Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hurricane Of Hot Liquid Wax

"Krystal explores the pain and pleasures of playing with candle wax."

7
7 Comments 7
10.5k Views 10.5k
944 words 944 words
Mention hurricanes and most people think devastating winds, never-ending rain and widespread flooding. Mention hurricane to me and I think candle wax. Yes, candle wax.

It was my first real hurricane. I had experienced remnants of hurricanes growing up in upstate New York, but this was my first in the Big Easy.

It hit right as classes started that year, leaving me just in time to meet Evan in my American Lit class. I rode out the storm at his house, enjoying my first hurricane party with him, his roommates and a half dozen other random people.

As the excitement from the storm died down, the party fizzled out. Some people ventured home. Under the influence of way too much wine and a few delicious shots, I ventured to Evan's bedroom.

The power went out, the windows in his bedroom shook, and his bed shook underneath us. The rain and the wind pounded down on his house as he pounded my cunt. As the streets filled with water outside, inside of me he filled a condom full of his cum. But the real fun came later.

Unable to sleep because of the increasing lack of air conditioning, our sweaty, naked bodies rolled around in his bed, looking for cool spots. Eventually our bodies found each other again. Our lips could not stay away from each other.

“You turn me on so much,” he groaned as our bodies rubbed against each other.

“I can tell.”

His rock hard cock pushed against the soft skin of my stomach.

“I want to pour hot candle wax all over you.”

He ran his tongue all over my naked body.

“You want to do what?” I grinned, not sure if it was the alcohol affecting my judgment or my inner slut coming out as I imagined him pouring the scorching hot wax from the white candle all over my flesh.

“Have you ever had a guy drip wax on to you before?”

“No.”

“You'll like it.”

He brushed brushed two fingers past my clit and I let out a moan of approval.

He stroked his cock as he reached past me and out to the dresser. He grabbed the thick white candle and smiled.

“Is this going to hurt?”

“Maybe a little.”

“Try just a little at first?”

“I'll try.”

He looked down at the candle, the light lit up his face.

“There's a lot of melted wax.”

I remembered watching a movie on television where Madonna poured hot wax on her lover. I remembered how wet it made my pussy watching it. However, I never thought I would pour wax on a lover, let alone being on the receiving end of it. Pain had never been a big part of my sex life.

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS

Pleasure was my main goal.

“Just watch my nipples. Definitely avoid my pussy.”

“Okay.”

His smile disappeared and he grew serious.

I was nervous like I was in line for a roller coaster. Roller coasters and I did not get along.

One hand held my side, his other held the candle over the space between my tits. He tilted the candle towards me and no wax came out. He tilted a little further and I spotted it cresting out of the crown. He let a large drop pour out and I closed my eyes.

I gasped. I flinched as the hot wax impacted with my skin. It hurt. I grabbed his sheets underneath me. It burnt. It made my heart skip a beat or two. But it turned me on at the same time.

“How was that?”

“I liked it.”

I smiled.

“Good.”

This time he held the candle over the side of my stomach, a little closer this time. He dripped it down my side, longer with more wax this time. I still flinched, but the pleasure outweighed the pain this time.

He moved from my side to my pussy. He teased my lips with his fingers, circled my clit and made me moan softly. He fingered me as he poured the wax on to my other side of my stomach. It burnt, it hurt, but pleasure was taking over my entire body.

“I can't believe how good it feels.”

“Wait until you feel this.”

He surprised me by pouring the next batch of hot liquid wax on my breast, right across my nipple. It stung my sensitive skin there. I bit my lip, and released an animal-like moan from inside of me.

“More,” I begged.

I reached behind me and buried my hands underneath the pillow.

He fingered me harder with two fingers, almost too hard and I pushed my body against his hand. It caused me to let out another moan.

He poured hot wax on to my other nipple. This time it was not just for a second or two. This time was long it was enough for a lot of wax, enough to coat it and much of my tit. A sharp pain filled me and I opened up my mouth, but no sounds came out.

“More?” he asked.

“Yes,” I nodded my head.

He dripped the painful, pleasureful wax on to my bare pubic area. He did it multiple times, sending waves of pleasure through my whole body that mixed with sharp shots of intense pain. My moans filled the room. My body shook as I orgasmed.

The wax mixed with his hot cum, decorating my stomach, coating my pubic area.

“I didn't think I was going to like that,” I said when he opened his eyes.

He smiled as he examined the wax and cum that coated me. “I have some other things I'd like to show you.”

Published 
Written by krystalkelley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments