Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jennifer Submitted II

"Relax, this is what I want and you want to please me - Yes Master."

8
2 Comments 2
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The morning sun coming through the balcony doors woke me earlier than I wanted to wake. There beside me was my beautiful little slave girl Jennifer. I thought back to what had happened the night before, she had flashed someone, walked naked in front of others, and let me fuck her in the ass in front of those same people. She had come a far way from just being my office assistant. As I lay there watching her sleep, her 34D breast rising and following with each breath she took. Her blonde hair framing her face in her slumber, almost took my breath away. I had told her last night that she would not be my girlfriend, not my lover, but would be my property, my cumslut, and she had agreed to being just that. While I watched her sleep a thought crossed my mind that caused my cock to jump. Could I do it? Would she do it? Was she really mine to do with as I wanted? I eased out of bed and walked into the front room of the suite and placed my call.

I called the room two down from us, and after I confirmed it was the guys who had watched us fuck on the balcony, I laid out my plan. He told me he would check with the other guys, but knew they would all agree. I told him to get ready and I would call him back in a few minutes. I waited a few minutes and called the room back. I asked him if he and his crew were up to what I had suggested. He said they were. We finished talking and hung up the phone.

Kisses to her neck and breasts; hands caressing her legs and pussy, paying attention to her clit, moving in and out of her slit. That was how Jennifer woke. She stretched, smiling at the feelings that disturbed her slumber and opened her eyes. That is when the realization of what was happening. Her Master was not on the bed with her, but there were six pairs of hand on her. These hands were touching her most intimate parts. She started to protest and struggle when he leaned down and whispered in her ear “Relax, this is what I want and you want to please me.”

“Yes Master.”

Jennifer, then closed her eyes, fought back the tears of the humiliation she was feeling. She had resigned herself to submit to Master, but this was not what she had thought about. She had decided to give herself to Master, someone she knew, someone she had flirted with for years. She had concluded that even though it was wrong to cheat on her husband, she could allow herself to take that step with Master. She reasoned that if she gave away control, then it was his decision and not hers so she could do it. However, she was about to taken by six men she did not know. Six men she had had shown herself to, six men who watched her have sex.

Tears started streaking Jennifer’s face as her body started responding to the caresses. Soon one of the six moved between her legs, spreading and kneeling between them. He lowered his mouth to her pussy and started to lick the full length of her slit, stopping to suck her clit as he reached the top. Then he would release it and start at the bottom and move back up to her clit sucking on it again, then repeat the process. Jennifer pulled her legs over his shoulders and wrapped them around his head, ensuring he didn’t go anywhere, all the time humping her pussy into mouth.

As Jennifer succumbed to the tonguing another of the men fed her his cock. He wiped it around her mouth a few moments, her trying to reach the head and pull it into her mouth by moving her head around. Finally he pushed it into her mouth and she moaned again as she wrapped her lips around the thick head of the cock. As one ate her pussy, another fucked her face two more were busy sucking her tits and two more were standing back watching and waiting their time, each slowly stroking their cocks. Soon the one who had his cock in Jennifer’s mouth started moaning and moving his hips fucking her face. He pushed his cock so far in that she would gag as he pushed it into her mouth, her nose flaring as she breathed deep when he would withdraw it momentarily before ramming it in deep again. Soon he grunted and pushed his cock deep into her mouth and shot stream after stream of hot cum down her throat. As he pulled out, Jennifer coughed a couple of times but eagerly accepted the neck cock that was offered to her mouth. It was one of the guys that had been sucking on one of her tits. As he feed her his meat, one of the two guys standing in wait took his place on her breast.

The same time as the 2nd cock was placed in her mouth Jennifer’s lower body bucked up against the mouth on her pussy and her juices poured from her. As her body relaxed after her climax, the man moved forward up on her and then shoved his massive penis into her with one thrust. This sent her into another climax and that drove the man in her throat to cum as well. Before the next man could move over and feed her his cock, one fucking her pulled out and rolled her over so she was on all fours. The reinserted and started slamming her from behind. Now she was on all fours and had a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt. The guys swapped places again filling her mouth and the last one moving into her tits.

Soon the guy in her pussy slammed in one last time, holding her hips close as they both convulsed through orgasm. The next guy sucking her tit, rolled off the bed, grabbed the lube sitting on the night stand and smeared it on his cock and then dabbed it on her asshole. Then he eased into her ass moving slowly until he was ball deep. Then he started moving back and forth. He pulled her back off the cock in her mouth and onto his deep in her ass, then as he pushed her off his, she was pushed back onto the one in her mouth.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

They had a good rhythm going and they were all moaning and grunting. Soon they came all at the same time.

By the time they were finished, three of the guys were ready for round two. They had been talking among themselves and as soon as these two guys fell away and Jennifer melted to the bed, they were moving in. One lay down on the bed and started pulling Jennifer over on top of him. As she straddled his hips, he took hold of his hard and throbbing cock and aimed it at her pussy. Soon she eased down on it and he pulled her down so that her tits were mashed into his chest. As she lay there filled with his cock, rocking her hips, another of the six got up on the bed behind them and spread her ass cheeks, pressed his cock into her ass and was soon buried into her, his cock only separated from his friends by a thin membrane. They soon got into a figured out how to move so that while one was pushing the other was pulling out. Jennifer was screaming “Fuck me, yes Fuck me, Fuck me” over and over. That is until a third one put his cock into her mouth, after that all I heard was moaning from the three. All three guys came within just a minute or so of each other, and then they were replaced by the other three and I watched a repeat performance. Jennifer was in a constant state of orgasm while being triple fucked – twice. As soon as the second group of guys had cum in Jennifer, I ushered them out of the room. Jennifer was collapsed on the bed when I walked back into the bedroom part of the suite. I took this time to run her a bath. When the tub was full I went back into the bedroom and work Jennifer.

“You were great today.” I told her.

“Do you think so? She asked.

“Yes Baby Girl, you were great. Now let me take you in and give you a warm relaxing bath.” I kissed her passionately and then I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. She used the toilet and then stepped into the tub. She sat down and I proceeded to wash her body for her.

“This has been a big weekend for you.” I told her.

“Yes it has. Have I pleased you Master?”

“Yes you have.” I told her as I ran a soapy was rag over her breast.

“Tell me what your thoughts of the weekend are.”

“Well first, I could not believe that after you told me to meet you for dinner that I actually did what you asked. Then when you exposed me to the waiter, I thought I would die right there.”

I twisted her nipple while washing her left breast “sssssshhhhhh” she inhaled sharply.

“When you undressed me in the elevator” she continued “I thought the chance of being seen before we got to the room was fairly slim. Ha, fooled me huh?”

Mmmm.” She responded as she relaxed against the back of the tub and closed her eyes. I washed down her belly and down to her pussy. It being swollen and red from all the sex, I brushed it easily with the rag. She responded by raising her hips out of the water. I continued to rub her until she had another orgasm. I continued bathing her, gently picking up each leg and washing them, enjoying looking and stroking her smooth thighs and calves.

“I almost fainted when we stepped off the elevator and saw that group of guys, but the comments from those guys made my juices run. You making me go back and kiss them was as exciting as when I showed my breast to the waiter, again I thought I could die. But their fingers in me and on me during that time was crazy, and I came on one of their hands. After that, when they told me to turn around and I saw their camera phones I thought what the hell, why not it would be the only thrill they got. Again the joke was on me.”

I stood her up and was now washing her back and ass. God I loved her ass, touching it, kissing it, and fucking it.

“When you fucked me on the balcony, again I had the same thought, what would it hurt, they were only going to see me. But this morning, I was not prepared for that. I had resigned myself to you, but I had never dreamed of having sex with anyone else. I was initially hurt, my feelings, not physically, but then it felt good and I knew you wanted me to do it so I let myself go.”

Then I helped her out of the tub and dried her off. We both got dressed and left the room to go get something to eat. During our lunch I told her that she needed to go to Victoria Secrets that afternoon and find her some thin and sexy bras to wear when she came to work. I also told her that panties were not to be worn when she was in my presence from now on. She told me she understood. After lunch I drove her to her car. When I pulled back into the parking lot and stopped my car next to hers, she turned in her seat so she was facing me and asked “Can I speak freely?”

“Why yes Baby Girl.” I replied and she smiled.

“I like it when you call me that, and I had the best time of my life.” She lowered her eyes from mine and continued. “I want to do it again Master. I want to always be yours.”

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. After our kiss broke I brushed her hair behind her ear. “Baby Girl, you will always be mine!”

Tears welled in her eyes and she leaned in and kissed me again. Our kiss broke and she got out of my car and into hers. I watched as she left. I whispered “I love you.” as I watched her drive away. I knew she could never hear me say those words and I resolved she wouldn’t.

Comments welcome!

Published 
Written by TexasDOM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments