers slid easily inside me, while her other hand continued softly rubbing the clit. I squirmed as I was impaled on her fingers, and they started pumping steadily and insistently in and out of my wetness, while the pressure on my clit was increased. I lay back, giving myself over to the way she was making me feel, knowing that I was helpless, and was her sex toy to be played with and enjoyed by her.

My legs opened wider for her, and the finger-fucking grew faster and harder and then came that glorious explosion deep inside as I climaxed, head back, pussy twitching as I came, love juices washing over her hand. When I had come down from the climax, she squirmed around until she was lying between my open legs, gripping my hips with both hands, and using her tongue on my slit, teasing it open and probing inside the tight wetness.

One hand came across to caress the sensitive clit, then I was being taken higher, tongue-teased to another climax, while she licked and sucked the copious amount of love juices I was producing. The teasing tongue carried on and on, while the insistent fingers kept rubbing my love button, forcing me ever higher until my bottom was bouncing on the cushions and I was coming again for her, reduced to a helpless sex doll for her enjoyment, and loving every second of it.

 While I was recovering from this climax, Annie slipped off her uniform top and skirt, revealing a lovely trim body, nicely muscled, with freckles dotting shoulders and chest. She squirmed around to slip off black briefs, leaving her naked, so when she lay back down I could feel the cool skin against mine.

Our legs entwined, pussies pressing against each others' so that any movement from either of us sent waves of pleasure through both of us. I pushed up against her, feeling matching pressure being returned.

 "Mmm, this is nice," she murmured to me, "I love the way you look when you come."

"I want to see you come," I whispered back to her, "you feel so ready."

Soft moans were my only answer from her, as she rubbed away, eyes closed, nipples rigid, I could feel the wetness from her pussy seeping onto me, mixing with my own fluids. Her rubbing grew faster, and I responded, pushing harder against her, then she was coming, lunging against me as she climaxed, and I was coming again, and we both went still and trembling as we enjoyed coming together, before she collapsed on top of me.

Soft warm kisses from each of us to wherever we could land them.

"One more before I have to go?" she asked me.

I nodded happily. She turned around straddling my head. Then smiled broadly as she leaned across to the box of groceries and took something from the top of the box. I wondered what it could be, briefly at least, because she was moving back to position her wet and warm pussy in reach of my mouth, and I reached up to tease her with my tongue.

As I did so, she moved her hand and I felt something nudging the entrance to my pussy. I stopped my teasing, trying to see what she was doing, but could not see around her body, and the nudging became a push. I could feel my pussy lips stretching as the object slid into me smoothly, feeling like a large vibrator. I resumed my tongue teasing as the strange dildo was slid in and out, ridges on its surface increasing the erotic effect.

Annie must have been really sensitive after that first climax, because she was already squirming at what my tongue was doing to her. When I left her slit and focussed on nibbling and rubbing her clit she went wild, pushing hard against my mouth, and pumping the object in and out faster. She was coming, juices flooding over my face, and then she moved away a little to concentrate fully on fucking me with whatever she was using.

It certainly filled me, and it took very little time before it had the desired effect and I was coming for her, yelling out my pleasure as I just came and came until she stopped. As she rolled off me, I saw it was a long thin cucumber that she had fucked my helpless cunt with.

As she dressed, after giving me long tender kisses, she smiled down at me.

"By the way, " she said, "how did you get that bondage gear on by yourself?"

"I didn't," I confessed, "my next-door neighbour helped me into it. She was going to come back to get me out of it, if you left without taking me up on the offer."

"Sounds very helpful," she told me, "and you trusted her not to take advantage of you?"

"Well, no," I had to admit, "she probably would have done."

Annie laughed, as she finished dressing, then went to the hallway, coming back with the other straps and the chain. Sitting me up, she re-attached the strap, refastened the ankle cuffs and attached the chain linking ankles and wrists.

 "What are you doing?" I asked as she clipped the chain into place.

"Just leaving a little thank you for your neighbour," she told me, "I hope she enjoys it as much as I did."

A final kiss, from her.

 "See you next week, my sexy Marie," she said as she went out of the door.

"No, Annie, come back," I called, but in vain she had gone.

I heard the van as it drove away, and sat there knowing Alison would be calling in a few moments. Would she be satisfied with my telling her what had happened? Or would she still take full advantage of my helplessness? Stupid question, Marie. Stupid question.

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments