Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hottie at work Pt 4

"The final test! Did he pass?"

13
7 Comments 7
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Jennifer walked out of the bathroom completely naked...except for a strap on dildo.

I really hadn’t noticed Jennifer when we met the first time. I was focused only on Katie. I noticed now though! She was about 5’8”, 34 B’s with very perky, puffy nipples, very wide hips, legs straight out of a porn magazine, and an ass that would make heads turn a block away. Not skinny, not fat, just thick and curvy.

My cock wanted to shoot straight up when I saw her, but held back because of the strap on. Wondering where this was going and thinking I probably wasn’t going to like it, Katie spoke.

“You remember Jennifer? She is your final exam. She is going to do to you everything you want to do to me. You will comply with her every instruction and demand, exactly. Do you understand?”

“Yes”, I replied. Katie picked up her camera again. I noticed she had put the video camera on a tripod and it was recording, too. “I will leave you two to your business, don’t mind me.”

Jennifer boomed, as if on queue, “Stand up boy bitch! I want to see what I’ve missed!” I stood up and turned all the way around so she could see me blushing, and my half hard cock. “On your knees bitch.” I got to my knees and Jennifer approached me, offering her fake cock. “You suck my cock, and you better love it. Also, you are not to touch me with your cock or hands. If you do, I will restrain you!”

Opening my mouth, I took her dildo in. Sucking, up and down, stopping at the top to twirl my tongue around the head, back down. I couldn’t take it all, but I tried. My head was bobbing like one of those damn dolls. “CLICK” Katie was silent, but her camera sure wasn’t. I sucked her cock until my jaw was starting to ache. I had slobbered all over it and some had fallen on to my stocking covered leg.

Jennifer removed the strap on abruptly. “Looks like bitch boy has a boner. Let’s take care of that.” She got on all fours and ordered me to stand behind her. When I was in position, she ordered,”Jack off while looking at my ass, bitch. And you better aim for my asshole when you cum, every drop will be on me or else!” Still wearing nothing but the garter belt and stockings, I started pumping fast. I figured the faster I get this over with, the better. But, I had already cum once, so this one took longer. Jennifer was yelling the whole time: “You love my ass don’t you bitch”, “Shoot that cum on my asshole”, “Let me feel your cum running down the crack of my ass, bitch”, “Real sluts don’t take this long”, “The longer you take, the longer I’m going to take”. Her wide ass cheeks bouncing, her ass moving back and forth, up and down, finally did it.

“I’m going to cum!”

Jennifer reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide open. “Coat my ass boy” And I did, stream after stream erupted from my cock and landed on her ass cheeks. The streams started to run to the center over her asshole and down to her pussy.

“On your knees, you sissy fuck. I want every drop licked from my ass and pussy, no hands!” Quickly I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her ass. I dropped down to her pussy and worked my way up, making sure none got away. Damn, great tasting pussy and she was very wet. I licked all of my cum, tonguing her ass, slurping it all in. Wow, another time and place, I could eat her for hours! She was hot, but I was not in control here, damnit!

The whole time I was jerking and then sucking my cum from her ass, “CLICK” “CLICK” Katie was making sure to capture every moment on film.

Adelia_Smartyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adelia_Smartyy



Jennifer rose up, turned to me and said, “Bend over the bed, face down, hands behind your back.” I did as I was told. I could feel thick leather cuffs going around my wrists and ankles. The ones behind my back were shackled together. “Just insurance for me, I don’t trust you”, she said. I could feel lube being applied to my ass. I started to get nervous, but didn’t have time. Jennifer lined up that strap on and eased it in my ass. She must have done this a lot, expertly fucking my ass with her fake cock. Long, slow strokes, making use of every inch of that damn dildo. My cock had started coming to life again, but was only half hard.

“CLICK” “CLICK” Katie was still shooting pictures and I wondered how many she had took. Jennifer must have noticed my mind wandered off. She changed the angle of her cock, so it started hitting my prostate. Only half hard with that dildo sawing into me and I started shooting, dribbling cum from cock. Katie went into high gear with her camera. I heard the camera shoot about 50 pictures in 4 seconds.

Jennifer either knew what had happened or Katie had let her know. She stopped fucking my ass and demanded, “You fucking whore, on your knees and lick it ALL up. I can’t believe you did that.” Thinking I might have blown it, I dropped down and slurped everything I could get. I was so close; I couldn’t get shot down now!

I felt the wrist restraints being undone. Jennifer ordered me on the bed, missionary style. I laid back on the bed, on my back, knees pulled up. She fastened the wrist restraints to the ankle ones. Now I was entirely spread, cock, balls and ass, for easy access. And Jennifer had planned it. I felt the dildo slide into my ass once again. Once she had a good rhythm going, she started playing with my cock. One hand cupping my balls, one hand jerking me off. “Cum again slut! I don’t want to see any more crap shoot from you unexpectedly!” Slowly, my cock got hard. When it was fully erect, Jennifer wrapped both hands on my cock, using it like a pulley, so she could slam her dildo into me. The combination was just too much. My cock started pulsating once again. Jennifer stopped with her fake cock deep in me to watch. Not a lot of cum this time. I was drained, sexually and physically.

To my surprise, Jennifer slid the dildo from me and raised her hands to her tongue, licking the few streams of cum from her hands. “Tasty”, she said. She then removed the strap on, standing in front of me completely naked. Loosening my restraints and freeing me, she nodded at Katie. I just laid on the bed, totally exhausted.

“Good show lover boy”, Katie replied. “You have passed all the tests and earned your right to me. I think we will wait a week or so, to let you recuperate and select a time when we can be together. You wanted pictures of me; here is a flash drive with almost 4,000 pictures and more than a few videos. I’m sure you will enjoy them and you will have copies of what I took here tonight also. But I warn you. I have tons of video and pictures of you. If you post anything of me or even mention what we have done, I will make sure everyone you have ever looked at will see your pics, understand?” I just nodded. She continued, “I fully expect you will fuck me in every way there is, in every hole, and make me do some very perverted things. You have that right, now. Enjoy your evening and rest up.”

By this time, Jennifer had gotten dressed, and was about to leave with Katie. Jennifer said, “On that flash drive is my phone number. After you fuck Katie, call me. I want some of that cock, too.”

They both giggled as they walked out the door…

Published 
Written by lildifferent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments