Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Precious Little Slut

"She belongs to him and he takes her as he pleases"

34
18 Comments 18
20.8k Views 20.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
He arrives at her apartment at ten on the dot. As she lets him in, he is looking over her nude body and smiling, thinking about the evening he has planned for her. As the door closes, he picks her up, throwing her over his shoulder, carrying her to the breakfast bar.

Pushing everything onto the floor and laying her down, he opens his pants, pulls out his cock out and strokes it as he pushes two of his thick fingers into her pussy. Finding her wet, he thrusts a couple more times with his fingers as he gazes down on her, curling his fingers and watching her squirm.

Pulling her to the edge of the bar, he roughly shoves his rock hard cock deep inside her, hearing her grunt as he buries himself completely inside her. Pushing her legs wide, he continues thrusting, hard and deep. Feeling her muscles tense and hearing her breath quicken, he knows she is close to cumming.

Pulling his cock all the way out, he growls, “Don’t you dare cum, my little slut!” Shoving back inside her, he continues to fuck her slow and deep.

Looking down at her he considers her beauty; the beautiful long dark hair spread out on the counter, her tits with their hard, dark nipples, perfect for the nipple clamps he has in his pocket. Leaning forward and sucking one into his mouth, he bites down on it as he sucks hard and rubs his tongue over it, feeling it harden even more in his mouth.

Pinching the other one at the same time, he pulls back and allows the nipple to be dragged from between his teeth leaving his mouth with a “POP!” He affixes the clamp to her nipple and goes to work on the other side, biting and sucking and rubbing his tongue over it, all the while, pulling on the nipple clamp, yanking it this way and that.

His cock stiffens more as he feels her respond to his touch, shoving deep inside her feeling her pussy squeezing his cock. Oh, she’s close, he can tell! Her pupils are dilated as she begins to move beneath him, her hands pulling him deeper, her moans becoming louder and coming from deeper in her chest.

“Please, Sir! May I cum?” she gasps feeling the pain becoming overwhelming pleasure.

“My precious little slut, do you want to cum?” Driving hard and deep into her, he feels his balls tighten. He presses his fingers on her clit, enjoying the feeling of her pussy contracting around him.

“Oh yes, Sir, I want to! Please! I need to cum!” She gasps and grunts as he shoves himself deep into her pussy.

His cock swells as he approaches his own orgasm. “Cum for me my precious baby, cum!” Thrusting hard and deep inside her, he begins shooting his load, pulling her up by the nipple clamps. He feels her pussy clamp down hard on his cock, making it almost impossible for him to continue to thrust in and out of her pussy.

She cries out as her own orgasm takes her over the edge of ecstasy, the clamps on her nipples exquisitely tight on the tender, sensitive flesh. Her pussy is hot, wet and filled with his cum, her own cum mixing with his as he continues to thrust in and out of her. She feels it trickling out of her and down her ass crack.

Seeing her ass dripping with their juices, he presses a finger against her tight rosebud.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud

Massaging the juices into her tight ass hole. Slowly working his finger in, allowing their juices to run over his finger, he lubricates it as he moves it in and out of her tight ass inch by inch, until he is thrusting it in and out, fucking her ass with his thick finger.

When he is convinced that she is opened enough for him, he withdraws his cock from her pussy and presses it to her asshole. Feeling the ring of muscle giving way he continues to press forward. Hearing her moans is all the encouragement he needs. Pressing harder against the rubbery ring, he feels it give way and his cock head is in!

He pulls back a bit and then pushes forward again, continuing to take her ass slowly. Once he is completely inside her, he pushes her legs together and rolls her onto her side and then onto her stomach, pulling her from the counter and setting her feet on the floor.

He leans forward and whispers in her ear, “Fuck me, you little slut! Make me cum again! I’m gonna fill that beautiful ass of yours with my cum!”

That is all the encouragement she needs as she begins bucking hard against him, shoving her ass hard against him, over and over! Feeling his cock swelling even more in her tight ass, she knows he is ready to cum. His hands grab her hips and he buries himself deep inside of her and begins to empty his seed into her ass. “Cum for me, baby! Cum with me now!” he demands as he presses his fingers against her clit and rubs hard.

“Oh, Gaawwddd!” she screams as she feels him squirting inside her, grinding against her, and feels his fingers on her clit. “Oh fuucckk, baby, fuckkk!” Her cum covers his hand, dripping onto her thighs and running down her legs. He pulls himself from her ass and turns her as he gently picks her up and holds her gently in his arms.

“Oh, my precious little slut! That was just the beginning of our evening together! I have plans for you my love!” He has been planning this for a few days, working to set it all up, and she has no idea what’s in store for her.

Walking into her room, he picks out her clothing for the evening, a sleek, short red dress that reveled more than it covered, a tiny red bra and an even tinier thong. “You will leave the cum on you, I want everyone to know that you belong to me. Now hurry precious, get dressed, you have a date to keep!”

She dresses according to his instructions, feeling his cum drying on her legs. Coming into the room, he sits on the arm chair and watches her applying her makeup and fixing her hair. Meeting his eyes in the mirror, she sees the excitement in them. Knowing that he would never let any harm come to her, she relaxes and finishes getting ready.

Kissing her lips softly, handing her the tube of red lipstick, he slips her collar on her neck while she applies the lipstick. Standing back and studying her, his cock grows hard once again. He is thinking of the evening ahead, thinking of what her reaction will be when she finds out that he is planning on taking her to the Gentleman’s Club.

Published 
Written by buttercup2u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments