Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His room his rules

"A girl's first time being dominated"

18
4 Comments 4
61.8k Views 61.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
"I’ve never done anything like this before," I thought as the car drove further and further away from the club and the streets I knew. The man driving the car, I didn’t even know his name, I met at the club and now we’re going to his house. It was his idea to have a one night stand and for some reason I just couldn’t say no to him so I got into his car and here we are.

“Not long now,” he said as his hand slipped up my leg, his fingers brushing the skin hidden under my skirt.

I nodded, looking out the window, not trusting myself to speak. I could feel myself getting horny from his touch. I couldn’t put my finger on it, there was just some thing about him that made me want to be with him. The car started to slow down and turn in to drive way. The house in front of me was a 4 bedroom detached house with a neat front garden. He got out of the car, walked round and opened my door. Taking my hand from my lap he pulled me out of the car, pressed me against the car, and kissed me passionately while his hands went under my skirt and grabbed my arse tightly.

“Let’s go inside,” he told me and pulled me by the hand in to his house, locking the door behind him.

“Bedrooms upstairs on the right, I’ll be up there in a second,” he whispered in my ear.

“Okay,” I agreed and walked upstairs. I could feel his eyes watching me as I went. The only door on the right had a lock on it, and at first I thought it was locked but when I got closers I saw the door was slightly ajar. Stepping in to the room I saw a four poster large bed in the middle of the room with black sheets on. I sat down on the edge of the bed, my heart pounding in my chest. What I was doing, going to a complete strangers house without telling any one where I was going, had finally started to set in. Maybe I shouldn’t of gone with him but it too late now; I could here him coming up the stairs. Besides what’s the harm in having a one night stand, all my friends had done it and been fine.

He walked straight in the room carrying a small suitcase, which he put down to one side without saying a word. The he came over and kissed me, pushing me down on to soft bed. His hands exploring my body through my clothes and moaning in my mouth as he did so. I could feel my body moving with his and my hands slipped under his t-shirt to feel his smooth skin.

“I don’t even know you name,” I told him as he kissed my neck.

“You can call me… 'Master'.” He said and flipped me over on to my front, pinning me down with his body. I tried to move but couldn’t, I could feel my heart going crazy but at the same time I was getting more and more turned on. He pushed me to the of the bed near the pillows and moved the sheet to reveal wrist restraints on both sides of the bed. He grabbed my hands and shoved them in to the restraints so I couldn’t move at all, I was completely helpless and we both new it.

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” he sounded happy as his fingers pressed against my knickers, feeling how wet my pussy was underneath. I nodded, keeping my head on the bed. He spanked my arse.

“Naughty girl, when I ask you something I expect answer!” He ordered and spanked me again, this time harder.

“Yes, I’m enjoying this,” I admitted, feeling my face turn red. His hands slightly slide up and down legs.

“Good girl, you’re going to do exactly as I say or else you’ll be punished,” he told me as he got off of me and stood up on the floor beside the bed.

“Yes,” I said. He leaned over the bed and spanked my arse again, this time hard enough to make me cry out.

“Yes what slut?” He growled in my ear.

“Yes master,” I quickly said to avoid being spanked again. He walked away from the bed and unzipped the suitcase, but his back was in the way. When he turned round to face me I saw that he was holding a blindfold. I shook my head and looked into his eyes, silently begging him to let me see.

“Now don’t be naughty again my pet, or I’ll have to punish you.” He looked straight into my eyes make sure I knew he being completely serious, he then walked over to me, I offered no resistance to the blindfold and my world turned black. I tried to listen to what he was doing but all I heard was things being moved around.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

His fingers made me jump as they once again felt up my legs until they reached my now soaked underwear.

“Yummy,” was all he said before I felt cold metal against my skin and my clothes falling of my body. Just a few snips of the scissors was all it took for him to have me completely naked and chained to his bed.

I felt cold metal clamp over my ankle and when I moved, I heard to the chain links clink. He reached over, undid my wrists and flipped me onto my back. His hands gripped my ankles and force them apart so my legs were wide open. He laid down in his boxers in between my legs, pushing his hard cock against my clit. His tongue flicked over my nipples teasingly.

“I’m going to have whatever I want from you bitch, right?” He growled in my ear.

“Yes master, take whatever you want,” I panted, silently begging him to stop teasing and just have me now. I felt a hot tongue slide down my neck before his lips closed around my nipples, I arched my back pushing myself into him to as he licked and sucked, then moved to the other breast. I moaned as his fingers started stroking my clit while his mouth stayed on my breasts. He stopped suddenly and I laid back on the bed frustrated and panting.

“Does my whore want to me to continue,” he asked, leaning over me with his face so close that I could feel breath on my cheek.

“Yes, oh god please yes!” I begged him.

“You’re going to have to earn it, now open your mouth,” he ordered. I opened my mouth and felt his cock lightly press against my lips. His hand wrapped around the back of my head, grabbing my hair, and he forced his cocked all the way into mouth until I could feel the tip pressing against the back of my mouth. I felt my hair being pulled and took it as a sign to start sucking. I sucked and licked his cock as he moved it back and forth in my mouth. I heard him moan and pull my hair tighter. When he had had enough, he slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth and pushed me down on the bed without saying any thing. His fingers slid pasted my clit and went straight into my wet pussy. I moaned and arched my back as he went deeper and deeper inside me, his finger pressed against me in the right place. He rubbed my spot while I moaned, I could feel myself about to cum when he stopped suddenly.

“Fuck sake!” I complained. His response was to grab my side, pull me towards him and spank my arse, hard, three times, each time I cried out.

“Don’t misbehave bitch, you can cum when I let you,” he whispered in my ear, grabbing my arse tightly where he had just spanked me. “Now open your legs, I want to taste.” he ordered and second later I felt his tongue lick my clit, send waves of pleasure up my body. My hips started moving, pushing my clit against his mouth as he licked.

“I think its time you got fucked bitch,” he told me before he flipped me over once again on my front, except this time he pulled into doggy and placed the tip of his cock against my pussy. Grabbing my arse to hold me still, he forced his cock into my pussy and begun pounding into me, hard and fast. I moaned and grabbed the pillows as he pleased himself and me at the same time.

“Like that bitch?” he panted from behind me.

“Yes master, please don’t stop!” I cried.

“Do you want to cum?” He asked.

“Oh god yes, please let me cum please!” I begged feeling myself getting closer and closer and hoping he wouldn’t stop again.

“Go on bitch cum for your master!” he ordered and I did. My arms and legs gave way and left me lying on my front, panting. He gave on final hard push inside me and I felt his cum fill my pussy. He slowly pulled out of me and laid down on the bed by my side.

“Go to sleep my pet, I’ll see you in the morning,” was all he said before turning is back to me. I feel asleep soon after.

When I woke up the next day he wasn’t there but next to the bed were two plastic bags, one had my cut up clothes and phone in it, the other had a t-shirt and jeans inside. I put on the clothes, which fit me surprisingly well, picked up the other bag and crept downstairs. After looking around the house for a few minutes it became clear that he had already left. So I left the house headed home on foot, while walking I heard my phone go off. The text read, “same time next week?”

 I smiled and without any hesitation I replied, “I’ll be there at 8:30”.

Published 
Written by QueenOfKink
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments