Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Darkness

"A meeting in a bar leads to a life changing experience"

4
3 Comments 3
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
In the darkness, I felt very alone - but in a strange way very turned on. Movement was impossible and all my senses worked overtime. Why had I agreed to this? I hadn't even been drunk ! A little bit of male attention was enough to persuade me to enter this unfamiliar world. Lets face it, I was bored.... Mid forties, kids, husband who all too often works abroad - sounds familiar doesn't it. Nice things to have don't get me wrong, but, somewhere inside, something was missing. They say a woman can find hidden depths in her forties - had I decided to search for mine?

The aching in my arms brought me back to reality and I looked around to see if I could see in the half light. I realise I am tied face up on a bed, arms pulled tightly above me and the cuffs around my ankles are fixed to two rings on the sides of the bed about level with my waist. A strap has been put around my knees and threaded under the bed thus rendering my pussy fully open to scrutiny. A pillow has been put under the arch of my back and my pussy is pushed forwards. My mouth is dry and I look to see if there is any water on the side table that I can beg you to give me - there is none. I jump violently as I feel something being pushed into my rapidly moistening pussy - panic, I can't see... it's too dark. In the half light someone is almost visible, it all happens so quickly, the shock of the assault on my wet slit causes me to cry out, thrusting hard it pierces me to the core and as I open my mouth to scream out again something strange and plastic is forced into it. I try to move my head away only to realise that two hands are holding it still - who is filling my mouth... no-one else was ever mentioned in our conversation earlier in the evening..... In our exchange of words no other deviant was offering me uncomplicated, anonymous pleasure, the horny picture you painted involved only you. Betrayal... why were other hands helping to prepare me for you?

These questions are now pushed to the back of my mind as I struggle to work out what you are using to silence me - a ring gag - I've seen them on web sites, looking at them furtively when all are asleep, I know all the toys used by people like you - don't misunderstand - many nights I've gotten hot and wet reading about these things used on helpless bound and gagged people - women and men but never in my wildest dreams ........... My mouth is now filling with drool, my tongue held down but the ring and the straps are tightly fastened, soon it will start to run down my face, you'll enjoy that I know. No breath... something else is being inserted into my gaping mouth, I feel it as it pushes hard to the very back and gag and choke. I almost can hear you laugh, it is pulled out and then rammed back in as another hand pinches my nose closed. No breath, no air - I gulp hard around the rubber shaft as it is pushed relentlessly in - oh God it's all the way into my throat now, the end taken in deep, deep enough that the closure on the front of the strap can be used, the fingers let go of my nose. It's hard to catch my breath, to my shame my excitement makes breathing even harder, but all these new feelings are leaving me powerless - I know I am near to losing control, my cunt aches for someone to use the dildo to fuck me hard, but all at once there is nothing. It is snatched out leaving me gaping and wet, I hear clicking and wait for some other assault but there is none.

Gingerly I try moving my head from side to side to try and see what is going on ( the rubber cock in my mouth is in so deep it hurts as I move - but I am so curious I keep looking) I see nothing at all but know strangers are in the room close by me, behind me? Yes, yes, behind me, panic again, where are you? A hood of somekind is yanked over my head, a pillowcase maybe and I hear the rattle of a choke-chain as it is pulled tight around my neck to hold it in place.

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

Now I really am panicking. No-one knows I'm here - why didn't I tell anyone? I should have left with you through the front of the bar not out to the back car park and into your car. Madness? or a quest for something new and mind-blowingly different and exciting - who knows, maybe you? Too late for crying over bad decisions, I think as now all attention is being paid to my pussy.

The dildo so roughly taken from me is now replaced by a much thicker one, it stretches me and I feel like I will split in two. It begins its humming tune and I know that I will have to come soon. A finger is pressing against my asshole, the virgin hole that even my husband has never entered, no.... not a finger, it feels like small round beads, beads, yes beads that are seeming to get bigger as they delve into my virgin puckered hole, I'm so close now, the wand is stretching me as it goes in and in, I feel as though I'm floating. More vibration, wave after wave, more beads, bigger and bigger, stretching, invading. Oh, Oh no, MY GOD NOooo - everything is going black, vibrations in my cunt, probing beads filling my ass are ripped from me and I come, I come so hard I think I may pee and I can't bear the thought of you all seeing that. My hood is un-chained and ripped off, the cock-gag suddenly pulled from my mouth, I have trouble seeing what is happening, the light is so bad..... NO! you can't do this NO - Streams of hot sticky come are filling me, I hope it will spill out, but another pinch of my nose by fingers I can't see means I have no alternative but to swallow it down, every drop, every hot sticky string that lands is sucked down in my effort to catch breath. My gag removed I clean you up, all of you, how many for gods sake? Three at least I think. I lick and lick, one cock melts into another until all traces are gone.

Unfettered at last, I rub my aching limbs, I thank you! Who would belive that? I think I am just grateful to be going (or am I? even I don't know the answer to that anymore). As I dress, unsteady on my feet, I grab a chair and turning, look towards a table set to one side of the room. To my horror it is covered with polaroid pictures of our evening. Come, on my face and body, cunt and ass filled with grotesque toys, tied and helpless spread open for all to see - and then I spot a dvd case with another picture of me licking clean more cocks than I can count, (more than three then)? so when you pass me a paper to sign, an official kind of contract, which says that I must be ready and willing anytime, anywhere for whatever they decide I am fit for or else the pictures and film will go to my husband - I sign. My hand shakes and I know that this will change my boring life forever.

Of course, when they decide they have had enough of this middle-aged submissive they will move on to another who seeks pleasure and excitement at the hands of strangers, they may even give me the photos and dvd - but who knows how long away that will be? As long as I want maybe ........
Published 
Written by subbie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments