Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Special Night

"Part three of a three part story series!"

2
11 Comments 11
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

"Tonight, pet, we are going out for dinner. It's a special night and I want to have a nice meal to go along with it," I told her as we sat there at the table eating breakfast.

"A special night, Master?" she asked, looking puzzled at my comment.

"Yes. Now when I get home from work I want all your chores done and I want you ready to go out. I have made reservations at a nice restaurant and I don't want to be late."

"Oh yes, Master!" she said. "I'll be ready!" she smiled a beautiful smile. "But what is the occasion, if I might ask?"

"I'll explain everything tonight pet," I said. And I went off to work.

At lunchtime, I called her up - something I don't always have time to do.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hello, pet. How are things going?"

"Hello Master!" she said excitedly. "Things are fine. Oh, I'm so happy you called!"

"Oh?"

"Well, yes, Master. You hardly ever call me from work! And I never tire of hearing your sexy voice!" she said.

"I see. Well, I just wanted to call and see how your day was coming along. Now I will be coming home at the regular time tonight. I want you to be dressed and ready to go when I get there. Wear that sexy red mini dress you have, you know the one with the low cut back and spaghetti straps. I love the way it hugs you in all the right places! Also, I want you to wear your sexiest shoes and wear your hair in a ponytail. And one more thing - no underwear!"

"No underwear, Master?" she said, startled at my request.

"That's right, pet. I don't want you to wear a bra or panties tonight."

"All right, Master... if that is your wish," she said, uncertain about this new turn of events. But she would comply with my demand even if she didn't know the reason behind it.

"Good girl. Now I have to go. I'll see you tonight at 5:30 when I get home."

"Yes, Master. Have a good afternoon and don't work too hard," she said.

"You too, pet," I said.

I got home just at the time I told her I would. As I unlocked the door and opened it, I was greeted not by a beautiful, submissive woman, but by an empty room.

"Pet?" I called out to her. "Where are you?"

"Oh! Master! Oh, I'll be right there!" she said from upstairs. A minute later I heard her coming down the stairs. 

"I'm sorry that I wasn't at the door to meet you, Master. But I wanted to look my very best tonight for you," she said as she turned the corner.

She was spectacular! I looked at her beautiful form in that slinky red dress and felt my heart stop. If she wanted to 'look her very best,' she hit the nail squarely on the mark!

"You are forgiven, pet - you look magnificent!" I told her.

"Oh, thank you, Master. I am so glad you like this," she said, relieved. 

Like it? Hell, I was doing everything I could to keep from drooling all over her!

"May I ask where we are going, Master?" she asked, breaking the stupor I was in.

"There's a new restaurant that just opened up that I want to try out," I said.

"Well, I'm ready to go then Master," she said.

So am I, I thought to myself but not for dinner!

We drove to the restaurant and found a parking place right next to the door. We went in and the maitre' d took us right to our table. I seated my pet, then took my seat.

"So, Master, what is the special occasion tonight?" pet asked. 

"Patience, little one," I said. "I'll tell you when the time is right," She looked at me quizzically but accepted that I would tell her eventually.

The waiter came and I ordered our meals. A few minutes later our appetizers came and we ate them making small talk during that part of the meal. Shortly after we finished our appetizers the meal came. It was delicious, just as the talk of this restaurant had said it was. As we were finishing up the last of our dinner I put my fork down.

"Pet, I know you are wondering what tonight is all about."

"Yes, Master. I am dying to know why all this special treatment!" she said, now giving me her full attention.

"Do you remember the other night when you finally submitted to me and surrendered to anal sex?"

"Yes, Master. It was wonderful and you were very gentle," she said.

"Well, I know what it took for you to do that and I know how hard it was for you to release that part of your past to me. I wanted to show my appreciation for such trust and honor as you gave me that night."

"Oh, Master!" she said, "You don't have to... "

"I know I don't have to, pet. But I want to," I said. "Now I want to give you something that I had made just for you. There are times, pet when wearing a collar in public is not appropriate - times like this right now. But I don't ever want you to feel that because you don't have your collar on you are any less a slave to me.

MindiGraceful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MindiGraceful

So I want you to wear this to remind you always that you belong to me."

I opened a small box I had stashed in my pocket and showed her my gift... an ankle bracelet that had the word "slave" written out in script lettering and placed in the bracelet.

My beautiful pet looked at it speechless for several moments. When she looked up at me she had tears running down her cheek. "Oh, Master... Oh, it's... it's... Oh, may I please be excused?" she said and got up, not even waiting for permission.

I sat there at the table for several minutes waiting for her to return. I had finished my dinner and my wine when she came back to the table. I seated her again and as I sat back down she explained herself.

"Master, forgive me please for leaving you like that but I didn't want you to see me cry. Master, this is the most beautiful gift I have ever seen! Thank you so much for such a lovely thing. Please, can I wear it right now? Oh please, I don't want to go another moment without it on!" she pleaded.

"Give me your left foot then," I said. She scooted around so that she could put her left foot on my chair between my legs and I attached her ankle bracelet on.

"Now when we get home, I want to take the clasp off the bracelet and then put it back on by squeezing the link together. That way it can't come off without destroying the chain," I told her.

"Yes, Master! I don't EVER want to take it off!" she said. 

"Well, I had it made out of sterling silver so you won't have to. You can shower with it, swim with it, or whatever and never have to take it off." I said.

"It's simply beautiful, Master. Thank you so much!" she said, admiring her ankle.

"Now I have something else for you. On occasions like this when neck jewelry might be appropriate but a BDSM collar isn't I have a 'dress collar' for you." I said taking it out and showing it to her.

"Now most people would look at this and see a rhinestone choker and they would be right. But you and I know that this is your fancy dress collar and the meaning behind it is more than just jewelry." I said.

"Master... it's beautiful. But why?" was all she said.

"Why? Because you are a special treasure, pet and I want you to always know that. And a precious treasure such as yourself should sparkle. You always sparkle to me, of course, but now you can sparkle to everyone else and they will know that you are my treasure." I said.

"I love you, Master. I love you so very much," she said, tearing up again.

Once we had finished our dinner together, it was time to head for home. But the evening was still young and it was a beautiful night, warm and clear with a full moon. So I decided to take her up on the hill to a parking spot that the kids use as a 'make-out' spot. Fortunately, we were alone this evening, so I parked the car so we could enjoy the lights of the city and the full moon overhead. It was a very beautiful sight and a peaceful scene all around.

As I sat there with my precious in my arms enjoying the moment, pet asked me "Master, how do you do it?"

"Do what, pet?"

"How do you carry all the things I give you. All the things I surrender to you that I can't or don't want to deal with. How do you carry all my burdens?"

"Oh, pet it's not as hard as all that. Here's my secret... I don't. I don't carry all of them all the time. I only carry what I need to deal with at that particular moment. Think of it this way. I've seen how you pack for a trip - you pack for every conceivable situation. If we are going to Hawaii, you'll pack jackets just in case it gets chilly at night sometime while we're there. That makes your bags heavy. Instead, I figure if it does get chilly there, we'll just stay inside that night. So I don't have to carry a jacket. And you pack lunches and snacks for the trip. I carry a wallet. There are stores there in Hawaii that we can buy snacks there - we don't have to pack food. I only deal with your issues that pertain to what we happen to be doing at the time." I explained.

"I think I see," she said.

"Okay, let's say for example that you have a problem with being blindfolded - I know you don't, but let's just suppose. Well, I don't worry about that issue if I happen to be doing something with you that doesn't involve your being blindfolded. I set that issue aside until I do need to address it."

"That makes sense, Master."

"May I ask another question, Master?"

"What is that?"

"Master, how did you get to be so smart?" she asked. I laid her head on my chest and stroked her long golden hair and chuckled softly.

Trial and error, pet...trial and error. I thought to myself.
 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments