Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Need to Serve

"Has Sarah found her Master?"

36
18 Comments 18
21.9k Views 21.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Sarah logged in and smiled seeing James online, they’d exchanged the occasional message but had never managed to be online at the same time and really talk. She was excited to speak to him, they’d established a few days earlier that she had a submissive side she wanted to explore and he was a Master. The messages had become suggestive and she was eager to see how a chat would go.

They exchanged pleasantries and the conversation flowed easily. Quickly taking on the same flirtatious undertone their messages had. It wasn’t long before they came back to the topic of domination and submission.

Sarah checked the clock and sighed, she was enjoying this conversation, but she needed to bring it to a close quickly, she had to get ready for work.

‘I need to go in the shower, it’s time to get ready for work.’

‘Are you going to cum while you’re in there?’

‘No, there’s no time.’

‘I suggest you do, and let me know afterwards when you do.’

She debated whether or not to follow his order, and after checking the clock, she decided that work was more important.

‘No, I really don’t have time.’

‘If you knew me better you wouldn’t say that!’

She laughed and closed the window. She really needed to start getting ready for work.

As she stepped under the hot water she found herself tempted to follow his orders, her hands were travelling down her body of their own accord, but knew she really didn’t have time. She smiled as she wondered at the effect he was having on her. Quickly she washed, and got ready for work. She found that she had a few free minutes and logged back in – he was still there.

Why did that excite her so much?

‘Did you cum?’

‘No, I had to get ready for work, there wasn’t time’

‘If you have time to talk to me now, you had time to cum’

‘Maybe’ – she was sure that would infuriate him – ‘but now I have to go to work’ – she logged off immediately, to leave him stewing.

She spent her time at work thinking about him, and hoping he was thinking about her and would be online when she got home. He was.

‘Hello again’ – her skin tingled with anticipation, stripping out of her uniform as she waited for his answer.

‘Back from work so soon?’

‘Yes, not working much today’

‘I trust you have time to cum now?’

‘I do’

‘Are you going to?’

‘I’m not sure’

‘I suggest you do’ – she could feel the force of his words through the text, her nipples hardened in response.

‘Mmmm that almost sounds like an order’ – she was getting wetter by the second.

‘It is’ – before she could respond another message from him appeared, it was his number along with an instruction to text him when she had done as requested. Normally, she would ignore it, she would close the window to remove all temptation. She didn’t. In fact, she found herself saving his number in her phone, and before she knew what she was doing, she was texting him so he would have her number too.

She didn’t have to think about it anymore, so instead she relaxed. Lying back on the bed, her hands exploring her body, she started at her collarbone. Her finger tips skimmed over her tingling skin, pausing to pinch her hard nipples, every sensation sending gentle waves of pleasure through her body, until her hands reached their destination. She was so very wet – all his doing – and her fingers moved easily over her slick pussy. Lazily she rubbed her clit, and felt her orgasm build quickly.

‘What are you doing?’

‘I’m about to cum’

‘Wait, I wish to listen’

The phone came to life next to her, she paused what she was doing, suddenly feeling nervous as she answered the call.

“Hello?”

“Good afternoon. What are you doing?” As she heard his voice she relaxed and resumed her masturbating.

“I’m playing with myself.”

“You said you were close?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?” His voice was firmer.

She knew what he wanted to hear, but she wouldn’t say it. “Yes, I did say I was close, because I am close.”

“What are you doing?”

“I’m rubbing my clit.’

“How wet are you?”

“Very.”

“Finger fuck yourself.”

“Ok.” She followed his order, and moaned out loud as she slid two fingers inside herself easily.

“You’d better be doing as you’re told.”

“I am.”

“You are, what?”

“I am doing as I’m told.” She heard his growl, she’d warned him she wouldn’t call anyone Master easily.

“You are doing as you are told, what?”

“I am doing as I am told and finger fucking myself.” She was enjoying this, but she was starting to feel a bit apprehensive. If things went the way she hoped they would meet and explore the fantasy properly, surely when that happened she would be punished for this?

She felt herself get wetter at the prospect of him putting her over his knee to spank her as punishment, she was struggling to hold the phone next to her ear as she got closer to cumming. Her moans grew louder, her body writhing on the bed. He must have been able to hear the difference.

“Don’t you dare cum until I tell you to!”

She cried out in frustration, she was so close! The hand she was masturbating with slowed in response to his words and ignored her thoughts to continue regardless of the potential consequences.

“Traitor.” She quietly muttered to herself.

“Beg to cum.”

She decided to play up to the situation, “Please, can this whore cum for you?” The bored tone probably spoiled the effect for him.

“Please what?”

She gritted her teeth. “Please, can this whore cum for you?”

“Please, what!” He barked the order.

“Please Master, let your whore cum for you.” The words came from her before she was able to stop them.

“Cum hard.”

Her fingers sped up, finally free to give her the release she needed.

“Cum now!”

Her thighs clenched together and her body bucked against her fingers as she came.

“Good girl.”

Once she had her breath back Sarah thanked him, but couldn’t bring herself to call him Master again. He hung up soon after but said he would be in touch later.

They exchanged a few texts throughout the rest of the day, and he rang to listen to her cum again that night, she came hard for him, but didn’t call him Master.

Over the next few days they made arrangements to meet. He would be in the area on business, the plan was that he would pick her up from somewhere of her choosing and take her to his hotel. She gave him directions to a street near where she lived, and told him she would meet him there. Next came her instructions

 ‘You will be wearing a bra, hold up stockings, and no knickers, with a suitable dress of your choosing. You may play with yourself, but do not cum. You will only cum with my permission.’

She replied so he knew she had read and understood his message. She felt excited at the thought of what was to come.

When the morning finally arrived she was nervous, so very, very nervous. So many questions were running through her mind as she walked down the street to where she knew he was waiting for her.

‘What the hell am I doing? What’s going to happen? Will whatever this is transfer to real life? Will the age gap be an issue?’ She stopped in her tracks when the next question popped into her head, ‘What if I don’t please him?’ She started walking again, more slowly this time, nervously chewing her lower lip. She was almost at the end of the road, once she turned the corner he’d see her, and she’d be able to see him.

The nerves took over again, and she quietly muttered to herself, “How the hell do I get myself into these situations? Well actually, this one’s a little bit different, but still, how? This should be interesting, I’m about to get into a car with a strange man. My Dad used to warn me against doing things like this!” She took a deep breath as she turned the corner and as soon as she spotted his car she put her head back down and firmly looked at the ground. “He’s really here! Clearly didn’t struggle with the directions, well I suppose it is quite easy to find. Oh dear, I’m going to be sat in his car with him in a minute. Definitely not just a fantasy anymore!”

She took a deep breath as she lifted the door handle and she got in, shutting the door, sealing herself in, looking straight ahead out of the windscreen.

“Good morning, my slut.”

She shivered when he said ‘my’, she felt her need to be his swell inside her, “Good morning.” She probably should have called him Master, but the word wouldn’t come. She blushed as she waited for his reaction, and was grateful to be able to hide her face behind her long hair.

The car started to move, she felt as though she should want to ask where he was taking her, but she didn’t want to.

The silence was too much, and she was struggling to find something to say, so she decided to stick to ‘safe’ subjects.

“How are you?”

“I am very well my slut, how are you?”

“I’m pretty good thanks,” her voice was slightly higher than usual from the nerves, “a little nervous, but that seems quite normal.”

“Yes, I suppose it does. Are you wearing the stockings my slut?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?” His voice was more forceful.

“Yes, Master.”

“That’s better.” He sounded pleased. “Show me.”

She hesitated, her natural shyness kicking in, and she realised that if she did as he asked then she really would be giving herself to him.

“I told you to show me your stockings.” Her body tensed, and still she debated with herself. Her hands slowly clutching the hem of her dress. His voice became more forceful, “Show me!” Her hands moved the hem of her dress up until the stocking tops were visible.

“Higher, I want to see your thigh.” She did as she was told, he made a noise of approval when her skin came into view, “Very nice,” lifting a hand to stroke her.

“Thank you.”

He removed his hand.“Thank you, what?” His voice was forceful again.

She shuddered. “Master. Thank you, Master.”

“See, that wasn’t so hard, was it?”

“That was a reflex.”

“Good, that’s how it should be.”

Sarah looked around to take in the passing scenery, she was surprised to see how far they’d travelled, it didn’t feel as though they’d been in the car for long. She was confused when the car started to slow down. He was taking them into a shopping centre car park, and she couldn’t think why. It was midweek so fairly quiet, and he parked in the furthest corner of the car park, empty except for them. When he switched the engine off Sarah felt her nerves start to take over again, the silence was deafening.

She turned to look at him, a nervous smiling spreading across her face, “I thought we were going to a hotel?”

“We are, but first I want to watch you cum for me. Pull your dress up, and play with that cunt of mine.”

Sarah looked down again, her natural inhibitions washing over her. With slow movement she lifted her dress until her pussy was on show, trailed her right hand over her leg, and tentatively pressed her finger against her pussy lips, she was dripping wet. She rubbed her finger from the bottom of her wanting hole to her clit, up and down, the pleasure she felt from such a gentle touch emboldened her. She adjusted how she was sat so she could masturbate more easily. He placed his hand on her thigh, gripping her skin, he’d moved so he was facing her, and leaning toward her. Moving his hand to her cunt, he pressed two fingers inside her, causing her to moan loudly.

“You’re soaked aren’t you my slut.”

“Yes.” She gasped breathlessly.

“Yes, what!”

“Yes Master.” He drove his fingers in deep inside her, causing her to cry out and clutch at his arm.

His fingers withdrew, he forced them into her mouth and she sucked on them hungrily.

“Finger fuck yourself.”

Sarah pushed two fingers inside herself, quickly adding a third. She plunged them in and out quickly, moaning around his fingers. She cried out in frustration when he pulled them out.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

It became a different type of cry when he put his hand inside her dress and bra and pinched her nipple, sending a surge of pleasure through her body.

His other hand wound into her hair and pulled hard. It hurt. No one had ever pulled it so hard before, and she loved it. Their bodies were inching closer together, her left hand clutching at his arm, gripping his shirt, she was so close, but something was holding her back.

“Cum for me, my slut!”

Her body arched and shook as the orgasm hit before he finished his sentence, her cries drowning out his last few words. She was powerless to resist his command, her body did as it was told for it’s Master.

They stayed like that until she got her breath back, his grip easing on her hair and nipple.

“Wow, that was intense. Thank you M-Master.”

“My pleasure, my slut.” He seemed a little out of breath himself. “Now let’s go to the hotel.”

“Yes, Master.”

They drove in silence. Her eyes drawn to the bulge in his trousers, she desperately needed to feel his cock inside her. Finally she felt the car slowing again. Sarah managed to tear her eyes away from his crotch to look up, sighing in relief when she saw the hotel. This time he’d parked close to the building. He came around and helped her out of the car, she was grateful, her legs were a little wobbly. Holding her arm firmly he positioned her in front of him, it allowed him to guide her while she hid his clearly visible bulge.

The reception desk was empty, and there was no one else around as they passed through the lobby. He directed her to the stairs, clearly the lift would be too slow. The room was on the first floor, and through one set of double doors. His arm appeared around her to insert the key card, the ‘do not disturb’ sign already in place, she opened the door and they walked into the room together.

Suddenly his hand was in her hair again, pulling her head toward him, his lips against her ear.

“Get on your knees.” And his hand was gone.

She did as he had ordered and knelt on the carpet. He moved In front of her and put the key card on the dressing table. Slowly he walked over to her, inspecting her. He put his foot in between her legs and nudged them until they were the correct distance apart. He tugged her hair to correct her posture, and pulled her arms behind her back, wrapping her right hand around her left wrist. Every touch excited her more. He stood in front of her, giving her another once over. He seemed happy with what he saw.

“That, my slut, is how you will present yourself to me from now on. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.” She was surprised at how easily she said the word now.

“Good.” He stroked her cheek, and she lent in to the intimate touch. It didn’t last long. His hand quickly moved to her hair, “Stand up.” He pulled her up, maintaining a firm grip on her hair and moved swiftly, sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling her over his knee, yanking her dress up and raining hard spanks down on her bare backside. Each one felt harsher than the last as her flesh became increasingly tender.

She had been spanked before, but not like this, the sting was exquisite – at first. The longer he spanked the more intense the pain grew. She was determined to take as many as he gave her, the need to please him deepened the more he used her as his.

He stopped and started to stroke her sensitive skin, “I think that’s enough now slut, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master.” Her voice was barely a whisper as she gasped out the words.

His fingers pressed in between her cheeks and moved lower with each stroke until they brushed her pussy lips.

“It seems you enjoyed that my sexy slut.”

Sarah hadn’t realised how much she really had enjoyed it. It made her happy. She really felt that she could make a good slut, and, with her Master’s training, she would be able to take much harsher punishments in the future.

“Get on your knees you dirty girl.”

“Yes Master.”

Shakily she slid off his knee and onto hers on the floor. He stood in front of her and unbuckled his belt, her eyes watched hungrily as he undid his trousers, pushing them and his boxers down, finally revealing his cock to her. It was dripping with pre cum.

She took hold of the base with her hand and leant forward, desperate to taste him, engulfing the head with her mouth, moaning with the satisfaction of finally having his pulsing shaft inside her. Swirling her tongue over the end, then sucking him deeper until her nose pressed against his body. His fingers working their way into her hair again, clutching it, holding her head still with his full length in her mouth. Slowly he rocked his hips, he let out a deep growl and sped up his movements, fucking her face.

“Play with yourself.” He growled.

She lowered a hand and furiously rubbed her clit, moaning around his thrusting cock, her body shuddering as her climax grew near, sucking him harder.

“Cum, my slut. Now!” He ordered as he withdrew from her. Sarah cried out as she came, her body going limp as the shudders subsided. Her Master holding her up by her hair, he gave her a minute to recover, the grip on her hair easing as she regained her strength.

“Lick your fingers clean.”

Sarah lifted her hand and sucked one finger at a time, moaning as she tasted herself. Swirling her tongue around each of them in turn, before licking the rest of her juices off her hand.

“I did have more planned, but it seems I can’t resist that sweet cunt of yours any longer.” His lust dripped from every word, and she shivered at the prospect of having him inside her.

“Stand up.” Sarah almost jumped up, desperate for what was coming. “Take off your clothes.”

She pulled the dress quickly over her head, dropping it to the floor by her feet, she reached one hand behind her and unhooked her bra, sliding it from her shoulders, letting it fall on top of her dress. She removed her shoes, and one by one, she put her feet up on the bed slipping her stockings off.

“Good girl. Now kneel on the bed.” She quickly crawled onto the bed and waited, listening to every move he made as he stripped behind her.

He stopped briefly, to admire his handiwork, stroking her tender skin. She pushed back into his touch, only to be forced forward. He climbed up onto the bed behind her, and pressed against her, rubbing his cock teasingly along her wet slit.

Sarah’s arms began to shake, she wanted him so badly.

“Please Master, please.”

“Please what, you whore.”

“Please fuck me Master.”

“I fully intend to my slut.”

He lined his cock up with her entrance, and pushed his way inside her. Her entire body shook, her arms and legs threatening to buckle beneath her.

“Oh God, Master please, please let your slut cum for you.”

“Go on then.” He almost seemed amused at her desperate plea.

Sarah came hard, her pussy clamping tightly around him, her body arching and writhing as she struggled to hold herself up. Gripping her hips he began to fuck her.

“Who owns you slut?”

“You do Master.” She was barely able to speak as his cock hammered in and out of her pussy, gasping with each thrust. She was going to cum again.

“That’s right! You exist for my pleasure. I own your pussy, your mouth and your arse.” His voice firm, but slightly breathless from the exertion of fucking her, he was close too. “They are for my use only. To use whenever, and however I want.” He began to fuck her harder, speaking in time with his thrusts, “Do you understand my slut?”

“Yes Master,” she was writhing underneath him, lost in a fog of pleasure, “oh God yes, Master!” Her moans grew louder and her pussy began to tighten, “Please Master, please may your whore cum for you?” Her moans grew louder, she was so close.

“Yes whore, cum like the slut you are.”

She cried out and her body shuddered and jerked as she came, her pussy clamping on his cock. He fucked her harder.

“You fuck only me slut!” His voice was growing louder the closer he came, “Do you understand? No one else.”

“Yes! Oh yes, Master. I do.”

“Good!” He pulled out of her, panting, answering her disappointed cry, which was almost a plea as she looked at him over her shoulder. “I’m not ready to cum yet my slut.”

She gave him a puzzled look, which quickly became one of understanding and anticipation when he placed his cock at the entrance of her arse. Her eyes closed involuntarily as he pressed himself inside her, gently rocking his hips, easing his way in.

She gasped with every inch, loving the sensation of being used so completely. He began to use longer thrusts, slowly fucking her, leaning forward, pressing his chest against her back, moving his hands up her body, dragging his nails over her stomach, up to her tits, pinching and pulling on her nipples.

“Master, please.” Sarah was barely able to speak or think. Nothing had ever felt so good. “Please fuck me,” She was almost breathless, speaking in between gasps and moans, pushing back against him, “use me as your fuck toy.”

His hands grabbed her tits and squeezed tightly as he sped up, ramming himself inside her. She was struggling to hold herself up, she didn’t recognise the noises coming out of her mouth. Never had she sounded so animalistic, so primal – never had she known such pleasure.

“Please – oh God – please, Master.” She was gasping each word, he continued to fuck her mercilessly. “Please.” She wasn't sure if he could hear her as she begged, over and over again, or what she was even asking for, but she knew only he could give it to her.

One hand left her chest, and he yanked her head back by her hair, growling in her ear.

“Cum now my slut, cum like the filthy whore you are!”

With his words she exploded, wave after wave of uncontrolled ecstasy flowing through her. He thrust again, and held himself there as he emptied himself inside his slut. Her arms buckled and they collapsed in a heap together on the bed. She could feel his heart hammering against her back, as they slowly regained their breath.

Softly he kissed her back, “Come on slut, let’s go in the shower.” She felt his warmth leave her as he lifted himself up, gently pulling his cock free from her. She heard his footsteps as he walked to the bathroom, the fan kick in when he switched the light on, and the shower running.

“Now, my slut!”

Unwillingly she peeled herself from the bed, his cum leaking out of her arse. She stepped onto her wobbly legs, and walked slowly and shakily to the bathroom. He held out his arms to hold her steady as she stepped into the shower.

He placed her under the running water, and methodically washed her. Starting at the top and working his way down. Focusing particularly on her breasts, tweaking her nipples between his fingers, down over her stomach, she held her breath as he reached her pussy, only to be disappointed when he went straight to her legs, working his way down to her feet, then moving back up.

He pushed her against the shower wall, pressing his body against her, and his fingers making lazy circles around her clit. Her legs opened automatically, her arms wrapped around his neck and she rose up onto her tiptoes, her lips finding his.

James moved his hands to hold her bum, his cock running over her sensitive folds. She gasped into his mouth when he found his target. Pushing in slowly and surely, her well used pussy opening easily around him. Her head fell back, her eyes half open, looking into his. Watching his head lower, then feeling the graze of his teeth on her neck. His lips and tongue working a path to her ear.

It felt as though her entire body turned into an erogenous zone, every touch, every sound, and every smell sending surges of pleasure shuddering through her. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly to him as he slowly pumped his cock into her, her arms tightening around him, clinging to him. His lips pressing to her ear.

“Cum for me.”

Her body immediately responded to his command and he thrust into her holding himself there as he came too. Their shared moans muffled against each other’s skin.

Slowly they came back to reality. Between kisses they washed each other slowly, carefully, with long tender strokes.

He helped her out of the shower and passed her a towel. They dried off, and he left her brushing her hair to get into bed. She found herself growing shy at the prospect of going into the bedroom and facing him again. The reality of giving herself to a man she had met hours earlier hitting her.

“Come to bed.”

She looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn’t see a difference, but she felt a change within herself. She took a deep breath and went back into the room.

He held the cover open for her, and she climbed in next to him. Curling herself around him, he tucked the duvet around her and wrapped her up in his arms. Her shyness disappeared as quickly as it had returned, she knew there was nowhere else she would rather be. Safe in his arms the day’s excitement caught up with her. Unable to hold her eyes open any longer she drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by freakycactus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments