Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Hijinx

"The start of many new adventures to come....."

15
15 Comments 15
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
I sat comfortably in the drivers seat of my old Alero and placed my tiny hand on the cold gear shift. I looked over to Blake and gave a little grin. He flashed back a smile that I would die for and said, “now you see it.....now you don't.” I giggled as I looked down at his hand; he had placed it over mine on the gear shift where it completely covered mine. I glanced to his titanium band...our matching bands.

“Thank you, again, for this,” I quickly added.

“You're welcome my love, I know you needed it,” he responded with a reassuring gentle pat on my hand.

He always knows how to read my soul. It was a trying week; too many bad things at school and my co-operative work in the hospital. Blake had arranged for us to spend the weekend at a hotel not too far away from school to relax and recharge ourselves.

I continued to head down the highway listening to my GPS guide us as he gently squeezed my hand and smiled at me periodically. I continued to giggle to myself as I thought of my backpack in the back seat of the car and the contents of it. Blake had helped me pack requesting that I put certain outfits and toys in it for the weekend. As was expected, I did as I was told and we packed

“It would really please me more to just keep you naked and tied to the bed the whole time. What is so funny?”

“Oh nothing just thinking,” I giggled quickly and stopped myself before getting in trouble or trying his patience.

“Your mind is a dangerous thing sometimes,” he tells me with a slight ring of truth in his voice and a little bit of concern on his face.

I looked down quickly...knowing what Blake meant by that. I always over think, over react, I am normally my own worse enemy when it comes to relationships and life in general. Turn Right and immediately bare left...your destination is on the right side of the road. Hazel, my GPS, has safely arrived us once again to the place we needed to be.

Giddy, I jumped out of the car and walked to the front and tapped my fingers on the hood waiting for Blake. I hadn't realized how fast I was moving until I had to wait on him. I suppose I was more ready for this weekend then I had imagined. He reached for my hand and walked me into the lobby and up to the front desk where an attractive slightly older girl stood. She was no taller then me with dark long wavy hair and even a tinier waist than I had. Regardless of her obvious attractive looks, Blake looked only at me, smiled and grabbed our key. I wanted to ask him as we walked out the door what his thoughts were of her, my curiosity getting the better of me again. I had seen him glance previously at another attractive girl on campus today. He is usually very careful of his attention to others because it upsets me slightly. Not like most girls who get all... what are you looking at? Are you checking her out?...and crazy like that. For me it's deeper, more psychological. I'll let it fester and eat at me... questioning his actions until eventually it will boil over and a senseless argument and consequential punishment occurs.

“Ready to go?” He asked as he opened the lobby door heading back to our car for our gear.

“Oh, yeah, I'm ready” I responded even though my head it thinking of desk girl, girl at the corner, oh hmm and he mentioned someone earlier in the day too. Why do I let these thoughts fill my head and doubt us, doubt me? Shaking my head....hoping to physical knock the thoughts out of my mind; I faked a smile and headed out and grab our gear from the trunk of the car.

Walking in our hotel room, I set my stuff on the desk and hear, “what would you like to do first my Pet?”

I looked over my shoulder and giggled, “Do I really need to answer that?”

“No,” as a wicked grin spread across his face. “Get over here.”

I walked over slowly eyeing him the entire time as he sat on the corner of the bed. Smiling, I said, “Yes Sir?”

“Strip for me...slowly”.

“As you wish.” I raised my left leg up and place my knee high, black, high heeled boot on the edge of the bed. I took the zipper and smoothly pull it down to the ankle; shift my weight and pivoted on my other foot to give a better view to him. I pushed my hips out and kept my legs spread so he could see me growing wet.

“Mmmm, nice”.

I slid my boot off and set it to the ground and bent over completely with my ass high in the air, presenting it to him like a gift and pulled on the other boot. I knew at this position he could see my Kitty and my lips wet and slowly dripping and pulsating for what I knew was coming soon.

“Mmmm, better”.

I seductively smiled up at him threw my newly golden curtain of my hair. “Its only begun” I giggled. I placed my foot back on the bed and slowly ran my hand up my leg over my knee and under my skirt. I didn't look up but could hear him exhale loudly. Smoothly like liquid I curled my finger tips under my stocking's edge and begin pulling it down my leg. In one fluid motion I reached my toes and lifted my foot off the bed giving Blake a complete view of my inner thighs. I yanked it off my toes with one last giggle and wink.

“Mmmm, you tease. You know you are extremely sexy.”

“No I'm not, silly.” I gingerly picked up my other foot and place it next to his lap. I tapped my foot and wiggled my leg as I leaned forward some. I could feel his cock swelling and straining against his jeans, eager to be released. “Little help, please?”

“My pleasure,” he says husky as he leans forward and grabs the top of my stocking and yanks it quickly in a blur to undress my leg.

Quicker then my head could register he grabs me by the waist and tugs me down to the bed. Keeping his arm around my waist he slid the other free hand under my skirt and pulled down on my matching black panties. I laid there with my skirt pushed up to my waist, my bare pussy and chest heaving up and down with ragged breathes. I slowly lifted my shirt over my head.

“That's my beautiful girl,” as his face goes down to the cup of my black lace bra and he nuzzled and softly bit through the lace to the nipples. The sensation of his wet tongue and teeth against my nipples was riveting to the core of my Kitty.

I moaned softly and rolled my hips up to meet his rock hard cock. “Do you want it?”

I quickly undid his button and tugged his jeans down on his hips unsheathing his rigid cock.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

Wiggling my hips up to match his location; he looked at me.

“Erin hold still.”

I giggled and apologized just as I felt the head of his cock rub against my soaking kitty.

His eyes locked with mine and I said “go ahead... please”.

“Its been a few days, are you sure? I don't want to hurt you.”

I looked up at him with determination and fever. “YES” I moaned quickly. And placed my lips on his, just as he began to push in slowly. I moaned into his waiting mouth and with one quick thrust he pushed inside me completely to his base. I yelped and opened my eyes wide.

“You okay?”

I fought back a tear and nodded my head. Wrapping my arms around his neck I clung on to him for my life.

“Slowly.... alright?” he said as he glided in and out of me rhythmically and gently.

I loosened my grip on him and settled back in the bed. Smiling and enjoying the rhythm he was creating and the pleasure increasing inside of me. With every slow thrust I felt the heat build in me from my toes to my breast. I began moving my hips with his moves, meeting and matching him.

“Erin,” he snarled.

I looked up at him with built up fever, “yes?”

“Hold still please, you know your grinding gets me too much!”

I sighed and Blake's response was to grab each side of my hips.

“Is this better?”

He pushed down and rolled my hips open. “My naughty angel, close your eyes” he demanded.

I nodded and did as told as I felt him pull out. I whimpered from the lose of the thick warmth that was between my legs. The weight of the bed shifted as I heard him get up and move across the room. I heard the zipper of my bag open and the ruffling noises of Blake going through it. In my mind I raced at the ideas of what he was pulling out. I then heard and felt the bed shift. He knelt very close to me. My senses were heighten due to my lack of sight. Suddenly he grasped both my nipples between his thumb and finger and pulled hard. I moaned out of pain and pleasure.

I felt my face being brushed and then I felt the cold metal against my chest.

“Shush my Pet and enjoy”.

He took each of my nipples and pulled the nipple so it was even harder then it previously was. He put the ice cold metal clamp on it and adjust the slider.

“Aaaahhhh” I moaned as I wiggled on the bed the juices flowing fast and hot down my thighs.

We had bought these clamps on a chain last weekend. The chain was just heavy enough to pull on my nipples just by gravity. But to my surprise, the weight of the chain left my chest and Blake pulled on it.

“Master!” I screamed out. I have never felt this sensation before and it was shocking as I arched my body to follow his hand.

“No, lay back down”

I did and he continued to pull on my nipples stretching them and my breast forward. I whimpered and moaned deep. I grew soaking wet and felt myself pulse to the rhythm he was creating. I needed and wanted his cock back inside me. It was inscrutiating the pleasure. I wanted to beg him but I was scared to. I was still learning these rules of being his Submissive. And I broke the most rules during sex because my mind didn't want to listen to reason or rules when I felt this good.

“Tell me what you want Erin. Tell me like I have taught you”.

Shyly and slowly I opened my mouth to speak, I wasn't used to this kind of talk and it embarrassed me.

“Please Sir, please use me”.

“More Kitten, convince me to give it back to you.” He pulled the chain slow and tight.

I bit down on my lip. I knew he loved seeing that. As expected I heard him gasp and lean closer till his breath tickled my neck. He ran his thumb over my painfully erect nipples.

“Tell me my little Slutty Kitten, tell me what you want.”

I moaned out in frustration and rapidly fired out....”your Kitten wants you in her. I want you to fuck what you own. It's yours...use it please!”

I drug out the last word with urgency in my voice. I was desperate for relief but new I couldn't say it. I was lost in the sensation of his touch against my breast his fingers trailing down the side of my chest and up to my collarbone. He leaned down to bite on my neck and I hadn't realized he had positioned himself back between my legs. He knelt back on his knees and took my thighs in his hands. Slowly and gingerly he pushed them open; exposing myself completely to him. I knew I was soaking myself and the sheets.

“Aww you do want this”.

He placed his fingers against my slit. He ran them up and down my soaking slit. I wiggled under his moment. “this?” he slid one finger into me and I gasped out at the feeling. He slowly pumped his finger in and out of me. “or maybe this” he put another finger in me. I arched my hips up high and pushed back against his hand. “No Babydoll” he put his free hand on my belly pushing me back down on the bed. He chuckled as I bit my lip and moaned his name.

“Sir, I like when you tease me. It feels so good, may I please have more?” I felt his fingers stop. I whimpered at the loss again.

“You asked well, I'm proud of you. Now your reward”.

He rapidly slid his third finger in me and I felt my head swirl from the pain of it. He quickly pumped them in and out creating an exquisite pattern for my body to react to. I felt my juices let loose and I tried not to squeeze his fingers too badly. I whimpered as I felt myself stretch around his fingers. I could hear how aroused I was and it just kept making him move his fingers faster.

“Open your eyes Kitten I want to see you reaction to this”.

I nodded and did as I was told and open my eyes to see him kneeling between my legs and with extreme satisfaction across his face. He took his thumb and started teasing my clit in tiny little circles. I moved slowly in response; matching his rubbing. To my surprise he suddenly grab my chain and pressed hard on my clit.

“Cum now Kitten, soak my fingers and Cum.”

I whimpered from the sudden pressure on my nipples and I threw my head back on the pillow and moaned out I was cumming.

“Nice baby keep going,” he said as he continued to pull on the chain and pump me hard with his fingers.

I tried not to scream too loud and in return it created a little bit of squeaking in my voice. I love that, when you do that, he took his fingers out as I panted hard, I rubbed my eyes as he took the clamps off and then chuckled as he slap my kitty gently.

“My little squeaky toy. How this is going to be a great weekend.”

Published 
Written by BabydollSlave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments