Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her BDSM Comes True - Part II

"She is in control this time"

12
4 Comments 4
18.4k Views 18.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Kim could not help but thinking about the other night, being tied up and at her husband, Bob’s mercy. Her pussy would still get wet thinking about that day. She wanted to experience this again, but this time she wanted to be in control. She was going to tie him down to the bed. She just had to convince him to participate.

Kim new tomorrow, Saturday, would be the perfect day for her adventure. They had the house to themselves, and the weather was going to be terrible and they had no plans but to stay home.

While Bob was at work, Kim went to the closet to take out all the items Bob purchased and put them on the bed. She wanted to get her plan together. She took the straps that Bob used to tie her to the bed and tied each one to the four corners of the headboard and footboard of the bed. She wanted to make sure she could tie them nice and tight so Bob could not get free. After going through all the items, she put them under the bed so she could have easy access to them.

She wanted to get something new and sexy to wear for tomorrow, so decided go shopping. She could feel her pussy tingling just thinking about tying her husband to the bed and having her way with him.

Kim found a sexy pair of matching panties and a shelf bra. This was her first shelf bra, she knew Bob would love the bra with her nipples exposed. It was also the perfect amount of support, she could lean over him as he laid on the bed and tease him.

Now she just had to convince Bob to let her be in control. That night, over dinner, she talked to Bob about how much she really enjoyed him tying her up and being in control. “I really liked it too,” Bob replied, “I’m ready to do it again.”

“Me too,” Kim responded, “But I want to be in control next time and tomorrow is the perfect day.”

Bob did not hesitate, “Tomorrow would be great. And yes you can be in control this time.”

Wow, she thought, she did not think it was going to be this easy to convince him. “He really wants this,” she said to herself.

The next day, after their morning routine, Bob told Kim he was going to shower and get ready for the day. Bob showered and shaved his cock and balls. He knew Kim preferred it this way.

While Bob was in the shower, Kim tied the straps to the corners of the bed. She wasn’t going to waste any time. She wanted him tied down before he changed his mind. She practiced tying the straps and she was confident they would not come loose.

Bob toweled off and put on some underwear and walked into the bedroom. Kim was waiting. She had a blindfold in her hand and put in on him. She told him he could not talk until she said it was ok as she walked him to the bed. She had him lay down on his back and tied his wrists and ankles to the bed. She doubled checked the knots to make sure he could not get up.

She told Bob it was her turn to take a shower and get freshened up. She left him on the bed to await her return. Bob could hear her in the shower and he was already getting turned on. He tried to move his wrists and ankles, but dam, she really had him tied down. As much as he tried, he could not get free. He would have to sit in the dark and wait for what was next.

Kim finished her shower, and put on her new underwear and matching shelf bra. She new this was going to drive Bob crazy. She could not wait to be in control. She was getting horny herself and she wasn’t sure how long she would be able to last.

She walked in the bedroom. There was Bob, still tied to the bed and blindfolded. He still had his underwear on and she could see his cock was getting hard.

She reached under the bed and grabbed the small whip that Bob used on her. It looked like the kind someone would use when riding a horse. Kim did not take a close look at it before, but she liked it. It fit in her hand perfectly and was just the right size.

She took the whip and grazed it on Bob’s inner thighs, moving it upward toward his stomach and chest. She reminded him he could not speak and he nodded. She took the whip and ran it along his nipples, down his stomach, and then along his thighs. She did this a few times, making sure not to touch his cock or balls.

The sensation was great for Bob. He could feel himself coming to full erection. “Please take off my underwear and touch my cock,” he was screaming to himself.

Kim did this for a few minutes and put the whip down. She was in control and this was making her horny as hell. She sat on the bed next to him and reminded him not to talk or even open his mouth. She pinched one of her nipples and got it hard and erect. She leaned down and placed her nipple just above his lips. She gently stroked her nipple across his lips.

As the nipple brushed his lips, Bob wanted so much to take it in his mouth, but he did as he was told. He kept his mouth closed as she continued to do this. She shifted herself and placed her other nipple on his lips and rubbed her hard nipple against him.

She wanted to feel his mouth on her nipples and suck them as he loves to do. “Bob would you like to take my nipples in your mouth?” she asked.

“Yes,” he replied. “Please.”

“Please what?”

“Please let me suck you nipples. Please let me use my tongue,” he said, begging like a child. Kim loved having this control.

She told him to open his mouth, as she moved her nipple to his tongue. God that felt great she thought as Bob nibbled and licked her. The sensation drove her wild and her pussy continued to get wetter. She knew she had to stop if she wanted to stay in control.

“That is enough for now,” she said, as she got up and moved off the bed.

She knew Bob liked to watch her touch herself and she decided she was going to give him a little show. She removed her panties, leaving her bra on. She got on top of Bob and straddled his upper chest as she knelt facing him.

Kim reached down and pushed the mask upward so Bob could see her.

EuphoriaRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EuphoriaRoman

She put her finger to her lips. “Shhh, do not talk,” she said.

She was going to put on a small show for him. She knew this would make him crazy and she loved the control over him.

As Bob looked up, he saw her shaved pussy above him. She used one hand to spread herself open and the other hand started rubbing her clit. She stared into his eyes as she continued to rub her pussy. “You like seeing me rub my pussy don’t you?” Kim said.

Bob nodded as Kim continued to put on her show. She was so wet and was finding herself close to coming. Kim then took a finger and moved it from her swollen clit and put it inside her pussy. Bob could hear the juicy sound of Kim’s finger sliding in and out of her pussy. “Please touch my cock, suck it or stroke it,” he was thinking as he did not speak.

Kim loved the sensation of him helplessly watching her. She reached back and just barely rubbed his cock through his underwear. This sensation drove him wild. God he wanted to fuck her. Please he thought, “Just let me up.”

Kim kept rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. She was so close to coming. “Bob I am about to come,” she said staring into his eyes. She could not hold back as she screamed, “Oh yes I’m coming!”

Bob watched, trying to free himself from the ties. As much as he tried, he could not get loose. “Please Kim,” he screamed. “Let me loose.”

Kim just smiled, she took her finger that was in her pussy and placed it in his mouth. “You can taste my pussy, but you are not getting up just yet,” she said.

Bob sucked her finger and tasted her juices.

She put the blindfold back on him and decided now it was time remove his underwear. As she slid the underwear downward, she realized she could not take them off without untying him. This was not going to happen. “He is not going to get untied just yet,” she thought. She got up and went and found some scissors.

Bob felt her removing his underwear. He heard a cutting noise. He was not sure what was going on, but the underwear was finally removed. His dick was free of the restriction and he was hard as hell.

Kim stood over the bed looking at him. She did like being in control, but god she was ready to get fucked. Her pussy was still wet and she wanted to come again. She wanted to suck his shaved cock and balls, and she wanted to feel his tongue on her pussy. She just didn’t know where to begin.

She sat down on the bed next to him. Bob’s breathing was heavy as he did not know what was coming next. Kim reached down and ran her fingernails softly down his shaft and balls. Bob almost came instantly, the sensation was incredible. Kim grabbed his dick and started gently stroking him. She could see the precome at the tip of his cock.

She wanted to taste him, but she loved hearing him beg. “Bob do want me to suck you?” she said.

“Oh yes,” he nearly screamed.

“Yes what?” she replied, as she caressed his balls with her nails.

“Please suck my dick now.”

Kim put his cock in her mouth, moving her tongue around its head. She could feel him swell in her mouth. She new he was close, but she wanted to come again also. She rubbed her clit as she sucked him. She could feel her orgasm beginning to grow. She rubbed her clit harder as she was getting close.

She wanted to feel his tongue on her pussy.

She got on top of Bob, sucking his cock while straddling his face. She positioned herself so her pussy would be on his mouth. She opened her legs as much as possible as Bob’s tongue found her wet pussy. Bob licked her pussy, finding her clit as he pushed his tongue as hard as he could.

Kim knew she was very close to coming. She pushed herself up and was kneeling with her pussy on Bob’s face. She was stroking his dick as he licked her pussy. She told him not to stop as she was about to come. He licked her harder. Bob could feel her pussy contract on his tongue as Kim moaned through her orgasm.

Bob was about to explode, “Please let me fuck you,” he screamed.

Kim could not make him wait any longer. She removed his blindfold so he could see. She was on top him in the cowgirl position. Bob could see her from behind as she reached down and put his dick in her. God she was so wet. Bob knew he would not last long. She began moving up and down. She bent forward so Bob could get a view of his cock moving in and out of her pussy. “Harder,” Bob told her. “Fuck me harder.”

Kim fucked him as hard as she could, she knew he was about to come. Bob could not hold back any longer. He screamed as he let go. Kim felt his warm come shooting inside her pussy. She kept fucking him to get every drop.

She could feel him relax and get softer as his cock remained in her pussy.

Kim looked behind at him and said, “You are not done yet. There is one more thing we have to do.”

Bob wasn’t sure what was next. Then Kim said, “You are going to lick my pussy clean.”

She stayed in the cowgirl position as she eased up a little to get his cock out of her. She then pushed herself backward so she could put her pussy over Bob’s tongue.

Bob did not know how to react. He could see the come starting to drip out of her pussy and her pussy was getting closer to his face. Closer and closer, and now she was pushing her pussy against his mouth. Bob was left with no choice. He began licking the juices from her pussy.

She pressed harder and said, “Lick me, lick every drop.” She felt herself ready to come again. She did not know if it was him licking her pussy, or just the thought of him licking his own come out of her pussy, but she loved the sensation. She started rubbing her clit again and pressed hard against his mouth and tongue. She screamed as her orgasm came over her again.

She finally untied him, and lay next to him. They were both exhausted and fell fast asleep.

Published 
Written by sammy365
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments