Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Dominus: The Edification Of A Slut

"A friend in need. (Special thank you to Couple4play)"

28
20 Comments 20
14.3k Views 14.3k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Recommended Read
 I had been back in Toronto for two weeks. Aiko had emailed me pictures and videos of her masturbating, and in teasing states of various dress and undress. She also teased me about coming to Toronto for her summer break. I offered her a place to stay, if she did make the journey.

Heather and Jessica had anxiously awaited my return. They were eager to meet with me again, eager to be Sir’s cunts again, to be exact. Unfortunately, their husbands had surprised them with a trip to Europe the same day I arrived back home. They promised to make it up to me on their return. I had no doubt that they would.

I was on the balcony of my condo, enjoying a whisky, late that night. My cell phone rang. It was Brenda calling. I hadn’t seen Brenda in close to a year. She was the top entertainment lawyer in, Canada, very wealthy and very powerful. We met at an after party, at the TIFF Film Festival, three years ago. Her husband couldn’t attend that evening. Brenda approached me and introduced herself. She flirted and teased me all night. I had promised to put her over my knee and spank her shapely ass thoroughly and hard, if she rubbed her large breasts against my arm one more time. She coyly smiled and informed me that she would more than enjoy a good, hard spanking from me.

I hinted that her ass wouldn’t be all that I spanked. She pressed her tits against my arm and boldly dared me. I grinned, grabbed her by the arm and walked her to a secluded corner of the theatre, behind red velvet curtains that hid the fire escape. Brenda turned around, placed her hands against the wall and pushed her ass out towards me. I lifted her gown, tore off the silk thong she was wearing, and spanked her pussy till she came.

I pushed her to her knees, tied the torn thong around my cock, and fucked her mouth hard. Brenda swallowed the load of cum from my balls, and thanked me. She offered to be my whore, if I wanted her to, and that she was eager to be trained to please me. I agreed.

Over the last year, Brenda had been incredibly busy with her work. She traveled frequently between her, Toronto, and Vancouver, offices. Our time together came to an end, but we still kept in touch.

“Hello, Brenda,” I answered her call. “To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?”

“Hello, Sir,” Brenda giggled, “I need your assistance in a very personal matter. Discretion is of the utmost importance.”

“Discretion is always assured with me, Brenda. Tell me how I may be of assistance,” I replied.

There was a short silence before Brenda replied, “It’s Harold. He’s having an affair with one of the young lawyers I hired.”

“I am sorry to hear that, Brenda. How are you holding up?” I asked sincerely.

“I’m better than fine, Gil. I could care less about Harold’s piece on the side. He can keep seeing her if he wants to. I’m hurt that he fucked in our bed, and that he didn’t have the balls to tell me. I want to teach them both a very valuable life lesson. That’s where you come into play.” I could hear the nasty sexiness in her voice. “Let me know if you’re interested in contributing to her,” Brenda paused for a moment, and coyly finished the sentence, “education.”

“What do you have in mind?” I grinned.

“Simple, Gil. I want them both to know that I am the boss. Harold needs to be reminded that I made the fortune he gets to share, that I hold the power to take it all away from him, if I file for divorce. And that little slut needs to know that I can ruin her career, no matter how smart the little twat thinks she is. I hired her because she is a brilliant lawyer. I gave her a good career, with the potential to make partner. I want her to know that I could destroy her, get her disbarred. Let her understand that no other law firm on the continent will hire her, if I so desire. I want them both to grovel at my feet and beg for my forgiveness. I want them to worship me out of fear. You can get as nasty as you want with her. I want you to punish the ungrateful slut.” She paused again before she finished telling me what she wanted. “Hurt her, Gil. While Harold is handcuffed to a chair and forced to observe you degrade and humiliate her with your beautiful, big cock.”

“That’s a tall order, Brenda,” I smirked.

Brenda quickly replied, “You don’t think you could hurt her for me, Gil? Or you don’t want to?” Brenda coyly asked.

“They’d have to agree to your terms, Brenda,” I smiled. “I have very few limits when it comes to satisfying my needs or correcting unflattering behavior in young ladies.”

Brenda sat back in her chair and placed her bare feet on her desk, “They already have agreed, Gil. How could they not? I confronted them, showed them pictures that a PI took, and gave them both copies of the divorce papers and the official request to have little Miss Slut, brought before The Law Society Tribunal.”

“I assume you will be in attendance for the edification of little Miss Slut?” I chuckled.

Brenda giggled and replied, “Of course! I plan to enjoy every second of her suffering.”

“On one condition, Brenda,” I calmly said to her.

“What’s the condition, Gil? I am open to negotiations, but, be warned my nasty friend, I negotiate for a living, and am quite good at it.”

“My term is non-negotiable, Brenda. I want you to be available to me during the session, if and when I decide I want you,” I sternly informed her of the nonnegotiable condition.

Brenda took a moment to protest, “That would be counterproductive. I want them to fear and respect me. How will they, if I am used alongside the slut? I can’t agree to that, Gil. However, I will meet you at another time and you can punish me as hard as your big, beautiful cock desires,” she seductively tried to entice me.

“My term stands, if and when I want you, in the presence of your husband and his piece on the side. Agree to it, or find someone else. I’m beginning to get bored, Brenda. Make a decision now or I’m hanging up,” I sternly replied to her counter-offer.

“Gil, you are a wretched cad!” she hissed.

“Yes or no, make a decision now, Brenda. I am officially bored,” I calmly replied.

“Yes, okay! You prick! You can have me too, if you wish, along with Lisa!” Brenda begrudgingly agreed. “Is seven pm., tomorrow night, acceptable for your highness?” she hissed.

“Sir, will suffice, no need to pretend that I am royalty, Brenda. I’ll be there,” I chuckled and hung up.

I arrived at Brenda’s extravagant home a few minutes before seven pm., the next evening. She greeted me dressed in a long, gold colored gown. It was strapless and had a slit on the left side that started just below her hip. Gold stilettos enhanced her long and shapely legs.

“Glad you can make it, Gil. It’s been far too long since I’ve seen you,” Brenda greeted me and placed a long, hard kiss on my lips.

“Good to see you, Brenda. You look stunning, as usual,” I grinned and slapped her ass.

“Such a naughty man,” she giggled and pressed her large breasts against me. “Let’s get started. I can’t wait to see what you have in store for little Miss Slut,” she purred into my ear.

I followed Brenda up the circular stairway to the master bedroom. Harold, her husband was seated in a chair that was positioned against the wall facing the foot of their bed. Lisa was standing next to the seated Harold, with her left hand on his shoulder.

Lisa was lovely, young, late twenties or early thirties. She was multiracial; her light caramel skin was flawless. The tight, long curls of her black hair framed her delicate facial features perfectly. Her dark eyes pierced into yours, when you looked into them. She had on a black, leather mini skirt that hugged her waist and slim hips, red stilettos, bare legs, and a tight, white tank top. My cock began to swell at the sight of her. I was going to enjoy putting Lisa through her paces.

Brenda cuffed Harold’s wrists and ankles to the chair’s arm rests and legs. She grinned at Lisa and sauntered to the bed, slowly turned around, sat on it, and gracefully crossed her long legs.

She patted down her gown as she introduced me to the two guilty parties, “Gil, you know Harold. Let me introduce you to Lisa. She’s the slut that seduced my husband and fucked him in my bed,” she calmly informed the room. A wicked grin formed on her face as she continued, “They have both agreed to playtime with you. The slut is yours to use as you please, and my poor hubby has to observe as you tarnish, mar and defile his precious little slut.”

Lisa huffed and rolled her eyes at Brenda’s introduction.

“You have something you wish to say to Gil, Lisa?” Brenda coyly asked.

Lisa snarled her reply, “Let’s get this over with, Brenda. What’s the worst your goon can do? Make me suck his cock, fuck me, be a bit rough? I expect you to keep your word, Brenda. I get to keep seeing, Harold, I keep my job, and you don’t divorce Harold.” Daggers shot out of Lisa’s eyes at Brenda as she spat out her reply.

“Oh my, Gil. Lisa is a feisty one. She called you a goon, and isn’t the least bit worried about what you are going to do to her,” Brenda feigned shock and fear. “I’ll keep my word, Lisa. I expect you to keep yours.”

Lisa huffed and crossed her arms across her chest. The tops of her firm, medium sized breasts swelled upwards. My cock twitched at the sight. Lisa waited for me to reply. I remained silent, slowly took off my jacket and handed it to Brenda.

Lisa smirked and said, “You can dress a gorilla up in an Armani. It won’t make him a gentleman.”

She took a step towards me, lifted her t-shirt over her head and tossed it at my feet. Then she pulled down the zipper at the back of her leather mini-skirt and wiggled out of it. She placed the toe of her stiletto under it and kicked it towards me.

Her body was stunning. Soft, perky breasts with large, dark nipples, tight, flat belly, long, lean legs and a girlish flare to her hips. All wrapped up in caramel colored skin. She boldly stared at me and grinned at the bulge in my pants.

“You’re already hard, old man. This will be over soon. I bet you’ll blow your load before you get the chance to slide your cock in my tight pussy,” she mockingly chuckled.

I stared at Lisa and smiled, “A very tall order, Brenda. The proverbial task of turning a sow’s ear into a silk purse. Only in this instance, it’s transforming a common slut into a proper whore.”

Brenda laughed and replied, “Enjoy, Gil. She’s agreed to be all yours. Have at her.”

I turned to Brenda and grinned, “I will enjoy every second of it, Brenda.”

I turned to my left, allowing Harold a side view of Lisa and my cock. “On your knees, Lisa, at my feet,” I calmly ordered.

Lisa boldly walked to me, stared at me for a few seconds and kneeled in front of me. “I guess you want me to suck your cock. Go on, pull it out.”

Her voice cracked a bit as she spoke. Her cheeks suddenly got hot and flushed. Lisa was angry and confused at the arousal that shot through her, as she kneeled before me. Her pussy flared with heat and she felt the inner walls of her pussy begin to slicken with moisture.

“I want you to pull my cock out of my pants, Lisa,” I calmly replied.

She huffed and pulled my zipper down; she reached into my pants and freed my cock. Lisa gripped it at its base and shoved it into her mouth. I grabbed her tight curled, shoulder length hair, pulled her mouth away from my cock and struck her cheek with an open hand.

“Brenda!” Harold screamed out in protest, as Lisa looked up at me in shock and placed both her hands on the sting in her cheek.

Brenda calmly replied to Harold’s protest with a smirk, “You both agreed to this, hubby. Now, sit there like a good little boy and enjoy the show.”

I tugged Lisa’s head to the side and calmly asked, “Did I tell you to suck my cock, slut?”

“I’m not a slut! You said to pull out your cock and suck it!” Lisa hissed at me.

“You must be more attentive when I give you a task to perform. I ordered you to pull my cock out. I did not give you permission to suck it,” I explained to her with a slight snarl in my voice. “Make no mistake, Lisa. All you are right now is a common slut of no worth to me and my cock.”

“Whatever! Tell me when you want your cock sucked. The sooner this is over, the better. I think you’re a pig! Harold never treated me like this. No man ever has!” Lisa hissed.

“I can assure you that I am unlike any man you ever met. Now you may suck my cock,” I snarled my words at her with a grin on my face.

Lisa grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard, pulling the skin back. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth sucked my thick meat into her mouth.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth away from my cock. I struck her cheek again, harder than the last blow I had landed. Lisa brought one hand to the hot sting in her reddening cheek and looked up at me.

She opened her mouth to protest, I growled at her, “Silence, slut!” before she could get a word out.

I turned to Brenda and sternly ordered, “Come here, Brenda, and show Lisa how a proper whore worships and sucks a cock.”

Brenda walked to us, knelt in front of me and cooed, “Mmm, with pleasure, Sir.”

With her eyes locked on mine, Brenda pulled my cock upwards and against me, giving her access to my balls. She licked my balls and lifted them with her tongue. The upward journey of her tongue stopped at the base of my cock. She kissed, licked and nibbled at it for a few seconds. She licked up my shaft and gently sucked the underside of my twitching, purple head. She opened her mouth wide and slowly took my cock deep in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, as her eyes smiled at me.

“That’s enough, Brenda. Thank you,” I grinned down at her.

“My pleasure, Sir,” Brenda replied as she stood up, licked her lips and made her way back to the bed.

Lisa had begun to breathe a bit heavier. Being so close to Brenda’s mouth working my cock, had sent quivers through her pussy. She was getting very wet between her legs. She got angrier at herself for allowing herself to be so aroused. She squeezed her thighs together, in hopes of smothering the heat that was radiating from deep inside her pussy. The pressure on her clit sent an electric shock through her insides.

“Fuck!” she cursed in her mind.

Brenda looked at Harold and asked in a sultry voice, “Oh my, hubby. Look at the bulge in your pants. Are you hard because Gil slapped your little slut, or because you enjoyed watching how I worshiped his beautiful cock with my mouth?”

Lisa turned to look at Harold. She was shocked to see the bulge in his pants. “Is he enjoying watching me being humiliated?” The words echoed in her mind.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS



Harold remained silent and looked away from Lisa and Brenda.

Brenda grinned at Lisa and ordered, “Pull his pants down to his ankles. My poor hubby’s cock must be hurting, straining so hard against them.”

Lisa felt more heat and moisture build up between her legs. As much as she didn’t want to be aroused, the thought of Harold, bound and hard, sent a shiver through her. She stood up and walked over to Harold.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered to him as she undid his belt.

“It’s alright. This will be over soon. We have no choice, Lisa,” he gasped back at her.

Lisa stared at the lust in Harold’s eyes, as she pulled his pants and shorts down around his ankles. She had never seen Harold’s cock so hard and throbbing.

Brenda chuckled out to Lisa, “Ha! Looks like my hubby wants to be cuckolded, I’ve never seen his cock that hard, have you, slut?”

Lisa did not reply. She held Harold’s lustful gaze for a moment, turned, walked back to me and knelt. Her head tilted upwards, her eyes locked on mine.

“Suck, worship my cock with your mouth,” I growled at her.

Lisa mimicked what Brenda had done with her hands and mouth. The soft touch of her delicate hands and mouth on my cock made me grunt and moan each time my cock slid down her throat.

Lisa’s mind spun out of control. She couldn’t understand why all that was happening to her. Why she had gotten incredibly aroused at being used. The warmth in her cheek had almost disappeared. She wanted to feel it again. She hoped that I would strike her cheek again, make it sting, make it hot, warm her. She moaned at the thought, and squeezed her thighs tight. Trapping, and making her clit itch and throb harder.

I grabbed her tight curls and yanked her pretty face away from my cock. Lisa’s cold gaze bore into my eyes.

“How wet are you?” I mockingly grinned at her.

“Fuck you!” she spat her words at me and closed her eyes tight, preparing for the blow that she hoped would land on her cheek.

I held her head steady. When she opened her eyes and looked up at me, I calmly said to her, “Just ask, no need to be ashamed of what arouses you. You can always stop this, get up and leave; no one is forcing you or your boyfriend to stay against your wishes.”

A strong quiver shot up from her clit and traveled up into her belly. She became angrier at herself. She wanted to be slapped again. And here I was, making her ask for it. The humiliation of it all made her hornier. She decided that there was no way in hell that she would ask me to slap her again.

Lisa clenched and relaxed her jaw a few times, before she asked, “I don’t know what you mean. What do you think I could possibly want from you, let alone beg you for?”

“I said ask, not beg. Pay attention to my words,” I growled at her.

Lisa rolled her eyes at me. I struck her cheek again. I followed up quickly with a backhand to her other cheek, much to Lisa’s shock, surprise and guilty pleasure.

“Again!” Harold gasped out, unable to refrain from hiding his arousal at the depraved scene playing out in front of him.

“Fucking pervert!” Brenda laughed out at her husband.

Lisa brushed a few curls of hair away from the corner of her mouth and looked up at me. She brought the palms of her hands to her cheeks and pressed them onto the stinging in her face. The pressure on her skin intensified the heat that was quickly building in her cheeks. She closed her eyes and let the warmth soothe her, and quiet her racing thoughts.

I pulled her up to her feet by the hair. Lisa yelped and got to her feet as quickly as her trembling legs would allow. Her inner thighs, just below her aching cunt, glistened with her slick, sex juices. I walked her over to the aroused and bound Harold, and pushed her back down onto her knees.

Harold gasped and begged, “Make her suck my cock, please make her suck my cock!”

“This is not about you, Harold. This is all about transforming your common slut into a proper whore. Keep your fucking mouth shut,” I snarled at him as I pulled my belt free through the loops of my pants one handed, and pulled Lisa’s head back.

Lisa’s perfect, caramel breasts rose and sunk on her chest, with each deep breath inhaled and exhaled.

“You are going to take pain for me,” I grinned down at her. “Tell me that you want to take pain for me, slut.”

Lisa shivered and nodded her head. I ran the folded belt across her cheek and over her lips. “I didn’t hear you,” I snarled and yanked on her hair.

Lisa gasped and quickly replied, “Yes! I want you to take pain to please you!”

I snarled at Harold, “Look at her beautiful, caramel breasts.”

Harold swallowed hard and eagerly stared at the tits he had sucked on and kneaded. His cock twitched hard, more precum oozed out of his purple slit.

“Do you want Lisa to suck your cock, Harold?” I grinned at Lisa as I asked the question.

“Fuck yes! Please make her suck my cock!” he eagerly replied.

“No,” I coldly grinned at him.

Harold strained against the cuffs on his wrists, threw his head back and moaned in agony.

“You are deliciously evil, Gil,” Brenda snickered and turned on her vibrator.

I turned and saw Brenda, naked, sitting with her legs spread wide. She smiled and asked me, “May I fuck my whore cunt, Sir?”

I chuckled and replied, “You may, whore.”

Brenda slid the vibrator deep inside her dripping cunt and moaned, “Thank you, Sir.”

I looked down at Lisa, bent at the waist and softly kissed her full lips. She turned her head away from my lips. I yanked on her hair and growled in her ear. She shivered, and slowly turned her head, parted her lips and softly kissed me back.

“Good slut,” I moaned into her mouth. She tasted like sweet, citrus fruit.

Lisa sucked and nibbled on my bottom lip, moaned as she brought her hands behind my neck and pulled my mouth to hers. I brought my belt down hard across her breasts. Lisa arched her back and pushed her chest out. A moan gurgled deep in her throat. I struck her breasts again with the belt. Lisa gasped and sobbed into my mouth. The sharp sting of leather hummed across her flesh. I struck her five more times. Her eyes filled with tears, her body quivered, as she panted and moaned at the heat that was building up in her tits.

Harold was grunting and moaning at the sight of leather biting into her caramel skin. Her firm breasts swelled around the leather, her flesh rippled under the force of each blow. Her breasts glowed with a soft red hue. I pulled her up to a standing position. Lisa kept her hands gripped around the back of my neck, as I straightened out my body. She pressed the small of her back against my throbbing cock and moaned.

I kicked her legs apart; she shivered and sent her tongue probing deep into my mouth. I took a step backwards, Lisa leaned back and into me to keep her balance, keeping her legs spread. I sucked on her tongue and whipped the belt in-between her legs. A wet smack rang in her ears, as a hot sting penetrated her soft folds. Her eyes and mouth shot open, her knees buckled, and her body quivered as her cunt exploded from deep inside in a violent orgasm. Lisa dug her nails into the thick muscles of my neck. I struck her cunt again with the belt. Lisa screamed out long and loud as her body shook uncontrollably.

I pushed her forward, bending her at the waist. Lisa gripped the chair’s arm rests. Still moaning and shaking from the aftershocks rolling through her. I aimed the head of my cock at the wet, pink opening that gaped in-between her plump, caramel mound, and slammed my cock balls deep into her. Lisa arched her back and threw her head back.

“Fuck the slut hard!” Harold shouted at me. “Push her mouth on my cock!”

Lisa moaned at the sudden assault on her insides stuffed with hot, throbbing cock. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

I slapped her firm, round ass and growled, “Tell your boyfriend what I’m doing to you, slut!”

Lisa moaned out loud and panted to Harold, “My cunt, he’s fucking my cunt, and it feels so good. His cock is thick and hot. It’s stretching my wet, tight pussy. It hurts so fucking good!”

Harold groaned and rolled his head from side to side. Lisa’s warm breath danced over his swollen cock. “I’m cumming! Fuck!” he moaned out to Lisa.

His cock twitched and swelled, he lifted his hips off the chair and shot his load. Cum jetted out of his cock, arced in the air and landed on his shirt. Harold huffed and gasped as his body shook.

I ran my fingers into Lisa’s hair and made closed them into fists. I pulled her head as far back as her neck would bend. I fucked her hard and fast, crashing my hips into her round, firm ass. Her back was covered with a thin coat of sweat, making her caramel skin shine. The small pools of sweat that had gathered on the small of her back sparkled under the pot lights of the bedroom.

“It appears your boyfriend enjoys watching you get fucked almost as much as you like getting fucked,” I taunted Lisa and pulled my cock out of her.

“Nooo! Pleeese keep fucking me! I’m close!” Lisa protested and pushed her ass towards me in hopes of impaling herself on my cock.

I slapped her firm ass and growled, “Maybe Harold will enjoy watching his wife getting fucked, just as much as he enjoyed watching you get fucked.”

Brenda shoved the vibrator deeper inside her and gasped, “My pussy is filled, Sir. You can have my ass if you wish.”

I grinned at Brenda, as I dragged Lisa to the bed by her hair and said, “I want your pussy, whore. Lisa will be eating your ass.”

Brenda got on all fours and turned around, wiggled her ass and purred. I made Lisa kneel and straddle Brenda’s shoulders, as I pushed Brenda’s face into the mattress. Brenda’s feet dangled off the bed, I spread her legs and positioned myself between them.

“Spread her ass,” I growled at Lisa.

Lisa hesitantly grabbed Brenda’s ass cheeks and spread them wide. Brenda moaned and pulled the vibrator out of her pussy.

“Lick her ass,” I growled at Lisa.

Lisa lowered her face to Brenda’s ass and licked her puckered hole. Brenda gasped and shoved the vibrator back in her pussy. Lisa’s pussy clamped down on itself, as she watched the vibrator disappear inside Brenda.

I aimed my cock at Brenda’s stuffed pussy and pushed with my hips till her pussy stretched and accommodated my head alongside the vibrator. Lisa gasped at the sight.

I gripped Brenda’s hips and pulled her onto my cock. She moaned as my cock sunk inside her. Stretching and stuffing her pussy, till she felt like she was going to be split in two. Harold was getting hard again. The sight of his wife being doubled fucked and Lisa eating her ass aroused him like nothing else he had experienced.

When my cock was balls deep in Brenda, I pushed Lisa’s face into Brenda’s ass.

“Make her cum from tonguing her whore ass,” I snarled at Lisa.

“Ohhhfuuuck!” Brenda cried out when Lisa’s tongue pushed inside her ass.

I pumped my cock in and out of Brenda. Her body shook; she cried out and came on my cock and the vibrator. Lisa shivered as she felt the tremors tear through Brenda’s body.

I pulled my cock out, lifted Lisa’s mouth off of Brenda’s ass and growled at her, “Show me what you’ve learned so far. Worship my cock with your mouth.”

Lisa obeyed immediately and scarfed my meat down her throat. She bobbed her head up and down, sucked hard on my cock and circled her tongue around it. I moaned and bucked my hips, pushing deeper into Lisa’s cock hungry throat.

“On your back, whore!” I ordered Brenda and slapped her ass hard. “Eat the little slut’s pussy!”

Brenda obeyed, rolled onto her back, gripped Lisa’s hips and pulled her pussy into her mouth. Brenda lapped at the slick, dripping, caramel colored delight that quivered in-between Lisa’s legs. Lisa moaned and pushed her hips down into Brenda’s face.

“Filthy,” I growled at Lisa as I grabbed her head and began to fuck her pretty face.

Her eyes watered from my cock pounding the back of her throat. Brenda shoved a finger in Lisa’s ass, as she sucked on her clit. Lisa placed her hands on the insides of Brenda’s thighs to steady herself; she was close to climaxing again.

I pulled my cock out of Lisa’s mouth and stabbed it into Brenda’s gaping pussy. After a few brutal thrusts, I pulled out of her pussy, and shoved my cock back into Lisa’s mouth.

“Mmm, good slut. Suck Brenda’s cunt of my cock,” I snarled.

I let her suck on my cock for a few seconds, before I pulled it out and rammed it into Brenda’s ass. Brenda screamed into Lisa’s spread pussy. I pulled out of Brenda’s ass and shoved my cock down Lisa’s throat again.

My balls tightened and my cock twitched deep in Lisa’s throat. She looked up at me and nodded her head. Her eyes pleaded to me to feed her my cum. When I couldn’t hold off the pressure at the base of my cock any longer, I growled, pulled my cock out of Lisa’s mouth and shot my load over Brenda’s pussy.

Lisa watched wide eyed as my cock swelled and spewed out hot cum. She licked her lips as she watched the hot, thick liquid splash against Brenda’s hairless pussy.

I grabbed Lisa’s hair and pushed her mouth onto Brenda’s cum covered pussy. “Suck it into your mouth, don’t swallow it. You’ll be sharing it with Brenda,” I sternly ordered Lisa.

Brenda moaned and pushed her pussy into Lisa’s mouth. When Lisa had sucked all of my cum into her mouth she sat up and looked at me. Waiting to be ordered to share my cum with Brenda.

I smiled down at Lisa. “Now you are worthy of worshiping my cock. Now you are beautiful,” I half smiled, half sneered at her, “You may share my cum with Brenda, whore.”

Lisa’s eyes lit up at being called a whore. It meant that she had pleased me. It meant that I didn’t think of her as a common slut anymore. She couldn’t believe, or understand, why being called a whore made her feel as it did. It was undeniable that it pleased her. That much she was certain of.

She lowered her mouth onto Brenda’s, and both whore’s sucked on each other’s mouths, lapping and sucking my cum clean off their lips, cheeks and chins.

I put my cock back in my pants and watched the two hungry mouths fight over the last drop of my seed.

“Mmm, just as delicious as I remember, Sir,” Brenda cooed.

I grinned at Brenda and said, “The edification is complete.”

Brenda rolled off the bed, crawled to my feet and wrapped her hands around one of mine. She kissed it lovingly, looked up at me and purred, “Thank you, Sir.”

“You are most welcome, whore,” I grinned.

Harold was still rock hard. “Lisa, come suck my cock and make me cum, slut!” he called out in hopes of cumming again.

Lisa looked at Harold in disbelief and calmly replied, “I’m not a slut, Harold. I’m a whore. Maybe your wife can suck you off. I’m getting dressed and leaving,” she paused and looked up at me from the bed, “with Gil. If you believe I am worthy of worshiping your cock, Sir. I will be the best little whore that I can be for you.”

I extended my hand to Lisa and grinned, “I do, and I’ll make sure that you are.”

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments