Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

HIS

"BDSM SPANKING"

13
0 Comments 0
15.7k Views 15.7k
18.7k words 18.7k words

He grabbed her wrists as she tried to move away.


"Be still, he commanded.


She still struggled. Slap. He backhanded her. She caught her breath and paused for a second to measure in her mind his new aggression.


"Let me go," she pleaded.


"Be quiet and be still," he commanded again. "You will do as I say."


She looked at him with contempt and then jerked again, hoping to free herself from his grip but without success. Slap. He slapped her again. She was startled by his violence.


"I require that you obey me," he said. "Do you understand?"


She was beginning to. Her mind was in turmoil. She had never bowed to any man's will before and now this hulking man held her captive both physically and emotionally. She was repulsed yet excited by him. She had valued her independence, yet was now being told to abandon and forsake it. She was frightened too.


She tried to calm herself and to be still until he released her. Then she planned to run.


She could feel his grip relaxing a little. She relaxed also, thinking that this would soon pass, and he would become reasonable. However, she was wrong.


Feeling her calmer now, he released her for a moment and turned his back. She could not see what he was doing, but did not try to move as he was still too close to her.


He turned to face her, grabbed her wrists again, and quickly looped a cord around them before she realized what he was doing. Panic filled her mind as he secured her wrists tightly together.


"Please don't. That's not necessary," she pleaded.


He finished tying and then pulled the loose cord length as he stood. She was pulled up from the chair by him and was forced to walk behind him as he went out of the room. She had to walk quickly to stay with him in order to keep the cord from hurting her.


She was surprised when she saw the room. There were pegs and eyehooks securely installed to a massive wooden frame. The frame was attached to the wall and stood about a foot away from it. The top of the frame extended out about three feet and was heavily braced.


Her heart raced faster. She felt hot and a little sick.


He looped the end of the cord through an eyehook, pulled it hard, and drew her arms up above her head. She had to stand up straight to keep her wrists from hurting. He tied the cord back to the frame and stood back looking at her.


She looked at him, her eyes full of fear, and begged "Please let me loose. I will not run, and I will obey you. Don't hurt me."


He did not answer, but instead moved across the room and opened a large box. He reached inside and searched for something. She could not see what he was doing, but she knew he had no plans to release her now. She tried to breathe, but found it hard to control her panic.


He came back to her, carrying more cord and other items. He knelt down and placed a cuff around each ankle. She pleaded with him not to continue. After a furtive kick, she stood still as he looped cords through the eyelet of each cuff and looped the end through a hook on the frame on each side. He pushed her legs apart and tied the cord back to hold her spread in that position.


He brought out a studded leather collar and fastened it around her neck, being careful to have it snug, but not choking. He returned to the box and searched again. Soon he returned with a cat-o-nine, a paddle and a lash. He held them up for her to see.


"I think you disobeyed me because you wanted to be punished. Didn't you?"


"No. I just didn't like you telling me what to do," she replied.


"Well you will learn to obey me whether you like to or not", he said.


In addition, with that remark, he brushed the cat across her breasts, and then quickly flicked it across her. She cringed at the first blow, but did not feel any pain, so she relaxed a little.


"He is just trying to scare me", she thought.


She soon found out he was doing much more as she felt the sting of the paddle across her buttocks. She shrieked in pain as he swung again. The force of his blow almost knocked her off balance, and she would have fallen had she not been tied.


"No," she screamed.


Moreover, in response he swung again.


"Stop," she yelled.


He responded with another blow, and then another, each time harder. Her buttocks stung and she felt pain radiating across her ass. Repeatedly he hit her, until she was quiet.


He then began to undo her shirt and then opened it up and unfastened her bra. Her breasts were free then, and he felt them and cupped them in his hands. Her nipples betrayed her by their hardness. He pinched them and pulled them, stretching them away from her chest.


He went back to the box and brought two clamps that he placed on her nipples. The pressure was intense as they clamped hard onto her sensitive nipples. He flicked and moved them to toy with her, and laughed as she groaned and her body shook and shivered with the manipulation.


He took the cat again and flicked it across her naked breasts, the laces slapping her with little stings. He flicked harder as she writhed under the blows. Her white flesh was turning light pink. Her areole and nipple buds were dark red.


Repeatedly he flicked the cat across her. She moaned with each slap. Guttural moans of pain and excitement. She was ashamed to think that this abuse was exciting her. How could that be?


When he was tired, he stopped and moved a chair near to her and sat silently studying her. She was tired of this position and her body ached for some movement and relief from the tight cords. She did not ask though and he did not release her.


He left the room, fixed a drink, and made a few telephone calls. He finally returned and went to her. He removed the tit clamps and rolled her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. They were so sensitive and hurt from the pressure they had been under, but she groaned as he played. The pain became pleasure and she was lost to it then.


"Will you obey me now?" he asked as he teased her.


"Yes, release me now so we can make love."


"That's the wrong answer," he replied as he loosened her slacks and lowered them.


He pulled her panties down and examined her buttocks. They were still pink from the earlier paddling. He rubbed and massaged them gently for a moment. When he was certain she was unharmed, he picked the paddle up and swatted her ass again.


"Unnnnhhhhh," she moaned as the paddle struck her bare flesh.


She jumped under the sting and he continued raining blow after blow across her ass. She groaned and begged him not to continue. Her pleading drove him on and he began to hit her harder and harder, and had to subdue himself so he would not permanently hurt her.


She was crying when he stopped. He sat in the chair again and stared at her. She looked back at him, cried harder, and shook violently.


"How can you hurt me like this?" she asked. "I thought you loved me."


"I would not spend this time punishing you and training you if I did not love you," he

Answered.


She was struck by his answer and wondered how he could hurt someone he loved. She knew she could not.


"How can you say that, when I am hurting like this?"


"You don't have to hurt", he answered. "Simply obey me and I won't have to punish you."


"What if I don't think you are right when you tell me to do something?" she asked.


"Do not question me, just do it," he answered.


She thought for a moment and decided that the only way she was getting out of the restraints and being safe from more punishment was by agreeing to whatever he said.


"OK, I will. Now let me down. I am tired of this game and my arms and legs are hurting and my ass is sore."


He shook his head and picked the paddle up again. Whap. He struck her harder again and again. She screamed with each blow. He beat her until his arm tired. Her buttocks were deep red and swollen with the marks of the paddle.


Tears streamed down her face. She looked defeated. All defiance had left her expression now.


He sat for a moment and then he said, "I am your Master. You are mine. I control you. I decide what you do and when. You serve at my beck and call and for my pleasure. If you please me, you should get pleasure from serving me well, and I will give you pleasure as well. If you do not please me or disobey me, I will punish you. Do you understand?"


"Yes Master", she answered.


In addition, as the words flew out of her mouth, she realized she now understood her destiny, and knew why she was there. She relaxed then and a calm feeling flowed over her. She was his now in every way.

Chapter 2 He sensed a change in her then. The look in her eyes was different and her posture was more submissive, so he released her and helped her to the couch. He got her a drink and massaged her calves and then her shoulders. She melted under his touch, knowing that he did care for her, and she was happy that she was his.


When she was rested, he picked up his leash and fastened it to her collar.


"Throughout your life, you will be tested many times and many ways. Some things that happen may merely be a test or they may just be random occurrences. You must assume that everything is a test. A test to reinforce your commitment and resolve as mine. In the next few days, I intent to train you in the way you will life from now on. Consider every task, no matter what it is, to be both training and a test. Do you understand little one?"


"Yes Master."


He stood up and pulled her leash. She stood and followed him. "On the floor," he commanded.


She dropped to her hands and knees and followed him as he led her about the room. Stopping, starting, pulling her up and then forcing her down. He walked her through the paces until he was satisfied, then took her back to the room and removed the leash.


"You will wear this collar at all times. It is a symbol of my possession of you. Others will see it and know you are under the control of a Master. Only fools will attempt to gain your attention, and you will recognize them as that. You are mine now. You are under my control. You are for my desires. You serve at my pleasure. In addition, you are under my protection. Do you understand?"


"Yes Master."


"I need to make a few calls. Put these on while I am busy."


He held up a matching pair of white lace panties and bra, and then handed them to her as he left the room.


She dressed and waited, shaking in anticipation.


Soon he returned and sat in the chair across from her. "Please me" he said.


She was unsure about what he wanted, but she rose and began to sway and slowly dance before him. Turning sensuously and moving so that he could see her body. She could soon tell that he was pleased by his obvious arousal. She moved between his legs, bent over him, and waited for his hands to touch her.


His hands touched her face and then moved down her body, tracing her shape and moulding her flesh with his firm power. She was breathless and she leaned closer for his kiss of approval. Instead, he pushed her down to the floor and took her head in his hands.


"You are not in control," he said.


She reeled back slightly, for she was only seeking his approval and blessing through a physical act. He held her chin in his hand and looked directly in her eyes.


"You will respond to my needs, not I to yours."


In addition, he stood and pulled her up and led her to the frame again. Her heart raced in panic as she realized he planned to restrain her again. She prayed that he would not whip or paddle her again so hard. She was thrilled from the sting of the paddle and the wispy pain of the cat on her breasts, but the continued assault from before had gone beyond painful pleasure to simply pain.


She did not make a sound and struggled to be sure not to show any defiance as he secured her wrists. He looped the cord through the eyelet and hoisted her up. He did not secure her ankles.


He retrieved more cord, came to her, and removed her bra. Her breasts felt warm even though the room was cool. She felt her nipples harden from the temperature, but mostly from excitement.


He licked and sucked her nipples, stiffening them even more, until she felt that warm liquidly sensation run down from her chest to her stomach and then further below. She felt flushed and needy, but fought to remain calm and quiet as he played.


When he was satisfied, he began to wrap the cord around her breasts, crossing over from one breast to the other and when he had a few rounds circling each breast, he looped between them causing them to tighten. Her breasts were forced into conical shapes and stuck straight out.


They were swollen from the constriction and were red. He tied off the cord and stood back looking at his work for a moment. Then he reached for her nipples and teased them. Flicking them with his fingers...Pinching them and pulling them. Rolling them between his fingers and thumbs. She was almost faint from the strength of the sensations, and felt like she would burst.


Then he stopped and took his seat again, gazing at her there in that awful situation, her body on fire... tied up... her breasts tortured from his attentions and the cords. In addition, she would have done anything for relief. She tried to stay focused on her role, and struggled to stay still.


He laughed and said "Now who has enticed whom?"


"You have, Master," she replied.


Moreover, with that, he came to her, reached into her panties, felt her wetness, rubbed her, and fingered her until she heaved and shook under the orgasms. Then he loosed her restraint, lowered her arms, and untied her wrists.


He pushed her down where she stood and unzipped his pants. His cock leapt out and he pushed her head toward it. She looked up for approval before she sucked it deep into her mouth.


Later when she was alone in her room, she lay thinking about the day. A shiver ran through her as she wondered what tomorrow would bring.

Chapter 3 The next morning was rainy and dreary, and she felt listless as she lay in bed. She needed to get up and run some errands, but her mind was full of the previous day's experiences. She fell asleep last night replaying the events and found herself excited and needing relief. She brought herself to a shattering climax as she imagined what he might have planned for her today


And now the day was upon her. She showered, dressed, and made some breakfast. She had just started a little cleaning when the phone rang. She ran to answer it.


It was Master.


"I want to meet you for lunch at Toni's Grotto at 1:15."


"Yes Master."


"You know what to wear I believe."


"Yes Master, my collar."


"Yes little one."


He hung up and she sat quietly. Her heart raced and she could not breathe. It was 8:35. She wished the time would fly by faster and busied herself with house chores until 12. Then she dressed in a green pantsuit and put her make up on. When she was ready to leave, she looked in the mirror and realized she did not have the collar. She gasped at how close she had been to causing a huge problem for herself. She buckled it and turned it around in position then left for the restaurant.


As she drove, she noticed people in cars passing her, looking at her. She was puzzled at first, then realized they were looking at the collar. That did not make her uneasy at all. She found herself strongly proud and excited that they noticed and were curious. She told herself that it was a sign of commitment to her Master and she wanted everyone to know she belonged to him.


She soon pulled into the parking lot and went inside. The hostess met her and took her immediately to his table. He rose to greet her and looked at her approvingly.


"You are beautiful," he said.


She blushed like a schoolgirl and smiled in appreciation as he held the chair for her.


"I took the liberty of ordering wine," he said.


She thanked him for the consideration and looked around the room. Eyes were fixed on her and that made her a little uncomfortable. She turned uneasily in her chair.


"Don't worry about them. They are curious and probably haven't seen a woman as beautiful as you."


She smiled at his compliment. The waiter arrived with the wine and offered it for Master's approval. He nodded his head and had two glasses poured.


"To knowledge and memory and of course to passion," he said.


They drank together and she felt very relaxed and mellow through lunch.


He leaned to her and said, "We will continue your training now my little one." As he spoke, he revealed the leash, which he had stowed under the table. She nervously looked around as he attached it to her collar.


"I can't do this," she thought, but she rose with him and stood waiting for direction.


"Down", he said.


She went to her knees and hands. She felt flushed and hot as she crawled behind him to the back of the room.


A hush fell over the room as they passed by. Eyes burnt into her. Soon whispers filled her ears. He led her back to the table and then made a pass around the entire room, exhibiting her as he would a champion at the Westminster Show. They returned to their seats. She sank into her chair and was afraid to look up.


He took her face in his hands and made her look up at him. He smiled, then leaned to her and kissed her lips...tenderly and lovingly. He took her hands and held them as he said, "You pleased me today with your submission. I know it was difficult for you to allow me to lead you before others."


He kissed her hand gallantly and then stood up to leave. He pulled her chair back and they walked out together.


"Each day will have lessons and tests for you. How you meet them will determine if they are difficult for you or easy. Facing and accepting the difficult and unfamiliar will make you stronger and the tasks easier. I want you to be submissive yet strong. Do you understand my little one?"


"Yes Master."


When they arrived at her car, he put her inside, leaned in, and kissed her deeply.


"Tonight, you will know pleasure like you have never known before."


He stood watching as she drove away.


Her mind swam with images of the lunch and the feeling of his kiss. She was giddy imagining what pleasures he had in mind for her. Her life would be full of challenges and many exciting moments from now on, she realized.

Chapter 4 When she returned home, she undressed and lay on the bed. She was wired from the excitement of being led in the restaurant. She had no idea previously how stimulating it could be to demonstrate her submission in such blatant ways. She found her fingers touching and caressing her legs and then moving between them, as she thought about how it must have appeared to the other patrons.


She writhed on the bed with her passion, as she relived that humiliating, yet so exciting moment. She knew then without doubt that he would bring her out of her mundane world and into one that she had never imagined. She was ready and willing for anything he would require.


She flew in ecstatic bliss from orgasm to orgasm and finally collapsed, weary and sated, and fell asleep. Her dreams were vivid and active until she woke three hours later.


She fixed a light dinner and soaked in the tub. Candles and perfumes blessed her in this pleasure, and she was calm and relaxed when she finished and dried her body. She dressed slowly, being sure to make the best presentation when he came later.


She hummed as she readied herself. She was so absorbed that she jumped in surprise when the phone rang.


"I am late today. I want you to meet me at my place about 7," he said.


"Yes Master. Shall I bring any dinner for you or may I fix you something there?"


"No. I plan to feast on you," he responded.


A chill of excitement ran through her. Her hands shook as she placed the phone back on the table. She felt nervous deep in her stomach and she could sense her face flushing. She breathed deeply and begged time to fly.


Finally, she was at his door. She knocked twice and finally heard footsteps approaching. He opened the door. He wore black satin pants and a white linen shirt, open almost to his waist. She had never seen him dressed like this before. She stared for a moment, and then he took her hands and led her inside.


He had chilled wine ready. They sat and talked for a long time. It was very relaxing and she was happy for his interest. She excused herself and went to the bathroom. When she returned, he was gone. She sat for a minute and when he did not call or reappear, she walked around the room, looking at the books in the shelves and his paintings.


"Join me back here," she heard.


She walked to the sound and found him sitting in his chair in the room she had been in before. She knew he was there for a purpose, and she suddenly grew anxious. He rose and led her to the bed.


"Lie down and relax," he said.


She lay back, but was very tense and nervous. He sensed this and sat beside her. His hands massaged her shoulders, and soon he felt her muscles soften. She began to become comfortable and when he could tell she was ready, he stood up.


He went to the box and removed the ankle cuffs and cord. Her heart beat rapidly. She prayed under her breath that he would not beat her with the paddle tonight, but she was silent and tried not to seem afraid.


"Remove your clothes," he said.

 

She slowly sat up and began to unfasten her blouse and then pulled it out of her skirt and placed it on a chair. She unzipped her skirt, stepped out of it and laid it on top of the blouse. She stood before him in her bra and panties. She was still for a moment as he stared at her, examining her body and devouring her with his eyes.


He sat down in his chair and motioned for her to continue. She reached back, undid her bra snaps, and pulled it away from her breasts. She dropped it to the floor. Her hands rubbed across the front of her panties, lighting touching her stomach and then her mound before slipping between her legs for a few seconds.


He shifted positions and crossed his legs as he watched. Her hands slid down the sides of her panties and she pushed them down, rolling them as they were lowered to her knees. She raised a leg and stepped out of them, letting them drop to the floor.


She stared at him as she sat back on the bed and slowly swung her legs up. She reclined flat on her back with her arms spread and her legs slightly open, waiting for him to take her. He sat for a few minutes more and then walked to the bed. He took her left arm, looped the cord around her wrist, and tied it securely. He loosely tied the free end to the corner post of the bed on that side.


He went around the bed and secured her right arm in the same manner, but he moved her so that the cord would not have much slack. She was tied by her wrists to the bed and unable to roll over or move from that position.


He moved to the foot of the bed and pulled her left leg to him. He placed the ankle cuff on, threaded a cord through the eyelet, and tied it. He pulled the loose end to the lower corner post and tied it.


He tied her right leg in the same manner to the opposite post.


She lay still, but she was breathing deep fast breaths. Her chest heaved and her face, neck, and chest were flushed.


He sat back down and looked at her. Her eyes met his, and he could see she had willingly given herself to him tonight. There was no resistance in her look...only slight concern and submission.


"I am pleased with you tonight, and I want you to be pleased also," he said.


He went to the bed, leaned down, began to kiss her feet, and then moved slowly up her legs, being careful to cover every part of her with his kisses...wet lips moving and pressing against her. Leaving a trail of wet sucking marks as he kissed his way up her legs.


His hands caressed her, massaged her muscles, and prepared her for his lips. She lay back, with eyes closed as he worked his sweet magic on her, and she was lost to all but that rich feeling that filled her body, soul and mind.


In addition, he continued until he reached her upper thighs. She was full of anticipation as he came so close to her secret womanless. She bit her lip to prevent herself from begging him to touch and kiss her then. However, he did not. He moved up her stomach and then continued his attentions up to her breasts.


She was becoming more excited as he kissed and fondled her breasts. His fingers and thumbs rolled her nipples, pulled, and pinched them. His hands constantly moving and each touch changing and then changing again. Her breasts and nipples had never received such attention before. She squirmed as much as she could, her needs increasing with every kiss and lick and suck he lavished on her.


She felt herself building to orgasms and then felt her body shake as she climaxed. It was a strong, yet strange sensation she felt as the orgasms flowed through her body. She was cumming but still did not feel the complete release she needed.


He slowed down his activity as she moaned, and then he stood up and went back to the box as she relaxed and calmed down. He returned with a long scarf and a hand-massaging vibrator. He sat beside her, began to caress her thighs, and slowly moved to her pussy.


His hands massaged her legs, kneading the muscles of her thighs and relaxing her, yet making her tense from excitement as he moved up further with each circle of his hands. Soon he pressed his hand against her vulva. His fingers curled slightly and then slipped down between her legs and into the wet opening between her labia. She gasped as she felt his fingers enter her.


She struggled to move, wanting him to go deeper and give her more then, but she could not. He slowly examined and explored her with his fingers. They traced her lips rubbing up and down the length both inside and on the outside. She felt his hands pulling her lips apart and his hot breath blowing across her tingling vagina.


Then she felt him rubbing and teasing her clit, bringing it up and out of its shroud, stiffening and hardening. His lips closed around it and he sucked and flicked it with his tongue and pulled it. She groaned and sighed as he worked on her. His fingers probed into her, massaged, and caressed her inside and his lips and tongue bathed her lips and clit and then he sucked and kissed her lips and drank up the juices that now flowed freely from her.


She heaved and raised her pelvis, offering herself to him, and wanting more of his delicious pleasure. He sensed her needs and moved faster. His tongue darting in and out, flicking like a serpent's, lapping and teasing her. His lips closing around her pulsing, throbbing clit, urging her on. His lips kissing and loving her lips. His face pressed hard against her pussy, wet from her passion.


Then she began to buck uncontrollably in the throes of orgasms again, and this time she felt that complete release she wanted. Repeatedly she rose and fell with climaxes until she was spent, and she lay still. He rested his head on her stomach as she relaxed for a few minutes.


He sat up and when she had lost her sensitivity, he began to touch her again, slowly, tenderly. His fingers rubbed and massaged her lips and soon she was open and her pink wetness shone in the lights. He knotted the scarf, with little double knots about a half inch in diameter every two inches apart. She watched him work, not certain of his plans, but thrilled at the prospect of something new.


When he was finished, he returned to her pussy and again touched her, exciting and reawakening her passion. He placed the end of the scarf inside her lips and pushed it inside with his fingers. He slowly worked the entire scarf, one knot at a time inside her. She felt a soft fullness she had never experienced before.


He strapped the hand massager on his right hand and turned it on. The humming sound filled the room. She watched, as he made ready. He smiled at her as he reached down to her. She felt the vibration immediately, as he began to massage her vulva, again pressing down on her mound and then moving across her labia, down between her legs. His hand retraced every inch of her pussy, along the lips, around her clit, up her thighs, and inside her slit.


She shook and vibrated without control as he massaged her. She lay back and gave herself over to the power of this new play, and she was washed away again by climax after climax after climax. She lost all sense of time and reality.


Moreover, when she had become too sensitive for his touch, he stopped and withdrew his hand and let her rest. He leaned down and kissed her lips, calm, slow, loving kisses.


In a few minutes, he got up, unfastened her restraints, and helped her up. She sat at the edge of the bed.


"I have to leave for an errand now", he said. "After I am gone, I want you to remove the scarf in your own private moment. Pull your legs together and slowly pull the end of the scarf so that the knots will pass through your lips one at a time. Take your time, for it may be intense."


He stood up, kissed her, and left the room. She sat for a few minutes gathering her composure and then started to dress. The scarf inside her was heavy on her mind. She was satisfied already, but she wondered what sensations would be caused from the scarf. She could not wait any longer, and did as he said.


When the first knot passed between her lips, she almost fainted. She was swollen and sensitive from the manipulation he had given her, and she felt the pressure against her lips magnified. She continued pulling and each knot wracked her until she thought she would explode. She collapsed and fell asleep.


When he returned, he covered her with a blanket and let her sleep until morn ing.

Chapter 5 She slept soundly all night and when she woke in the morning, the smell of coffee filled her nose. She went to the bathroom and when she was dressed, she joined him in the kitchen.


"You slept well, I believe," he said as he greeted her with a kiss.


"Yes Master. Thank you for such a wonderful night."


He smiled at her as he poured her a cup of coffee. He scooped up an omelette from the grill, placed in on a plate with wheat toast, and set it on the table. He pulled her chair out and she sat down. He joined her across the table.


"What do you expect from our relationship," he asked.


She thought for a moment and then replied, "You are my Master and I do whatever you tell me too."


"Yes. That is correct but there is more to it. Many people play at this lifestyle and treat it like a game, and for them that is fine. They use the power as stimulus for sexual excitement. You and I both found that pleasure in our interactions too. However, I believe that there is a deeper relationship that can be enriched if they both want to live the lifestyle. I intend that you be tested to see if you are capable of serving me in the manner that I require. Are you willing to submit yourself to such tests, without knowing in advance what they are?"


"Yes, Master."


"At all times you will wear one of the two collars I have for you. One has the studs and the leash eyelet. The other is plain black leather. The leash collar will be worn when I accompany you, so that I can walk you properly. The other collar is worn at all other times. You are not to conceal them, but to wear them proudly so all will know that you belong to me. Do you understand?"


"Yes, Master."


"I want you to do the following today. Buy yourself a pair of black spike heels and a black leather dress. It should be short enough to reveal your legs and should fall above your knees. I want you to go to a Music City and buy a CD of George Benson "Breezin." I want you to go to Krogers and buy groceries and then I want you to have your nipples or your eyebrows pierced. Any questions?"


"No, Master."


"Good. I will plan to meet you here then tonight at seven. I want you to show me your purchases and tell me about the day. I must leave now, so feel free to go when you choose."


He rose and kissed her cheek and left. She finished her breakfast, tidied up the kitchen a little, and removed the studded collar in favour of the plain black one. Then she left to do his bidding.


She drove to the shopping mall, where he had bought her clothing before and went into the shoe store. A salesman greeted her and followed her as she looked through the high heels. She soon found two pairs that seemed to meet his requirements and she asked to try them on. She sat as the salesman went into the back to find them.


He soon returned and sat across from her. He took the shoes and slipped hers off and helped place the new ones on her feet. She stood and looked at them in the mirror and walked around. She sat back down and tried the other pair on. She liked them much better and decided to take them. He carried the box as they went to the cash register.


"That is a beautiful choker you are wearing," he said.


"Thanks," she replied.


"Was it a gift?" he asked.


"Well, sort of," she replied. H


He completed the card transaction and wrapped the box and placed it in a sack. He thanked her for the business and she left the store.


Next, she went to the dress store across the mall. She walked around looking at all of the beautiful clothes. She really enjoyed seeing the styles and colours that were now popular. She found a Donna Karan black velvet dress and took it to the dressing room to try on. She called the saleslady and requested another size. It fit perfectly. She redressed and took it to the counter.


"Special occasion?" the sales lady asked.


"No," she replied, "just a party dress."


"Well it goes well with your collar. I'm sure your Master will be pleased."


She felt flushed and embarrassed and felt the need to declare, "No, it is just for me."


She rushed from the store.


She felt a little sick and walked quickly out of the mall. She sat in her car for a while and wished she had not been defensive about the collar, but she was unprepared for the question.


She drove out and immediately went to her favourite restaurant, but when she parked, she decided not to go in. Some of her friends might be there and the waitresses knew her well. She did not want any of them to see her like that. She had started to think of the collar as a beacon.


She started the car and shifted into reverse, then suddenly put it back in park and turned the ignition off. She reached up and unfastened the collar, removed it and placed it in the sack with the dress. She sighed in relief as she went in.


She ate lunch quickly and left for the music store. She did not want to drive the extra eight miles to Music City , so she stopped at another chain a few blocks away. She went in, found the CD, and purchased it.


She only had one errand yet to complete, she thought. She had discussed piercings before with him, and he had encouraged her to get them if she wanted. Now she was excited as she drove. She decided to get her navel pierced, instead. She thought that looked so cool on her friends that had them.


She screwed up her courage and went into the studio. It was brightly lit and did not look at all like the old grungy tattoo parlours used to. She soon was on a table and the clinician was started to prepare her. After a few painful minutes, she was finished and she carefully walked out to her car. She lifted her blouse to look, but could not see much because of the protective covering.


She drove home, carried her packages inside and undressed to relax. She lay on her bed and took a short nap. She was awakened by the telephone. It was him, reminding her to wear casual clothing when she met him at seven.


She showered and got ready and soon it was time to go. She was excited to show him that she had followed his instructions, and knew he would reward her. She tried to imagine what her reward might be. She felt a tingling deep in her stomach.


He was in a back room when she entered. She called out and he told her to meet him in the room. She knew which room he meant and went there. He entered soon and motioned for her to sit in a chair across from his.


"Did you do as I instructed?" he asked.


"Yes, Master," she answered and proceeded to show him her purchases, and then she lifted her shirt to show her navel stud.


He looked at the dress and shoes, and then the CD. He looked back at her and asked, "Where did you have lunch?"


Her heart skipped a beat.


He did not wait for an answer.


"So you are ashamed to be collared by me?" he quietly asked.


"No Master," she said.


"Then why did you remove your collar and why did you deny the significance of it to the saleslady and salesman?"


Her heart sank.


He continued. "Where did I tell you to purchase the CD? Wasn't it at Music City ? Did I tell you to get a navel piercing?"


She looked at the floor, unable to answer. His voice was louder now. She could feel his anger and worse yet his disappointment.


"It is obvious that you can't serve me as your Master, so get out. I don't have time for games and you have failed the simplest tests today."


She burst into tears and crawled across the floor to him.


She grabbed his legs and looked up, pleading, "Please Master, I was foolish and disobedient today, but I want to serve you more than anything in the world. If you give me another chance, you will see that I truly mean it. Please Master. I need you."


He pushed her away and sat quietly. She sat on the floor, sobbing. Her head was down and she was drained.


"You are so pathetic," he said. "I can't believe I am such a bad judge of character that I would waste my time on someone as wretched as you. You are like a little child, taking shortcuts, and lying about your mistakes and denying your self."


"Yes Master. I am all of those things. I cannot deny that because the truth is so painfully obvious. I do not deserve your patience and guidance. Nevertheless, Master, I look in your eyes as I tell you that I do want to serve you and I will prove myself to you if you give me one more chance. Please Master. I know I am useless without you. Make me something worthwhile by being your servant."


He was moved by her sincerity and he motioned for her to stand up. "You have but one chance. Do not fail, for if you do, I will not even speak to you or of you again."


She bowed and fell around his feet and kissed them in gratitude.


"But you will be punished severely for your bad judgment and for failing to obey me."


Her eyes were wide as she heard these words. Chills ran down her spine. She was frightened and excited.


"Remove your clothes. Go to the bathroom and then go get a drink. Then, sit at the edge of the bed. I need to get a few things and I will be right back."


She did as told and sat shaking as she waited.

Chapter 6 Soon he returned. She sat nervously waiting for him to do something. He moved to a table next to the frame, and with his back to her, he placed some things on it. She could not see what he had or what he was doing.


He turned to her and motioned her to come where stood in the middle of the frame. She walked to him and stood, resigned to her immediate fate.


He tied her wrists and hoisted her arms up. This time he was rougher and he strained to reach high enough so she would not feel the cord cutting into her. He kicked her legs apart with his boots and tied cords to her ankles. She felt the cords bite into her, without the softness of the cuffs.


She suddenly realized that he planned to punish her severely. His hands were rough and he tied her impatiently. Soon he had secured the cords back to the frame, and he walked back to the table, leaving her straining against the cords. It had been only a few minutes since he started restraining her, but she was already tiring.


He came back to her, reached behind her, unsnapped her bra, and slid it forward.


"Didn't I tell you to remove your clothes?" he asked.


He did not wait for her reply. He was unable to remove it over her arms, so he went back to his table and returned with scissors and promptly cut her straps so he could remove the bra. Her heart was racing now, as she became more frightened. This had become very serious.


He grabbed her panties and tore them off her. He ripped them in two and let the pieces hang on her calves above the cords. He stood back and looked at her with disdain.


"Even when you are going to be punished, you disobey me," he said.


"I planned to remove my underwear before you started Master," she answered.


"Just shut up."


He held a ball gag up so she could see it clearly, and then he placed it against her lips. She had never been gagged before, but she had an idea how it worked and opened her mouth wide as he placed it in and fastened the strap in the back.


Now she was silenced.


He held his open hands before her for a moment before he slapped her breasts. His palm stung as he struck her nipples and fleshy breasts. The moaned with each blow. He breasts were flailed and knocked swaying back and forth. She braced herself as well as she could in her position, but it was difficult to keep still as he continued his assault of her breasts. She groaned from the pain, but mostly from the sadness, she felt as she looked into his face and saw contempt and anger.


He looked deep into her eyes as he slapped her. His hands were pink from the slaps, but not as dark as her flesh. She was red and her nipples stood hard from the attacks. She was in pain, but was also stimulated. She wished he could not see that she was getting some pleasure from this torture.


When he tired, he sat in his chair across the room and stared at her for a few minutes. Then he left the room and returned with a glass. He sat back down and drank, refreshing himself. She hung from the frame, drained, sore, and hurting. Her eyes looked like those of a trapped animal, uncertain of its fate.


She saw him return to the table and watched him come to her side. He held up a cane. It was about three feet long and was limber and thin. He snapped it in the air to show its flexibility. He stood behind her, and she took a deep breath, waiting.


Whap. Whap. Whap. Whap. She felt needle like stings across her legs. Screams built up deep in her lungs but were trapped by her gag, and she could only snort through her nose to release that built up burst of air. Her mind was panicked and she was begging inside for mercy...for release...for an end to his switching. However, he continued, cane against her thighs and calves in the back and then the front.


Moreover, tears filled her eyes as she hung from the frame, the cords now pulling into her wrists. She was weak and unable to support herself adequately to hold her arms up high. She prayed for an end to this.


She became aware that he was no longer switching her and she looked around to see where he was. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him stretching out a bright fabric cord. He strung it out on the floor then rolled it up in a loose loop over his arm. When he had it all played out and then looped, he came to her and started to wrap it around her breasts.


He pulled the fabric tight around her breasts and then connected the loops together. Her breasts were constricted and held tightly in the strips and made to stand out from her chests in pointed cone shapes. She could feel the tightness and easily see her tits standing out in front of her in some grotesque cartoonish fashion.


When he had used all of the strips, he took his thumbs and forefingers and pulled her nipples, stretching them out. Then he pinched them, squeezing and tightly gripping them, flattening them. She closed her eyes, hoping to get lost in some memory that would take her away. However, there was no escape as he abused her captive nipples.


He soon tired of the nipple game and went back to the table. He returned after a few seconds and clamped clothespins to her nipples. They were already so sensitive and tender from his pinches and pulls that they pulsed and throbbed with pain under the pressure of the clamps.


He left the room for a few minutes, as she stood there, racked in misery.


She was aware of his presence next when she felt him releasing her ankles. "Stand up correctly" he said. She struggled to move her legs together, but was stiff and any movement brought pain. He then released the rope from the frame and undid her wrists. She staggered to gain her balance. He held her until she was steady, then took her hand and led her to his chair.


She stood there waiting for instruction. He went to the table and brought a few items, which he set down beside the chair. Then he sat down, and pulled her across his lap. She laid face down, her ass up in the air and her upper body hanging down, as were her legs.


His hands felt the fullness of her ass, and then down her thighs. She started to relax a little. After a few moments of touching her, he stopped. She looked back to see him pulling on a pair of very tight leather gloves. She looked away quickly.


The first blow on her buttocks surprised her. The second blow knocked the air out of her lungs. The third blow jarred her all over. Each successive blow on her ass shot pain through her body. Her ass was on fire as he spanked her unmercilessly. His hands were almost orchestrated and choreographed as they slapped and spanked her ass over and repeatedly.


She cried uncontrollably as he spanked her naked ass. Pink welts rose on her as he continued. Her ass heaved in the air as he rained blow after blow on her. Minutes passed until he finally stopped. She had lost all sense of time and was only vaguely aware that he had ceased.


He removed his gloves and examined her ass to be certain she was not bleeding or hurt other than red bruises. His hands massaged her round buttocks and she felt him gently and tenderly caressing her, almost as if he were apologising for his spanking by those caressing touches.


His hands covered her and she felt his finger slip down between her legs, almost tentatively at first. Then she felt in move deeper and slip inside her. His finger massaged and probed in her slit and rubbed against her lips. He pulled back for a second and then returned his hand. This time inserting two, then three fingers into her pussy. She moaned as she felt them, moving in and out and touching her deep inside. She moved her legs apart as much as possible, welcoming his hand and fingers.


When he had opened her up and she was soaking wet, he stopped for a few seconds. Then she felt a semi-hard object moving between her legs and forcing her pussy open even more. He pushed the dildo further inside her until it was at least six inches inside. He stopped and left it there.


She felt his fingers now massaging around her asshole. Slow circling massages and caresses. Relaxing and soothing her muscles. Then a finger pushing against her puckered muscle. Pushing slowly, then stopping for a moment and then pushing again. Soon she felt his finger in her ass. He was still, as she relaxed as much as possible.


Then he began to rub his finger in circles and stroke it in and out, and she liked that feeling and relaxed more. He removed the finger and she felt another object pressing against her hole. Smaller than the other one, but still larger than his finger. She felt a cold liquid dripping on her, lubricating the toy. Now it slipped into her ass easier. She sighed as she felt it filling her ass and pressing against the other toy deep in her pussy.


She felt his hands unfasten the gag and then pull it away from her. She stretched her jaws and bit down a few times to make them work again.


He pushed her off his lap. She stood before him. Her tits were still bound and clamped. Her pussy and ass were filled by dildos. She was red all over from her beatings, caning, and spankings. He motioned for her to kneel before him.


She knelt down between his legs and looked into his eyes. He held her face in his hands and stared back. Then she heard his zipper, as he unfastened his pants. She dared not break the eye contact, but she could see in her peripheral vision his hand reaching into his pants, and then pulling his cock out.


He took her head with one hand and pushed her down. His cock was hard and he moved her lips to it. She looked up.


"Suck my cock," he said.


She sucked it deep into her mouth and hungrily sucked and licked and devoured it. She moaned with him as she pulled it deep into her mouth, feeling his balls against her chin and the velvety head back against her throat. She gulped air as she stroked it in and out, relishing the feeling of his hot meat filling her mouth.


Pulsing, throbbing, hot. She played it with her lips and sucked it with her throat and held it tight between her lips, eager to please, and desperate for his approval.


Moreover, he let her pleasure him, and soon he held her head tight in his hands and she felt him stiffen and then stop moving as he shot his hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed quickly as load after load pumped into her. In addition, she stroked his shaft, urging the last drops out and onto her lips. He sat back and watched as she cleaned his cock off and licked the last wetness away.


She was so excited that she squirmed over the toys inside her. She started to reach down to move them for her pleasure, but he stopped her. "You have not earned the right to that pleasure", he said. "Go lie on the bed and rest, but do not touch yourself."


She waddled to the bed and lay down. He sat in his chair and watched her for almost an hour.


Finally, he said, "Go clean up and get dressed. Take those out and off and leave them on the table. I have things to do. Go home. Perhaps I will call you sometime when I feel charitable."


She did as he said.

DianeBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianeBlake

Chapter 7 A week passed and she was distraught. Her mind was filled with regret that she had lost his interest. She called in sick and lay in bed or wandered around the neighbourhood aimlessly. Time crept by, and she had given up all hope of seeing Master again.

"Ring." the telephone suddenly came alive. The sound, once familiar and friendly, startled her. She sat shaking, afraid to answer. She dreaded contact with her friends and workers and so she let it ring until it finally stopped.


Then it started ring again and it continued for one minute, then two, then three. Annoyed, she finally picked it up and held it to her ear without speaking.


"Hello." A brusque voice said. She shivered, unable to answer immediately.


"Hello. Are you there? Answer me."


"Yes Master. I am here Sir."


"Why didn't you say hello as you normally do?"


"I was surprised to hear your voice Sir."


"Surprised or disappointed?"


"Oh not disappointed Sir. It's that I was afraid I would never hear from you again, and when I heard your voice, I didn't know what to say."


"I think you do know, don't you, child?"


"Yes, Master. I was so foolish to lose your guidance and care. Please, Sir, may I have another chance to prove my devotion to you?"


"Why will this be different? What has changed? Why should I waste any more of my time on you? There are others that also need control and direction, and many of them will obey their Master."


"Yes, Master. Thank you for reminding me. I was like a child, thinking I could play games and manipulate you because you cared for me, and I was wrong. I know that I need your control, and I cannot live well without it. Please Master, I am unworthy of your attentions, but I promise from my heart that I will prove to be your loyal and devoted servant. I will do all that you ask and require."


"You have one last chance. Be here at three this afternoon."


The telephone was silent. She sat still for a moment, trying to realize that she was given another chance. She got up and went to the bathroom and started filling the bathtub with hot water, then went to the kitchen and fixed a sandwich. She was suddenly hungry, and realized she had not eaten for a couple of days.


After she had eaten, she climbed into the tub and lay back in the soothing water, and thought about meeting her Master again.


Soon she finished and dried off as she tried to decide what to wear. Finally, she chose the black dress she had worn when they met. She also pulled the panties and bra that Master had given her from the bureau.


She frantically searched for stockings to wear. Pantyhose would not be acceptable.


She slipped into the panties and pulled the bra on and snapped it and sat before her mirror and starting applying her make up. She did not want to look too trampish, but still wanted to show Him that she could be a little slutty.


When she was satisfied with her look, she put the stockings and dress on, locked the house and went to the car.


She tried to imagine how she would react when she saw him, and more importantly how He would react. She was nervous yet excited as she threaded through the traffic.


She turned down the street leading to his house at 2:40. She stopped in front for a moment, then drove down the block and waited until exactly 2:58. Then she pulled into the drive and walked to the door. It was exactly 3:00 as he had said.


She knocked twice, and waited. Only a few seconds passed before he opened the door.


"Come in."


He stepped aside to allow her in. He reached for her hands and clasped them warmly. He held them tight, and she was relieved that he was being cordial.


He led her to his study.


"Sit" he motioned to the leather couch. She sat. He moved across the room and sat in his chair.


"This is your only chance."


"Yes Master, I know."


"Will you do as I say, without question, without discussion and without hesitation, no matter what the instructions may be?"


"Yes, Master," she quickly answered.


"Very well. Do you remember why I sent you away?"


"Yes, Master."


"Why?"


"Because I was disobedient, Sir."


"Yes. And are you obedient now?"


"Yes, Master. I am yours to use and instruct as you please."


"Show me what you are wearing."


She stood and walked to him, then turned around and then slowly raised her dress to reveal her panties. She pulled them tight into her pussy, and then turned again and bent over so he could see them pulled up into her cunt and ass.


She straightened up, undid her top buttons, and opened it up so that her breasts in the bra were easily seen.


She watched for his expression, and she thought she detected a faint smile of pleasure on his lips and in his eyes, so she lifted the dress over her head and stood there wearing only the bra and panties and stockings and shoes.


She paused as if waiting for instructions.


"Go on."


She reached back, unsnapped the bra, and pulled it down off her tits. She slid both hands down the sides of her panties and pulled them down. She stepped out of them and tossed them aside with the bra.


She stood still again wearing only stockings and shoes.


He rose and walked past her and she could hear him opening a shopping bag. She did not dare turn to see what he was doing. He came back and handed a package to her.


"Put these on."


She opened it and pulled out a pair of rubber panties with the crotch cut out and a rubber bra with holes in the cup.


The panties were tight and as she pulled them up, she could feel them squeezing her labia. It was the most erotic feeling she had know from clothing. She pulled the bra over her tits and positioned them so that her nipples stuck through the holes. The bra was tight also and it served to pull more of her tit into the hole than just her nipples. They felt as if they were being sucked by the soft rubbery holes.


She felt a stirring deep in her stomach.


She turned to model the garments.


"Good. Now put your dress back on."


She was puzzled by this command. She was ready for him to take and use her. She needed that then. However, she did as she was told, assuming he wanted to undress her or have her strip for him again.


"I will give you three tasks of redemption. Pay close attention. Here is the first one."


"Go to the family type cafeteria at the Mall on Golden Avenue . I do not remember the name of the place. Walk around through the dining area and stop at 14 tables with 3 or more people and tell them "I am the pet of Master D".


"Call me when you have done that for instructions about your next task."


The feeling inside her stomach, that had seconds ago been from sexual arousal, now turned to nausea. Dread filled her mind, but she did not react.


"Yes Master," she said as she left.

Chapter 8 She closed the car door and started the engine. Her pussy felt the blast of cold air from the air conditioner first. She spread her legs to savour the sensation. She drove down the street and after she turned the corner, she stopped so she could try to figure out how she could do this task.


She cringed at the idea of going into a public restaurant, full of strangers and telling them that she was the pet of her Master. What would be even worse would be if there were people there that she knew. That thought really bothered her, but she knew she had no choice, so she pulled back onto the street and headed to the mall.


She was very aware of the rubber constricting her ass and her tits as she drove. She felt the tightness of the crotch cutout around her pussy. It was smooth, yet felt like it was moulded onto her lips in the position she was sitting. The opening was low, between her legs, and she discovered she could barely slip a finger into her pussy through the opening. She tried to imagine how it would feel if He were to fuck her through the hole.


She squirmed a little at the thought. It had taken her mind off the current task.


She drove into the parking lot and parked as close as she could to the entrance to the cafeteria. She checked her makeup and got out. She pulled her skirt down and tried to look as inconspicuous as possible. She opened the door and went it.


Surprisingly, there were not many people there. She looked around and then realized it was too early for dinner and too late for lunch. She was relieved to see that there was not a crowd, and then she suddenly was stunned to realize that there were not 14 groups of diners in the room. How could she fulfil his requirement?


She went to the ladies room and tried to think. Should she wait for more people before she started the task or should she come back later, or should she forget about it and just go home? Should she call Master and explain the situation. Surely, he would understand and make an exception.


She rejected that idea quickly.


She screwed up her courage and went into the dining room. She decided it would be less dramatic if she ordered food and sat at a table like the other diners. At least the staff would not ask her to leave then. Otherwise, they probably would not allow her to hang around waiting for more guests.


She took a tray, gathered some dishes from the serving line, and then sat at the edge of the room, facing the side. She looked around and planned her mission. She took a couple of bites and then forced herself to get up.


She walked to a table across the room. The four people were laughing and talking as she approached. She went to the lady nearest her and paused next to her. They stopped talking and all looked at her.


"I am the pet of Master D," she said.


They smiled and went back to their conversation as she turned and quickly walked back to her table. She did not look back, but when she was seated again, she careful looked and saw the lady that she had addressed smiling at her.


She was relieved. That wasn't so difficult, she thought.


She chose another table and went to them.


"I am the pet of Master D," she said.


"Excuse me?" the older gentleman asked.


"I am the pet of Master D," she repeated.


"Good for you young lady," he laughed.


His wife and the other couple smiled at her and she could hear them whispering as she went back to her table.


Her stomach was still churning from the anxiety, but she was starting to relax a little. She looked around and saw three tables next to each other. She decided she should get it over with as quickly as possible, so she quickly strode over to them.


"I am the pet of Master D," she said to each group as she passed them.


It was getting easier, and she was starting to relish the mystery of her task. What did they think? Did they know what she meant? Did they have secret lives that would know the meaning. Do they have pets or are any of them pets for a Master. The idea races through her mind and she found herself becoming excited at the idea that she was admitting this need to strangers.


No, admitting was not right. Confessing? No. Taunting them with it? No. Bragging about it? No.


She was telling the world that she was proud to be under her Master's control, and then with that realization, she stood up and eagerly, yes eagerly through the room and stopped at every table and smiled this most radiant smile and she proclaimed her ownership to all. If she could have stood on the top of the world and yelled it, she would have.


"I am the pet of Master D," she loved to say that now. She loved to hear the words. Somehow, it was liberating to give herself to Master and to confirm that to everyone she saw.


However, the important realization washed over her then too. She had been telling herself "I am the pet of Master D." Now she really felt that she was. It seemed as if a huge weight was lifted from her shoulders. She was almost limp and exhausted. She moved from group to group, almost as if a missionary ordained to spread the good word.


She completed her task and she went back to her car and called to tell her Master that she had complied with his instructions.


"Yes, I know," he answered.


"What will you have me do next Master?"


"Go to 34th and Main . You will enter and receive instructions there."


She wondered what was at that address, but she started the car and started in that direction, content to follow Master's orders.

Chapter 9 The city had been going through a rebirth of the downtown area and new restaurants and clubs had sprung up in the old "tannery district". She found herself in a very busy area, especially for that time of day. The address was for "The Fingers", a dance club that was well know to the more hard-core party goers, and it was already crowded with yuppies and well dressed students.


She parked and went in. The music was loud, and she could barely hear the hostess as she asked her name so she could be called when they had seating. When she told her, the hostess excused herself and soon returned with an envelope.


"This was sent for you," she said and handed her the envelope.


She opened it and the note said:


"Your next task is to sit at a table and look available. I want you to seduce 8 men and 2 women to the point that they want to leave with you. You cannot, of course. Dance with them. Excite them. Tease them. Go into the back room with them, whatever you have to do to tantalize them. Let them feel your tits and ass and even your hot cunt, for I know you will soon need that touch if you do, as I require. When you have accomplished this, then leave and you will be instructed where to go next."


She folded the note and placed it in her purse. She took a deep breath and moved to the waiting lounge to be called for admission.


Ten minutes passed and then she heard her name. She was seated on the upper deck about 4 feet above but next to the dance floor. She had a good view of the dancers. A long bar was on the opposite side near the wall, and there were tables scattered between.


She ordered a drink and waited. She noticed a couple of men near the bar looking at her, but they did not approach her. She was getting anxious, wanting to get this over with so she could get back to Master.


"Excuse me. Would you like to dance?" She turned to face a man standing at her left side.


"Sure."


They went to the floor and danced through two fast songs and then a slow one was on. He took her in his arms and as the music progressed, she felt him pulling her closer. She encouraged him by leaning in so that her face was against his chest. His hands held her tight against him and she could feel him becoming aroused. She pushed back against him and they both were excited. The song ended and she started to her table.


"Let's go somewhere so we can talk," he pleaded.


"Sorry, I have to meet someone," was her reply.


She had barely sat down when she was approached again.


"I loved watching you dance," he said. "Will you dance with me?"


She rose and walked to the floor again. He grabbed her and pulled her tight. She allowed him to rub his hard cock against her also and soon his hands were cupping her ass, squeezing and feeling. She was starting to get that same flushed feeling she knew so well.


They danced out of the centre of the floor into an area that was less well lighted, and she felt one of his hands move from her ass to her breast. He squeezed and felt it through the dress, and she could tell when he discovered that her nipples were sticking through the bra underneath. His cock stiffened against her as he twisted her nipples through the fabric.


"God, I want you,” he breathed into her ear.


She responded only by parting her legs slightly so that he could press his leg between hers as he hunched against her. She knew she was starting to drip as she felt wetness not only in her cunt, but also on her upper thigh.


She made her way unsteadily to the table and took a drink.


Hands reached for her and men one after another plied her with compliments and pressed their cocks against her. Countless hands groped her ass and felt her tits. He dress was rumpled from being crushed under hands and hard cocks. Her cunt was soaked and she felt that wetness further down her legs.


She was a bundle of nerves, so horny and needy and she still had not fulfilled the task. Many more than eight men had approached her, but no women had. She scanned the room looking for one that would make eye contact with her.


She had never been with another woman, but she had thought about it and had friends that had experimented, and with great pleasure, so she was not turned off by the idea. She just had not had the right opportunity.


Nothing. There were dozens of ladies, but none were alone and returning her look. She was getting frantic as the night went on. She danced with the men that asked, hoping that some lady would see her on the floor and then sitting alone and be brave enough to come to her, but it didn't happen.


She finally got up and walked to the bar. There was an older woman at the end, and she started toward her. She looked up as she approached and removed her purse from the stool next to hers, in invitation.


"May I join you?"


"Yes, honey. I bet you're tired from all that dancing."


"Yes, and lonely too."


"You didn't look too lonely to me," she laughed.


"Yeah, I have been busy, but I was bored with all of the same old BS lines."


"Less talk and more action is my motto." She laughed again and took a drag of her cigarette.


"Would you like to dance with me?"


"Honey I would love to do so many things with you."


They stood and her new friend guided her to a smaller dance floor at the end of the bar. It was secluded and darker, and empty.


She found herself dancing then with soft hands holding her and caressing her back so tenderly. Moreover, her perfume and cigarette smoke combined to give a sensuous and dangerous phermoic scent, and she relaxed as tender hands felt under her dress, slipped between her legs, and then was pulled up into her gushing cunt.


Her legs were weak as she tried to keep moving, but she only wanted to lie down and have this woman take her and use her for whatever purpose she desired. In addition, she knew that if she were offered the chance she would lap at her pussy with a lust and need that she had never felt with a woman before.


The music had stopped well before they realized it, yet they stayed in that position, holding each other, arms tightly wrapped around each other.


She broke the spell when she remembered the purpose of her visit.


"I'm sorry. I can't explain, but I can't..." The words trailed off as she rushed back toward her table, but when she neared it, she saw others had been seated at it when she was gone.


She walked toward the entrance and near the hall that lead to the restrooms, she saw a young woman sitting alone. She seemed to be crying, and when she looked up, her eyes were wet.


"Are you ok, hon?"


"Yes"


"You sure?"


"Yes"


She started on and then she heard the girl call out to her. "Do you need a seat?"


"Sure"


She sat down and in a few minutes, they had become friends, and whatever had been so painful earlier was wiped from the girl's mind.


"I saw you dancing with those men and then that woman up there. You're pretty hot."


"Thanks hon. Are you coming on to me?" she laughed at the irony of using that phrase.


"No. I. Uh" the girl stammered.


"I was just teasing you. Why don't we dance? It's ok for girls to dance together and it will take your mind off of everything else plus its good exercise."


They started to the floor but as they walked, she looked up to the bar and saw that the older woman was gone. She guided the girl to the small dance floor on the deck.


They danced for a few minutes before a slow song came up, and she took her new friend's hands and pulled her closer. She felt her melt into her arms and they swayed together, unmindful of the rest of the club around them. Slow and sensuous, tender and passionate. Two women together almost as one. She leaned down to the girl and softly kissed her lips, and felt her mouth warm and wet as she opened up for her.


They kissed for a very long time. It was such a tender and meaningful kiss. The kiss that only a woman can give another woman. In addition, their hands moved across their bodies cautiously and then they explored each other.


She guided the girl's hands down to her lower stomach and pressed it against her mound and then took her hand and helped her reach under her dress to feel her rubber panties and the hole that surrounded her wet hot pussy. Moreover, once there, the girl's fingers rubbed between her lips and slipped inside and they curled up, probed her, and fingered her pussy like her own fingers knew to do.


She rocked back and forth on the girl's hand and she reached down and rubbed her pussy through her slacks and they humped each other. Mouths locked together, with eyes closed, they were blind to all else. Fingers rubbing cunts, hands squeezing tits, moaning, groaning and cumming on and for each other.


She finally shook herself back to reality and they straightened themselves up. It was almost 11 o'clock.


She knew she had to go, for Master still had more in mind for her. They kissed one last time and she rushed out to her car. Her cell phone rang almost as soon as she was inside.


"Your last task will be done at the Hamilton Arms. Suite 212 . Go there now. I will meet you," He said, and then he hung up. She started the car and pulled onto the street, on her way to meet Him.

Chapter 10 When she arrived at the hotel, she stopped in the lobby ladies room to fix her makeup and straighten her clothes. She also cleaned and dried her pussy, which had been soaked for the last two hours.


She knew she smelled of sex and smoke, so she washed as well as she could in those conditions and sprayed a light mist of perfume. She checked herself one last time in the mirror and then found His suite.


She knocked and within a few seconds, He opened the door.


"Come in."


She went into the living area and sat on the chair he led her to. He sat near her.


"How have you done in fulfilling my instructions?"


"I have done as you said Master."


"Good. Was the first task difficult for you?"


"Yes, Sir, at first, but then it was easy and I started to enjoy it before I had completed it."


"And the second one was it pleasurable to you?"


She looked at the floor, as she felt warm and knew she was blushing.


"Yes Master."


"Good. So you are ready now to complete the third task?"


"Yes Master."


"Stand up and remove your dress."


She stood and unfastened it and stepped out and then neatly laid it on a chair back. She went to Him and stood waiting for his approval and further instructions.


"Lie down on the bed."


As she went to the bed, He went to the closet, brought out a box, and set it near the bed. She tried not to be too obvious as she tried to look into it.


He pulled out a dark blue scarf and folded it lengthwise repeatedly until he had formed a band that was about six inches wide and two feet long. He moved to her and motioned for her to come to him. She slid back to the edge of the bed and He placed the scarf over her eyes and tied it in the back. He peered under it to see if she was able to see under it.


"Can you see?"


"No Master"


"Not even any light?"


"No Master. I cannot see anything at all. I am blind."


He tested her by pretending to slap her with His hand but she did not react, and so he was satisfied and bent back down to his box. He pulled out a handful of cords. They were about a quarter of in inch in diameter, and were braided cotton. He tossed one to each corner of the bed.


"Lie down in the middle."


She lay back and moved over, feeling her way as she tried to find the middle of the bed.


She felt Him grab her left arm and pull it above her head. A cord was lopped around her wrist three times and then a slipknot pulled in place so that it was secure but not too tight. From the jerking on the cord, she imagined He was tying the loose end to the bed frame.


He grabbed her right arm and tied it in the same manner. He arms were pulled above her head and away from her body. She knew what was next, so she spread her legs as He patted her right foot for compliance.


He secured her ankles and then she heard Him move away from the bed into the other room. She heard muffled talking, but could not understand if He was talking to someone there or on the phone. He came back into the room and she could hear Him sit down in the chair near the bed. He did not say anything and she was afraid to speak.


After a few minutes, she felt Him crawl onto the bed. He moved her bra so that her nipples were pulled further out of the holes and then she felt Him pull her rubber panties up tighter. She felt cool air on more of her pussy and knew that her labia was completely exposed. She took a deep breath, and waited for Him to start, but he did not.


He got off the bed, she heard Him rustling around in the box, and then she heard Him place objects on the table.


"You are not to move, resist or say anything until I release you, no matter what happens. Do you understand?"


She paused for a second as she tried to comprehend what she might be agreeing to.


"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" His voice boomed.


"Yes Master."


She heard Him open the door and then she heard it close behind Him as he walked down the hall.


She lay captive in her dark world, and strange thoughts and images of violent acts passed through her mind. She was losing control of her calmness, minute by minute. She kept telling herself that her Master wouldn't harm her, but then she remembered that He had beat her before when she displeased him, and He ravaged her when he had tied her up before too.


Nevertheless, if He planned to do depraved things to her, then why did he leave? In addition, who was he talking to? Is there someone still here? Where did he go? What is he doing? When will he get back? Questions without answers filled her mind and occupied her time.


After what seemed like hours, she heard a shuffling outside the door and then she heard the pass card enter the reader and the door opened. Footstep walked into the room and stopped near the bed. She heard the rustle of clothing being undone, and then she heard breathing from someone very near her.


The smell of a man's cologne was heavy in the air and she tried not to breathe it. It was almost overpowering and smelled too sweet, as if it were designed to cover over other unpleasant odours. She turned her head, attempting to discern, what was happening and who it might be there with her. She was sure it was not Master, but how could this person come in here and what did he want?


In addition, the realization swept over her like a cold wind and she knew then that Master had arranged whatever was going to happen.


She shivered and her heart felt like it would explode. Blood pumped faster and faster. She could feel it surging through her body as panic set in. She wanted to cry out for Him to release her, and to beg Him to stop, but she could not. Therefore, she lay there full of fear and apprehension, trying to go to another place in her mind.


She jumped when the hands touched her. She started to scream but stifled it just before it flew out of her mouth. She flinched as she felt hands rubbing across her bar, feeling the shape of her breasts and then pausing on her nipples to pinch and twist them. She gasped as she felt her breasts being pulled up by her nipples. The pain shot through her chest and she felt like her flesh would tear, but then they were released and she relaxed for a second.


The hands moved away from her rubber bra and the caressed her stomach. She could feel the texture of the hands. They were not rough as she expected, but firm. They moved across her stomach and circled from her sides down to the top of her panties. She felt the rubber being stretched and pulled away from her and then she felt a hand start to force its way down between the tight rubber and her belly.


She tensed as she felt fingers just at the top of her labia, and then she gasped as they rubbed across them and then pressed down between her legs. The cutout in her panties was pulled open as other fingers joined the first ones. The hands were working on her pussy...one from under the waistband and the other thru the opening at the crotch.


She tried to imagine how her pussy looked in the panties, with the fingers rubbing and probing into her, but she could not think, because as much as she was distraught, she was also starting to become excited. She could feel her pussy start to tingle deep in the flesh and then it travelled up through her flaps to the surface and flowed deep inside her vagina. She knew that she was becoming wet and she could imagine that her clit would soon be engorged and her lips would be gaping apart.


Fingers curled up in her pussy and then the were removed and then reinserted and another finger made its way inside until she felt her pussy full. In addition, the fingers started to thrust in and out, faster and faster, and the other hand found her clit and rubbed it harder and harder until she started bucking uncontrollably and then crashed down on the bed as she was overcome by her orgasm.


She noticed that the hands were gone from her then, and she listened intently, wondering where he was.


A soft slapping sound moved toward her, and then the origin of it stopped next to her bed. She turned toward it. It was a rhythmic sound not unlike gentle clapping. In addition, as she listened trying to identify it, the sound became louder and the pace increased, and then it almost became blurred in the speed.


A warm liquid shot onto her neck and another hit her chest and yet another hit her stomach, and she felt the weight of the man pressing the bed down as he leaned on it. She felt drops falling randomly on her skin, and then she suddenly realized that she had been used to cum on.


She was angry at this degradation by a stranger, and was angrier that he had seen her and she had not seen him, than that he had cum on her.


She heard him zip his pants and then gather his clothing and open the door. The door closed softly behind him, and she lay there with his cum drying in her body.


The entry card entered the reader, the door lock clicked, and the door opened again. Footsteps walked across the floor and they stopped at the foot of the bed. She braced herself.


She felt the bed sag as he crawled onto it. Then she felt something firm and long passing across her leg. It was dragged up from her ankle to her thigh and then back down again. This procedure was repeated on her other leg. Then the pressure was increased and she felt the object massaging into her muscles as it moved up and down her legs and then finally up to her crotch. The rounded end was rubbed between her lips and then pressed against her lips.


She could feel it being forced into her and she felt her labia moving apart to accept it. Deeper and deeper it went until it was almost painful. The it stopped and she suddenly was hit with a sensation almost as if she had been struck by lightening as it started to vibrate.


"UUUUUGGGGGGG"


"UUUUUUUMMMMMM"


Unintelligible moans slipped out of her mouth as she reflexively bucked up against the rod that sang in her cunt. The humming grew louder and she felt her body shake and shudder. Then she fell back in climatic shock. Then it was silent, and the vibrator was withdrawn. She felt it being rubbed up her stomach and heading for her tits.


Her nipples were already tensed when it started to rub across them. Then the humming resumed and she felt the vibrations racing through her tits and down into her chest, and she felt like her chest was on fire. She felt hot and flushed as her tits were vibrated and pulled and pinched and generally abused, and soon she felt that familiar sensation washing up from her lower stomach, and it passed up to their throat and she could almost taste the orgasm.


She felt him lean over her and she realized that he had moved his leg across her chest. He lowered himself to sit on her chest between her breasts and her belly, she could hear him unzip his pants, and then she detected the faint odour of urine as he leaned forward and rubbed his cock across her chin.


She flinched as he rubbed her cheek. When she turned, he rubbed it across her other cheek, and then he took his cock and slapped her cheeks. One side after the other and then he slapped her chin, and she felt him shift his body and then his cock slapped across her lips. She pursed her lips tight to prevent him trying to enter her mouth, but after a few more slaps, he moved back and got off the bed.


She felt a warm liquid streaming on her feet. She cringed and tried to withdraw them, but she could not. When he was finished, he zipped up and snickered as he tickled the bottom of her feet, mocking her, and then he left.


Again, the door opened and she heard footsteps. This time they stopped at the side of the bed and she saw a flash of light even through the blindfold and exactly at the same moment heard a pop. Repeatedly. Footsteps to the end of the bed. Flash, pop...Flash, and pop...Footsteps to the other side. Flash and pop. Then a flash very close to her face. Flash and pop.


She listened as he left the room and closed the door without touching her, but she felt more violated than with the others. She started to sob at the humiliation, but she heard the door open again and she struggled to calm herself.


He walked to the bed and she could hear clothing drop to the floor and then she heard him sit down and then shoes fell. He stood up, walked to the end of the bed, and crawled between her legs. He reached up and grabbed a pillow next to her head, she felt him lift her ass up, and he shoved the pillow under her.


She was raised up and she immediately knew he was going to fuck her. This one was not fooling around. She felt his fingers exploring her cunt, his hands opened her up, he stuck his fingers inside and made stirring motions, and he started to finger fuck her. She reacted by pushing back against his hand and he fucked her harder and harder with his hand until he had three fingers all the way in.


She was stretched out and her cunt flowed. Her juices ran down her ass and soaked the bed.


She did not care then. She wanted him to fuck her, no matter who or what he was. In addition, it was with great relief that she felt him move up closer to her she felt his legs against her thighs. Her flaps were lying back like the petals of a dark pink flower and her open cunt was wet and glistening when he placed his cock at the entrance.


She started to brace herself, but did not have a chance as he rammed his cock all the way in one thrust. He knocked the air out of her lungs and before she could grab a breath, he pulled back and rammed it in again. He steadied himself and then he began to fuck her harder and faster and deeper.


His cock rammed into her so hard that she was jerked against her restraints. His big cock filled her and stretched her out and she lay there open and unable to respond. He took her, used her, and ravaged her with his hot meat. Slamming, thrusting, ramming, and ploughing her, his cock worked on and on. He was relentless. His cock poisoned into her. He was like a wild animal as he fucked her poor cunt.


However, she was beyond any realization of that, for she was lost in her confusion as she started to cum repeatedly and over. She barely knew where she was as she floated up and up and then crashed down, only to float up again.


He hammered her for a few minutes and then she felt him pull back. He crawled over her and straddled her tits. He pressed his cock against her lips and she willingly opened them so he could use her mouth. Her mouth became as her cunt and he held her head still while he fucked her mouth. He used her like a piece of fuck meat. He slapped her face with his hard cock and then she opened again eagerly offering her mouth for his use. Soon she felt him slow down and then she felt his hands on her blindfold and it was pulled away and she looked at Him.


Master took her head in His hands and slowly and tenderly stroked His cock in and out of her mouth. He made love then to her lips and she looked into His eyes and saw His intent. She smiled as well as she could, tighten her lips, and sucked with a vigour that milked His cock and He was helpless to stop as He started to cum in her.


She held His cock tight between her lips and drained Him, and then as he pulled his cock out she flicked her tongue up to catch drops that formed and leaked out.


He got up, untied her restraints, and massaged her ankles and wrists. He went to the bathroom, drew a warm bath, and helped her into the tub. Jacuzzi jets pulsed over her as she relaxed and rested.


He sat in the chair and when she came out. He had her sit down.


"You have done as I instructed and I am pleased. Tomorrow we will resume your training. Be at my house at 1 pm. Do you have any questions?"


"Yes Master. May I ask freely?


"Yes, child."


"How did you know those other men would not harm me when you left me alone and at their mercy?"


"What other men, child?"


He smiled as he started for the door. "


"You may rest here tonight. The room service menu is very good and the wet bar is well stocked. But remember tomorrow"


"Yes Master."

Chapter 11 At exactly one pm, she knocked on his door. He opened it, took her hand and led her into his favourite room. She was very familiar with it. He motioned for her to sit and he excused himself and left the room. She sat quietly and waited.


Five minutes passed then ten, then fifteen. She was becoming anxious, but she stayed seated and continued to wait. He came into the room carrying a box, which He set on the table near his chair.


"What do you want to drink?"


"Do you have tea?"


"Hot or cold?"


"Hot please."


He left the room again, and returned a few minutes later.


"I hope you don't mind green tea?"


"That's what I prefer, actually. Thank you."


"We have had a rocky start, but yesterday you proved to me that you wanted to continue with your training. In addition, you are here now. However, I want you to tell me if you want to continue, and then why, and lastly, how do you perceive that it will change your life. Do you understand?"


"Yes Master."


She took a sip of tea and then a deep breath. She crossed her legs and began.


"I do want to be Yours completely, not just a submissive or a pet or a toy. I want to be Yours in every way, and I know that to be worthy of Your consideration, I must learn how to serve You and I must learn many things that I do not pretend to even know what they are."


She looked at him and continued.


"I want to learn from you, so that I may be acceptable to You when I have met all of Your expectations and requirements. I do want to be Yours, Sir."


She took another deep breath as she formed the answer to his final question.


"When you accept me as Yours, I will have the direction I have been lacking. I will have the purpose I have needed. I will have the feeling of belonging. I will have the outlet for the love I have to give. I will have Your wisdom to draw from. I will have the excitement of being used for Your pleasure. I will have Your strength to overcome my weaknesses."


"I will be yours. My life, as it has been, will end and I will be reborn as my Master's."


He sat silently as he pondered her answer.


"Well that all sounds well and good, but we shall see if your actions back up your words. It sounds as if you have been reading too many stories in Literotica. This is the real world. It is really much simpler. I take pleasure. You give pleasure."


He rose and went to the box and placed items on the table. She could not see what he was doing as his body blocked her view.


"Take your clothes off."


She stood up, removed them, and stood naked, waiting for his next instructions.


"Go to that bench."


She went to the bench and he pushed her down so that she was lying on the length of it on her belly. Her arms hung down the sides and her ass was up at the end of the bench. It was the perfect length to support her torso. He pulled her feet into position against two stops and secured her ankles with two looped cords. He pulled the loop of the cords at the opposite end, slipped them over her wrists, and pulled them tight. She lay on the cushions with her arms and legs hanging down and spread apart.


He brought his box over, set it down near her, and began to feel her ass, soon running his rough hands between her legs and across the face of her labia. She felt her stomach start to churn. His fingers felt between her lips and then pushed into her and probed and stirred.


She felt his fingers fucking her and then his fingers pulled her lips apart, pulled, and stretched on as far as he could. She felt pressure as he placed a clamp on it. He pulled the other lip out and clamped it also. The clamps were connected to a light chain, and when he pulled it, her flaps were lifted up and stretched into points where the clamps were fastened.


Pain surged through her sensitive tissue as he pulled and tugged at the chain. She could hear him snorting with pleasure as he played. The pain and pressure eased a little as she became accustomed to the feel, but she was very aware of the presence of the clamps through it all.


He pulled the chain back, pulled her lips out at least an inch and a half, and fastened the chain to a bracket on the end of the bench. Her lips were held rigidly there, pulled apart and out. Her pussy gaped open in that position.


He went into the box again, removed a few items, and walked to the other end of the bench. He reached under her and felt her tits, which hung down on both sides of the bench. He cupped them in his hands, squeezed, and pinched her nipples. He pulled them between his fingers and stretched them out from her chest. She moaned from the pain as he pinched them hard between his fingers.


He opened a clamp and placed it on her stiff nipple, and released it. The spring on the clamp was tight and she felt as if the clamp might shear her nipple off.


"Oooooooooowwwwwwww," she moaned in agony.


He ignored her and proceeded to place a similar clamp on her other nipple. The pain shot through her chest and she fought to control her impulse to scream and cry. She stayed as calm as she could, hoping that she would become numb so she would not have to bear the pain.


He moved away from her and left the room. She tried to look back but was restrained too tightly at her wrists to rise up enough to turn her head very far. She lay there with her nipples and labia throbbing in pain and wondered what he planned next for her.


She did not have to wonder long. He returned and she listened for some indication of what he was doing. Sharp stings shot into her buttocks as he whipped her with a cat-o-nine. She flinched under the lashes as he slapped them against her ass repeatedly and over. The leather snapped as it hit her flesh.


She grimaced as he flogged her ass. She could hear him humming along with the symphony that played through the stereo. He whipped her ass in time with the music. That struck her as particularly deviant, but she was helpless to complain as she realized the music was building up to a crescendo. She braced herself for the inevitable race to the end.


He soon tired of this when the movement ended, and she could barely feel his hands feeling across her swollen buttocks. She had tried to focus her mind away and she now was reconnecting to her situation. She felt dull aching pain in her flesh where he had whipped her, and his hands felt heavy and pressing as he caressed her.


She lay as relaxed as she could, and suddenly was aware that during the flailing, he had given her, the pain in her labia and nipples had gone into the background of her mind. She had been so fixated on the pain in her ass that she had forgotten the pain that previously had been almost tearing.


He felt her raised welts gently and tenderly. She relaxed more under his hands.


He moved away again and within a few seconds, she felt something cold and hard being pushed into her open pussy. He pushed harder and it sank deeper into her, stretching and invading her. It felt enormous in her tight cunt. He continued to push until she felt she could take no more and then she felt him turn it. The curve stirred inside her, filled, and stretched her even more.


He withdrew the toy about half way and then reinserted it, pushing it in faster than the first time. Again he pulled at almost out and pushed back all the way in a little faster.


She felt the toy sucking back out again and this time it shot deep into her in one rapid stroke. Moreover, it was pulled back and thrust in again. On and on, he fucked her with the toy until she had lost all sense of her aching ass and buttocks, and could only think about the plastic cock that plunged unceasingly into her cunt.


She closed her eyes under the pleasure and allowed herself to imagine his expression as he fucked her on and on. Sighs and moans flew from her mouth and she felt weak and lost as he kept ramming her cunt with that wondrous cock toy. All else was forgotten as he played her and ploughed her and rammed and thrust it in and fucked her hard and fast and deep.


She shook as orgasms swept up from her stomach and washed through her chest and up through her throat and into her mouth. She swallowed that sensation and her head swam, dizzy in pleasure and she was overtaken by her climaxes


She felt her cunt throbbing under his assaults and she shook and vibrated and soon collapsed down on the bench, limp and spent, her cunt a mass of red swollen sensitivity.


He removed the toy and went to her face, and she looked up to see him standing in front of her with his swollen cock in his hand. The head was dark pinkish purple and the shaft was engorged with the veins raised. It looked like some evil member of a wild animal. He stroked it slowly, taunting her. She knew he would soon fuck her mouth with that hard throbbing meat.


She was ready.


He grabbed a rug, folded it over, laid it down on the floor, and knelt on it so that his cock was lowered down to the level of her head.


"Suck my cock for me, and if you get the reward my balls have brewed up for you, I will give you a surprise. If you do not please me, I will whip your ass with that paddle. Do you understand?"


"Yes Master,"


She opened her mouth eagerly and he feed his cock all the way back against her throat, and held it there as she pulled her lips tight around it. He took her head in his hands and started to fuck her mouth as if he had fucked her cunt with the toy. Long smooth strokes all the way back and almost out then back in and out.


She gagged on his big cock, but he did not stop. His cock filled her mouth and she could barely get a breath as he speeded up and was soon ramming his cock hard. His balls slapped her chin as he held her head and fucked her mouth.


She looked up with wet, helpless eyes as he continued ravaging her. She felt like a piece of meat as he used her face for his pleasure. He grunted on as his cock ploughed into her relentlessly. His grip on her head was tight and it hurt. She was not sucking his cock as she liked to, but simply holding her mouth open as he fucked it. She had absolutely no control or influence in the matter.


She felt him stiffen and she heard moans as he pushed his cock back against her throat again and stopped. She felt him pulsing and then she felt the hot stream of cum shooting into and down her throat. She gulped hard trying to keep from drowning and another spurt shot into her, and another, and another. She swallowed and gulped as he unloaded and emptied his balls in her.


She felt the spurts diminish and then drops formed on his cock head and they oozed out. He pulled his cock back and allowed her to milk out the last cum. She washed his cock with her tongue and kissed it clean with her lips in the most loving manner.


He took his cock away, stood, and walked away without a word. After a few minutes, she felt him releasing her ankles and then he came to her wrists and released them. She tried to move them but was stiff and sore. It took a few moments to move from her forced position. Finally, she was able to roll over and then sit up.


"You may remove your clamps now."


"Thank you Master."


"You pleased me today with your submission and your lack of complaint. I want you to go bathe now and rest for a few hours until eight o'clock. Then I will take you to "The Rack" tonight. We are going to create a scene for the others. You will wear a costume that I have prepared for you."


"Yes Master. Thank you Master."


She went to the bath and as she sat in the tub, she wondered about the night and what he had planned. She had never been to the club, but had heard a lot about it. It was notorious as a very heavy place where anything could happen. The public area was set up for Masters and Doms to show off their pets and subs for the other guests. She had heard there was a private area where the action was much more violent and sexual. She shivered as she wondered what the night would bring.

 

 

Published 
Written by colingibson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors