Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Want My Daddy

15
5 Comments 5
24.2k Views 24.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I'm home and I need my sexy daddy. My pussy is so wet and I've been wanting to ride your cock all day. I greet you at the door naked like I always do. You tell me to wait and that you're tired. My daddy just wants to relax, but I've been thinking about you all day. I don't listen. I'm a bad slave and whine when I don't get my way.

You sit down in your favorite chair so you can watch the game. You want me naked and on my knees by your side. I kneel next to you. You pet my hair a few times and send me to get your beer. Then, you ignore me.

I start to rub my cunt because I'm aching for you. You warn me again. You tell me that I'm being naughty and if I do it again, you'll punish me. I can't help it. My Daddy is so sexy and I just want his attention, so I start to rub my clit again. You catch my wrist, twisting it. You move fast to pull me over your knee. I squirm as you hold me over your lap, your hand resting on my ass. I have to wait even for my spanking. You drive me crazy.

Then it's halftime and you tell me to get my paddle. I stand, but you look at me and I know I'm not permitted to stand. I crawl to the drawer and bring my paddle back to you. I'm on all fours, so I carry the paddle in my mouth. I kneel beside you with my paddle. You make me wait some more.

Finally, when you're ready, you tell me to stand and assume my position. I lean over your lap. Hands on the floor, my ass ready for you. You bring the paddle down, lighting up my skin with fire. Twenty whacks for being a bad slut. My cunt drips onto your leg while I rock against your lap trying to get away from the pain. You order me to be still. I know I've been a bad slut so I take it.

You rub my hair and remind me who owns me. I repeat my rules to you.

I'm not allowed to touch myself without Daddy's permission.

I'm not to interrupt Daddy when he wants to relax.

I'm supposed to wait quietly without whining until Daddy wants to use his fuckdoll.

I'm ordered to the bed. You tie me up, binding my hands above my head so I can't make another mistake. You leave me, with the lights off while you watch the end of the game. I'm dying inside. My ass hurts so much. My pussy lips are dripping juices.

Then I hear the tv turn off. You come to me. I spread my legs for you and you lick my pussy. I moan, lifting my hips to grind on your face. You stop and I know I've disobeyed again. Daddy is in charge of my pleasure, I'm not allowed to take my own.

You take out your cock and straddle my bound body. You grab my hair and lift my head from the pillow and then savagely fuck my throat. I'm so grateful. Any attention from Daddy is so good.

You thrust hard, pulling my head by my hair until your balls smack against my chin.

TomiGrein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TomiGrein

You tell me what a bad whore I've been. What a bad little slut. I'm gagging on your thick cock and you're getting mad at me because I know I'm not supposed to gag when Daddy gives me his beautiful cock to suck.

I hear you moan before you fill my mouth with your cum. I swallow it all, trying to be a good girl, but a little spills out. Daddy is very upset with me for spilling his precious gift. You take your finger and feed it back to me so I get every drop.

I beg you to finish me. I want to be untied so I can finish myself, but you say no.

You leave me again. My pussy aches so much, but I trust Daddy. Next time I won't be a brat. Next time I'll do what he says and then Daddy will reward me. I'm here for your pleasure. Daddy's fuckdoll. I want to be a good girl for him at all times.

After I've had my punishment. You untie me. You rub my wrists and tell me to turn over. You rub lotion on my red ass, soothing me. You tell me I get one more chance. You pull down your pants and I wait, my mouth watering at the sight of your long, thick cock. You sit on the bed. When you give me a nod, I move to straddle your body, but you tell me to turn around. You want to see me pretty red ass why I ride you.

I slide my pussy down on your hard dick. I moan as my body stretches to accept you. When I'm fully impaled. I wait.

I'm desperate to move, but my Daddy is in charge, even when he permits me to ride him. You bring your hand to my hair, yanking my neck back so you can bite the tender flesh. I don't move.

"Good slut," you say, "Daddy is so proud of his baby girl."

"Can I please move now, sir?" I ask. My body is on overdrive. Your cock fills me perfectly and every nerve is on fire.

"Yes, ride me whore," you whisper.

I finally get to move. I lift up and grind on your cock. I move my hips and squeeze my pussy around you. You smack my ass again with your hand and the wave of pleasure and pain shoots through me. "Daddy, I want to cum," I scream.

You reach around me and lift us off the bed, moving me so I'm on all fours. You fuck my pussy hard until I don't think I can take it. I stay still accepting every thrust as a gift. "Cum now, baby girl," you order. Your voice alone takes me over the edge.

I scream with my climax, but you push my face into the mattress. I can't breathe as you hold my body down with all your weight and fill me with your load.

Author's note: "Daddy" in this story implies a role playing established by consenting adults. It does not represent underage sex acts or incest.

Published 
Written by crazychica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments