Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interlude

"Every wonder what you might see if you could see in every home you drove by?"

3
2 Comments 2
9.2k Views 9.2k
365 words 365 words
The loops of leather tightly wrapped around her breasts then fastened to the harness she wore caused those breasts to stand out proudly, reddened, just out there for the use and abuse of her Master.

The harness was a simple thing, really.  Basically, a "V" running from crotch to shoulders, from front to back.  The bottom was cleverly sewn so that He could have access to her cunt and ass, but it maintained the continuity of the outfit.

To this harness could be fastened a multitude of additional straps, ropes, and He'd even forced her to use it as a strap-on harness to play with another girl.  She'd enjoyed that evening, the two of them sucking his cock before He told her to fuck the other girl while He watched.

But tonight the pain was hers and hers alone.

He added another strap.  This one passed across her erect nipples, and was studded with tiny pins - tracing a line of fiery points from one breast to the other, and she hissed at the intensity of the feeling, liking the tiny bites embracing her swollen tits.

Next, he added a similarly studded strap across her ass, smacking her soundly to drive the tiny teeth more firmly into her flesh.  

"Yessssssss ..." she half-hissed, half-cried.

"Quiet, slut!  I did not give you permission to speak, did I?"

Her eyes widened as she realized the corner she'd just backed herself in to.  If she answered, he'd punish her for speaking without permission again.  If she didn't, he'd punish her for being rude.

"No, Sir, you did not."

SMACK!  She could feel her face redden where he had struck, deliciously red, the sting of his open hand upon her cheek virtually dripping down her neck as she felt the blush spread to the top of her chest.

He stepped back to survey his handiwork then.  She was resplendent in four-inch patent leather knee-high boots, the harness and a blush.  The studded straps across breasts and ass brought the reddening to an even deeper shade.  She looked back at him, blushing but not ashamed, and a smile slowly made its way to her lips.  She knew this look, from Him.
Published 
Written by Javaceles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments