Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Puppy Shared (Parts 5+6)

"A dominant degrades and shares her pet boy with her friends, and fun ensues."

0
1 Comment 1
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Part Five

I listened impotently as they went to eat, the noise dulled by the distance and the walls between us, my ears desperately straining to hear them. The laughing I heard from time to time made me long to be out there, to be with them. I wished to be able to serve and please, sadness filled me at the thought of being unable to. Yet as time passed, I realised that they were probably enjoying the thought of me, tied up elsewhere and alone, listening to their faint sounds but unable to be involved. That I might still be serving brought me relief, but did nothing to ease my sense of humiliation at being tied up and left like that, naked, blindfolded, my cheek still stinging from the man's blow.

As time passed, I realised that I was hungry too, but I was sure that Kathy would remember that I needed food, and certain that she would provide for me, in her own time. Just the thought of my partner, owner, and closest friend made me happy, spreading a lovely tingling warmth throughout my body. A while passed like that, before those pleasant thoughts were happily interrupted by the sound of her return.

“I brought you some of my desert, little boy,” her voice tender, loving, evoking a surge of joy in my heart. “I thought you might like to try it. Open wide!” Obediently I opened my mouth, allowing her ice cream covered finger entry. “Lick my finger clean and take a guess what flavour it is. I hope you don't get it wrong, it would be a shame to leave you lying here all night while we had all the fun.” My body shuddered at the thought of being left there like an animal, tied to the wall, my burning desires elicited but unsatisfied, while they played around me.

Even after I'd cleaned the desert from her finger, I continued to suck on it for as long as I felt I could get away with, enjoying having part of my master inside me, enjoying bringing sensations to part of her body. Reluctantly bringing it to an end, I looked up at the source of her voice, saddened a little to be unable to see her, and tentatively suggested the flavour my taste buds were suggesting, “Coffee?”

“Mhm, good boy. I think you've earned some real food.” I felt relief at the prospect of being right, and at the prospect of some real food. That relief, however, was replaced by dismay and shame as my blindfold was removed, revealing her friends, now both naked, sitting and watching me intently, either side of a bowl on the floor in front of me.

A dog bowl, filled with dog biscuits. Whimpering, I looked up at my master mournfully. She only grinned, and playfully quipped back at me while undoing my handcuffs, “real food, for a real dog. Now, aren't you going to thank me, and beg to be allowed to eat?”

“Th- thank you master.” Thanking her took some forcing, but I was somewhat used to it. Begging to be allowed to eat it was...more difficult. I knew from experience she would demand that I be specific. Being treated as an animal was one thing, but begging for it, in front of her friends, that was another. I tried to marshal all my will, to try and force myself, but it was painful and demeaning. My spirit rebelled, even as I enjoyed the swirling humiliation I felt.

“Please...please may I....please may I eat it...master?” I sounded so pathetic, like less than an animal, but even as I said it, I knew it wouldn't be enough.

“Eat what, dog? What would you like to eat, dog?” Each time she said 'dog', she stressed it, sending a shiver of humiliated arousal through my body. Looking up at my owner, seeing how much she was enjoying this, enjoying humiliating and degrading me in this way, I found the courage and strength to do as she wished.

“Please master may I eat the dog biscuits out of the bowl you so kindly provided for me. Please may I eat dog food off the floor like the animal that I am.” Having forced it out, I felt ashamed of myself, wanting the floor to just swallow me up hole.

“Of course, pet. Eat it up like a good little boy.” Somehow my humiliation just made her praise all the more compelling, all the more pleasing, and I excitedly crawled towards my food bowl. Eating out of it was difficult, and though I began to get the hang of it, eating like a dog and failing at it, in front of guests no less, made it all the worse..

Even though I avoided gazing at them, I caught enough glimpses of them out of the corner of my eye to know that Sarah and John were still watching me intently. Their silent witness to this degradation was the final straw. Something inside me gave way, and I felt my body sag, my entire self just accepting the inevitable and getting on with it, any thoughts of dignity washed away. I whimpered a little, and I knew that more would be coming for me.

As I finished the last of my dog food, I was not disappointed. Rough male hands painfully gripped my hair, forcing me upright into a kneeling position, facing a large and erect penis pointing ominously towards me. The man's tone was rough, demanding, just like his steely grip upon me. “Ready for your desert, slut?”

Immediately I nodded, the 'question' bypassing most of my brain, driven forward by my complete surrender to my three rulers for the night. Even if it hadn't jumped the queue, the thought of pleasuring Kathy's friend, of being assertively taken by this man she was sharing me with – it didn't just turn me on, it tapped into deep desires to serve my master and to be dominated.

“Then beg, beg for the pleasure of sucking me off, beg like the slut that you are.”

Part Six

Kneeling before this man I didn't know, about to beg him to let me take his cock into my mouth, I felt like the slut that he called me. So submissive, so ready to do anything he commanded of me - wanting to serve him, to please him, and to pleasure him. Yet as I stared at his large manhood, a repulsion rose in me towards the attraction it held for me.

GavannaJet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GavannaJet

My mind tried to reconcile it, and I froze, stuck between my submission and my reluctant but blossoming homosexual desires.

His grip on my hair tightened, searing pain through my scalp, and I found my head turned up towards him, to face the owner of the cock before me that I lusted after. In shame and self-disgust, I turned my eyes away from him like a coward. “Look at me, slut. Look at me and beg for what I can see that you want.” The pain magnified as he gripped harder; I forced myself to look at him.

My voice started broken, forced, as I tried to overcome my conflicted desires, but towards the end, I became more sure, more certain of my course. “Please let me suck your cock, sir, please. I really want to feel your cock in my mouth sir, to be able to pleasure it, to bring my sir to a point of ecstasy and to taste your cum, to receive the gift of your juices inside me.” I didn't know where that came from, and even as I said it, I felt shamed by it. Humiliated to be blurting it out to people I barely knew, wanting to be a deposit for his cum.

His grip relaxed, a little, and my heart soared in joy at the implied approval of my begging. “You may, slut, but you are to keep looking at me throughout. I want to see every little bit of your reluctance and shame and self-disgust as you suck me.” I nodded in acceptance, the thought of him watching and enjoying my discomfort making me feel like prey he was playing with, like a cat toying with a mouse. Inside, I enjoyed that feeling, even as that reaction disgusted me.

Being careful to remain looking up at the rough man it was my purpose to pleasure, I nervously began. Apprehensively, I leaned forward, kissing the end of his penis, forcing a smile as I did so. It didn't feel awful, yet I found myself repulsed by the act all the same, pulling myself back from it. Reading his face, I saw a mixture of amusement and frustration. That frustration saddened me – a sign of my poor service. My resolve redoubled. I leaned in again, licking his cock this time, slowly, from base to tip, exploring every curve, enjoying sensing it harden further, enjoying the knowledge that it was arousing him, that I was performing my function as toy and slave.

I wanted- no, needed to make him hard, to know that he was aroused, to know that he was enjoying it – and to receive that final certainty in the form of his cum being delivered down my throat, to have part of himself delivered inside me. Yet it was a strain, as I took him in my mouth, a struggle against myself, against the part of me that was unwilling, that rebelled. He could see it in my face, I knew it. He saw that that part of me was beginning to gain the upper hand as I took more of his cock into my mouth. When my reflexes kicked in, tried to pull back, I found his grip like steel, holding my head in his crotch, forcing my mouth to remain upon his large manhood.

My body gave out a sigh of acceptance of my powerlessness, my eyes reflecting the fear and hesitation that I felt towards him. His face turned to a grin, its tone somehow seeming dark, ominous, yet arousing, and he began to thrust with his hips, pushing himself deeper inside me. Each thrust I felt less empowered, and with each thrust I felt more free from myself to serve as I wished. Soon, I had my hands clamped to his ass cheeks, inviting each thrust, stimulating his penis enthusiastically with my tongue, licking as I could between his powerful strokes.

His cock hardened even further than what I had believed possible, and I revelled in the rigidity of it, taking shameful pleasure from the unwavering stiffness as it was forced down my throat. I took great joy from knowing that I had hardened him so, knowing that my mouth was pleasuring him as it should. My hesitating knowledge that this was what I wanted, that I was enjoying it, was boosted by the erotic sounds of my love Kathy moaning, clearly enjoying the display.

As I felt him throb, I knew that he was nearly finished, and I gave him a final, special lick across the head, pleasing it as best I could, before finding my face forced into his crotch, his dick deep inside my throat as he exploded inside me. I tried to swallow, but I gagged and spluttered a little, unable to breath with his rough grip holding me so close that his pubic hairs were pushing into my eyes.

Despite my best efforts, a little was spilled, dribbling from my mouth as John sighed a contented sigh, lingering for a moment inside me before withdrawing and wiping his cock clean upon my cheeks. “Smear what's slipping from your mouth across your face, slut, and I expect you to waste none of my precious gift next time.” I obeyed, without question or thought, my mind distracted in civil war as it tried to decide if what had just happened was pleasurable, revolting, or a mix of both.

Trembling as my body came down from the adrenaline high, I felt my owner's hands gently upon me, stroking my hair tenderly and soothing me with her words. “You did good, little boy. I enjoyed watching you, seeing your reluctance, and seeing you overcome it for me. I love you, pet. I love you very much.” My heart soared, knowing I had done a good job, knowing that I had brought Kathy pleasure and happiness. It all felt worth it. “Would you like to do that every week, my pet?”

My joy was mixed in a moment with a bitter-sweet note of terror, caught between my love and desire, remembering how hard that had been for me. Knowing she wanted an honest answer, but unable to bring myself to form words again just yet, I shook my head. “Mmm, I'm glad. Because if you wanted it, little boy, I don't think I'd enjoy it as much. You'll get plenty of chances to learn to like it, though” I gulped, trembling. “Don't fear my little boy – you won't have to wait until next week for your next taste of having a man's cock violating you.”

I knew neither how to contain my arousal, nor my tears.

Published 
Written by xxxxhibit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments