Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Pet - Chapter 1

"18-year-old Chloe's yearning to be dominated is sated by her neighbour, Miss Susan Pryce."

20
3 Comments 3
29.5k Views 29.5k
8.4k words 8.4k words
My name is Chloe, I’m eighteen years old, and this is the story of the most incredible thing that ever happened to me. I should start with a few things about myself. I live with my parents, we’ve been living in the same house my entire life, and I’m half way through college. I’m a petite girl, flat chest and skinny hips, both of which I’m very self conscious about, I have blue eyes and short, shaggy black hair which makes me look like a lesbian, which is appropriate… because I am. Funny story there, and it involves our next-door neighbour.

Miss Susan Pryce has lived next door to me for as long as I can remember. She used to live with her son, but he moved out when I was a kid, and now she lives alone. She’s a breathtakingly beautiful woman. Physically, she’s the complete opposite of me, not fat, but with huge boobs and a beautiful, round ass. One day, when I was fourteen, I had walked into my room, glanced out of my window and stifled a shriek. Susan, in her bedroom, which faced mine, was stark naked with the curtains open! I dived from my window and covered my mouth. I had always known that her window faced mine, in fact, I’d often smiled and waved to her, but this was the first time anything like this had happened. As I sat there, cautiously looking around the curtain, new feelings were felt and, long story short, I was in love with her from that moment on.

After that, I looked at all the girls in school a different way. I never came out though. I never saw the point because I never wanted to date any of the girls at school. The sad truth was, although Susan had opened my eyes to my sexuality, she had also ruined other girls for me, because that’s all they were, girls. Even now that I’m in college and most of my classmates are beautifully developed, they’re still mostly just stupid bimbos who are putting off looking for a job. Nowadays, every night, without fail, I go to my room, strip naked, and peek through a gap in the curtains with my vibrator poised under my clit, and surprisingly often, I got a lucky look at Susan’s incredible, naked body.

My parents and I often go round to hers for dinner, which is very tense for me. One time, when I was sixteen and it was summer, she wore a tight sundress, which hugged her massive tits and, in the right light, even showed her bra, and I simply had to sneak away to her bathroom for a quick wank before I exploded.

Anyway, that takes us back to the present. I was at home, I had a day off college for staff training or something. My mum and dad were both at work, so I’d have the place to myself until late afternoon. I was lying on my bed, stark naked and flicking through one of my textbooks. My eyes darted over to my window for a second. It was still pretty early, there was every chance Susan was…

Suddenly, I heard the phone ring and jumped. Breathing deeply, I put down my book and ran downstairs. It gave me such a thrill prancing around the house naked. Public humiliation is one of my biggest fetishes and I always secretly hope someone will get an eyeful when they idly look towards the house. I picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Oh Chloe! How are you sweetheart?”

“S…Susan!” I spluttered.

I was naked and on the phone with her! This was new. I instantly felt like she was in the room with me, staring up and down my tiny, naked body with a smirk. I covered my pussy with my free hand, but that only turned me on more.

“I’m fine! H… How are you?”

“Lovely dear. I’m having some trouble with my computer, do you think you could run over and give me a hand?”

My heart skipped a beat. Susan was inviting me over, to be alone with her, in her home, while I was naked! Before I had an orgasm right there and then, I forcefully reminded myself that she’d expect me to be clothed.

“Of course! I’ll be right over!”

“Thank you dear.”

I put the phone down and sprinted to my room. As soon as I got there, I swore under my breath. I should have told her I’d be a few minutes! If I didn’t masturbate before I went over, I’d be a wreck until she let me leave, plus, I probably reeked of my own sweat and pussy juice already. Too late to do anything about it now. I threw on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. There was no time to put on underwear, if I took too long, Susan would probably guess that I had been naked! Okay, that was ridiculous, but what can I say? My head was a mess…

I ran out of the back door and through the gate that connected our two back gardens, and then walked through her back door and into her kitchen, knocking on it as I did. Susan always left her back door unlocked and made it very clear that my parents and I could come round whenever we wanted, and needn’t wait for her to let us in.

“Susan?” I called, my heart pounding against my chest.

“In here, Chloe.” Susan’s voice came from her living room.

I walked in, knees trembling. Susan was sitting on her couch, wearing a top that showed a little bit too much cleavage for my comfort and a rather short skirt. I felt like my head was about to explode. Her computer was at a small desk in the corner of the room, and wasn’t switched on, which was strange…

“What’s wrong with the…?” I started, but Susan interrupted me.

“I’m sorry sweetheart. I’m afraid I’ve lured you here under false pretences.” She smiled. I wasn’t sure how to react to that. Susan patted the couch next to her. “Why don’t you take a seat?”

I’d have been far more comfortable sitting opposite her, but not wanting her to know that, I gingerly sat down next to her, and then Susan dropped her bomb.

“I know you’ve been watching me change, young lady.”

I stared at her, open-mouthed. My world seemed to collapse around my head as my worst nightmare came true. Susan smiled at me, seeming to take pleasure in my torment.

“Tell me Chloe, do you find me attractive?” She asked, forcefully.

“I… I… I…” I babbled, desperately trying to make words.

“Young lady, I suggest you answer me truthfully, unless you want your parents to find out that you’re a slutty lesbian pervert!”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing! Would Susan really tell them that? Instead of asking her, I decided to reluctantly answer her question.

“Yes…” I said, staring at my feet. Susan’s blackmail was doing nothing for my throbbing vagina. I was as horny as I’d been when I knocked on the door.

Susan placed her hand on my trembling shoulder. “Well then… what do you suggest we do about it?”

I spun around to face her, and she smiled at me suggestively. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing! Susan gently ran her hand along one of my legs. This was sheer torture!

“Chloe, have you ever wondered what it would be like to be dominated by another woman?”

“Y… yes… I suppose… it would be pretty good…”

That was the biggest lie I had ever told. Susan had just described my ultimate fantasy. Almost all the porn I watched was kinky BDSM, and in all my fantasies, I was the one being bound and gagged, and having Susan whip me like an animal.

“Well then…” Susan smiled. She reached into a small cabinet besides the sofa and leant back with a leather dog collar. “If you put this on, you’ll become mine for life.”

I barely hesitated. Susan was holding my dream in the palm of her hand. I took the collar from her and fastened it around my neck.

Susan broke into a wicked grin. “Well then.” She pointed to the carpet in front of her. “On your knees!” She barked.

I couldn’t scramble to the floor fast enough. I knelt in front of Susan and she gently stroked my face.

“I have a set of very strict rules for you, my pet. But before I explain them to you, I want you to go home, remove all your clothes, place your panties on the kitchen table, and return here.”

I was immediately stuck between a rock and a hard place. I guessed that ‘Total obedience’ was one of Susan’s rules, but she had just told me to do something I couldn’t do! Before she could punish me for not immediately obeying her, I quickly said,

“I’m not wearing any panties…”

Susan beamed. “Good girl!” She stood up and walked around me. I knew better than to turn around to keep her in my sights.

Suddenly, Susan pushed her hand down the back of my jeans. She cupped each of my little, naked ass cheeks and then reached down to stroke my soaking wet pussy. She withdrew her hand and reached around to my face.

“Clean my fingers, slut.” She ordered.

I obediently took her fingers in my mouth a sucked every drop of my cum off them. Once I was done, Susan pulled her fingers out.

“Stand up and remove all your clothes, except the collar.”

My heart raced as I stood up, removed my T-shirt and jeans, and stood in front of the woman of my dreams, stark nude.

“Now, spread your legs and finger yourself until I come back, but don’t you dare cum!”

I wasn’t sure if Susan realised what a difficult task she had given me. I felt like a gentle breeze could send an orgasm coursing through me at that point, but I didn’t dare disobey. I stood, with my legs spread apart, and gently eased three fingers into my dripping wet organ, while stroking my clit with my other hand. I began to push my fingers in and out of myself, desperately trying not to think about anything sexy. Satisfied, Susan left the room and left me to my torture. After what felt like hours of torment, Susan returned to the room with a Polaroid camera. She lifted it up and snapped a picture of me masturbating. As all the ideas of what Susan might do with that picture ran through my head, I was pushed over the edge. Moaning loudly, I collapsed to my knees and shuddered as my cum trickled down my legs and onto the carpet. I looked up at Susan, pleading her for mercy with my eyes.

“Well, it looks like punishment is also on the to-do list, but first, since you’re too much of a slut to wear panties, I want you to take this picture back to your house and place it on the kitchen table. Don’t worry, if you’re a good little girl, and I don’t get held up punishing you too much, you’ll be home in time to retrieve it. And I’m not going to make you walk back naked, either.”

She pulled me to my feet, reached down and forced what felt like a ball of string into my tight, damp hole, working it as far up as it would go with her middle finger. Then she took my left hand and covered my pussy with it, keeping the thing inside me. Susan lifted up her hand and I instinctively opened my mouth wide to suck my juices off her. Once I was done, she placed the photo in my free hand.

“Once you’ve put the photo on your table, take that out of your pussy and put it on. Come straight back. If you take too long, you’ll be severely punished. Understand?”

“Yes miss.” I immediately replied.

When Susan didn’t say anything else, I took my queue to start doing as she’d instructed. As I walked past her, she reached up and gave me a colossal slap on the ass that almost knocked me off my feet.

“Th… thank you miss.” I said, and scurried towards her back door.

As I stepped outside, a chill wind hit me and my nipples were immediately rock hard. I ran over to my house, as quickly as I could with something jammed into my pussy. My juices leaked out around it and between my fingers. With the hand holding the photograph of me wanking, I covered my nipples, more for warmth than privacy. On my left ass cheek, I felt a dull throbbing from where Susan had spanked me. I looked at the road on the other side of the gap between our houses as I passed. There were a fair few people on their way to work and school. I went through the gate and towards our house as fast as I could.

As I ran into the kitchen, I looked at the photo in my hand. For a fleeting second, I considered throwing it away, but I didn’t dare, Susan would find out somehow. Then I considered throwing it away so Susan would punish me. I grinned mischievously as I thought about how Susan had slapped my ass on my way out and what a thrill it had been. I reminded myself that I was already going to be punished for cumming earlier, I didn’t want to overdo it.

I put down the photo, and then reached into my sopping wet vagina with two fingers. What I gently eased out was a hot, pink thong. The lace was so thin it was practically dental floss! As I stepped into it and pulled it up, it occurred to me that it would never fit around Susan’s womanly hips. She must have bought it especially for me. It made me wonder what other preparations she had made.

Wearing nothing but a thong, I ran back to Susan’s house, not daring to look towards the road this time. As I walked into her kitchen, I saw her waiting for me with a stern expression. In one hand, she held a hefty riding crop, in the other, a roll of duct tape.

“Is… is everything okay?” I asked quietly. Susan’s expression suggested it wasn’t.

She held out her hand. “Give me your thong and get on the table.” She said quietly.

Dreading the worst, I stepped out of my cum-soaked thong and handed it to her, then sat on the edge of her large dining table.

“Face down… spread eagled.” Susan corrected me.

I quickly backed over to the middle of the table, turned around onto my belly and pointed my hands and feet at the corners. The table was so big, I didn’t even reach them. Susan walked around me. Taking each of my ankles, she wrapped the duct tape around them, and then wrapped the same piece around their respective table legs. She walked to the front of the table and did the same to my wrists, so I couldn’t move at all. I tried struggling, but sure enough, I was completely at her mercy.

“Tell me young lady- did you hesitate to put my photograph on your kitchen table?”

“N… no miss…” I lied, desperately hoping she’d believe me. “I was…”

Susan promptly interrupted me by shoving the thong I’d been wearing into my mouth. She tucked every last string of it in, and then secured it with another piece of tape.

“That’s enough.” She said.

She walked out of my field of vision and, before I knew what was happening, I felt an explosion of pain as the riding crop was brought down onto my ass. SMACK! I screamed into the panties that were trickling cum down my throat.

“So… as well as cumming without permission, we can add hesitating to do as you’re told and lying to the list of things to punish you for!”

Unable to beg for forgiveness with my voice or my eyes, I simply braced myself for the next strike. SMACK! The second time hurt no less than the first.

“Now, here are the rules to being my pet. First.” SMACK! I struggled desperately against my bonds, but it was no use. “I demand total and unconditional obedience at all times. If you do not obey me immediately and without question, you will be punished. Second.” SMACK! Tears streaked my face and my mouth was full of saliva and cum as I kept trying to scream. “You will never speak in my presence, unless I have ordered you to, or to thank me for anything I do for you, including this punishment.” I tried my best to scream my thanks through the panties in my mouth. “What’s that dear? Are you saying ‘thank you’?” I desperately nodded my head. SMACK! “I’m sorry sweetheart, I just can’t hear you.” I arched my back as much as I could, trying to ease the throbbing pain in my buttocks. Susan pushed me back down again with her free hand. “Third.” SMACK! “You are never again to call me ‘Susan’ from now on, I am Miss, Mistress, or, in front of your parents, Miss Pryce.” She gently stroked by pulsing, red cheeks and I dared to hope she was done. “Fourth.” SMACK! SMACK! “You are never to have a single hair on your pussy. You will buy an electric razor and shave yourself every day, as soon as you get up, before you do anything else. And finally…” I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the beating… but all that came was a gentle hand onto my burning cheeks. “You are no longer in control of your own orgasms. You will only cum when I make you cum, or if I give you express orders to cum. At no point are you to ask me for permission to pleasure yourself, and when I do tell you to pleasure yourself, it is not optional. Am I understood?”

SMACK! I nodded quickly. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The last five strikes came one after the other, and without mercy. Having finally resigned myself to my punishment, I lay still and wept into my cum-soaked thong.

I breathed a sigh of relief through my nose as I felt the tape being removed from my ankles and wrists.

“Stand up, slut.” Susan ordered.

I quickly got to my feet, shaking slightly as my feet hit the ground. I desperately wanted to stroke my ass and remove the thong from my mouth, but I knew better than to do either. Susan tore the tape away and reached into my mouth forcefully separating my lips with her fingers. I gagged slightly as Susan forced most of her hand into my mouth and pulled out the thong.

“Thank you for punishing me miss!” I quickly said.

“Good girl. Now get on your hands and knees.”

I dropped to the tiled floor and stuck my little, crimson ass in the air. Susan walked to one of the kitchen draws and returned with a short leash for my collar.

“Come on, whore.” She said, degrading me so casually as she attached the leash. “Let’s make you presentable.”

Before I could imagine what that might mean, Susan strode through the house, completely unsympathetic of the fact that I was on my hands and knees. She pulled on the leash, choking me as I feebly struggled to crawl after her, like I was some filthy puppy who wasn’t cute enough to sit in her purse. She dragged me through the house’s main corridor, up the stairs and then kicked my sensitive ass, prompting me to crawl into her bathroom.

“Bend over the bathtub and spread your legs.” Susan ordered, as casually as one might ask for salt at the dinner table.

I smiled and did as I was told, like a good little whore. I would never get tired of being told what to do by Susan. I heard a squirting sound and the next second, felt shaving cream being generously applied to my pussy and legs. The buzz of an electric razor warned me in advance, before it invaded all my intimate areas. Having never shaved my pussy in my life, I could feel the difference as my thick bush was removed, one strip at a time.

I stood like a statue, obediently letting my mistress shave every hair off my body. Then, she placed her hands on my still throbbing buttocks and pushed me roughly into the bathtub. Susan detached the showerhead and proceeded to hose me down with freezing cold water, and with her free hand, scrubbed every inch of my body with a coarse, sandpaper-like loofa.

I was dragged out of the bath by the lead and plopped to the cold, tiled floor in a broken, exhausted mess. I was naked, disgraced, covered in goose bumps and not a single hair on my body. I dearly wished my mistress would just fuck me with a strap on and let me go, but I doubted that would happen.

Susan pulled my leash upwards.

“Oh your feet.” She ordered.

After I complied, my mistress slapped my ass, herding me from the room and into the corridor. Ever guided my mistresses hand, as it repeatedly struck my quivering cheeks, I went back downstairs and into the kitchen. As I stood obediently in the middle of the room, Susan retrieved a pair of black bin bags from under the sink and pushed them into my arms.

“Go back to your bedroom and fill one of these bags with all of your bras, and fill the other with all of your panties and sex toys. Bring the panties back, but throw your bras away, you won’t need them anymore.”

That was an order I was reluctant to obey. While bringing all of my panties to Susan in a bag was an exciting prospect, my bras were expensive! And even though, as I mentioned, I didn’t have much on my chest that needed supporting, they kept my nipples from rubbing against my tops or being visible to those around me when I dressed light.

“Mistress…” I started, but immediately realised I had broken a rule by speaking without permission, and bit my tongue.

I braced myself for punishment, but to my surprise, my mistress gently took my hands.

“Pet…” She said, gently but accusingly. “Bras are for women with tits, like these!”

Without warning, Susan placed my open palms on her massive globes. I went weak at the knees and almost started drooling, as my fingers tensed around her firm, supple flesh. As quickly as it started though, my hands were pulled away.

“Now do as you’re told.” Susan said, still unsettlingly gentle, as she unclipped the leash from my collar.

Not wanting to push my luck by speaking again, I nodded silently, picked up the bin bags where I’d dropped them, and ran naked from Susan’s house for the second time. Far worse than punishment, I realised that Susan had shown me what a brainless whore I was. Even though I had objections, I was prepared to do whatever I was told, if it meant a couple of seconds of touching her boobs. I dreaded to think what she would make me do when I was allowed to see her naked up close.

Walking through my kitchen, naked, I was reminded of the picture on the table, which my parents would see if I didn’t get permission to retrieve it once Susan was done with me.

I raced upstairs with renewed urgency and opened my underwear draw.

The bras I filled the first bag with were unremarkable and virtually indistinguishable, except for colour. My panties, however, ranged from plain, comfortable ones, to skimpy lingerie I had bought for myself, to feel sexy. Ironically, when I wore them out, I usually imagined I had been ordered to, by Miss Price. At the bottom of the draw, were several pairs of tiny panties I hadn’t worn since I was a kid, and just hadn’t thrown away yet.

LucyGlowing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGlowing

Mistress’s instructions had been clear though, so I scooped them up and included them in the bag.

Then, I opened the top draw of my bedside cabinet. It was filled almost exclusively with sex toys. Joining the panties, were three dildos, two of which vibrated, a regular vibrator, three butt plugs of various sizes (I had only managed the small one), some lube and a ball gag.

I tightly tied the bra bag shut, and carried both downstairs and outside. I dropped my bras into our bin, hoping the bag was small enough to go unnoticed, and took my panties and sex toys into Mistress’ house.

Still not daring to speak without permission, I stuck my head in each room, until finding my mistress, sitting on an armchair in the living room, setting up a video camera, mounted on a tripod, facing the middle of the carpet. She looked up at me briefly after I entered the room.

“Drop the bag, stand in the corner, and masturbate until I’m ready for you.” She said.

My pussy was burning again, and I was more than ready for my second orgasm. “May I cum please, Mistress?” I begged.

The look of outrage I got in return made it seem as though I’d told Miss Pryce to go fuck herself. I suddenly realised I’d broken the rule of not asking for pleasure and the rule of not talking.

“Stand in the middle of the carpet and touch your toes.” She ordered shortly, as she got up and left the room.

I fought back tears as I complied, bending double at the hips and easily touching my toes, I guessed it would also please mistress if I spread my legs. My ass was still on fire from before, but I knew I had earned a further spanking. Mistress’ rules were clear, after all. I didn’t hear her re-enter the room, seconds later. The only warning I had was the swish of the flat, wooden paddle, a millisecond before it struck my sensitive cheek.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The ten strokes came hard and fast, on alternating cheeks. I tried my best to keep quiet and still as my ass was painted a deeper shade of red, and tears rolled down each side of my face. When she was done, mistress grabbed a handful of my hair and roughly pulled me upright.

“Now do as I told you, you stupid skank.” Mistress harshly ordered.

Feeling each step on my aching butt cheeks, I tottered into the corner, turned to face the centre of the room, at Mistress’ orders, and started to gently finger my quivering cunt, focussing on the pain in my ass, rather than anything which might hasten my forbidden orgasm.

After monitoring me for a couple of minutes with her arms folded, Miss Price returned to the bag I’d brought her and emptied the contents onto the carpet. She slid a waste paper basket out from besides her armchair and, one after the other, disposed of all of my comfortable, every-day underwear.

I fingered myself as slowly as I dared, trying not to think about how my mistress was choosing what underwear I was allowed to keep. Once every sensible pair of knickers I owned was in Miss Pryce’s basket, she held up a tiny, white pair with pink and purple polka dots.

“Tell me when you last wore these, pet.” She ordered.

“When I was a little girl.” I panted. “I never got round to throwing them away.”

She threw the pair at me, but, with my hands busily tending to my pussy, they hit my chest and fell to the floor.

“Put them on.”

Whatever resulted from me trying to don the ridiculously small underwear, I doubted it would leave me with much dignity, I didn’t even consider objecting though, not with the persistent pain in my ass cheeks.

The tiny waistband creaked in protest as I pulled them up my skinny, but still adult legs. The back of the panties almost made it half way over my ass, after I had compensated by pulling the front over my pussy, but after soaking up its weight in my pussy juice, the panties clung to me so tight that, far from hiding my cunt, they just made it look a different colour. Looking down, I would have had more modesty if I had just painted the underwear on. Besides making me feel more naked than actual nakedness, the tiny panties served the second purpose of constantly pinching my throbbing ass cheeks.

While I was examining my fresh humiliation, my mistress approached me and placed something on my head which, out of the corner of my eye, I saw was a shoulder-length, blonde wig. Without acknowledging me in the slightest, she straightened it and made sure all of my real hair was tucked underneath. Then, she placed a pair of black-framed spectacles with clear glass lenses on my face. Once she was done, she collected all of my remaining panties from the floor, leaving it strewn with my sex toys, and returned to her armchair.

“Now then pet. We’re going to make ourselves a little video. One that boys and girls all over the world can enjoy.”

I came so close to putting my foot down. Although I was presently on the cusp of orgasmic bliss, I knew full well that, once the fire in my pussy was out, I would deeply regret what I was about to let happen.

“First of all, pick up your favourite toy.”

That was easy. I picked up the vibrator. Alone, it didn’t give me the greatest orgasms, but for convenience’s sake, I used it almost every night.

“I thought as much. Now, here’s what’s going to happen- You’re going to kneel on the carpet in front of the camera… forwards a bit… perfect! And you’re going to say, in these exact words, ‘Hello boys and girls! I’m Amy Cox, and today I’m going to give you a tutorial of all my favourite sex toys!’ Then, starting with the vibrator, you’re going to demonstrate how you use your toys, and tell the camera what you’re usually doing when you use them, and I expect total honesty! When you move on to your other toys, keep using the vibrator whenever possible. Do you have any questions, pet?”

I knew what I wanted to ask. I wanted to know if I could please be allowed to cum, but I had learnt my lesson. Even though I knew full well I’d explode the second the vibrator touched my clit, I would just have to wait for permission, and accept my punishment if I didn’t get it.

“No mistress, I understand…” I said quietly, without making eye contact.

The smile I got in return told me I had done well. “Now, I know you’re going to orgasm during this video.” Mistress continued, and my spirits soared. “In fact, I have in mind a number of times I want you to cum. I won’t tell you what it is, but if you don’t meet it, you’ll receive another stroke of the paddle for every orgasm you’re short of. Do you understand?” I nodded. “Good, then begin.”

Mistress started recording and I almost jumped. I thought she’d give me more time to prepare. With my mind solely on the orgasms I would finally be allowed to give myself, I could barely remember what Mistress had wanted me to say first.

“Hi there!” I said, thinking desperately. “I’m… erm… Amy Cox, and today… I’m going to show you my favourite sex toys… and… and give you a tutorial on how I use them!”

I knew that wasn’t right, but all I could think about was starting my demonstration. I picked up the vibrator.

“This is my favourite sex toy, because it’s quick and easy to use when I’m really horny and just want to orgasm real quick.” I ran my free hand over the thin, soaked fabric coating my pussy lips. “Like I kinda am now…”

I smiled suggestively at the camera and at mistress. She didn’t smile back. She had demanded honesty, and I had an idea of what she wanted me to say. I switched the device on and held it against my panties-covered clit, as I felt my orgasm building, I continued.

“I’m… I’m… ohhh… I’m a bit of a pervert… mmm… and I use it while I’m spying on my neighbour getting changed…”

I ground against the toy while I felt my cum spill around the tight panties and down my thighs. Admitting to my deviant activities on camera made me cum all the harder. I looked towards my dildos and was about to pick one up, when I remembered that I had to have as many orgasms as possible, by the end of the video.

I moved my free hand to one of my nipples and started explaining what sort of porn I enjoyed. I held nothing back, explaining how horny dominant girls with big tits made me, and how I fantasised about the very sort of things I’d been doing that day.

After the camera captured my third orgasm, I moved onto my dildos. After practically peeling my panties from my pussy, I started to fuck myself for the camera. I explained that I barely used my smallest, non-vibrating dildo, and hadn’t known much about the products when I bought it. Nevertheless, I gave myself another orgasm after several minutes of energetically wanking in various positions, giving the camera a clear view from several angles.

“The vibrating dildos are much better, I think…” I moaned, breathlessly. “I use them when I want to give myself a great orgasm, and if I really want to go all out, I fuck two holes at the same time.”

I pulled my panties off entirely, coated the smaller of the dildos with lube in a slow, handjob motion, and spread my legs. Making eye contact with the camera, and still making good use of the vibrator, I started to slowly fuck my tight little asshole. Starting with the tip, I eased it in, inch by inch.

“Because I’m so tight, this can take a little time…” I said, apologetically.

Miss Pryce circled her fingers to indicate I didn’t have time.

“But… just for you, boys and girls, I’ll hurry it up!”

I pursed my lips and winced as I forced the dildo in, faster than I would have liked. In the hopes of appeasing my mistress and audience, I picked up the largest dildo and started to fuck my well-lubed pussy. I started the larger dildo’s vibrator and moaned as I felt orgasm number five wash over me.

“Mmmm, when I do this, I usually like to imagine I’m being strap-on fucked by a gorgeous babe on each side…”

By this point, I’d got both dildos inside me and was furiously fucking myself to the image in my head. I was on cloud nine, and didn’t move on from the dildos, until some time later, when my seventh orgasm came, not that I’d been able to keep count.

After pulling the smaller dildo from my asshole, I fell to my hands and knees, breathing heavily and covered in perspiration and cum. I would have done anything to stop, or at least break for a drink of water, but instead, I picked up the small butt plug and ball gag.

“These are some of my kinkier toys.” I panted at the camera. “They’re for when naughty girls like me are in dire need of some punishment…” I continued, paraphrasing some of my favourite pornos, and smiling suggestively at the camera.

Without a pause, I lifted the butt plug.

“This needs lube too, but we’ve no shortage of that.”

In a burst of inspiration, I ran the plug up my cum-covered thighs, and then dipped it in and out of my dripping cunt. Once it was glistening with cum, I reached around and forced it into my ass. Having paved the way with the dildo, the plug slid in easily, although it was still uncomfortable to leave there. I reached for the ball gag.

“This will stop me from talking without permission…” I smiled. “So I’ll just say now that I hope you’ve enjoyed my video!”

I put the ball in my mouth and tightened the straps around the back of my head. Feeling it, I suddenly remembered I was wearing a wig, and took care not to disturb it. Not wanting to end the video on an anti-climax (in a manner of speaking), I picked up my vibrator and big dildo again, and got back to work on my pussy and clit. I ground like a mad woman for the camera, with all three holes being violated, and every inch of my skin glistening. It wasn’t until after orgasms eight and nine, that mistress ordered me to stop with a wave of her hand.

I grinned, showing my teeth around the ball gag, and waved for the camera. After mistress pressed a button on it, I sighed and collapsed exhaustedly into the large damp spot I had left on the carpet. I breathed heavily, and rolled over onto my side to face Mistress. A large part of me told me to get up before I was punished, but the energy didn’t come.

To my surprise though, Mistress approached me and ran a gentle hand down the side of my waist and over my hip, like one might pet a cat.

“Good girl, you did very well.” Mistress complimented me, albeit in the strict, unsurprised voice a teacher might use, for their star pupil.

I took a deep breath through my nose and smiled, feeling very proud of myself. Mistress walked around me, removing my wig, glasses and ball gag, and then pulling the dildo from my pussy. Then, I felt her clip the lead back on my collar and pulled on it.

“Up.” She ordered, bluntly.

I dutifully climbed to my feet, and allowed myself to be pulled through the kitchen and out into the back garden. Mistress pushed between my shoulders, forcing me to bend over and take hold of the wooden rail that ran around the patio.

“M… mistress!?” I pleaded in confusion.

It seemed like she was preparing me for another spanking, but I thought I had done well!

“Your performance was excellent pet.” Miss Pryce conceded. “But I’m afraid I still have to punish you. Five swats for incorrectly introducing yourself, and a further three swats for the number of orgasms you were short of your goal.”

I couldn’t believe it, I felt like I had orgasmed dozens of times! I stood naked in the garden while mistress fetched her paddle, my eyes darted nervously from our garden fence, to that of Miss Pryce’s other neighbour, Mr Archer.

Moments later, mistress’ footsteps announced her return, and the first swat came shortly after. My mistress’ satisfaction with me didn’t show in her beating. Each strike on my ass was as firm as any I’d received that day. After who-knew-how-long kneeling on the floor and masturbating though, my knees were weak, and twice, mistress had to grab my hips and pull me upright after a swat made me stagger.

After eight strikes, I heard mistress put the paddle down, and a moment later I squealed as she parted my ass cheeks and sharply pulled out my plug. I had almost forgotten it was there. Next, I heard the creak of slightly rusty metal.

“Now I’m afraid I still can’t let you come back into the house while you’re so filthy, pet.”

Before I could figure out what she meant, a spray of icy water hit my back. I shrieked as the water from the hose was aimed up and down my body. I had only just adjusted when Mistress started ordering me to turn around and stand in different positions, taking special care to spray directly at my pussy.

Eventually, the water stopped, and I stood shivering, covered in goosebumps, my legs crossed and my arms wrapped around me for warmth.

“Wait on the patio, pet and I’ll fetch you a towel.” Mistress smiled, and returned to the house.

Once again, I shot a nervous look to each neighbouring garden, and held my breath, listening out for a door opening. It was the latest in a long line of new experiences- standing outside in my birthday suit, for an extended period.

Before Miss Pryce returned, I heard the back door opening on Mr Archer’s house. My heart leapt to my throat and my eyes shot across the patio for a hiding place. It never occurred to me to defy Mistress’ order and go back inside. Luckily for me, Miss Pryce’s garage extended almost a foot behind the rest of her house, giving me a small corner to hide myself from next door. I squeezed my naked flesh against the cold brick and held my breath as I heard footsteps in the neighbour’s garden.

It wasn’t long later, that my mistress emerged from the house, holding a bath towel. I shot her a pleading look, which she returned with a smirk, before quickly shifting her attention to the garden behind me.

“Mr Archer, how do you do?” She smiled.

“Miss Pryce! Lovely to see you, as ever! What’s that you’ve got there?”

Mistress walked over to the fence, and out of my field of vision.

“Oh this? I have a new kitten. I was just watering the flowers and the silly girl ran right through the spray and got herself soaked! I just fetched this towel for her, but I expect she’s hiding somewhere.”

“Oh bless… You’ll have to show me some time.”

“Oh I will, she’s just adorable.”

I frowned nervously. I hoped Mistress wasn’t foreshadowing for my sake. Mr Archer was good-looking for a man, but a man nonetheless. More importantly though, I had no interest in being shared!

“Oh, while I’ve got you…” Mistress continued. “Could I get you to give my landline a ring? I think it’s on the fritz.”

“Yes, of course.” Mr Archer replied cordially, and returned to his house.

Once we were alone, I peered around the corner at Mistress pleadingly, and after a few agonising seconds, she dismissed me with a wave of her hand.

“Thank you so much mistress!” I whispered, before scampering back inside.

I stood nervously on the kitchen doormat, not wanting to tread water through Mistress’ kitchen, as the phone rang, and afterwards, the voices outside continued.

“Yup, I heard it. Thank you for that Mr Archer.”

“No problem Miss Price. Take care.”

Mistress joined me in the kitchen and, without a word, started rubbing me down with the towel. She wasted no time on delicacy, not even as she scowered my face, nipples and pussy. After roughly ruffling my hair with it, she whipped the towel from me and folded it over a chair.

“Come on pet.” Mistress said, taking my leash again. “Let’s go and watch your video.”

As I followed my Mistress through the house on my lead, I had my first chance to think clearly about what I had done. Now, it wasn’t as though I was an entirely different person when I was and wasn’t horny. Just as I’d known at the time that I’d regret making the video, I knew now that I’d have regretted saying ‘no’ and walking out. I hadn’t cum so hard or so often in my life, but was that worth potentially destroying my reputation by starring in a porno? After all, I shared a college with hundreds of sexually-charged young people, there was every chance I’d be recognised, even with a wig and a fake name. As I struggled with the problem, Mistress took a seat on the sofa.

“Play the video on the TV, pet.”

I already knew how. I had helped Miss Pryce watch home movies on her TV before. I fetched the necessary cables and started the video. I faced my mistress, unsure of what to do while the video was playing, but to my surprise, she patted the sofa next to her.

“Sit here pet, you must be exhausted.”

I nervously sat down on the sofa. Miss Pryce pulled my shoulder so my head nuzzled against the side of her boob and placed her hand on my naked thigh. Being so close to her for the first time was somehow both very comforting and very unsettling at the same time, her perfume was intoxicating.

As I watched the video, I realised for the first time how effective the wig and glasses were. I didn’t recognise the blonde hipster chick nervously talking about her sex toys. Reassured by that fact, I started to get turned on by the thought of the video going public, and people jacking off to it. I was sure it would be popular. I knew I enjoyed pornos where the stars got fucked by a pair of dildos and treated it like it was the most every day thing. I loved to imagine what sluts they must be, and now, by that same logic, what a slut I must be.

So just to clarify- I enjoyed the prospect of me starring in a porno, not watching my own sweaty, naked body. But yes, the result was me getting horny again, watching myself in a porno, as perverse as that sounds.

My hands treacherously wondered towards my pussy, and I moaned quietly. I felt Mistress turn sharply, and a second later, she harshly swatted the back of my hand.

“Stand up! Put your hands behind your back!” She snapped.

I quickly climbed to my feet and stood next to the sofa, joining my fingers and resting my hands against my ass.

“And you were being such a good girl!” She scowered judgementally.

I averted my eyes in shame. I had let Mistress’ warmth make me complacent and had broken a blatant rule. I mentally kicked myself, I had really enjoyed her being nice to me. I spent the rest of the video standing obediently still in silence, ignoring my itching cunt, until eventually, the sweaty, masturbating hipster chick on the screen waved goodbye and the video ended.

Mistress stood up, disconnected the camera, and brought it to me.

“Okay pet, I want you to upload this video to the porn site of your choice.” That made sense. Mistress’ pretence for luring me over that morning had been believable. She didn’t know much about computers. “I’m sure you’ll do your best to make sure that it gets seen by as many people as possible, both because you want to please me, and because you’ll be severely punished if it hasn’t been seen by 500 people by the end of the week.”

Having never uploaded a porno before, I didn’t know if I should be confident, but Mistress was right, I was certainly going to try.

“Yes Mistress.” I nodded, taking the camera.

“Other than that, you’re done for today, pet. Go home, retrieve that picture you left.” (Again, I had completely forgotten!) “Put your panties back and upload that video, and don’t forget to send me a link. Make sure you get lots of rest tonight and be up early tomorrow for college. I’ll send you a text, telling you what you’ll be doing.”

Okay, that certainly gave me mixed feelings. A small part of me had been hoping, since the beginning, that Mistress would be respectful of my education, and I was glad she was still letting me go to college, but now I was worried that she was turning it into another sex game!

Instead of voicing my concern, I replied with a polite, “Yes Mistress”, picked up my panties, and made my leave.

So yeah, there you have it. The most incredible day of my young life. I returned home with my arms full of my panties, (I left my sex toys behind. No point in me having them when I wasn’t allowed to use them by myself, after all.) snatched the Polaroid photo of me wanking from the kitchen table, and ran to my bedroom to upload a video starring yours truly to Pornhub.

It was boggling to think of how much had changed. The previous day, I had gone to college, chatted with my friends and done some coursework. That day, I had spent most of wearing a dog collar, gave myself ten orgasms, got spanked so much I couldn’t sit down without wincing, and oh yes, starred in amateur porn. The day after that, though? Well that’s a whole different story.

Published 
Written by KittyAbigail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments