Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jason's Secrets Exposed, Part 12

"The slave enterprise expands."

5
1 Comment 1
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

(The reader is strongly encouraged to read the first 11 installments before reading this chapter.)


Lillie's trip had been extremely fruitful, both in pleasure and in new ideas. Ariana, being extremely rich and extremely evil, had decided to embark on a new adventure. She would be expanding her slave endeavor to America. This would entail a lot of preparation and first she would have to meet Alexis, something to which she very much looked forward.

First, her current stable of enslaved men would have to be loaned out to her fellow dommes. This presented no problems except for the unfortunate behavior of her favorite slave, Jay, the man who had given up everything in his former life in order to serve her. He deludedly thought that he loved Ariana and that, somehow, that love was returned. What a fool! When Lilly gave Jay the news that he was to be temporarily disposed of, he forgot his place and protested.

Ariana responded to this appropriately. Jay was chastised more severely than usual and was, for the first time, made to realize that he was of no more value than the others. Ariana, puffing on one of her larger cigars, blew her smoke forcefully into his mouth and slapped him hard when he coughed.

"Fuck you, you pervert. You chose this life and you are now mine to do with as I want. You are worthless and will be treated as the chattel that you are. You are going to be loaned to Mistress Caitlen, the most sadistic of my friends--if I hear one thing about your behavior that I don't like, you will be sold to her permanently. Open your mouth, you pussy."

The cigar ash was deposited on Jay's tongue and the night continued in the same fashion, with Jay being pegged by both Ariana and Lillie several times. When the ladies were spent, as punishment Ariana left Jay chained naked in her dungeon with her lesser slaves. As she left the whimpering wretch, she turned and said, "Look at Sissy. She was once a man, pathetic as he was. Now she's a cocksucking bitch. The same will happen to you if I get any bad reports."

Ariana returned her cigar to her lips, walked out of the dungeon, and locked the door behind her.

All of this, of course, amazed Lillie, who, smoking her own cigar, had become wet again.

"I think that Aunt Alexis is going to love you, Ariana. I can't wait."

SIX MONTHS LATER

All of Ariana's arrangements had been put in place. She had bought an enormous estate on Long Island that guaranteed privacy. She and Alexis, having met, loved each other in their sick ways. Ariana was actually a mentor to the mentor, and Lillie loved having both of these ladies as her guides. Construction on the estate was necessary, as the venture would be unthinkable without a proper dungeon. The construction firm that Ariana employed signed a nondisclosure agreement that (along with some credible threats) guaranteed silence about the dungeon.

Alexis and Lillie then decided to let Jason and Marilyn know what was going on. They had a great dinner at one of Long Island's best restaurants, capping off the meal, of course, with the best Cuban cigars. Jason and Jeff had been ordered to wear panties under their suits and were not permitted to smoke. Everyone in the restaurant sensed that these men were subservient to their cigar-smoking wives and this humiliated them, especially when the ladies conspicuously blew their cigar smoke in their slaves' faces, laughing loudly as they did so. The other patrons in the restaurant could not take their eyes off of the scene.

Alexis then came to the point. A new point in their lives had arrived. Jason and Jeff would no longer be the only slaves in town. Arrangements had been made by Ariana to add several more men to the stable. It would, of course, all be voluntary, the real acts of submission happening in the minds of these "men." Marilyn laughed, her cigar dangling from her lips, but she remained silent.

MadisonLou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonLou

"Things are going to get spiced up, slaves. We are ready to make this venture a big success," said Ariana through wisps of cigar smoke.

"Yes, Mistress."

These slaves were obviously well trained.

The ladies then led the men to the waiting limo and they drove to Ariana's new home. They and Marilyn were literally shocked at the opulence of the place as the ladies led them in. They were not quite prepared for the dungeon, however, which caused some trepidation.

"We're going to celebrate our new venture, slaves. Remove your clothing except for your panties, and get on your knees."

The reader knows from past chapters the sequence of events that ensued. The ladies, cigars dangling almost the entire time, forced the slaves, after removing their chastity devices, to masturbate and then to eat each others' semen from the floor. Then began the long cunnilingus sessions, the ladies taking turns being eaten and tormenting the slaves with cigar smoke and ashes. Ariana then took the lead in preparing for the pegging sessions, showing Marilyn and Alexis her special French techniques.

The ladies, fresh cigars clenched in their mouths, then headed into the back room of the dungeon. Ariana unlocked the heavy door and took exquisite pleasure in the looks of shocked surprise from Lillie, Marilyn, and Alexis and the expressions of utter horror on the faces of Jason and Jeff. Their wide eyes took in the unexpected sight of eight men, all except one of them naked and bound to the various tables, all encased in chastity devices and wearing ball gags.

"What the fuck ... who are th ..."

Jason's mouth was slapped for his impertinent outburst. He knew that he would be chastised tonight. Ariana blew a huge plume of smoke into Jason's face.

"These are some new slaves that I've recently acquired, you cuntboy. You will sometimes be kept with them when it amuses us. That other one is not one of you. He is kind of like the eunuch protecting my harem. Except that he is intact. And if any of you displease us, we will have a use for him that I don't think any of you will enjoy."

The huge black "eunuch" smiled an especially evil smile that sent trembles of fear through the slaves.

Ariana then de-ashed her cigar into Jason's mouth, thoroughly enjoying the panic on the men's faces. Lillie, like the great student who she has proved to be, asked permission of Ariana to "examine" the "eunuch's "equipment." Laughing through her cigar, Ariana assured the girl that it was OK. The slave, whose name was Abdul, lowered his pants to reveal the most enormous penis that any of them had ever seen, even before it was fully erect. Lillie grasped it and gave it a smoky kiss. I'll definitely be fucking this thing one of these days."

As the ladies looked on, bemused, Ariana removed her cigar and ordered Abdul to masturbate into his hands. The slave complied, with a bit of assistance from Lillie's tongue. He spewed all over the floor and the other slaves were ordered to clean it up with their tongues. Cigars in their mouths, the ladies laughed at the plight of the slaves. Jason and Jeff were then, to their great surprise, locked in chains on two of the iron beds. Their fear was palpable as they tried not to whimper over their fate. After Jason was whipped soundly for his earlier indiscretion the ladies dropped ashes onto their tongues and left for the evening, undoubtedly for some same-sex fun.

Looking back before Ariana locked the door, Alexis smirked at Jason, remarking, "Who would have thought that me finding your porn could have led to so much fun?"

The ladies were now gone, having left a trail of smoke in their wake.

Published 
Written by jlenil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments