Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Call Her Jessie

"The domed tip of the massager fit perfectly into the open lips of Jessie’s entry way."

10
5 Comments 5
49.7k Views 49.7k
944 words 944 words
Famous Story
I call her Jessie. Of course, that really is not her real name. It’s just a name I like to call her. She is my slave after all. I can call her whatever I want. It makes me happy. It pleases me.

It also pleases me to tease her. Even torture her. Hell, I even do both at the same time. Like tonight.

Jessie asked for it tonight though. Oh, she didn’t tell me herself. She couldn’t. Her mouth was gagged. Silently, she told me. I could read her body language as it hung there by all four limbs in front of me.

Jessie stared at me with her eyes.

I didn’t ask her to look at me. No, no. But yet, she kept her eyes on me. Begging.

The clamps fit perfectly over her nipples. This is for what she begged. The clamps tightened. Jessie’s nipples turned red as the blood rushed to them.

Jessie like that. I could hear it in her moans. The heat that formed there on the tips of her breasts caused her to make those sounds.

Tears came to her eyes as I tickled them with the feather. “Yes, yes,” Jessie begged with her eyes as the tears rolled down her face. I knew that is what she wanted.

Her body began to break out with beads of perspiration. It began to shine. She was enjoying this. Jessie wanted more.

The feather’s tip brushed casually over her slit. Again, she begged as she curled her toes at the tickling waves across it. This is what she needed.

The feather tread lightly over its contour following the line down the middle that concealed inner sin.

Jessie breather deeply as the feather tickled her personal divide. She was beginning to enjoy it too much. No, no, that would not happen. Could not happen.

She needed another clamp. Yeah, that’s what she needed.

The hood that hid her clit needed to be retracted. The chains hooked perfectly to her clamped nipples. The other two ends of the chain hooked nicely to both sides of her clitoral hood. With a twist, the chain tightened. Jessie’s thin flaps folded upwards. Her pink clit now exposed and shining.

The small cylindrical vacuum’s end fit perfectly over Jessie’s clitoris. With the first pump, her clit was pulled into it. Her body jerked. It was saying, “Yes, please more!”
A couple more pumps. The vacuum sucked her clit in further. Deep. “Yes, again,” Jessie begged with a grunt.

Once more. That was it. The cylinder was ready to come off. The clit clamp was ready to go on. Jessie waited in want.

The clamp slid over her plump erect clitoris. As it closed around it, Jessie flinched.

EmilyDuncan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyDuncan

Now her clit matched her nipples. Red with blood. Stiff with reserve.

It felt good to flick it. To watch Jessie enjoy it. To watch her body flinch with each flick. To begin to rock on the ropes. It was time for more.

Jessie would enjoy the massager. I knew she would because I got it specifically for her. That’s right. For her. Her eyes got big as she saw me bring it out.

I knew why.

The head of the massager was big. It would be a first for her. I promised Jessie it would not hurt much. Maybe.

The round ribbed head buzzed. she could almost feel the vibrations before it touched her. I could see it. Her clit began to jump. She was ready.

The domed tip of the massager fit perfectly into the open lips of Jessie’s entry way. Through the gag, moans sounded. Her skin tightened. Tiny pricks went off all over her body. This is what Jessie wanted.

The long muffled groan escaped as the head of the massager filled her. Jessie’s sexual lips stretching around it to form fit it inside her. Her whole body now vibrated. That’s where it stayed as I found the feather again.

Once over the right nipple, twice over the left, and three times over her clamped clit. Jessie’s body shook at the touch of the feather. The massager pulsed inside her. The process was repeated. Then again. And yet again.

Jessie was almost there. Did I want her to be? Yes. I wanted to make her cum. Wanted to see it drip out of her stretched pussy. I knew she liked it. It would not be long now.

The tones through the gag got louder. Her body began to rock on the ropes again. Jessie wanted to yell. She couldn’t.

She curled her toes, balled her fists , and jerked on the ties. The spasm was starting. Jessie looked so beautiful when she was about to cum. The feather took her over the edge as the massager beat a rhythm inside her.

Jessie’s orgasm was released with the echoing sound of the massager hitting the floor. The liquid poured from her gaping arousal. Her clit pulsed wildly as her cum flowed onto the floor underneath her.

Now she dripped. Jessie’s body relaxed as the tiny droplets from her gaping slit mixed with the splatter on the floor. Hot. Dripping. Cum.

I made her look at the mess she made. Jessie’s eyes got big at the sight of the huge puddle underneath her. Yes she liked it. She knew I loved it. She thought she was a bad girl. A very bad girl.

Instead, she did what I wanted. I made her cum. I made her make that wonderful mess. I loved it when Jessie was a good girl.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments