Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Surrendered

"How Lisa came to own me"

31
5 Comments 5
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recommended Read
It was Saturday night in the resort town where I lived and worked. I had just started my shift and already couldn't wait for it to end. Lisa would be at my bungle when I got home in the morning; I hadn't seen her since Monday morning when she returned to her home 40 miles away.

Lisa and I were in that exploratory stage of our relationship -- that stage where everything is brand new and exciting. I couldn't wait to see what was in store for me when I arrived home. Lisa liked to play dress-up. She had a collection of apparel that made me want to tear from her body. She was a petite little thing, just 5' 4" with a small waist and B-cup breasts that were capped by long nipples that begged to be sucked, bitten and twisted. She kept her bush trimmed short and shaved where her swim suit would end.

My entire shift that Saturday night had me preoccupied with what awaited me when I finished work. In my haste to get home, I hadn't even bothered to change out of my uniform; I ran from the hotel to the bus stop just in time to catch the 7:10. When I got home, I was disappointed to see her in a basic top and pair of shorts. I reached out to give her a hug and kiss. She pushed me away and said, "Get away from me. You smell like a sweaty french fry."

I got undressed and headed for the shower, shaved and brushed my teeth. She was lying in my bed, still fully clothed when I returned.I lay down on the bed nude and wrapped my arms around her small frame. She gave me a light kiss and said, "Sleep, darling. You're going to need it." She drew the curtains, shut out the light and closed the door behind her. It took a while but I finally drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to noises in the kitchen. I certainly hadn't had adequate sleep, but with two days off, I would have ample opportunity to rest. I opened the door of my bedroom and was greeted with the smell of steak and eggs cooking on the stove. Being a professional cook, I felt inclined to chip in. She pushed me away and said, "Just have a seat and conserve your energy; you're going to need it."

I watched her moving about in my kitchen as if it were her own. Every move of her body was meant to tease. She knew I loved to look at her round bottom and her lovely breasts. She was wearing the same thin cotton shirt, but I noticed she had removed her bra and her firm breasts sat proudly upon her chest and her nipples poked through the fabric of her shirt. As she served me my breakfast, I reached out to grab her, but she pulled away telling me, "Eat your breakfast. There will be plenty of time for play later."

After breakfast, Lisa cleared the dishes and placed them in the sink. As I drank my coffee, she went to the bedroom and I heard her turn the lock on the door. It seemed like an eternity waiting for her to return. When she did, she was dressed in my bathrobe. Seeing her little body in my large bathrobe made me chuckle. She brought me to my feet and wrapped her arms around me. I could feel something hard press against me.

"What's in your pocket," I asked

She said, "There's nothing in my pocket."

She opened my bathrobe and revealed her surprise. She was wearing a black leather bra with most of her breasts revealed and a back leather harness with a latex cock attached. She looked so ridiculous standing in front of me wearing this huge (eight inch) phallus hanging in front of her.

She commanded me to get on my hands and knees. In my shock, I could do nothing but comply. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a black leather dog collar and confidently fastened it around my neck. It was snug enough to be a constant reminder that it was there, but not tight enough to restrict my breathing. She stepped in front of me, lifted my head to look me in the eyes and said, "You are mine. You belong to me. As long as you wear this collar, you will address me as 'Mistress.' Do you understand?"

Spellbound, I replied, "Yes, Mistress."

My response shocked me and brought a satisfied smile to Lisa's face.

Mistress Lisa took hold of my hair and brought my face inches from her giant phallus. She let me dwell on this for a few moments before pulling my face to her wet pussy. I knew what she wanted and I was happy to comply. I was relieved that she wasn't going to make me suck that big thing -- or so I thought. After a couple minutes of my licking her, she pushed me away and then helped me to my feet.

Mistress didn't speak as she began to undress me. This didn't take long as I only wore a t-shirt and gym shorts. She looked me over and said, "This will not do." She led me to the bathroom and had me sit on the closed toilet. She filled the sink with warm water and picked up my razor and shave cream. I knew what was coming. My cock was ready to burst. I hadn't cum in the five days since I had last been with Lisa. She gently soaped my balls and then picked up the razor. I couldn't believe I was letting this happen. She gently but confidently started shaving my scrotum and then soaped up my cock. I felt like I could cum right in her face. She handled my slippery cock and shaved the hairs from the shaft. Next she took a pair of barber's scissors from her toiletry kit and trimmed the hairs above my cock to a half inch.

When she was finished and satisfied with her work, she rinsed and dried me and had me stand so she could admire her work. As she gently stroked my smooth cock, she spoke. "This is MY cock. You will keep it as smooth as it is now. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

Her huge "cock" was still very much on my mind. It swung in front of her as she led me back to the bedroom.

She had me sit in the middle of the bed and then stood in front of me. She moved forward until the phallus touched my lips. I turned away. There was no way she was going to put that thing in my mouth! She slapped my face hard and turned my head so that I was staring right at it. Again, without a word, she moved it to my lips. I parted my lips and took her cock into my mouth. I took about half of it before I started to gag. She pulled out almost all the way and then shoved it back to my throat. "You will learn to take my whole cock down your throat," she said.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

As she said this, she applied more pressure and kept it there until I had to pull back to breathe. My saliva was dripping out of my mouth onto my chest and her legs as she slammed her cock home again.

This was not the same sweet girl I had met a few months prior. 

She had me lie on my back and then planted her pussy on my face. I started licking her. She was dripping like I had never seen before. She was totally into dominating me. As I licked her, she started licking my shaft and balls. I could feel her saliva dripping into the crease of my buttocks. As she licked my cock, she gently pushed a finger into my anus. I tried to move away. My resistance was met with a hard smack on my ass. Again she went back to my anus. Why I didn't climb out of bed and kick her out of my home, I'll never know. I was under her spell and she knew it.

I continued licking her pussy and her finger inside my ass was soon met by a second. She moved her digits in and out and then she located my prostate. I felt incredible sensations I had never felt before. My cock was harder than it had ever been before and she knew it.

She said, "It appears that you like having your ass fucked."

"No, Mistress," I lied. I knew that my cock told a different story. I knew that I was loving the brand new sensations I was experiencing.

"Don't lie to me," she snapped. "Look how hard you are."

She rolled off of me and rolled me over in one motion. "On your knees," she commanded.

Again, I complied without hesitation.

She climbed from the bed and retrieved her overnight bag. She removed what looked like a ping pong paddle from her bag. Again she spoke, this time in a sharp voice I had never heard from her. "You will not lie to me. EVER!" Each word was punctuated with a sharp blow to my buttocks, with an extra hard smack on the last word. 

Her voice returned to normal and she said, "Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She grabbed my hair and turned my head to face her. "You like having your ass fucked, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She returned to her overnight back and pulled out a bottle of lube. I was nervous and visibly shaking. I knew what was coming. I knew I should put an end to this before it got out of hand. I watched as she stood beside my bed and liberally coated her "cock" with the slippery substance and then started applying it to my anus. I felt one finger, then a second followed by a third inserted into my ass. It hurt a little, but I wasn't going to let her know that. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

She pulled her fingers out and wiped them on my back. She looked below me and saw a few drops of precum had dripped onto the sheets. More was coating the head of my cock. She collected this with her finger and brought it to my lips. I knew what she wanted and I opened my mouth and accepted her finger and licked it clean.

She climbed onto the bed behind me and pressed her "cock" against my virgin asshole. My reflexes caused me to clench tight. "Relax," she said, "Or this will not be as pleasant."

I thought to myself, "PLEASANT??" She was about to fuck my virgin ass with this giant strap-on and she's talking about pleasant? 

Again I thought of getting up, removing the stupid dog collar, and asking her to get out and to take her perversions with her. I sighed and relaxed and waited for the painful assault to begin.

She again started pushing against my anus with her "cock" while she gently stroked my cock. The pain was almost unbearable as she pushed the first inch into me. I buried my face into a pillow and groaned loudly. She stayed there for a couple minutes, all the while stroking my cock. If I wasn't enjoying this, no one told my rock-hard cock.

After I had started to become accustomed to the invasion, she started sliding a little more in, all the while stroking my cock. This went on for nearly a half hour, pulling out a little and then pushing in a little more until I felt her hips against my buttocks. I couldn't believe I had taken that whole thing into my ass! I also couldn't believe how much I loved having Mistress's "cock" inside me!

She pulled most of the way out and gently pushed back in. Again she pulled out and as she pushed back in, I did something that surprised both of us… I pushed against her hard so she slammed back into my asshole. 

"You like having your ass fucked, my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "Please fuck my ass!"

She pulled all the way out and told me to lie on my back. She said, "I want to look at your face while I fuck you." She lifted my legs, tucked a pillow under my bottom and started fucking me good and hard while she looked right into my eyes. 

She knew she owned me. 

So did I.

I was in love with the feeling of having my ass so full. My hard cock was dripping all over my belly as she stroked it. It began to pulse and Mistress knew that I would cum soon. She looked me in the eye and commanded, "Cum for Mistress."

That was all it took. The first shot landed on my neck and collar followed by several more on my chest and belly. She scooped up my cum with her fingers and brought them to my mouth. I readily accepted her fingers, coated with my semen. This was the first time having a load of cum in my mouth and I liked it.

She pulled her cock from my anus and went to the bathroom to wash up. She had removed her leather bra and harness while she was gone and she returned with a warm washcloth she used to clean my chest and belly and then my bottom. 

She finally removed my collar and placed it in the drawer of my nightstand and crawled into bed beside me.

Her voice returned to the sweet girl I had known hours earlier. She said, "You know I own you now."

I replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"I am your Mistress and you are my pet when you are wearing your collar," she said.

"Yes, Lisa," I replied. "You know you own me."

She kissed my forehead and lay down beside me. We held each other as we drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by CuriousKevin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments