Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Impatient Desire

"He will use her body, whether she's ready or not."

5
0 Comments 0
11.1k Views 11.1k
875 words 875 words

She felt him walk up behind her and run his hand through her hair. Though she appreciated the contact, she focused on finishing the task at hand. She was on her knees in the garden, planting the last of the petunias. They had taken advantage of the pleasant spring day to get some yard work done.

His hand firmly pulled her ponytail, drawing her head backwards and eyes away from her chore. She let out a groan as her hands fell to her side.

“Honey, I have just one more to plant and I'll be right there. Just let me finish this up.”

His response was to pull her hair even tighter. She rose to her feet, hoping this would alleviate the tension he was applying. She was successful; once she stood his hands moved to her shoulders, rubbing them deeply. His head slid down behind hers and he calmly spoke into her ear.

“We're taking a break, sweetie.”

She pouted, “I have just one left, look!” She motioned down towards the last hole. “You go and I'll be in there before you know it and I'll do whatever you like.”

She started moving back down and he gripped her upper arms roughly and pulled her backwards. To this, she didn't protest. The message was clear, she wasn't going to finish that last plant. He peeled her gloves off swiftly and pulled her around towards the door. A gentle push and she began walking herself towards the house. He opened the house door for her, smiling warmly at her as he did, but she avoided his gaze. There was no reason he couldn't wait. Asshole.

Still, she moved obediently towards the bedroom, not because she feared what he might do to her if she resisted, but because satisfying the will of such a strong, commanding man melted her heart and filled her with blissful contentment. Further,  the subconscious anticipation made her heart race and her pussy begin to dampen.

She slowly walked towards the bed, when suddenly his hands gripped her shoulders, violently accelerating her pace. He threw her onto it face forward. While she tried to regain her composure, his fingers slipped into the waistbands of her pants and panties, dragging them both down over her round ass.

Her instincts kicked in, she wasn't ready yet. She lifted herself from the bed and began crawling away. “Wait, too fast!”

Her effort was quickly subdued by the sharp pain and pressure from her hair. She gasped. He was using her ponytail as a leash. Unfair.

She froze on the bed, head pulled backwards, her ass bare and raised. A firm hand crashed against a bare cheek, painfully stinging her as she jumped, letting out a short yelp. She reached back, grabbing the arm holding her head up. Another spank, following through this time. Her arm went down to brace herself from falling forward. She growled back.

MissDarkstar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissDarkstar

He released her, rapidly tearing off his shirt. She hesitated for a moment, but soon started crawling away. This time, it was purely a tease. His discipline was intoxicating.

She was almost to the other side of the bed when his hand latched onto her ankle and jerked her back, causing her to fall face first into the sheets. He dragged her body back to him as he worked off his pants. Squirming only proved to tighten his grip, digging his fingers painfully into her flesh.

He climbed up on top of her, straddling her legs. One hand pressed down on the center of her back; his body leant forward, pressing his weight into her. His other hand guided his cock between her thighs. All resistance left her limbs. All she could do is whimper in pain and moan with pleasure as he forced himself into her inadequately lubricated pussy.

Filling her to the hilt, he collapsed his upper body along her back. His hands found her wrists and pinned them to the bed to either side of her head. From the bottom of her ass to the tips of her fingers, his body covered hers. His mouth tickled her ear as he whispered into it.

“Mine.”

He followed his declaration by slowly sliding out of her, followed by an aggressive thrust. He continued fucking her with a steady rhythm. Her ample juices spread, relieving her already raw pussy lips. The pleasure she felt was intensifying quickly. Her body rocked against his as the impact coursed through her.

His breathing grew irregular, his pace more desperate. His body tensed against hers, hands gripping hers tightly. His cock drove deep as he let off a deep growl in her ear. Deeply he filled her with warm cum, a few reflex jerks of his hips made sure his seed would reach its target.

He remained motionless on top of her, his stiff cock keeping her plugged. The feeling of being taken like this--her mind was in submissive bliss. She barely processed him rolling off of her and leaving the room. She just lay there, cum dripping from her sore pussy. As she finally drifted back into reality, she tried to find the words to describe what she was feeling. She mouthed the first words that came to mind.

“I am his.”

Published 
Written by StableNight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors