Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How the Mighty Has Fallen

"krystenah is the entertainment at the company that laid her off last year"

11
7 Comments 7
20.4k Views 20.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
When I was laid off last year from MegaCorp, I was told that it was due to budget cuts. I always suspected, however, that my attitude would have eventually gotten me fired, anyway. Although many people I worked with admired my body, few liked my personality. In fact, I had a reputation for being an arrogant bitch.

When I left, I was certain I’d be snapped up within a week or two at the most by a competing firm. I told myself the layoff was a blessing in disguise; MegaCorp never appreciated my true value, anyway.

After 10 months of unemployment, my ego had been deflated and I found myself considering jobs I never would have looked twice at and when Megacorp called and offered me an extraordinary fee for a one-day contract, I jumped at the opportunity.

Since it was scheduled for the annual team-building conference, I assumed my former employer wanted me to give a speech or even facilitate a workshop. I didn’t bother reading the contract, but just signed my name and faxed it back.

I smiled as I anticipated returning and imagined my past supervisors begging me to return, having finally recognized the gem they had thrown away.

A week later I felt my confidence build as I drove to the company and my assurance that I not only would be hired back but promoted was a reality-in my mind- by the time I arrived onsite at Megacorp.

I checked in at reception and ignored the smirk I thought the girl behind the counter gave me when she offered me a seat and informed me that “Mr. Bigg will be right with you.”

“Bigg?” I wondered to myself. I had supervised him last year. Melvin Bigg, true to his name, was a large man with hands the size of baseball mitts. He had a disturbing habit of licking his lips when he talked and he always seemed to be sweating despite never doing any actual work. I had never enjoyed working with him as he was always late turning in his work. And now I was supposed to report to him? I wondered if I had perhaps made a mistake in accepting the job.

I looked down at my lap and gathered my thoughts. One day was all I had to get through and the money, I reminded myself was very, very good. I took a deep breath and looked up to see Biggs storming across the lobby. He charged up to me like a rhinoceros and grabbed my hand in both of his before I could stand all the way up.

“So great to see you, Krystenah,” he said, almost apologetically. He was all smiles. Thank you for agreeing to do this. I was really surprised—but delighted—that you accepted the assignment.” He grabbed my elbow before I could answer and ushered me down the hall to the ladies’ room.

When we got there, he told me I could change out of my clothes in the bathroom and walk into the conference room when I was ready.

“Hold it, Bigg,” I started.

“It’s Mr. Bigg,” he replied.

“Yeah, whatever,” I continued. “What do you mean, ‘change out of my clothes?’”

“Just that.”

“Just WHAT?” I practically screamed. “What the hell IS this job?”

He stepped very close to me and looked down into my flushed face. His demeanor completely changed and he spoke in a gruff, clipped voice.

“Your job, Krystenah, which you accepted, is to be the entertainment for the team building conference. Get in there and take off your clothes…unless you’d like to speak to legal about breach of contract?”

He thrust the contract into my chest, opened the door , and pushed me inside, slapping my ass as he did.

I looked at the contract I had been in such a hurry to sign.

The undersigned, (and there was my name) agrees to submit to the whims, desires and caprices of (my former team’s name appeared there) as a pet, toy and slut on (and there was the date, right there. In black and white. Today).



I opened the door a crack and he was still standing there. Biggs. I emerged into the hallway completely naked.

MissyyMartinezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissyyMartinezz

I couldn’t help but see that he seemed to like what he saw as his eyes scanned me from head to tie. He told me I was to wear a collar and leash (again, per contract) and my already red face turned a deeper shade of scarlet when he attached them and then led me to the conference room.

As I was led through the hallway, Biggs nodded and helloed several of my former underlings. Many of them stopped and stared. I heard a wolf whistle. I wanted to die. When we got to the conference room, Biggs placed me beside him at the front of the room. He told me to stand still and keep my mouth shut if I wanted to get paid.

The conference table sat about ten people and a cursory scan confirmed what I had feared: every person was a former co-worker. Biggs launched into his spiel.

“okay, Folks. As promised, this year’s entertainment is the slut you see to my left. He pointed to me in disdain. My mouth flew open and he shut it harshly with a look of disgust on his oily face. She has been instructed not to speak. Teammates, you may say whatever you like to this bitch. Let me just point out a couple of ‘features’ of our entertainment.”

He faced me and suddenly reached out and grabbed my tit as hard as he could. Hanging on, he turned back to the room.

“Ladies and gents, you can do whatever you want to her—squeeze her, spank her, finger-fuck this thing, do whatever you want. I just ask that you make sure everyone gets at least one turn with her.”

He wrapped the leash around his fat, greasy hand, thus forcing my face close to his. To me he growled, “you will please these people, Krystenah. Whatever they want, you will give.” He let the leash for slack and led me to Bob Lloyd, a handsome, somewhat shy guy I had eviscerated once in his performance review. Bob looked at me hungrily.

“Get the fuck over my knee, slut,” he said,. Shelly Fox, who sat beside him giggled nervously. I surrendered to my fate, lamely mumbling, “I’m sorry about how I treated—“

“Save it,” he said. “Payback is a bitch, Bitch.”

My heart was pounding furiously as I lay across Bob’s lap. I felt like the world slowed down as I grabbed the legs of the chair and stared at the carpet.

Bob unceremoniously started smacking my ass with ever increasing force and speed. It was clear that he was going to get the most out of his “turn”. My ass started burning and I felt like I was on the verge of tears.

Bob stopped and I heard the voice of Roger, my former assistant. “I’d like to go next, Bob.” I was hauled up like a rag doll and turned to face Roger, who was sitting in a chair, pants lowered to the floor. He was stroking a very thick, very engorged cock. He patted his lap.

“Get over here, Krys. I’d like you to take some dictation,” he said, and laughed like a frat boy. “Sit on my lap,” He said, and pulled me toward him and then onto his erection. He bounced me up and down the entire length of his cock, my hot ass cheeks slapping his thighs.

“That’s it,” he said, “get it nice and wet because next this cock is going in your ass.” I tried to struggle, but Shelly and Bob rushed to Roger’s side and held me in place. I was forced to feel my ass take the full length of Roger’s cock. I moaned with shame as Shelly smiled and unbuttoned her blouse. “Hurry up, Roger,” she said, “I want a crack at her next.

Over the next hour I was used by the entire team. Sandy Mercer finger fucked my pussy and ass while I sucked her off. Jose Redford spanked my tits until they glowed a deep red. After that, Mike Danforth made me eat his ass.

I was in a daze after everyone had had their turn with me. My skin was raw and my lungs were raw from crying. Finally, Biggs took me to the ladies room and told me to clean myself up. He told me that he would be in touch after he had received the evaluations from the team as to their satisfaction.

I drove home exhausted, humbled and weary.

After I showered at home, I realized, to my surprise, that I really hoped that the team had liked me.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments